Your Search | usa credit shopping club

Apr 28 2016
DARENTECH.COM DARENTECH Albuquerque, NEW MEXICO NM87120 USA Darentech.com is a total scammer ! Please do not be cheated by them ! PLEASE PLEASE don't BE CON BY THEM !!!!! Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: DARENTECH.COM Albuquerque, New Mexico

Apr 28 2016
Garcinia Camboigia of Pleasanton, California GarciniaCambogiaMakeOver This company took us for $167.00. They somehow got hold of our card number and took the money out. We tried to call the number listed in this ripoff report, but you can't get an actual human. You can only leave a message. They did call back but they let it ring once, then hang up. We can't reach them. We've tried. We filed a dispute with the card company, but the day after the initial call they refunded $2.78 and claimed that we had agreed to terms because of the refund when our card company contacted them. This made it even more difficult to get our money back. They are liars, thieves, and this isn't their first time...Im sure it won't be the last. We never ordered anything, nor did we receive it. Pleasanton California Author: Nashville, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: Garcinia Camboigia of Pleasanton, CA Pleasanton, California

Apr 28 2016
Experian they stole from Americans. Nationwide California Author: CARLSBAD, California Credit Reporting Agencies: Experian Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
Pennymac Ifreedom Direct BankVA LOANS Hud Erronous Late Charges,lowered my credit score LOS ANGELES California Author: brownsville, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Pennymac LOS ANGELES, California

Apr 28 2016
,US forklift, AKA ,USF, AKA (Distribution Center USA, They robbed me by taking my money and no job in return. houston Texas Author: houston, Texas Bait-and-Switch: US forklift houston, Texas

Apr 28 2016
Dream auto loan.com Dream Loans I applied to this online loan company thinking they could help me get a personal loan for a vehicle, they advertise good or bad or no credit and and low income and any type of income, we can help anybody. Their are VERY misleading and deceiving. You think that this company would stand behind their word instead if roping you in too find out you do not qualify because your Disability income and child support ain't enough. They advertise falsely and get a persons hope upon with their shady practices. I think they need to step up to their over hyped advertising or get out if business! Tennessee You must be shady too. Author: Hastings, Nebraska Loans: Dream auto loan.com Internet

Apr 28 2016
Think Media Company Inc Eric WichmanOff Grid Living Magazine Scam fraud Internet Off Grid World Thieves! SCAM SCAM SCAM Internet Author: Idaho Credit Card Fraud: Think Media Company Inc Eric WichmanOff Grid Living Magazine Scam fraud Internet Internet

Apr 28 2016
Starmovers USA From GA Paid DepositTto Hire Movers To Unload A Truck - Never To Show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nationwide - Georgia?? Author: North Myrtle Beach , South Carolina Moving Companies: Starmovers USA From GA Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
Park View Credit Deceptive Practices - Rip Off Artists! Westlake Village Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Credit & Debt Services: Park View Credit Internet

Apr 28 2016
REDSTONE PAYMENT SOLUTIONS LLC of HOUSTON TEXAS Adjustments going back 6 months, from the time they were processed. Houston Texas Author: Selma, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: REDSTONE PAYMENT SOLUTIONS LLC of HOUSTON TEXAS Houston, Texas

Apr 28 2016
Car Delivery USA All day auto transport I booked my car for transport6 weeks early. They quoted price of $795 so of course I locked in with them. Three days before pick up, they call to tell me it will be $250 more!! Coral Springs Florida Author: Bourne, Massachusetts Auto Transporters: Car Delivery USA Coral Springs , Florida

The Santa Cruz PickleBall Club Dishonesty, Myth and Manipulation Internet
Santa Cruz PickleBall Club: More Lies Author: Santa Cruz, California Neighborhood Services: The Santa Cruz PickleBall Club Internet

