Your Search | usa van lines

Aug 26 2015
Cash Advance USA Today, August 26, 2015 I received a call from Office Devin Raymond from Newy York State Police saying that a warrant was being issued in my name New York New York ID Theft. Author: Chesterfield, Michigan Cash Services: Cash Advance USA Internet

Aug 26 2015
McMovers INC regalmovingsystem Mislead and Robbed by movers . Van Nuys California Author: California Moving Companies: McMovers INC Internet

Aug 26 2015
Art Van Furniture in Taylor Michigan Poor Customer Service and they will make you pay a 25% restocking fee for their mistake Taylor Michigan Author: Woodhaven, Michigan Furniture & Furnishings: Art Van Furniture in Taylor MI Taylor, Michigan

Aug 26 2015
Cash USA they are expecting me to pay them 1024.00, for a cash advance that i never did with them. Nationwide Author: Emmaus, Pennsylvania Cash Services: Cash USA Nationwide

Aug 26 2015
Engine World USA of Houston,Texas ,Mike Jag, 1992 1.6 used Japanese engine Houston Texas
Author: Escondido, California Auto Parts: Engine World USA of Houston,TX Nationwide

Aug 25 2015
Jiangxi Double Win Trading Co Ltd / Peter Tang RIPOFF. TERRIBLE QUALITY SELLS CHEAP JUNK PRODUCTS NANCHANG Internet Author: USA, Other Building Products: Jiangxi Double Win Trading Co., Ltd Internet

Aug 25 2015
Drive Today USA sold a lemon Birmingham Alabama Author: Hueytown, Alabama Auto Dealers: Drive Today USA Birmingham, Alabama

Aug 25 2015
INFINITY VAN LINES Dan Chase Bait & Switch Marketing - Fraudulent - Dishonest HALLANDALE Florida Author: Apopka, Florida Moving Companies: INFINITY VAN LINES HALLANDALE , Florida

Aug 25 2015
Brimma Solar, National Solar Incorporated, National Solar USA Their focus; SCAM as many folks as possible before government incentives run out. Seattle Washington Author: Benton City, Washington Sales People: Brimma Solar Seattle, Washington

Aug 25 2015
America's Party Company, Gold Rush Event Services, Prime Services Secretive, anonymous company that won't provide any details about photobooth booking, operating under multiple company names USA Internet Author: West Deptford, New Jersey Event Planners & Sites: America's Party Company Internet

Aug 25 2015
Got Warranty Inc/ Mark Jackson & Ben Howard Palmer Administrative Services IncDealer Services What a RIPOFF! SCAM!!!! VAN NUYS California Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Auto Warranty: Got Warranty Inc/ Mark Jackson & Ben Howard Ocean, New Jersey

Aug 25 2015
UNIFIX USA LLC BARRY FRANKS OWNER BARRY'S COMPANY UNIFIX USA IS ONE BIG RIPOFF TAKES YOUR MONEY THEN DOSEN'T DELIVER THE PRODUCT DERRY New Hampshire Author: NORTH LAS VEGAS, Nevada Employment Services: UNIFIX USA LLC DERRY , New Hampshire

Aug 24 2015
AligityVan Lines Michael This mover first overcharged from quote. then hired subcontractors.then delivered part of my furniture and belongings.the rest is sitting in Florida since july 20.All paid in full.I am tired of waiting for them to deliver the rest of my stuff when this was their carelessness.They give me no date for delivery.I need my bed .my cooking ware meds! Ft.Lauderdale Florida Author: East palestine, Ohio Moving & Storage: AligityVan Lines Ft.Lauderdale, Florida

Cash Advance USA ;ACS InCorp Squeezing Blood From a Turnip Texas
Author: Dallas, Texas Cash Services: Cash Advance USA

Aug 24 2015
Norwegian Cruise Lines Cruise Advisor Infinity Travel or Travel Select Rewards or Sponsor Sat thru a 90 minute meeting for a free cruise and airfare Lake Havasu City Arizona Author: Cottonwood, California Cruises: Norwegian Cruise Lines Cruise Advisor Lake Havasu City, Arizona

