Your Search | usa shopping club usa credit

Sep 21 2016
Jeannie Kerns Affordable Financial No Communication, Unrealistic Time Frames, No Refund Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Jeannie Kerns Internet

Sep 21 2016
Pyramid Collection I too had placed an order with Pyramid Collection, when I few months later I noticed on my statements that I'd been charged 14.95$ per month for VIP membership. This is a total scam. I was told that I clicked or verified some form of agreement online to justify this membership, which I never did! I was told of a welcoming email sent to me to verify this, which I never received. I called Pyramid Collection to have these charges reversed and was given a forwarding number for a partnership company that says I authorized this membership. I rebutted this and told them to proove to me that I authorized this club membership charge. needless to say, I was quite angry and demanded a refund, or I would dispute it with my bank who would then reverse these monthly charges. The phone rep assured of a refund of these charges which will be monitored to see that this happens! Scam alert! denver colorado Nationwide Author: denver, Colorado Clothing Stores: Pyramid Collection Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
Cash loan usa Frank Harris Charles moore They sent money to my account asked me to money gram back which I did and now saying they didn't recieve their money which was taking out of my account Cashloanusa.com Internet Author: Chepachet, Rhode Island Banks: Cash loan usa Internet

Sep 21 2016
Cash Net USA Can't Pay Any Principal Chicago Illinois Author: Scottsboro, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Cash Net USA Internet

Sep 20 2016
straight talk To late bought the phone and no service, straight talk says sorry not the usa Internet Author: Oregon, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: straight talk Internet

Sep 20 2016
ProudToBeAHairStylist No Human Contact Available Florida Author: Kimberling City, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: ProudToBeAHairStylist Internet

Sep 20 2016
Golden Financial Services Job scam Imperial Beach California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Credit Services: Golden Financial Services Imperial Beach, California

Sep 20 2016
Axxion club Scammed out of $5,000. Fake legal service marketing Houston,texas Nationwide
Author: San Antonio, Texas Legal Services: Axxion club Nationwide

Sep 20 2016
Cash Advance, INC Jack Hernandez threatening Legal Action, Court Summons to Door, contacting employer Hayward CA This is a long running scam, don't contact the emailer Author: Orlando, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Cash Advance, INC Internet

Sep 20 2016
Sam McCoy maybe working under Summit Business and then they send to LFG Finance credit card machine Hickory Hickory, NC Author: Hickory, North Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Sam McCoy Nationwide

Sep 20 2016
emporium.com scam artists san diego California Author: webster, Massachusetts Credit & Debt Services: emporium.com san diego, California

Sep 20 2016
Camden Credit Services RIPPPPPPP OFFFFFFFF!!!!!! Dallas Texas Author: Orlando, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Camden Credit Services Dallas, Texas

Sep 20 2016
ELIOT MANAGEMENT GROUP 1st Pay POS POS / Equipment / Sales Deception Fort Worth Winston Salem Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Credit & Debt Services: ELIOT MANAGEMENT GROUP Nationwide

Sep 20 2016
Personal Concepts Personal Concepts Compliance Department Subcription imposed automatically and now I'm charged monthly, there goes my good credit Ontario California Author: Oakridge, Oregon Miscellaneous Companies: Personal Concepts Ontario, California

Sep 19 2016
cpnandcreditrepair Jeannie Kerns, LIAR, THIEF, FRAUD, SCAMMER, BUYER BE WARE, EXCUSES, DRAMA, FRAUDLENT ATLANTA, AND FLORDIA Nationwide Author: Connecticut Credit Services: cpnandcreditrepair Nationwide

Sep 19 2016
Plan International Plan USA, Specific name of contact Corey They told me no money would be taken out of my bank. They lied. Baldivis Western Australia Author: Baldivis, Other Sales People: Plan International Nationwide

Sep 19 2016
NORAM CAPITAL HOLDINGS INC NORAM FINANCIAL SERVICES INC ANTHONY RENTERIA SQUARE ROCK LTD GOLBAL TREK PROPERTY HOLDINGS LP SALE OF FRAUDULENT DEBT ACCOUNTS AND CONSUMER INFORMATION VANCOUVER Washington Author: gold river, California Credit & Debt Services: NORAM CAPITAL HOLDINGS INC VANCOUVER , Washington

Sep 19 2016
Chime Bank Chime Card The worst Prepaid card EVER!!!! on-line based Internet Author: Nevada Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Chime Bank Internet

Sep 19 2016
MAIN STREET CREDIT SERVICES PARAG PATEL TOTAL SCAM ZERO RESULTS OVERCHARGED AND KEPT BILLING ME Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Services: MAIN STREET CREDIT SERVICES Los Angeles, California

Sep 19 2016
Quicken Loan There are no soft pulls on credit or at any time in their script where they say this will affect your credit--do you want me to pull or do they mention that their system is actively making a loan package Detroit Nationwide Author: suagr land, Texas Mortgage Companies: Quicken Loan Nationwide

Sep 19 2016
Rare Breed Jason Phipps and Tori Thorpe Please saty away from this So called Breeder Sacramento Nationwide
This complaint is from a Scam artist Author: LA, California Credit Card Fraud: Rare Breed Nationwide

Sep 19 2016
Wells Fargo Additional Accounts; Illegal Fees for employee bonuses and incentives; Fraud; Nationwide Nationwide Why does the criminal executive woman get to keep the stolen money the investigators say the question is how much are they being paid off because no one has been criminally charged yet Author: Carbondale, Colorado Credit & Debt Services: Wells Fargo Nationwide

Sep 19 2016
Renew, ReVitalize Skin Serum ReVitalize Skin Serum, age defying skin serumRenew rejuvenating eye cream Charged My Credit Card $89.00, twice, for 2 separate anti-aging beauty products that I did not order and Sant Ana California
Author: Marshfield, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Companies: Renew, ReVitalize Skin Serum Internet

Sep 19 2016
Premiere Hacking Service Credit Repair Internet Author: Clarksburg, Maryland Credit Services: Premiere Hacking Service Internet

Sep 19 2016
Twisters Gymnastics-Boca Raton Boca Twisters Gymnastics and Cheer Boca RatonTwisters Gymnastics Parties & Cheer - Performing ArtsAmerican Twisters, Inc. Merchant Credit Crad Fraud - Unauthroized Charges - In-House Scam - Office Manager Hankering for Income Boca Raton Florida
Author: boca raton, Florida Physical Therapists: Twisters Gymnastics-Boca Raton Boca Raton, Florida