Apr 28 2016
BEST BUY RICHFIELD MN STORE GEEK SQUAD Store and Geek Squad made unauthorized debit card charges on April 26 & 27,2016 for$144.19 & $52.99 Richfield Minnesota Since you seem a bit clueless... Author: Newport News, Virginia Credit Card Fraud: BEST BUY RICHFIELD MN STORE Richfield, Minnesota

Apr 27 2016
Wageworks Wageworks healthcare card Wageworks won't let us use our 1500.00 we paid Lexington, Kentucky Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Credit Services: Wageworks Lexington,, Kentucky

Apr 27 2016
Ncs 700 Scam artist Texas Author: GLENVILLE, West Virginia Credit & Debt Services: Ncs 700 Texas

Apr 27 2016
endclothing.com Do not use these fools. I ordered a couple of items with my credit card expecting my items to come this week. Then, I get a message to send them an authorization code, etc. Or send them my Id card with a picture of my credit card. What that sounds like? S endclothing.com are Scammers & A waste of time to use 137 Grainger St, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 5AE Internet Author: New York Clothing Stores: endclothing.com Internet

Apr 27 2016
creditupdates.com Craigslist Apartment Rental Scam Walnut California Author: Tucson, Arizona Credit Services: creditupdates.com Internet

43, Report #1302024

Apr 27 2016
Beyond Breakeven TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Beyond Breakeven, Inc. committed to customer satisfaction. Since 2003 Beyond Breakeven consistently delivered on that commitment therefore earning a Better Business Bureau, (BBB) A+ Accredited business rating. Additionally, the company has received a positive rating due to their commitment to the Ripoff Report Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Commerical Lending Firm: Beyond Breakeven TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Since 2003, Ed Keels and his staff at Beyond Breakeven, Inc. (BBI) have been helping wannabe business owners with deal structures that provide business loans and business credit when banks won’t. Beyond Breakeven has developed more than one hundred ways to fund a business acquisition and do so with little to none of the buyer’s own money. Tampa, Florida

Apr 27 2016
Fitness Blowout Super Gym's Warehouse, Super Gym's Fitness Warehouse, Fitness Club Warehouse, Super Gym Rosen, 1800Fit4Less, Exceleration Fitness LET ME HELP YOU WIN AGAINST FITNESS BLOWOUT LIKE I DID Nationwide Author: Holden Beach, North Carolina Sporting Goods: Fitness Blowout Nationwide

Apr 27 2016
Cellogica THIEVES....DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD! Valencia California Author: New London, Wisconsin Beauty Products: Cellogica Valencia, California

STAR MOVERS USA BEWARE THEY ARE SCAMMERS Atlanta Georgia
Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Moving Companies: STAR MOVERS USA Atlanta, Georgia

Apr 27 2016
Skylight paycard Rip Off Texas Ohio Author: Fairborn, Ohio Credit & Debt Services: Skylight paycard Ohio

Apr 27 2016
Market N Shop ,marketnshops.com/ First they show they have cheap laptops, computers etc. When you place Order, they will cancel the credit card transaction. Then they request to pay after buying amazon gift card of same amount and send it to them. After that they set your order status to Shipped. (Order number itself shows fake as it is a plane 4-5 digit number). But the product is never shipped to you. They don't respond to any email. No phone number. Many people have been cheated while paying through paypal too. Once more thing I am noticing that the same credit card ,which I used previously are being charged for same amount through Google Adwords, 420 S Orlando Ave, Winter Park, FloridaL Internet Author: edison, New Jersey Computer Stores: Market N Shop Internet

49, Report #1302085

Apr 27 2016
usaoilpainting.com Steven Gallery don’t offer paintings by USA painters, but from China Bakersfield California Author: Moseley, Alabama Artist Galleries: usaoilpainting.com Bakersfield, California

50, Report #1302075

Apr 26 2016
Smart Shopper Savings Club Scammers I got a letter from a lawyer saying I owe them. Who ARE they? Chicago Illinois Author: Salinas, Kansas Unusual Rip-Off: Smart Shopper Savings Club