USAA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: usaa
There may be more specific results for "usaa"
For more specific results for "usaa"
Showing 26-50 of 326 Found Reports For more specific results for "usaa"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 18 2016
USAA ACCOUNT LOCKED San Antonio Texas Calm Down... Author: Chico, California Banks: USAA San Antonio, Texas

Jun 08 2016
USAA I was a victim of the company, I mail checks to my bank just like you stated. I had to pay banks fee, which I did. Then to bank closed my account and froze my remaining funds are still in this account and the bank refuses to release my money. San Antonio Texas Author: LEXINGTON, Kentucky Bad Check Writers: USAA San Antonio, Texas

Jun 07 2016
USAA scam artist from Mexico Fake bill from USAA mexico? Internet
Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Financial Services: USAA Internet

May 31 2016
Urgently Roadside Assistance Urgent.ly Get urgently Full of Scammers and Liars telling it's the Uber for Roadside Assistance Washington Nationwide Urgent.ly not a scam Author: Washington Auto Towing: Urgently Roadside Assistance Nationwide

Apr 10 2016
USAA Delay posting payment San Antonio, TX Nationwide Again... Author: Ruskin, Florida Credit & Debt Services: USAA Nationwide

Mar 16 2016
USAA Insurance Company I was walking across the street and a car hit me on my body. The driver of the car has USAA insurance. I contacted USSA insurance by phone and certified letter to file a claim. USAA representatives have refused to allow me to file a claim by failing to to provide me with claim forms or instructions. The representatives are now harassing me by telephoning me daily to ask me questions that I already provided answers to. San Antonio Texas  I suffered a cracked rib, bruise on lung, head injury, scrapes to face and knees, enlarged heart according to x-rays and cat scan. Author: Chicago, Illinois Car Insurance: USAA Insurance Company Nationwide

Mar 11 2016
Dallas Autos Direct directautosdallas.com Dallas Autos Direct Sold Me a Wrecked Car with Over $24,000 in Damage without Reporting It! Carrollton Texas
Dallas Auto Direct is a fraudulent company. Author: Addison, Texas Auto Dealers: Dallas Autos Direct Carrollton, Texas

Feb 17 2016
USAA San Antonio, Texas Nationwide Author: ROUND ROCK, Texas Accounting: USAA Nationwide

Feb 07 2016
USAA Worst auto claim service ever! Phoenix Arizona Author: Villa Park, California Car Insurance: USAA Phoenix, Arizona

Jan 26 2016
USAA Savings Bank Terrible Customer Service - Incompetent Management Nationwide Agree with you Author: San Diego, California Banks: USAA Savings Bank Nationwide

Nov 10 2015
Anchor House Finicial I have called numerous times and left messages to cancell my service and ask for a refund and have reported them to my bank on fraud charges and my bank usaa for taking my $199.00 and getting nothing I was promised the man Daniel Kelly took my money an I waspromised by Daniel Kelly to help me assume forclosed property by taking over the mortgage payments of the previous owners Goleta California Author: Euclid , Ohio Financial Services: Anchor House Finicial Goleta, California

Nov 01 2015
USAA Federal Savings Bank TCPA, FDCPA, FCRA violations San Antonio Texas Author: Oak Island, North Carolina Banks: USAA Federal Savings Bank San Antonio, Texas

Oct 23 2015
USAA BANK Wont close account, reocurring charges San Antonio Texas Nationwide Your problem is not the bank... Author: Clinton , Utah Banks: USAA BANK Nationwide

Aug 20 2015
USAA USAAFSB, NSF, Fraud San Antonio Texas Author: Georgia Insurance Companies: USAA San Antonio, Texas

Aug 15 2015
United Services Automobile Association USAA USAA Credit Card Scam Internet Author: Gainesville, Florida Banks: United Services Automobile Association Internet

Jul 27 2015
USAA FEDERAL SAVINGS BANK APPLIED MY AUTO LOAN TO AN INSURANCE POLICY THAT DOESN'T BELONG TO ME AND WILL NOT FIX IT! SAN ANTONIO Texas exactly Author: LEXINGTON, Kentucky Credit & Debt Services: USAA FEDERAL SAVINGS BANK SAN ANTONIO, Texas

Jul 22 2015
USAA United Services Automobile Association My accounts has been frozen since November 2014, They not provide a reason and I have called them and nobody knows why, They also do not provide Spanish line, because my English is intermediate. San Antonio Texas Author: Naranjito, Pennsylvania Banks: USAA San Antonio, Texas

Jul 13 2015
USAA Insurance Failure to pay PIP payments for disability Salem Nationwide Author: albany, Oregon Insurance Companies: USAA Insurance Nationwide

Jun 25 2015
USAA Insurance Auto Insurance nightmare San Antonio Texas Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Car Insurance: USAA Insurance Nationwide

May 30 2015
Dimensions Edge Inc. Rob Felt Dimension Edge inc.Dimensions EdgeBig Sky Solar WindMonster BicyclesSign and Designand more Rob Felt ships product that is missing key components and blames you for the thing not working Billings Montana all crappolla Author: San Antonio, Texas Sporting-good Manufactures: Dimensions Edge Inc. Internet

May 29 2015
USAA Auto insurance claim San Antonio Texas Small claims Author: californi, Maryland Car Insurance: USAA San Antonio, Texas

May 12 2015
USAA Eagle Points Basically stole 100,000 Eagle Points through program manipulation for flights San Antonio Texas Author: Alexander City, Alabama Air Travel: USAA Eagle Points San Antonio, Texas

48, Report #1220338

Apr 04 2015
Sebastian Hugo/Mastercard/ Militarypesos on instagram Tried to have me give him my USAA bank account login promising up to a 20K deposit chicago Illinois Author: Tuscaloosa, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Sebastian Hugo Mastercard chicago, Illinois

Mar 27 2015
USAA Company has made several mistakes handeling my money; and there is no financial protection when account is low or negative. San Antonio Nationwide A few things for you. Author: Dallas, Georgia Banks: USAA Nationwide

50, Report #1208695

Feb 12 2015
Credit Vantage Union AVOID THID CREDIT UNION AT ALL COST Saint Louis Missouri Yes funds are available immediately Author: Missouri Banks: Credit Vantage Union Saint Louis, Missouri