USA CREDIT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: usa credit
There may be more specific results for "usa credit"
For more specific results for "usa credit"
Showing 26-50 of 110,407 Found Reports For more specific results for "usa credit"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 25 2017
First Cash Advance Promised significant loan after small loan to boost credit rating but required my Bank username and password Chicago Illinois Glad you didn't fall for it! Author: League City, Texas Loans: First Cash Advance Nationwide

May 25 2017
Sierra Lending Tall Grass FinanceSierra Financial, LLC Borrowed $300.00 to boost my credit. Noticed months later my bank was still making payment to Sierra Lending. I noticed I had already payed them close to $900.00. When I called them I was told I still owed an addition $400.00. I nearly fainted! Santa Ysabel Internet Author: Coalinga, California Cash Services: Sierra Lending Internet

May 24 2017
Middlegate Funding Ashley Joffrey Rip off, high rates, don't borrow money, harrass you New York New York Middlegate Funding rebuttal Author: Peoria, Arizona Credit & Debt Services: Middlegate Funding New York, New York

May 24 2017
Credit Xpert LLC aka John Jones John had me send money, he NEVER delivered services. He will NOT return my calls. He is a professional thief. Arkansas Nationwide Another Bribe To Obtain Services Fraudulently! Author: Detroit, Michigan Credit Card Processing Companies: Credit Xpert LLC Nationwide

May 24 2017
Musiciansfriend This was suppose to be a slightly use guitar with pic marks...i live in Canada so I have to pay a additional 67$ to get the guitar from the Canadian Custom fee...upon opening the box...i notice that all the strings were all in tune...they did not loosen the tension Musciansfriend my a*s Usa Internet
Author: Cantley, Alabama Shipping & Handling: Musiciansfriend Internet

May 24 2017
Joseph DiLeo, LV Restoration His company ordered custom products that were not refundable or returnable, realized they made a mistake after receiving it, and charged back the amount via their credit card company rather than owning up to their own mistake. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Nevada Home Improvements: Joseph DiLeo Las Vegas, Nevada

May 24 2017
JustAnswer.Com Illegal Credit Card Charge Internet Author: Jesup, Iowa Computer Software: JustAnswer.Com Internet

May 24 2017
Consumers Credit Union My Consumers Credit Union Deceptive Practices to Cheat Personal Banking Customers 1075 Tri-State Parkway, #85 Nationwide Author: Sugar Land, Texas Financial Services: Consumers Credit Union Nationwide

May 24 2017
Capital one credit card Falsely reported late pymt to all 3 credit bureaus Nationwide Author: Richland hills, Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: Capital one credit card Nationwide

May 24 2017
Milestone credit card I was sent a email to apply for the milestone credit card. Milestone credit card Author: Brighton, Michigan Credit Card Processing Companies: Milestone credit card Internet

May 24 2017
rent2ownhouse.com They have you signed up with Lexington law to work with you on your credit where Lexington takes your money but then rent2ownhouse never gets back to you they record your phone number then avoid it if you call with that number they never answer it you hav scam Internet Author: berlin, New Hampshire Adoption Agencies: rent2ownhouse.com Internet

May 24 2017
Atty. Ronnie Brooks John Anderson Final notice before legal action Atlanta Georgia Author: North Augusta, South Carolina Credit Services: Atty. Ronnie Brooks Atlanta, Georgia

May 24 2017
Cash net USA group Case I.d., Eric martin, owe $832.75, have my s.s.n placed on hold and an alert is placed on me Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Legal Process Servers: Cash net USA group Internet

May 24 2017
Nutri Aide Revatilze face cream offer free trial and don't give you a trial Internet Author: Centerton, Arkansas Credit Card Fraud: Nutri Aide Internet

May 24 2017
Alzaphen 235 apollo beach Blvd Florida Bought these weight loss pills from Alzaphen and they promote these pills saying they have they ingredients that burn fat even while sleeping . I used these pills for 10 days as they directed and not 1 pound lost Florida USA
Once again you're incorrect with your information... Author: toronto, Alabama Liars: Alzaphen

May 24 2017
Piecura Financial Loans Robert Henry P Fraud, Loan, Scam, Credit Card, Funding, Las Vegas Nevada Author: , Loans: Piecura Financial Loans Las Vegas, Nevada

May 24 2017
Petsmart Petsmart online credit card scam!!! Phoenix Arizonia Author: Chicago, Illinois Pet Shops & Supplies: Petsmart Nationwide

May 24 2017
Credit one bank Bad customer support. Got a card for my gf and I and it destroyed her credit for me using the card and she never used it. I am the primary so why should it affect hers. Las Vegas Nevada You can't have it both ways. Author: Dublin, Virginia Credit Services: Credit one bank Nationwide

May 23 2017
Hobbies-Unleashed, Warning! Hobbies-Unleashed are Professional Scammers I ordered a selfie drone at this website named hobbies-unleashed.com. They advertise on Facebook. After I had provided my credit card number they charged it and sent me an email that my order was confirmed. However, they never sent me the shipping confirmation and tracking number.  Vancouver (supposedly) BC
Author: Lahore, Other Sporting Goods: Hobbies Unleashed Internet

May 23 2017
Jimmy Jazz Fraud, credit card fraud, fraudulent charges Jersey City New Jersey Author: Milford, New Jersey Clothing Stores: Jimmy Jazz

May 23 2017
Blissful/ Mirra LLC Deceptive/Fraudulent Scam! Charged $198 to Credit Card Without Authorization! Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Bait-and-Switch: Blissful Internet

May 23 2017
Hanna's Credit Repair, LLC Gary Hanna Credit Repair complete ripoff, dishonest, illegal, scammer, fool Dillon South Carolina Author: Dillon, South Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Hanna's Credit Repair, LLC Dillon, South Carolina

May 23 2017
Mirra LLC Blissful Skincare They charged $198 to my credit card without my approval. Stanton California Author: Suches, Georgia Criminal Justice System: Mirra LLC Stanton, California

May 23 2017
Go2Capital CJ TatumDerick Faller Did not live up to signed agreement and would not give the stated refund. Lehi Utah Internet Author: Chestertown, Maryland Credit Services: Go2Capital Internet

May 23 2017
USA Fashion Factory I ordered a pair of shoes in march of 2017. After waiting the alloted time for them to be delivered I emailed the company. It took me 3 emails before I finally got any kind of response. I have tried on multiple occassions to get answers and results with no luck. This company is a fraud and a scam. Internet Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Clothing Stores: USA Fashion Factory Internet