USA UNIVERSAL SUBSCRIPTION AGENCY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: usa universal subscription agency
There may be more specific results for "usa universal subscription agency"
For more specific results for "usa universal subscription agency"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 17 2017
Steve Swan Minnesota Marketing Agency Steve Swan sold me an ad for radius magazine to run in June 2017 the only contact I've had with him since then is that he would refund my money. As of October 25, 2017 I have not heard anything from him nor have I received the money Elk River Minnesota Author: Big Lake, Minnesota Advertising / Deceptive: Steve Swan Minnesota Marketing Agency Elk River, Minnesota

Oct 16 2017
Atlantic Publishers Group Billed me for a magazine I was already making installment payments on...I didn't want to have my subscription cancelled Niwot Colorado Author: Danville, Vermont Book & Magazine Publishers: Atlantic Publishers Group Niwot, Colorado

Oct 16 2017
Nutra Support They charged for a product I never ordered $4.99 shipping. Said they ship product on same day I said to cancel. I never gave them my Visa Card number nor asked for this product. Now they are refusing to cancel the subscription unless I pay to return the product, which I still have not received. Toronto Ontario Author: Mishawaka, Indiana Weightloss Programs: Nutra Support Toronto, Ontario

Oct 16 2017
Shoppers Outlet Aden agency & Heathyways SL Said product was 4.95 then on Oct 16, 2017 charged my acct 89.95 Tampa Florida Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Alternative Health: Shoppers Outlet Tampa, Florida

Oct 14 2017
Universal Mortgage and Finance, Inc. Worst customer service Orlando Nationwide Author: Orlando, Florida Financial Services: Universal Mortgage and Finance, Inc. Nationwide

Oct 13 2017
Bestway Corp Bestway (USA) Corp Bestway claims customer satisfaction is their priority, but refuses to replace failed product with manufacturer's defect.!, Phoenix AZ Author: Ventura, California Sporting-good Manufactures: Bestway Corp , AZ

Oct 13 2017
HGTV magazine Entered a contest on line and received a bill for magazine subscription that I didn't subscribe to. Harlan Iowa Author: Omaha, Nebraska Builders & Contractors: HGTV magazine Harlan, Iowa

Oct 13 2017
American general contractors agency Alexander Garcia call me to offer me a good apartments painting contract in Bridge Water NJ, to get this contract my company need to buy from them 7 millions insurance at first they ask for 50 % then they ask for full payment of $3,270.00 but was not all after sending the money they ask for other amount that i refuse to pay so they cancel all contract, after that they call again to ask for more money so they can reimburse the money they never did and do not answer phone calls. Huston Texas USA Nationwide, Texas, Florida, California Author: Bridgewater, New Jersey Home Improvements: American general contractors agency Nationwide

Oct 13 2017
Diet Wellness Plus Luminous Mango Clense Advertise for a free sample for $4.95 ,for shipping & handling. There was no mentioning about monthly subscription. But they said I agreed to a monthly subscription of $79.95. There was no mentioning of that in the order form at all. Luckily I found out about the charge after they charged me for two months and disputed the charge with my credit card company. California Author: Columbia, Missouri Weightloss Programs: Diet Wellness Plus Huntington Beach, California

Oct 12 2017
Cash Advance Services Cash Advance USA Threatening, Rude, Hung up on me when I demanded proof through paperwork New York Author: Wahiawa, Hawaii Loans: Cash Advance Services Internet

Bulbhead.com Atomic Beam USA Fairfield New Jersey
Author: Arlington, Texas Liars: Bulbhead.com Fairfield, New Jersey

Oct 12 2017
Luminary Skincare ILMNTRA*ILLUMINTRAEYE TRUWELLNESS I ordered a Free Product Trial. It became expensive recurring charges. Two charges of $94 each (2 products, I only ordered one.) each month. No notification that the trial membership would be rolled into a recurring subscription if not cancelled. When finally cancelled, They would not give a full refund. Po Box 23976, St. Petersburg, FL 33742 product from FL; credit card stmt CA
Author: Mattituck, New York Skin Care: Luminary Skincare Internet

Oct 12 2017
Reimage Cleverbridge Their PC programe didn't work they given me the run-around for refund. IL, Illinois USA Internet Author: Hudson, Florida Computer Fraud: Reimage Internet

Oct 12 2017
Telecom USA a Verizon Company Fraudulent Charges Third Party Charges on Centurylink Landline Bill unknown unknown Author: FORT MYERS BEACH, Florida Telephone Companies: Telecom USA a Verizon Company ,

Oct 12 2017
TNT USA Jason Sparks Damien Wilkins I was hired as Supply Chain Assistant. Duty- To stay home and wait and to receive packages, inspect and send to recepient. Wages and bonus after 1 month probation. After a month no compensation. No answer to calls and E-mail. I process 13 packages. Don't know if these are legit. Need investigation for fraud. Doral Florida Reshipping Scam Author: Modesto, California Miscellaneous Companies: TNT USA Doral, Florida

Oct 11 2017
HUD HOMES USA signed up for free trial membership upon the 3 rd day I could no longer access the website. Called and hudhomesusa claim they had no info on me (phone number, emaill address, or credit card info) although my card was charged the $39.80. I called my bank and reported fraud on them. nation wide Nationwide Author: DALLAS, Texas Realtors: HUD HOMES USA Nationwide

Oct 11 2017
Tax Resale Certificate TaxresaleCertificate.org Pretend to be a government tax agency, when they are not Louisville Kentucky
Author: Santa Barbara, California Government Services: Tax Resale Certificate Louisville, Kentucky

Oct 11 2017
Database USA Database LLC This Company stole my money, and did produce the labels I purchased. Omaha Nebraska To Mr. C Crawford from DatabaseUSA Author: Ventura, California Small Business Services: Database USA Omaha, Nebraska

Oct 11 2017
Sentry Recovery & Collections Debt Collection without explaining what the debt is/who the debtor is/ and demanding all of my personal information without them verifying ANYTHING about themselves Las Vegas Nevada I will say this.. Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Collection Agencies: Sentry Recovery & Collections Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 10 2017
Seek Verify I canceled my account after payin 1.00 for one day access and they charged my account 39.95 and will not give me a refund although I have the email from the company stating they would cancel this account Internet
Scammers!! Author: Greeley, Colorado Personal Services: Seek Verify Internet

Oct 10 2017
Smith Loan Assistance Marvin Perez Cash Advanced USA This company sent me an email stating I would be served court papers due to an unpaid cash advance that I never had Internet
Author: Belmont, Ohio Cash Services: Smith Loan Assistance Internet

Oct 10 2017
1971 i ordered the free samples from Beauty Stays and before my trial period was up. I was billed 97.83. I called the company and they would only send me credit for 48.91. I told him i wanted it all back and to cancel my subscription because I had not reached my trial date yet. he refused . he said that his Crestview Author: Crestview, Florida Skin Care: Brenda Mickle Crestview, Florida

Oct 09 2017
HostGator https://www.hostgator.com/ HostGator HostGator.com The absolutely worst hosting company on the internet Houston, Texas, USA Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Web Hosting: HostGator Nationwide