Your Search | usa credit shopping club

26, Report #208557

Aug 21 2016
Lease Finance Associates RIP-OFF RUINED MY CREDIT Woodland California Author: Modesto, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Lease Finance Associates Woodland, California

Aug 21 2016
247lendinggroup.com Loans for people with bad credit score Raleigh North Carolina Author: Mount Pleasant , Michigan Liars: 247lendinggroup.com Raleigh, North Carolina

Pes*hlty-deals.com Charged New york New york
Author: Amsterdam, New York Credit Card Fraud: Pes*hlty-deals.com

Aug 21 2016
Massey Services inc Just read a report which describes my experience exactly. My credit card was billed for service that I was not notified of and also did not leave notice they had been there. Don't think service was done. When I called was told they would mail a work order which I never received. I cancelled future work with Massey. Houston Texas Author: Montgomery , Texas Consumer Services: Massey Services inc Texas

Aug 21 2016
Anthem Claim Management on behalf of 1st choice moving and storage/USA moving Why bother reporting, waste of time Anthem Arizona Author: Alvord, Texas Consumer Services: Anthem Claim Management Anthem, Arizona

Aug 21 2016
Refreshe Derma DermafreshFirmmagskinCreme La Miracle Misleading internet offer; unexpected deductions from my account; one delivery of unexpected product; deduction for two products never received 5663 Balboa Ave, #835-491; San Diago Internet-mailing address in California Author: Rockford, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Refreshe Derma Internet

Aug 21 2016
Age Escape ADVDIET, COURSESKINHLTH, HLTHYFITZONE, ALIHEALTHFIT are all the same company with different name and phone number affiliated for Age Escape Complete scam unauthorized charges on my card $800 and never ordered or recieved there product. They use the same script and refuse to refund my money. All four companys listed on my bank statement are with diff phone number are all the same company. Florida USA IINTERNET Author: keyes, California Eye Care: Age Escape Internet

Aug 20 2016
Jixhost.com Jose NobioJixhost Scam Fraudulent credit card transaction Plantation Florida Author: Lebanon, Ohio Internet Fraud: Jixhost.com Internet

Aug 20 2016
Fast Credit Now 71 John Saunders He will take your money and hit the road!!! Nationwide
Author: Riverview, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Fast Credit Now 71 Nationwide

Aug 20 2016
SENIOR SOULMATES I never gave them my bank account number. Must have lifted it from somewhere else. They have been charging my bank account monthly!. I had to destroy my credit card and have a new one sent and have filed a fraud report. This company is a ripoff! I never got anything online from them, only a debit to my credit card every month. Miami Beach Internet Author: Ocala, Florida Dating Services: SENIOR SOULMATES Internet

Aug 20 2016
Front Row Event and Production Management Sheila Turner Stole my social security number, never had the note Orlando Nationwide Author: FARMINGTON, Utah Credit Card Fraud: Front Row Event and Production Management Nationwide

Aug 20 2016
CRIME-SMASHER.COM SKIPMASHER, CRIME-SMASHER FRAUD, BOGUS, RIPOFF beverly hills california skipsmasher.com spelt wrong on previous report Author: houma, Louisiana Credit Card Fraud: CRIME-SMASHER.COM Internet

Aug 20 2016
Skin elements Scam skin illusions FloridaInternet Author: Cheshire, Connecticut Credit Card Fraud: Unusual Rip-Off: Skin elements Internet

Aug 20 2016
Phasive Inc. Bill Clark and Justin Clark Invested in their previous company Scottsdale Arizona Author: Bemidji, Minnesota Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Phasive Inc. Scottsdale, Arizona

Aug 20 2016
Time Share Assistance Said he would buy our time share and get it removed from our credit report Land O Lakes Florida Author: Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri Timeshare Rentals: Time Share Assistance Land O Lakes , Florida

Aug 19 2016
creditupdates.com Craigslist Apartment Scam Internet Sounds like ID theft Author: RENO, Nevada Credit Reporting Agencies: creditupdates.com Internet

Aug 19 2016
Hydrolux LLc Celuvia.com After ordering free samples of the two products (S&H charges of $4,95 and $5.95) I was charged $93 and $95 on my credit card. Internet Author: Ligonier, Pennsylvania Lawyers: Hydrolux LLc Nationwide

Aug 19 2016
First American Payment Systems - Merimac Capital - Shawn Chatman is messing with my credit rating, ripoff Woodland Hills California Author: Soldotna, Alaska Collection Agencies: First American Payment Systems - Merimac Capital - Shawn Chatman Woodland Hills, California

Aug 19 2016
CIT/Lease Finance Group Credit Card MAchine Fraud Ripoff Woodland Hills California Attorney General of Illinois Author: Tucson, Arizona Attorneys General: CIT/Lease Finance Group Woodland Hills, California

Aug 19 2016
Lease Finance Group Forged my name on a contract!! Stole $3500 from me!! Chicago Illinois Author: phoenix, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Lease Finance Group Chicago, Illinois

Aug 19 2016
First Data Leasing Company - Card Service International RIPOFF Forged my signature on leasing agreement sent to credit bureau, trying to extort money from me Coral Springs Florida I am in a similar situation ! Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: First Data Leasing Company - CardService International Coral Springs, Georgia

Aug 19 2016
Infusionsoft sends customers to collection agency for expired credit card. Internet
Author: NYC, New York Internet Services: Infusionsoft Internet

Aug 19 2016
Sling TV Account set up under my name without my requesting it with fake credit card info. Internet Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Cable TV: Sling TV Internet

Aug 19 2016
NETWORK CREDIT SOLUTION Jesse Miami, Florida Nationwide Author: Covington, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: NETWORK CREDIT SOLUTION Nationwide

Aug 19 2016
San Ysidro Port of Entry usa border patrol Police misconduct and indimidation - Falsely accused of having a dire arm San Diego California Author: California Questionable Activities: San Ysidro Port of Entry San Diego, California