USA CREDIT SHOPPING CLUB Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: usa credit shopping club
There may be more specific results for "usa credit shopping club"
For more specific results for "usa credit shopping club"
Showing 26-50 of 118,724 Found Reports For more specific results for "usa credit shopping club"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 27 2017
playster continued charging credit card despite acknowledgement of cancellation New York, NY Internet Author: Greenwich, Connecticut Library: playster Internet

Jun 26 2017
Edmund Black Credit -cupid Liar for CPN and Credit Repair Atlanta Georgia Author: Houston, Texas Financial Services: Edmund Black Atlanta, Georgia

Jun 26 2017
Dar Water Front I recieved a letter from Dar Water Front stating I owe money 88.97 for a product I did not authorize to charge my credit card. My credit card company disputed the charge as fraud and did not pay the money. Chase bank cc also filed this as a fraud charge. This charge showed up on my cc over 9 months ago and I have not heard or seen any bills, letters, disagreement, or any other contact from this company since my cc marked it as fraud! I called and you don't recieve a real person, the website to dispute it is not valid, and they say it will go to the collections within 30 days if they do not recieve a dispute. I will be writting the company but I am sure that will get me no response either. Sherman Oaks, California Author: Castle Rock, Colorado Alternative Health: Dar Water Front Sherman Oaks, , California

Jun 26 2017
Excel Funding Solutions They applied to 10 credit card companies, and not telling us about thats there way of funding is using my credit limit on the cards would be used for funding and even though they lied about funding they expect us to give them a fee of 1500.00 dollars by thursday or it will go up to 500.00 more in interest. Henderson Nevada Author: pinola, Alabama Financial Services: Excel Funding Solutions Henderson, Nevada

Jun 26 2017
24hourwristbands.com, Net Brands Inc TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Netbrands Media Corp's commitment is to deliver a fun and exciting online shopping experience backed by superior customer service. Netbrands Media Corp, owns and operates a network of online promotional products websites like, 24HourWristbands.com, Imprint.com, and OrderLanyards.com. The top priorities at Netbrands Media Corp, are customer satisfaction and delivering superior products at the lowest possible prices. Netbrands Media Corp receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Their 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose Netbrands Media Corp. Author: Tempe, Arizona On-Line Stores: 24hourwristbands.com, Net Brands Inc REVIEW: Netbrands Media Corp's commitment is to deliver a fun and exciting online shopping experience backed by superior customer service. Stafford, Texas

Jun 26 2017
Skinny renewal Lush Shores LLC Provefaceeserum I order a trail size Garcinia pills next thing I know I am charged $98.66 recurring every month Cottonwood Utah Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Skinny renewal Internet

Jun 26 2017
Rampage Academy Took money out of my account without my permission. I live in Pennsylvania. There's no Rampage Fitness in my area. Laguna Hills California Author: Franklin, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: Rampage Academy Laguna Hills, California

Jun 26 2017
Rate Lock Jason Frank Liars, Criminals, BAD COMPANY Portland Oregon Author: Portland, Oregon Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Rate Lock Portland, Oregon

Jun 26 2017
TRS Limited LLC via CCB Credit Services Trying to collect 139.97 for a product that was not ordered nor received. Internet Author: Plattsburg, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: TRS Limited LLC via CCB Credit Services Internet

Leonore Cueto Leonore Dalmacio The William Vale Hotel Fake Jobs USA Internet
Author: Manila, Questionable Activities: Leonore Cueto Internet

Jun 26 2017
ziad alsuhail request to refund my deposit from 2014 call many times , send refund request about 100 but nothing , send certified mail ask to refund return my letter with out any thing . houston texas Author: houston, Texas Credit & Debt Services: ziad alsuhail

Jun 26 2017
Neothink book!and the league Only know them by the name the league Took!my money on my credit card, and sent me this huge, book! It costs $139.95 total 7757 Auburn rd ste 23 concord TWP ,OH 4407 9604 Ohio or Utah Author: Santa rosa, California Cult: Neothink book!and the league Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
Carl Cummings Scammed me out of $650 Atlanta, Georgia Internet Author: Alabama Credit Services: Carl Cummings Internet

Jun 25 2017
Andrew Cameron of Olives On Tap Andrew Cameron of Olives On Tap double charged on my credit card North Vancouver British Columbia
Author: Vancouver, Ontario Specialty Stores: Andrew Cameron of Olives On Tap North Vancouver,

Jun 25 2017
Westlake auto finance June 5 I traded in the vehicle I had financed with Westlake BEFORE my pmt was due. Toyota dealership contacted them ( I was sitting right there) and Westlake gave them a 10 day payoff amt. One week later, Westlake called me telling me my pmt was late. I told them I traded in the vehicle and no longer had it. He was rude, telling me I owed the pmt regardless. I told him, no I didn't! I took my paperwork to the Toyota dealership, he said they'd already sent Westlake a car. TODAY. I GET A LETTER demanding 2 months pmt. the one from June, AND the one for JULY. It isn't July yet!! PLUS the pay off amt is the same amt they told Toyota on June 5th! Trying to rip me off for an additional $450.00,, if you deal with Westlake financial, you'd better do a search and see all the bad things they do to people. They prey on people with bad credit desperate to get a vehicle. You've been warned. I'm getting a Atty! Los Angeles California Jim, you don't know what your talking about Author: Winter Haven, Florida Financial Services: Westlake auto finance Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
USA NURSERY 274.00 and got nothing!! The USA Nursery 460 Sackett Point Rd New Haven, Connecticut Author: Robbinsdale, Minnesota Nurseries: USA NURSERY Internet

Jun 25 2017
Haband Charging late fees after cancelled credit card Nationwide Author: West Allis, Wisconsin Credit & Debt Services: Haband Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
Penn Credit Corporation Felony violation failure to pay fines Harrisburg Pennsylvania
Author: Kenneth City, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Penn Credit Corporation Harrisburg , Pennsylvania

Jun 25 2017
z firm llc shiprush adding charges to my credit card repeatedly Seattle Washington Author: Hahira, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: z firm llc Seattle, Washington

Jun 25 2017
Aqua Finance Inc. FBO Connexus Credit Aqua Finance, Inc.Connexus Credit Union Sold and installed Water filtration system for house Internet Author: Pensacola, Florida Accounting: Aqua Finance Inc. FBO Connexus Credit Internet

Jun 25 2017
Bob's Furniture Acceptance Now Misleading finance practices Chicago Nationwide Customer Service Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: Bob's Furniture Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
James W Hunt Financial Services Credit Repair James Hunt, James W Hunt, James Hunt Credit Repair, James W Hunt Credit Repair. Fraud, Credit, Credit Repair, Scam, Bank Fraud, Wire Fraud Atlanta Georgia Author: Bellevue , Washington Credit & Debt Services: James W Hunt Financial Services Credit Repair Atlanta, Georgia

Jun 25 2017
Home Shopping Network Refuses to honor Warranty Clearwater Florida Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Computer Mail Order: Home Shopping Network Clearwater , Florida

Jun 25 2017
OneVanilla OneVanilla Prepaid MasterCard Fraud when you register their prepaid card Nationwide Author: Tipton, Oklahoma Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: OneVanilla Nationwide