Your Search | usbi national one telecom

Oct 28 2016
R.L. Transport and Liners Transport Boyd Parrish, Leslie Liner One huge mistake. Mansfield, TX. Ennis, TX Texas Author: Texas tempdir: R.L. Transport and Liners Transport Internet

Oct 28 2016
American residential warranty i purchased a plan from them on 08/11/2015,,2 months ago my washer went out and they had no one in the area to fix appliance, ,WHEN i purchased this agreement on phone they stated they would contact licensed contractor to repair COVERED items Boca Raton FLORIDA Florida Author: GREENVILLE, Mississippi Questionable Activities: American residential warranty

Oct 27 2016
Stericycle Didnt return call or email and she is the only one who can terminate my contract. No way to complaint Lake Forest, IL 60045 Nationwide Author: California, California Misc. Health Specialists: Stericycle Nationwide

Oct 27 2016
All-american readers I received a call asking me if I would like to have magazines to read since I am a reader I said yes. The payment was to be a one time payment of $49.00. Now I am seeing that the company all-american readers are just taking my money from me without receiving anything from them.  Internet Author: Springfield, Missouri Advertising Agencies: All-american readers Internet

Oct 26 2016
The Recruiters Network Promised to find a job and if you pay for premium and do not like the job you get in 12 months they will find you a new one Memoneeoe, Wisconsin Internet
Author: North Bellmore, New York Employment Services: The Recruiters Network Internet

Oct 26 2016
N.R.I. National Resources Inc. Hired us to do work for CityTrends store and have not paid Huntington Beach California Author: Arlington , Texas Maintenance Companies: N.R.I. Huntington Beach, California

Oct 25 2016
Vivid Seats VividSeats charged me nearly $100 in fees for one ticket Internet Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Ticket Sales: Vivid Seats Internet

Tunji One and Only Me Tunji Internet
Author: Cypress, Texas Bars Lounges & Clubs: Tunji One and Only Me Internet

Oct 24 2016
capital one furious about the run around Nationwide Author: st louis, Missouri Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: capital one Nationwide

Oct 24 2016
Electronics Number One Electronics #1Lou SalasLouis Salas DID NOT HONOR WARRANTY/ AVOIDS CALLS/DOESN'T SHOW UP WHEN HE SAYS HE WILL Boca Raton Florida Author: Palm City , Florida Television Parts & Services: Electronics Number One Boca Raton , Florida

Oct 23 2016
Nicholas Davis He has multiple email accounts. On one of his email accounts ( he goes my This guy is a lying, deceiving, low life scumbag, who will take your money and run! East Orange New Jersey Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Financial Services: Nicholas Davis East Orange , New Jersey

Oct 23 2016
Wood forest national bank Took away overdraft protection with no notice....consecutive overdraft fees....acct has had bogus charges numerous times..I have had to change my card acct 4 times hickory North Carolina Author: hickory, North Carolina Accounting: wood forest national bank hickory, North Carolina

Oct 23 2016
Merchants' Choice Payment Solutions Partners Wood forest National Bank Merchant Services Lied to me said they where with my bank and my credit card scanners needed to be updated due to chips in cards or if I didn't I won't be able to do credit card transactions Texas Internet Author: Elkridge, Maryland Animal Services: Merchants' Choice Payment Solutions Partners Internet

Oct 22 2016
HEWLETT PARKARD All-in-one printers ENVY Nationwide Author: Wallaceburg, Ontario Electronic Manufacturers: HEWLETT PARKARD Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
CenturyLink/Qwest CENTURYLINK continues to charge me modem rental lease fees when i bought one instead and returned theirs to them. Internet Author: phoenix, Arizona Internet Service Providers: CENTURYLINK Internet

Oct 21 2016
Toyota of Orlando Toyota of Orlando sold a used 2015 Toyota Corolla to my 66 years old mother in law with a clean carfax that supposedly was a one owner car that had never been involved in any type of accident. Unfortunately all that was a lie, 3 days later we came to find out the car was involved in a front end collision and the entire front end of the car was replaced. I called John Cruz and Ms. Cynthia (manager) To explain the situation and they both told me there was nothing they could do. All we were asking is to take the car back and exchange it for one that hasn't been crashed, they even refused to to that. John Cruz took advantage of my 66 years old mother in law selling her a crashed car with a fake or altered carfax. Be aware of this dealership obviously there is fraud involved there. Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Dealers: Toyota of Orlando Orlando, Florida

Oct 21 2016
PCH101winners Circle,post Washington. N.y 11050 Mail letter after letter saying you have one $7,000 a week never show up Nationwide Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Work at Home Business: PCH101winners circle Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
Sky Keeton DO NOT do business with this guy. I paid for 4 beats and he sent me already recorded tracks. One had a 2 Chainz verse and the other had a Yo Gotti verse. This was done without their consent and illegally. When notified of this error, he refused to refund or send beats. DO NOT GIVE THIS MAN MONEY. ATLANTA Georgia Author: Mississippi Producers: Sky Keeton atlanta, Georgia

Oct 21 2016
SeniorSoulMates and Richard Martell (((REDACTED))) This guy claims to be looking for love on this SeniorSoulMates Dating Site and that his wife passed away and that he didn't want to be alone, well after texting back andforth for one week he is now so very much in love with me and want to get married to me. This guy I feel is a SCAMMER. Los Angeles California Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: SeniorSoulMates Los Angeles, California

Oct 21 2016
Ashley and chaz hawthorne are the mafia sending people to harass us and this latest stunt of her having her family move in to harass me and slander my good name pigs Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 20 2016
Capital one auto finance Has my lively hood in limbo NASHVILLE Nationwide Author: Nashville , Tennessee Motor Vehicle Division: Capital one auto finance Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
Jvc collections and allied assets Telemarketing. Tried to make me pay $1080 one day and then $565 another also contacted my parents who I have lived with for almost 7 years! Also got my job wrong when I worked and what year. Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, North Carolina Internet: Jvc collections and allied assets Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
EYENOIR Overcharged for one order Internet Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Clinics: EYENOIR Internet

Oct 20 2016
herbal groups did not order artho-ease sent one pack charged me $ 85 .00 per month van nuys ca. Author: van nuys, California Home HealthCare: herbal groups van nuys, CA