Your Search | usa shopping club

Jan 16 2017
Reward zone USA They put up a message stating that I won $1000 gift card of my choosing. I selected Walmart. Then they asked for practical information. After that they started to ask for other information and I kept entering info to get the card. Once done, they had info and I got zero Internet Author: Sebastian , Florida Credit Services: Reward zone USA Internet

Jan 16 2017
Intelgen Gen2 or Fresh solutions Diet fresh-diet-solutions.com free trial set-up Auto-pay con. Products you didn't ask for. Refunds you'll never get. USA Internet Author: Vancouver, Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: Intelgen Gen2 or Fresh solutions Diet Internet

Jan 16 2017
Santa Ana Club SP LLC Pepe's Towing Santa Ana Club/ Pepe's Towing uses fake businesses to validate unauthorized towing Santa Ana California Author: Fullerton, California Auto Towing: Santa Ana Club SP LLC Santa Ana, California

Eviction advisors group THEY DONT STOP EVICTIONS! Florida Internet
Author: Anywhere USA , Florida Legal Services: Eviction advisors group Internet

Jan 13 2017
Creative Klick LLC Creative Klick LLC owner Taylor and Jenny are running a scam Miami beach Florida, USA Internet Author: Florida Internet Fraud: Creative Klick LLC Internet

Jan 12 2017
The Style Go USA Internet
Author: MAKATI, Other Beauty Pageants: The Style Go Internet

Jan 12 2017
U2 Fan Club Scam for Purchasing Pre-sale Tix U2 Fan Club Scam-don't waste your money! Internet Author: Hollywood, Florida Ticket Sales: U2 Fan Club Internet

Jan 11 2017
History Channel Club Paid lifetime membership, but haven't recieved a magazine in about a year Internet Author: Batesburg, South Carolina Landmarks & Historic Sites: History Channel Club Internet

Jan 11 2017
America's First Choice Home Club AFC Home Club This company is a complete ripoff!! Marietta Georgia Author: Thousand Oaks, California Home Warranty Companies: America's First Choice Home Club Marietta , Georgia

Jan 11 2017
Delimiter Corporation Delimiter Corporation (USA, Delaware Corporation)File Number: 5121558Incorporated: 08/03/2012 How to get scammed by dedicated servers Internet Author: Ankara, Kentucky Internet Service Providers: Delimiter Corporation Internet

Jan 10 2017
Cash Advance pamels@smithloanassistance.com ATTN : Customer, The case will be downloaded on Wednesday (January 11th 2017) and you will be soon served with the court papers due to non-payment after so many reminders. If you want to avoid these legal consequences we merely require you to get back to us with the payment, you can e-mail us back. If you want to resolve this case out of the court house you can E-mail us back Thank You. CASH ADVANCE USA. non Internet Author: Manassas, Virginia Loans: Cash Advance Internet

Jan 10 2017
Mystery shoppers reporter Ryan Mass shopreports@cosultant.com They sent me a check for $1950.49 stating that I go to my bank deposit the check the funds would be available within 24 hours and for me to go to Money Gram and send 2 transaction 900 each and send to Trevion King 4714 S Congress Ave Austin Texas 78745  Author: Benton Harbor, Michigan Shopping Centers & Malls: Mystery shoppers reporter Austin , Texas

Jan 09 2017
Club Metro Newark ABC Financial WHY KEEP BILLING ME IF MEMBERSHIP IS DONE/CANCELLED Newark New Jersey Author: New york, New York Collection Agency's: Club Metro Newark Newark, New Jersey

Jan 08 2017
Migun Life Migun Headquarters USA Migun USA Trying To Stop Owners From Selling Their Migun Massage Beds Fletcher North Carolina Contact Migun World in Korea With Concerns Author: Denver, Colorado Medical Supplies: Migun Life Fletcher, North Carolina

Jan 08 2017
Ontel world pack/usa Bamboo wonder bra Typical as seen on tv scam Excessive shipping and processing charges with poor customer service. las vegas Nevada Author: muskogee, Oklahoma TV Advertisements: Ontel world pack/usa las vegas, Nevada

Jan 08 2017
eBay Partner Network scam USA Internet Author: london, Other Auctions: eBay Partner Network Internet

Jan 07 2017
Student Financial Aid USA Anaheim Hills California Author: Long Beach, California Corrupt Companies: Student Financial Aid USA Anaheim Hills, California

Wish shopping site Internet
Author: Diamond bar, California Beauty Salons: Wish Internet

Jan 07 2017
COPART Copart USA auto auction salvage used cars BEWARE FALSE ADVERTISEMENT:CAR RUNS, WRONG NEEDS NEW MOTOR, DOES NOT RUN. TEXAS Nationwide Author: Fullerton , California Motor Vehicle: COPART Nationwide

Jan 06 2017
conslines.com I tried being able to have my husband calle while he's in jail and I was never able to get the call through. I asked multiple times to cancel my subscription and never got a reply back. I even tried calling but was sent to a voice mail which is odd because if this is a business it shouldn't have voicemail set up for an information hotline USA Internet Author: Amarillo, Texas Adult Web Site: conslines.com Internet

Jan 06 2017
Strategic Evaluations Inc. Service Evaluations Inc. Failure to pay for mystery shopping assignments as promised. Claims I was discovered not doing assignments honestly and instead of helping me come to some form of mutual resolution we can agree with, they've been ignoring my emails and phone calls - and have yet to pay me. Surrey British Columbia
Author: Yorkton, Saskatchewan Miscellaneous Companies: Strategic Evaluations Inc. Surrey, British Columbia

Jan 05 2017
Unstoppable Vis LA USA On Dec 1, 2016 Took my $21.99 and did not send the eating dog bank Nationwide Author: Newburgh, New York Computer Mail Order: Unstoppable Vis LA USA Nationwide

Jan 05 2017
auto match usa Riverside CA. Liar, False Advertising, Inflated pricing, bad used cars Riverside California Author: San Diego, California Auto Dealers: auto match usa Riverside, California

Jan 05 2017
Swiftex options swiftexoptions.com Uses Facebook and Fake people profile to trick you Based in Ukraine. USA connections Nationwide Author: Alabama Investment Brokers: Swiftex options swiftexoptions.com Nationwide

Jan 04 2017
PGI Pyramid VIP 8 months of bogus charges for a service I did not subscribe to! Yes I should have caught it sooner but I did not take care to question the 14.95 charge until now. I too ordered something from this Company 8 months ago and went through return procedure. Never ordered from them before and did not recognize name of company. This card has a lot of charges on it and it took me awhile to realize this charge was being repeated every month. I would never have signed up for a VIP device online as I do very little shopping online. I have no clue what I have been paying for for 8 months, but if this is standard practice this company should be turned in for fraud at the very least. Beware consumer!!! Author: Boulder, Colorado Veteran's Administration: Attorney Generals: PGI Pyramid VIP Internet