Your Search | usa shopping club

Jan 07 2017
Student Financial Aid USA Anaheim Hills California Author: Long Beach, California Corrupt Companies: Student Financial Aid USA Anaheim Hills, California

Wish shopping site Internet
Author: Diamond bar, California Beauty Salons: Wish Internet

Jan 07 2017
COPART Copart USA auto auction salvage used cars BEWARE FALSE ADVERTISEMENT:CAR RUNS, WRONG NEEDS NEW MOTOR, DOES NOT RUN. TEXAS Nationwide Author: Fullerton , California Motor Vehicle: COPART Nationwide

Jan 06 2017
conslines.com I tried being able to have my husband calle while he's in jail and I was never able to get the call through. I asked multiple times to cancel my subscription and never got a reply back. I even tried calling but was sent to a voice mail which is odd because if this is a business it shouldn't have voicemail set up for an information hotline USA Internet Author: Amarillo, Texas Adult Web Site: conslines.com Internet

Jan 06 2017
Strategic Evaluations Inc. Service Evaluations Inc. Failure to pay for mystery shopping assignments as promised. Claims I was discovered not doing assignments honestly and instead of helping me come to some form of mutual resolution we can agree with, they've been ignoring my emails and phone calls - and have yet to pay me. Surrey British Columbia
Author: Yorkton, Saskatchewan Miscellaneous Companies: Strategic Evaluations Inc. Surrey, British Columbia

Jan 05 2017
Unstoppable Vis LA USA On Dec 1, 2016 Took my $21.99 and did not send the eating dog bank Nationwide Author: Newburgh, New York Computer Mail Order: Unstoppable Vis LA USA Nationwide

Jan 05 2017
auto match usa Riverside CA. Liar, False Advertising, Inflated pricing, bad used cars Riverside California Author: San Diego, California Auto Dealers: auto match usa Riverside, California

Jan 05 2017
Swiftex options swiftexoptions.com Uses Facebook and Fake people profile to trick you Based in Ukraine. USA connections Nationwide Author: Alabama Investment Brokers: Swiftex options swiftexoptions.com Nationwide

Jan 04 2017
PGI Pyramid VIP 8 months of bogus charges for a service I did not subscribe to! Yes I should have caught it sooner but I did not take care to question the 14.95 charge until now. I too ordered something from this Company 8 months ago and went through return procedure. Never ordered from them before and did not recognize name of company. This card has a lot of charges on it and it took me awhile to realize this charge was being repeated every month. I would never have signed up for a VIP device online as I do very little shopping online. I have no clue what I have been paying for for 8 months, but if this is standard practice this company should be turned in for fraud at the very least. Beware consumer!!! Author: Boulder, Colorado Veteran's Administration: Attorney Generals: PGI Pyramid VIP Internet

Jan 04 2017
National Shopping Service I was scammed out of all my money from my checking account Rocklin California This is a well known, long running scam Author: North Tonawanda, New York Bad Check Writers: National Shopping Service Internet

Jan 04 2017
Bloomberg Holdings Enterprises, Ian Horowitz, Director Defrauded us in anagreement to purchase our timeshare if we would purchase membership in a vacation club. Atlanta Georgia Author: Port Orchard, Washington Resorts: Bloomberg Holdings Enterprises Atlanta, Georgia

Jan 04 2017
Magic Tracks.com Ontel world pack USA Long wait times, placed order Oct 1,2016. As of Jan 4,2016 still haven'tt gotten ! Son 6, been waiting since christmas ! Internet Author: Houston, Texas Racetracks: Magic Tracks.com Nationwide

Jan 04 2017
Albin Gaast (Tienda Zambrano66) Zoe Elena Albin, Albin Gaast, eBay seller: eldomingodef Bait and switch eBay seller with a LOT of my money right now Linares, Spain Internet
Author: USA , Oregon Cameras & Video: Albin Gaast (Tienda Zambrano66) Internet

Jan 03 2017
Eros Guide To Escorts They banned me for no good reason. I was with them for over 23 yrs as an advertiser. One girl was mad that I would not buy extra's in ads from her. USA https://www.erosads.com/ Internet Author: Toronto, Alabama Strippers & Dancers: Eros Guide To Escorts Internet

Jan 03 2017
local03 USA 1-888-534-1393 (Out of USA 9# from any access number)USA 1-888-887-3132UK 44-20-351-494-04Brasil 55-11-39584340Australia 61-284172282 they take credit details on phone and start charging for nothing Internet Author: gloucester, Alabama Communications & Networking: local03 Internet

Jan 03 2017
Yourpage (dba Yourpage USA) Deadbeat, Refusal to pay Springwood, QLD Internet Author: MESA, Arizona Work at Home: Yourpage Internet

Jan 02 2017
UPS Supply Chain Solutions Inc They are billing me $100.28 for International Package Service THAT NEVER HAPPENED. I will let you know what happens. Note: haven't used there service but 1 time this year. that was in the USA only. Chicago Illinois Author: Phoenix, Arizona Shipping & Handling: UPS Supply Chain Solutions Inc Chicago, Illinois

Jan 02 2017
SuppClub Ordered a promotional t-shirt for shipping and handling. I am now enrolled in their club at $19.99 a month. Have cancelled Suppclub Internet Author: Diamond Point, New York Supplemental Health Programs: SuppClub Internet

Jan 02 2017
club wpt not a way to practice Internet Author: slc, Utah Casinos: club wpt Internet

Dec 31 2016
USA Discount Warehouse Sold Fake MicroSD Cards Cape Coral Florida Internet
Author: Hollis, New Hampshire Miscellaneous Electronics: USA Discount Warehouse Internet

Dec 30 2016
99SANTA Never Delivered My Purchase China? Internet Author: Trophy Club, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: 99SANTA Internet

Dec 30 2016
Discount pet medications USA Sierra Nevada Pet Company $397. Rip off scam!! Internet Author: phelps, Wisconsin Pet Shops & Supplies: Discount pet medications USA Internet

Dec 29 2016
Grand Hall USA, Inc. Eternal Tankless Waterheaters Did not honor warrantee Garland Texas
Author: Long Beach, California Plumbing: Grand Hall USA, Inc. Garland, Texas

Dec 29 2016
Vacation Privileges Grand Mayan, Vidante, Vida Lifestyles Scammed, Fraud, Deception Nueve Vallarta USA, Mex, Can Vacation Privileges Grand Mayan, Vidante, Vida Lifestyles Scammed, Fraud, Deception Nueve Vallarta USA, Mex, Can Lied, Dishonest, Aggressive, No contact information Cancun-Playa del Camen Nationwide
Author: Manhattan, Kansas Resorts: Vacation Privileges Grand Mayan Nationwide

Dec 29 2016
Club Regina Timeshare Scam Nationwide Author: New York, New York Resorts: Club Regina Nationwide