USA VAN LINES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: usa van lines
There may be more specific results for "usa van lines"
For more specific results for "usa van lines"
Showing 26-50 of 20,775 Found Reports For more specific results for "usa van lines"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 13 2017
LG Appliances, LG-USA, Life's Good Poor Customer Service, Company does not stand behind it's products. Huntsville Alabama
Author: Foley, Alabama Appliances: LG Appliances Huntsville, Alabama

Jun 12 2017
Assurance Van Lines Provided quote of $6200 for move and doubled it to $12,000 when they showed up Ft Lauderdale Florida They are NOT movers. They are moving brokers Author: Castle Pines, Colorado Moving Companies: Assurance Van Lines Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 12 2017
logoscientist Jerry Miller, David Moore...... The whole company The Lied, Never Finished my web site as promise, Left on wanted content on my web site from the templates they used to create my website, it took them over 6 months just to give the me the unfinished product...customer service sucks big time ,.. it seems like everybody is a liar, they tried to force me into a website maintenance contract that by intentionally messing my site up... I intentionally asked that my site be developed with a soft code so that i van go in make small changes when i wanted to things like change my companies telephone number ... they made very difficult for me third someone else.. i ended up creating a new website after waisting $1500 with logoscientist.com... what a waist, these guys are not to be trusted New Jersey east coast of America supposedly Internet Author: new your, New York Websites: logoscientist.net Internet

Jun 12 2017
USA Nursery The USA Nursery My order was placed on 04/29/2017, shipped 06/07/2017, received very poor condition 06/09/2017. Total paid , $99.45. Dead plants! New Haven Connecticut Author: Jamestown, Pennsylvania Nurseries: USA Nursery New Haven , Connecticut

Jun 11 2017
American Service Alliance - Fraud or Scam? Fraudulent Appliance Repair Companies operated by Eugene Kupnis, but in actuality owned by Sardor Umirdinov Van Nuys Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: American Service Alliance Nationwide

Jun 09 2017
Herbal Groups Van Nuys, CA Rip off...CANCELLED...shipments wont stop! Van Nuys California Author: Palisade, Colorado Drug Manufacturers: Herbal Groups Van Nuys, CA Van Nuys, California

Jun 09 2017
Direct Processing USA Sofia Resse, Victoia Moore; Angie Martinez My situation was desperate I told them that my home was going to foreclosure I dont have money. They said I wouldnt need an, then after I filled out the paper work and the modification was agreeable. Los Angeles CA California Author: Concorc, North Carolina Real Estate Services: Direct Processing USA Internet

Jun 09 2017
Exclusive Van Lines Extortionist and bait & switch techniques used in estimate, unprofessional mishandling of property Hallandale Florida
Author: Ocean Springs, Mississippi Moving Companies: Exclusive Van Lines Hallandale, Florida

Jun 09 2017
mymovingreviews.com, World Media group Martin Panaytov World Media Group, My Moving Reviews USA Internet Author: sharjah, Alabama Consumer Services: mymovingreviews.com, World Media group Internet

Jun 08 2017
Canadian National Vanlines Across Canada Van Lines aka Vega Line Moving - Ellie Newman, Hanna Prince, Adam Chandler, Over Charged, Numerous Re-Scheduled Delivery Dates, Didn't Deliver All of Our Personal Items Edmonton Nationwide Author: Selah, Washington Moving Companies: Canadian National Vanlines Nationwide

Jun 08 2017
Santander Consumer USA THE SH**TIEST PLACE TO GO Every payment I made was over the actual amount. I did this thinking that I could pay off my loan sooner.  Dallas Texas Author: Omaha, Nebraska Financial Services: Santander Consumer USA Dallas, Texas

Jun 08 2017
usa nursery i ordered several trees total purchace cost 66.65. i received a confirmation e-mail of my order they haven't sent the trees as of yet i tried calling with no anwser back. of coarse they took their money from my accout the same day new haven Connecticut Author: Stanton, Michigan Specialty Stores: usa nursery new haven, Connecticut

