Your Search | usa credit shopping club

Feb 05 2016
Dennis Bly/Fitzsimmons FISERV....Craigslist Dennis Bly FISERV Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Unusual Rip-Off: Dennis Bly/Fitzsimmons Nationwide

Feb 05 2016
Garcinia Dyna Green Coffee Dyna GarciniaDyna Green CoffeePower4:-) Suckered me into a trial version ; then charged my credit card Arizona home company Internet Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: Garcinia Dyna Green Coffee Internet

Feb 05 2016
EMPS First Data Corp Steals your money with bogus fees Hagertown Maryland Author: Red Lion, Pennsylvania Credit Card Processing Companies: EMPS Hagertown, Maryland

Feb 05 2016
GALBO SIMS HOLDINGS LL GS Holdings Processing Payments called me warning me of a credit card amount that i never paid and that a letter was being prepared to garnish my wages. I set up a payment but after I spoke to my lawyer he advised me to cancel the payment and wait for them to resend me a new judgment letter, which i never received. Bladsdell New York Author: Bronx, New York Credit Card Processing Companies: GALBO SIMS HOLDINGS LL Bladsdell , New York

Author: Meeker, Colorado Financial Services: Seed Capital Henderson, Nevada

Feb 05 2016
Beautimer offered me a promotional l gift then charged my credit card 8 times 100.00 each time. Internet Author: Ephrata , Pennsylvania Beauty Salons: Beautimer Internet

Feb 05 2016
Furniture Factory Outlet Bad credit they will rip you OFF Wichita Kansas Author: Wichita, Kansas Bait-and-Switch: Furniture Factory Outlet Wichita, Kansas

Feb 05 2016
American Express Visa Pre-Paid Gift Card American Express Visa Pre-Paid Gift Cardcreates false sense of security, collects person info for no reason Salt Lake City UT Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Credit & Debt Services: American Express Visa Pre-Paid Gift Card Internet

Feb 05 2016
Bangbro. Aprosupport Fraulent billing .billed my debit card sent two emails $29.95 and $39.95 Internet Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Bangbro. Internet

Feb 04 2016
DELIVERY-PLANET.COM FREDERIKSBERG iPhone for $1.99 and have charged my $199 twice on my credit card Internet Author: sayward, British Columbia V0P1R0, Alabama Online banking: DELIVERY-PLANET.COM FREDERIKSBERG Internet

Feb 04 2016
FUNDED.COM They are a complete RIP OFF. Lied over the phone and Billed Credit card with out permision NEW BRIGHTON Minnesota Author: Phoenix, Maryland Advertising / Deceptive: FUNDED.COM Internet

Feb 04 2016
freetaxusa.com FreeTax USA Changed the terms of college/academic crediting without notice Grand Rapids Michigan Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Tax Services: freetaxusa.com Nationwide

Feb 04 2016
ADT Security system never installed yet charged my credit card Nationwide Author: Cross River, New York Security Services: ADT Nationwide

Feb 04 2016
creditacceptance credit acceptance they are rip offs i wasnt even 30 days late detroit michigan Nationwide Yet again.... Author: hobbs, New Mexico Loans: creditacceptance Nationwide

Feb 04 2016
Experian freecreditreport.com Signed me up for $21.95 monthly charge without my consent. Refused to refund. Internet Author: Utah Credit Services: Experian Internet

Feb 04 2016
Golf Now Deal Caddy / GolfNow - New Media Deal Caddy sent me the a different club than what I ordered. When contacted regarding return of wrong club and shipment of the club I paid for they stonewalled and would not respond. Orlando Florida Author: Houston, Texas Sporting Goods: Golf Now Deal Caddy Internet

Feb 04 2016
Grand Getaway Vacation Club Coast to Coast Grand getaways Forced to renew membership then found out had 1 1/2 years left on previous membership. Sarasota Florida Author: Corunna, Ontario Travel Services: Grand Getaway Vacation Club Sarasota, Florida

Feb 04 2016
Patriot Payment Group Deceptive practices, Non-disclosure of ALL fees Dallas Texas Author: Stockbridge, Georgia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Patriot Payment Group Dallas, Texas

Feb 04 2016
Green dot Coorpation unfriendly rude aggrogant sarcasm Internet whatever Author: Batonrouge, Louisiana Credit Card Fraud: Green dot Coorpation Internet

Feb 04 2016
Garcinia Cambogia free trial offer diet pills Garcinia diet pill trial offer scam !! Your credit card will be billed $180 2 weeks later. Internet Author: Massillon , Ohio Drug Manufacturers: Garcinia Cambogia free trial offer diet pills Internet

Feb 04 2016
Ecante Anti aging serum I ordered a sample of the anti aging serum and the eye cream, they charged my card for another order without my permission, they will not refund my money cause they say I didn't call within the 14 days to cancel my membership, they said this was on the order, but I am here to inform you that no where when I was ordering this stuff did it mention at all that there was a 14 day trial period to be canceled, this so called company is a ripoff, please keep your hard earned money cause this crap doesn't work like it shows online. Internet Author: Tunnel Hill, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Ecante Anti aging serum Internet

Feb 04 2016
thewoodworksinc online company accepted order and payment by credit card...Got a order confirmation. Never received order after attempts to contact Kansas City, Mississippi Internet Author: Norfolk, Virginia Manufacturers: thewoodworksinc Internet

Feb 03 2016
Groovv Lied about products capabilities to sign you up and then charges you cancellation fee of $300 all because they misrepresent their product to hook you into the 0 trial day contract because they know their POS system is garbage. Nationwide Author: PBG, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Groovv Nationwide