Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

usa card services

Showing 26-50 of 215,907 Found Reports For more specific results for "usa card services"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 28 2017
Electric Empire USA Sold a defective Hoverboard and after returning it I never received a replacement or refund as I was promise for almost a year after returning the defective item. Oakland Park Florida
Author: Upland, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Electric Empire USA Oakland Park, Florida

Feb 28 2017
Direct TV Charged 651.98 to my debit card without my authorization or knowledge resulting in a negative Balance with my bank USAA for a final bill, cancellation fee, and equipment of which I thought the bill would be arriving any day now. I called to complain, Dire Charged my debit card for 651.00 for a final bill without my knowledge or consent California Nationwide Yes you DID!!!! Author: McDonough, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Direct TV Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
Capital One Capitalone.com Capitalone Capital One Checking Capital One Savings CapitalOne Savings CapitalOne Checking Credit Card Scams, Credit Card Fraud, Money Scams, Bank Theft Internet Forgot Important information when filing Author: San Bruno, California Banks: Capital One Internet

Feb 28 2017
bernardarnault19's profile photo bernardarnault19@163.com fgilliam0009@gmail.com revfatherfrankmichaeljohn@gmail.com kennethbrown801@yahoo.co.ukRECEIVER...OLUFEMI YUSUF AZEEZ Want to donate big money to me because Mr. Arnault is dying he says Staten Island New York City Author: Vista, California Cash Services: bernardarnault19's profile photo bernardarnault19@163.com Staten Island, New York

Feb 28 2017
COMCAST MAKING ME PAY FOR A SERVICE I DON'T WANT TV ATLANTA Georgia Author: FOREST PARK, Georgia Internet Services: COMCAST ATLANTA , Georgia

Feb 28 2017
QUEST DIAGNOSTICS WOULD NOT BILL SECONDARY INSURANCE CINCINNATI Ohio Author: smithtown, New York Consumer Services: QUEST DIAGNOSTICS CINCINNATI, Ohio

Feb 28 2017
Firestone Complete Auto Care Quoted services not needed Akron Ohio Author: Akron, Ohio Consumer Services: Firestone Complete Auto Care Akron, Ohio

Feb 28 2017
Inherent beauty Ripoff Internet Author: Jena, Louisiana Consumer Services: Inherent beauty Internet

Feb 28 2017
About Face Communications LLC AFC LLCAFC Staffing scam, untrustworthy, manipulative, deceptive, fraud Mesa Internet Author: Richmond, Virginia Employment Services: About Face Communications LLC Internet

Feb 28 2017
Send Pulse Poor Customer Service Internet Author: Rancho Santa Fe, California Internet Services: Send Pulse Internet

Feb 28 2017
Mac's Handyman Services Mac Reed ripoff of old seniors and anybody he can. Hemet California Author: Anaheim, California Mobile Home Parks: Mac's Handyman Services Hemet, California

Feb 28 2017
CORE Skin Care,BAYDAYINC@GMAV1607 I fell for a Angelina Jolie, free sample of Core Skin Care, just pay shipping & handeling - which I did with a credit card. The next month I was sent 2 items and charged $175.94. Author: Long Beach, California BBB Better Business Bureau: CORE Skin Care,BAYDAYINC@GMAV1607

Feb 28 2017
Ultra Premium Garcinia Cambogia Ultra Premium Garcinia Cambogia was offering free bottles oc this product and advertised that you only had to pay $4.95 shipping. I ordered it and got the 1 bottle I ordered. 17 days later they charged me $94.19 on my debit card without my permission. Internet Author: Superior, Wisconsin Drug Manufacturers: Ultra Premium Garcinia Cambogia Internet

Feb 28 2017
Speedticketbeaters.com The owner is a certifiable maniac!! Internet Author: New York, New York Legal Services: Speedticketbeaters.com Internet

Feb 28 2017
Massage Envy Envy Continues to Charge Credit Card despite repeated request to cancel membership Phoenix Arizona Author: Glendale, Arizona Massage Therapists: Massage Envy Phoenix, Arizona

Feb 28 2017
National Detail Pros Nationaldetailpros.com The company sent a detailer out to my house was to be their between 9&11 Am showed up at 1430 pm did a bad job on my boat and charge my card with a 225.00 extra charge Tampa Florida Internet Author: Palm Coast, Florida Maintenance Companies: National Detail Pros Internet

John Michael Marketing Cash, Money, Scams Panama Internet
Author: Baltimore, Maryland Cash Services: John Michael Marketing Internet

Feb 28 2017
Ace Cash We are from World Wide Cash AdvanceInc. company and you took loan from our payday cash Advance, Speedy Cash,citycashloans,boomcashnow,123quickcashloan,greencashnow Speedy Cash, Cash Call, Check City, Cash Net USA ,Payday One, , National Payday, Check Into Tasha....no last bame Nationwide Author: Fort Worth, Texas Cash Services: Ace Cash Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
Cold Spring Advisory Group Louis Ottimo, Michelle Ottimo, Cold Spring Harbor, EKN Financial Services Fraud, Illegal Activity, Professional Scam ,Steal Your Money, Disbarred, Criminal, Identity Theft Syossett New York Louis Ottimo of Cold Spring Advisory Files Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Author: Dist of Columbia Brokerage Companies: Cold Spring Advisory Group Syossett, New York

Feb 28 2017
Chime Bank card Bancorp Bank Will not refund or dispute an ATM withdraw claim. ATM did not dispense cash Internet Pre-Paid cards Author: winston salem, North Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Chime Bank card Internet

Feb 28 2017
Lawrence Floyd of SURGE PRODUCTION Luciano, SURGE PRO Fayetteville, NC Nationwide
Author: Atlanta , Georgia Personal Services: Lawrence Floyd of SURGE PRODUCTION Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
Beauty Impressions I believed this was a ripped off, this company used Facebook to send you an advertising about the products that they said that belongs to Melania's Trump and how you can used as tryout and three days later you see it coming out of your bank account, they I believed it was a ripped off due to they went through my facebook and it was supposed to be a trying sample, which I have paid shipping and handling, three days after they collect over $180.00 dollars out of my account. Desoto Texas
Author: Desoto, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Beauty Impressions Desoto, Texas

Feb 28 2017
Attorney: mark farmer ARA-Inc.P.o. box 5002, villa park, illinois, 60181-5002. I received phone calls from Ara I'd answer an they would hang up. I call back after yesterday, thy tell me after calling me very foul names, Villa park Illinois Author: Solsberry, Indiana Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Attorney: mark farmer Villa park, Illinois

Feb 28 2017
TCB cell research ,877-440-9788 Charged $4.95 for lotion then 2 months later a credit charge for $64.97 Internet Author: Kaukauna, Wisconsin Credit Card Fraud: TCB cell research Internet

Feb 28 2017
Mediators of America, Patrick Kienel A complete waste of money and time St Augustine Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Legal Services: Mediators of America, Patrick Kienel St Augustine, Florida