Jun 07 2017
UEI Van Nuys California Fraud, Scam, Liars, Thieves, These people don't do what they say!!! I have never received a proper education and have not received a single solitary job from this establishment!!! Now the IRS is after me and taking my money and I have absolutely no clue as to what to do... This is a great country we live in to where if you have no money, people are leagaly allowed to scam you Van Nuys California Author: San Diego, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: UEI Van Nuys California Van Nuys, California

Jun 07 2017
Gregory Mejia or Greg Mejia (From Nevada) FM INVESTMENT GROUP LLC / GO Aged Corporation / CPN Cash/ Rapid Unsecured Loans / USA Wholesale Corporations Gregory Mejia or Greg Mejia is a SCAM ARTIS. Brokers and customers BEWARE Henderson Nevada Greg is been helpful in resolving the matter! Author: Henderson, Nevada Financial Services: Gregory Mejia or Greg Mejia (From Nevada) Henderson, Nevada

Jun 07 2017
JOBS NEWS USA UNITED METRO MEDIA LLC CHARGING FOR WORK NOT PERFORMED - SCAM Louisville Kentucky Author: Jeffersonville, Indiana Advertising Agencies: JOBS NEWS USA Louisville, Kentucky

Jun 07 2017
Michael Shannon Telekom Pros Jeff pasyson works with Patrick Wright Ripoff offers job from home to people outside of USA and never pays! Toole Utah
Author: Atizapan, Employers: Michael Shannon Telekom Pros Toole, Utah

Jun 07 2017
Samsung USA My Samsung refrigerator stopped cooling. On May 3rd 2017 I contacted Samsung to have a technician come and diagnose the problem. I was assigned service request number 4142460599. Samsung assigned Home Service Network (a local contractor) to come my home and diagnose my broken refrigerator. On May 16th Home Service Network (HSN) arrived and determined that my refrigerator had a malfunctioning seal system. They informed that My refrigerator had a 5 year warranty on malfunctioning seal systems, and that since I purchased my refrigerator in 2014, that my repair would be covered by Samsung. However, HSN said they do not fix this type of repair. I soon found out that no local contractor fixes this type of repair. Samsung then contacted me and said to send them a receipt for proof of purchase. I then sent them a copy of my receipt that was provided to me by Pacific Kitchen and Home (PKH). I purchased this refrigerator on 4/1/2014. Samsung is now saying that they can’t find a local to contractor to repair my refrigerator, and will not process me a refund. My refrigerator is under manufacturer warranty for 5 years. Samsung is being delinquent and fraudulent in refusing to honor their manufacturer warranty. Alexandria Virginia Warranty Not Expired Author: Alexandria, Virginia Appliances: Samsung USA Nationwide

Jun 06 2017
The USA Nursery Not honest 460 Sackett Point Rd New Haven, Connecticut 06473 Internet
Author: Syracuse, New York Nurseries: The USA Nursery Internet

Jun 06 2017
USA nursery Sent dead plants 3 times and one time out of complaints sent wrong plants Internet Author: Franklin, Wisconsin Nurseries: USA nursery Internet

Jun 06 2017
santander usa Santander liars and crooks forth worth Texas Your evil too Author: haines, Florida Car Financing: santander usa forth worth, Texas

Jun 06 2017
Hotels.com Misleading price placing order outside of the U.S USA Nationwide Author: Alabama Travel Companies: Hotels.com Nationwide

Jun 05 2017
USA Safe Pet Relocators Charges for items but never produces then asks for more money on others items Bloomington Minnesota Internet Author: Internet Shipping & Handling: USA Safe Pet Relocators Internet

Jun 04 2017
USA Nursery Buyer Beware - They have no customer service New Haven Connecticut Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Nurseries: USA Nursery Nationwide

Jun 04 2017
SIXT FRANCHISE USA, LLC Sixt lied to US franchise owners, threatened franchises and we lost everything Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Auto Rentals: SIXT RENT A CAR LLC Ft. Lauderdale, Florida