Aug 23 2015
Unlimited Van Lines Bait and Switch Union City New Jersey Author: Durham, North Carolina Moving Companies: Unlimited Van Lines Union City, New Jersey

Aug 23 2015
Budgetvanlines broker © 2015 Budget Van Lines Inc.9081 W Sahara Ave #100 Las Vegas, NV 89117Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | CareersBudget Van Lines is a Household Goods Transportation Broker for Interstate Moves.(DOT #2233611 ,MC #512534) Turned them down told them to forget it would find someone else to move us they kept calling back until we said yes then called them back to cancel they said we might not get our money back. Went a head and used them the great hights relocation they hired broke all our furniture Las vagas Nevada
Author: Taft , Texas Moving Companies: Budgetvanlines broker Las vagas , Nevada

Aug 23 2015
Hoi Van Luu, DDS Does unnecessary dental work on unsuspecting patients. Monterey Park California Author: California Dental Services: Hoi Van Luu, DDS Monterey Park, California

Aug 22 2015
PLT Transportation PLT trans is a rip off company that will book your car and then add addition charges to your credit card San diego california Author: van nuys, California Limousine Services: PLT Transportation Internet

Aug 21 2015
Vida vacations Vidanta I was unfortunately lured into buying a $10,000 timeshare from the Vida vacations, a Grupo Mayan Riviera Maya company, with the promise that they will unload my Sheraton timeshare. They made me sign a form that a company called Equity Acquisition Svc will do this for me. They also said that I can pay the down of $3500 through their in house financing . I later realized that they opened a credit card for me. The sales pitch was all too fast the the next thing I knew was I signing on lines thatcI have not really understood. I tried calling the EAS number but only to listen to an answering machine. After reading all these scam stories about The Mayan and EAS, the more I am convinced that I was scammed !!! I called and emailed them aabout rescinding. I also called BOA Visa card filing a billing dispute as I felt I was deceived by these people. Quintana Roo Mexico Author: Martinsburg, West Virginia Sales People: Vida vacations Quintana Roo Mexico, Mexico

Aug 20 2015
All State Van Lines Relocation Moving Broker - Bait and Switch Quote and No Delivery! Margate Florida Author: Houston, Texas Moving Companies: All State Van Lines Relocation Margate, Florida

Aug 20 2015
ACE SETTLEMENT DEPARTMENT Ace Cash Services CASH NET USA, CASH AMERICA & 500 CASH ADVANCE etc They are threaten to take me to Court or they well put a hold my SSI and Bank account doesn't say Internet Author: Gresham, Oregon Collection Agencies: ACE SETTLEMENT DEPARTMENT Internet

Aug 20 2015
Damian DMYSTROVSSKY DAMIAN DELANGERON SCAM DANGEROUS MAN,ILLEGAL RESIDENT USA FAKE MULTIMEDIA SITE ,HANG OUT WITH CRIMINALS santa monica California
Author of those False Allegations from the same Scammer DMYTRYKOVSKYY aka Damian Delangeron,Noblesse Oblige etc.. Author: santa monica, California Festivals & Event Services: Damian DYMYSTROVSSKY santa monica, California

Aug 20 2015
Post Furniture, Furniture Tent, Metro Furniture Uno Furniture, Flat Fair, Furniture Mail, Betty USA, Many More Creates Several Different Fictitious Names to Deceive Consumers El Monte, CA Nationwide Author: Florida Furniture & Furnishings: Post Furniture, Furniture Tent, Metro Furniture Nationwide

Aug 20 2015
USA ORGANIZATION for Couny Monetary defensive Organizatio Must pay $1230.00 within 72 hrs. or it will go to court and other fees with be added. The IRS will be notified and my wages could be garnished. Unknown Unknown Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Loans: USA ORGANIZATION for Couny Monetary defensive Organizatio Internet