Your Search | usa credit.com

Aug 27 2014
Verde Energy USA This company was supposed to save me money but they doubled my rate in one month. norwalk Connecticut Author: newton, New Jersey Telemarketers: Verde Energy USA norwalk, Connecticut

Aug 27 2014
USA-Serve CEO Michael Cannon Beware DOES NOT PAY Mickleton, New Jersey Author: Anonymous, Other Legal Process Services: USA-Serve Mickleton, New Jersey

Aug 26 2014
Thomas Hood USA Fast Cash Legal Group of Attorneys I was sent an email stating that I would be prosecuted for a $1705.00 internet loan that I supposedly refused to repay Internet Author: Des Moines, Iowa Loans: Thomas Hood Internet

Aug 26 2014
cash net usa callling multiple times to my palce of residence saying they were the clark county poilce department Internet Author: las vegas, Nevada Internet Fraud: cash net usa Internet

5, Report #1171999

Aug 24 2014
USA QUICK CASH LOANS representative: Shawn Martin I was called to say I had qualified for a loan and I needed to put $140.00 on a green dot card and give them the information. Internet Author: Whiteville, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: USA QUICK CASH LOANS Internet

6, Report #1171995

Aug 24 2014
J and P Moving, INC, Tasheen Pickett SCAM! THEIVES! They picked up my stuff June 25th and it is now August 24th and I have no idea where my stuff is. The company has disconnected their phones. They moving compnay I origianlly hired was USA Moving Group and they subcontracted my move out. They cannot get a hold of the company either. STAND UP AND TAKE RESPONSIBILITY!!! GIVE ME MY STUFF!! Sumter South Carolina Author: Folsom, California Moving Companies: J and P Moving, INC Sumter, South Carolina

Aug 22 2014
loan point usa Richardson Simms Trying to collect on debt again. Columbia SC Internet Author: huntinton, Indiana Collection Agencies: loan point usa Internet

Aug 22 2014
RFID-USA Dog tag, chip? Tampa Florida Author: coarsegold, California Animal Services: RFID-USA Tampa, Florida

Aug 22 2014
Utilitydiscount.webs.com This company is run in Pakistan and all gents have google voice numbers, somes are 281-643-0790,818-573-6489,818-570-1806 and much more. I fall in their trap. They told me to deposit $2500 to Bank of America account name, Shahriar Ostovari, Cambridge Massachusetts, Conduction Fraud and using money aginst USA Bridgeport Massachusetts Author: North Bellmore, New York Credit & Debt Services: Utilitydiscount.webs.com Select State/Province

Aug 22 2014
Resurgent Capital Services Trying to collect money for a closed credit card account. -HSBC Bank USA, N.A.- Troy Michigan Author: Keyser, West Virginia Collection Agencies: Patricia Sterne Troy, Michigan

Aug 22 2014
COOL AIR USA OUT OF SOUTHERN FLORIDA MIAMI/FT LAUDERDALE AREA. BUT WORKS AN RUNS ADS ALL OVER. since install of brand new 4 ton system, failed first inspection, was reporting to a man named morty, then after second time I had reported the plenum had not sealed an came apart , cooling attic not home, 1 of 3 owners service,manger extremely rude yelling, hanging up, had no regards that I was paralyzed an I need air working. mademe wait 3 days to get someone here when I was told that it would be next morning, again lies for days while I'm worried about electric bill, condensation dripping from vents, was told my ducts needed replaced, got second opinion ducts are fine except for the plenum they messed up.  They are real scammers who actually even get rude with you, hangup on youeven with 5 year protection warranty, so now I call trane, BBB an probably the local news. I'm disabled an on fixed income and these are people taking advantage of me. Florida
Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: COOL AIR USA Select State/Province

Aug 21 2014
Cash Advance USA John Adams, John Bowe Claim I owe them money Internet Author: Jacksonville, , Florida Federal Government: Cash Advance USA Internet

Aug 21 2014
portraits usa Rip Off/Scam norcross Georgia Author: GA, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: portraits usa norcross, Georgia

Aug 21 2014
MTP-USA My horrific experience with MTP Internet Author: Tennessee Internet Marketing Companies: MTP-USA Internet

Aug 21 2014
usa legal resources suncoast took $ 6.90 out checking account for legal service & keep taking money out, talk to Elizabeth at this number 1-877-483-0369, told her to stop taking money out of my account & to cancel my aggrement, she was very rude ,said she put $ 2.99 ,back & my account & cancel me ,but she didnt know about anymore withdrawsal , which was 5 total different amount. i want her to refund rest of my money. woodlands hills california Internet Author: Bridgeport, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: usa legal resources Internet

Aug 21 2014
United Credit Consultants AKA UCC RipOff Burnsville USA Internet Author: St Louis Park, Minnesota Credit Services: United Credit Consultants UCC Internet

Aug 21 2014
Nikon USA Support Nikon D600 damged during repair. Melville New York Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Cameras & Video: Nikon USA Melville, North Carolina

Aug 20 2014
Splash Pads USA Don Edwards Scam, Didn't Pay Employees, Not Licensed Or insured, Fraud, Extortion Salt Lake City Utah Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Builders & Contractors: Splash Pads USA Salt Lake City, Utah

Aug 20 2014
Cash Advance USA Roy Morgan, John bowe Fraud complaint Internet Author: Cleona, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: Cash Advance USA Internet

Aug 20 2014
Morphotrust USA Illinois L1Enrollment IdentoGo Rude, Lack of Knowledge, Horrible Company Springfield Illinois Author: Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Morphotrust USA Illinois Springfield, Illinois

Aug 19 2014
ETS Education Testing Services Injustice in judging the score and delay in response USA Nationwide Author: Centennial, Colorado Education & Learning Centers: ETS Nationwide

Aug 19 2014
i420llc Jeremy Levick is the sales rep for i420llc which is own by elktro electronic cigarettes usa no questions asked 5 year warranty on product but not living up to the promise buffalo grove Illinois Author: st. johns, Oregon Miscellaneous Electronics: i420llc buffalo grove, Illinois

Oisin O'Malley Bad Tenant Long Island City/ New York/ USA Nationwide
Author: NEW YORK, New York Tenants: Oisin O'Malley Nationwide

Aug 18 2014
PMA USA/Washington National Insurance Company Not who you think they are. Fargo, North Dakota Author: West Fargo, North Dakota Insurance Companies: PMA USA/Washington National Nationwide

Aug 18 2014
Nextbook USA Nextbook Pathetic Line of Products with even worse Customer Service West Covina California Author: Mt.Carmel, Tennessee Miscellaneous Electronics: Nextbook USA West Covina, California