USA VAN LINES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: usa van lines
There may be more specific results for "usa van lines"
For more specific results for "usa van lines"
Showing 26-50 of 34,651 Found Reports For more specific results for "usa van lines"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 10 2017
Byte Martix USa Gary JohnsonMike JohhsonSteve KhaddyThere supervisor would not give me their name. Did not prove services and would not issue a refund after promising on multiple occasions California
Author: Lakeland, Florida Computer Service & Repair: Byte Martix USa Internet

Aug 10 2017
MediaGemm, ViewerMax, MediaZinn Scamers!! Delaware, USA & Canada would not give more info Internet Author: Anchorage, Alaska Video Stores: MediaGemm Internet

Aug 10 2017
Central Maine Moving and Storage Linco - Agent for North American Van Lines Our Moving Nightmare with Central Maine Moving and Storage. Don't let it happen to you! Bangor Maine Author: Belgrade,, Maine Moving Companies: Central Maine Moving and Storage Bangor, Maine

Red Lollipop Boutique Liar . Thief Everywhere California USA Internet
Author: Bratislava, Alabama Baby Products: Red Lollipop Boutique Internet

Aug 09 2017
Minol USA Inaccurate meter readings Addison Texas Author: Purcellville, Virginia Utility Companies: Minol USA Addison, Texas

Aug 09 2017
Square Trade I just purchased a canopy and they offered me SquareTrade protection. I went to use the canopy and found a part was missing and it was damaged. I called them to make a claim and they said accidents are not covered. I said what Accident I opened the box found this and want to make a claim. they said no that I would need to go back to whom I got it from. I told them that they had 30 day window only and I was a day over this. The rep said well you should try anyway since they are not going to cover me. I told them I wanted a refund and they gave it to me. I guess this is the way they don't need to pay on the plans they sell. Boo on them San Francisco California
Author: Van Nuys, California Insurance Companies: Square Trade San Francisco, California

Aug 08 2017
Vanyil Vanyil LLC Indian IT company posing as a recruitment firm here in the USA Herndon Virginia Author: Boynton, Florida Employment Services: Vanyil Herndon, Virginia

Aug 08 2017
LG Electronics USA- LG REFRIGERATORS LG Knows they have defective refrigerator compressors I also am a victim Las Vegas Nationwide
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Electronic Manufacturers: LG Electronics USA Nationwide

Aug 08 2017
SES Skin Cream SESDERMA, SeSBELLA Skin Care, My Beaute Naturelle, Sesderma, SESDERMA USA LLC An advertisement was displayed to try a fantasticage defying cream for $4.99 and that was shipping only. Two weeks later I get a debit from my checking account for $89.92. I did not authorize this amount and I attempted to get that returned to me and I was denied because I'd gone after the 15 day trial! Online address of 67 Miracle Mile, coral Gables,FL Internet
Author: San Antonio, Texas Skin Care: SES Skin Cream Internet

Aug 08 2017
ASSURANCE VAN LINES TOP RATE MOVERS / TOP RATE MOVERS I hired them to move me July 17 from Louisville KY to Powhatan VA and They never delived my stuff I have lost everything I own Fort Lauerdale Florida Author: Powhatan, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: ASSURANCE VAN LINES Nationwide

Aug 07 2017
Addictgear now knows as becauseiamagirlz.com/ Took my money and did not deliver any product at all. USA , UK , China , Hongkong , Singapore , Thailand Internet Author: Hong Kong, Alabama Sporting Goods: Addictgear Internet

Electric empire usa Fraud Miami Florida
Author: Brownstown twp, Michigan Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Electrick empire usa Miami, Florida

Aug 07 2017
BOOSTMYSCORE.NET BoostMyScore.NET TRADE LINES Denver Colorado Author: Middleburg, Florida Credit & Debt Services: BOOSTMYSCORE.NET Denver, Colorado

Aug 07 2017
Trans Van Lines - US DOT 1496961 Deceptive and Destructive Movers. Volume increased 25% but cost increased ~60%, unethical, Multiple furnishings they packed were damaged and utterly destroyed. Shipment took over 2 weeks. Davie, Florida Florida
Author: St. Louis, Missouri Moving Companies: Trans Van Lines Davie, Florida

Aug 06 2017
ENTERPRISE RENT- A- CAR - DRU2@ehi.com Enterprise rent a car send me a bill for $1,578.88 for damages to a rental vehicle that i did not cause P O BOX 843369 Kansas City MO USA 64184 Nationwide
EnterpriseCares Author: Bay Area, California Car Rentals: ENTERPRISE RENT- A- CAR Nationwide

Aug 05 2017
Robert williams Cash Advance USA, I've been getting collection emails stating that I owe cash advance USA $1450.87 on a supposed loan New York,NY Internet
Author: Kearney, Nebraska Collection Agency's: Robert williams Internet

Aug 05 2017
Kaplan Online College Davenport, Iowa I have outrageous debt from Kaplan for a certificate that I cannot use in the state I was living in. Davenport Iowa Author: Van Buren, Arkansas Adult Career & Continuing Education: Kaplan Online Colkege Davenport, Iowa Davenport, Iowa

Aug 05 2017
Toyota Financial Toyota USA Shame on you Toyota Financial Nationwide Don't EVER AGAIN Get Involved In A CAR FLEASE! Author: East Moline, Illinois Car Financing: Toyota Financial Nationwide

Aug 05 2017
Addictgear I ordered a pair of shoes in June and after many mails sent to them without any answers their email address does not seem to work and they did not reply to my 8 mails USA Internet Author: NEUILLY SUR SEINE, Sporting Goods: Addictgear Internet

Aug 04 2017
iRelocation System SunCity Movers, Atlant Van Lines Extortion, Hostage, Stolen, Jose Perez, Nicole White, Arthur, Alexandr and Marina Bondarev, Svetlana and Alexir Lushchik belong in jail due to their negligence! Hallandale Beach, Florida Author: Niskayuna, New York Moving Companies: iRelocation System Hallandale Beach, Florida

Aug 04 2017
Pendrick Captial Partners II LLC Fraud, Liars Key West Florida Author: Van Buren, Arkansas Collection Agency's: Pendrick Captial Partners II LLC Key West, Florida

47, Report #219217

Aug 04 2017
Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment. Liberty National Life Insurance Company has been offering affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Providing local, one-on-one service to customers since 1900. While automation is the way of the today's world, it won't replace our individual attention to Liberty National policyholders. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Liberty National Life Insurance Company pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Liberty National Life Insurance Company.
Ex Employee Author: Birmingham, Alabama Insurance Companies: Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Commitment to customer satisfaction. Affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Birmingham, Alabama

Aug 04 2017
USA NURSERY The USA Nursery DEAD PLANTS DELIVERED/RIPPED OFF New Haven Connecticut Author: Mt. Morris, Michigan Sales People: USA NURSERY New Haven , Connecticut

Aug 04 2017
Kazuma ATV Parts USA Ordered hard to find parts on their website and submitted my debit card number. Never received the parts and no money was ever withdrawn from my account by Kazuma. Called them emailed them no response. Two weeks after initial purchase my debit card was being used to make purchases in California and England. Purchases were over $300 was this a coincidence? I think not this website is used for phishing debit card numbers so don't do it!! Houston Texas Author: Winter Haven, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Kazuma ATV Parts USA Houston, Texas

Aug 03 2017
ABH Pharma or ABH Nature Products MUST READ Edgewood New York
Notice of Subpoena Author: New York Drug Manufacturers: ABH Pharma Edgewood, New York