Your Search | usbi national one telecom

Jul 22 2016
Direct Readers Guide I was contacted at my work with an awesome deal for magazines.. I was promised $30 for one year. Dundee Illinois Author: poynette, Wisconsin Telemarketers: Direct Readers Guide IL

Jul 22 2016
Home Buisness Services They Told me to send in 45.00 to start working for there services and if not satisfied that i would be eligible for a reimbursement I have made more then one attempt to contact this company for my refund i also have a money order as proof that can be used in a court of law they should not state claim's that you can receive a refund if they aren't a professional company who give's you money back that's false advertisement I also have paperwork claiming I'm entitled to a refund Clinton TWP Michigan Author: holiday, Florida Business Consultants: Home Buisness Services+ Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
birdtricks.com Bought dvd for one-day miarcles and now receiving more charges a month later Internet Author: Fort Smith, Arkansas Tutoring: www.birdtricks.com Internet

Jul 22 2016
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Alisha @ ext:704615 Even though I paid on time I keep getting late fee notices and no one will do their job to fix the issue! Chicago Illinois Author: Riverside, Illinois Collection Agencies: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Chicago, Illinois

Jul 21 2016
Club Wyndham Vacation Resorts My name is Marvis C Norfleet I am age 68 widower and on a fixed income I live in Alabama National Harbor, Oxon Maryland Maryland Author: Bessemer, Alabama Timeshare Rentals: Club Wyndham National Harbor , Maryland

Jul 21 2016
National Association of Nonprofit Organization & Executives Charging $100 for the honor of being on their Board of Governors -- which is open to anyone willing to give them $100 Washington (post office box location) Dist of Columbia Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Clubs & Organizations: National Association of Nonprofit Organization & Executives Washington, Dist of Columbia

Jul 21 2016
Value Cars Inc. Value Cars Inc 24TH2401 National City BlvdNational City, CA 91950 runaround, failure to repair vehicle in a timely manner, National City California Author: National City, California Auto Dealers: Value Cars Inc. National City, California

Jul 21 2016
National Auto Academy Classic Bait and Switch Easton Pennsylvania Author: Rainbow City , Alabama Auto Dealers: National Auto Academy Easton, Pennsylvania

Jul 21 2016
Legacy Motors David Upon arrival, no one greeted us properly and no one was smiling. The vibe was wierd and uncomfortable soon as you walk in. Arlington Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Dealers: Legacy Motors Arlington, Texas

Jul 21 2016
Stanford Brown Institute I am a 2011 graduate of stanford brown institute I still have no job as a Medical Assistant the student loan is messing up my credit because of the horrible reputation no one wants to hire me I am struggling day by day to take care of my family it isnt fair that this is happening to me im an honest person who tried to further my education. 333 westchester ave White Plains, N Author: Bronx, New York Adult Career & Continuing Education: Stanford Brown Institute White Plains, New York

Jul 21 2016
Legacy Auto Sales,llc Pelham,Alabama Legacy I purchase a truck from these people on July,2 2016 and I've only driven the car one good week and it keeps breaking down I can't get my money back nor an exchange for another vehicle , this is the worst experience in my life ever these clowns are a rip off and I pray that they are shut down soon Pelham Alabama Author: Bessemer, Alabama Auto Dealers: Legacy Auto Sales,llc Pelham,Alabama Pelham, Alabama

Jul 20 2016
CAPITAL ONE BANK CAPITAL ONE LIED TO ME TO GAIN MY BUSINESS COSTING ME $4000 AND TWO WEEKS IN A HOTEL New York New York Author: new york, New York Banks: CAPITAL ONE BANK New York, New York

Jul 20 2016
Sweet Paula pods I had bought $45.00 worth of pods for a wedding I was hosting. The money came out instantly and not one email back nothing. I asked for a refund and nothing and it's been 3 month's. I am livid California Internet Author: spokane, Washington Abusive Children: Sweet Paula pods Internet

Jul 20 2016
National Gun Owners Assn Customer support non-existant Internet Author: Imperial, Pennsylvania Corrupt Companies: National Gun Owners Assn Internet

Jul 20 2016
OMG National Jesse Lubar, Mike Rappaport WORST PLACE TO WORK THESE OWNER'S ARE JOKES NO TRAINING, SWIM OR DROWN plantation Florida Author: sunrise, Florida Internet Fraud: SEO - Reputation Management: OMG National plantation , Florida

Jul 20 2016
Warehouse One aka SCAMMERS WAREHOUSEONE.NET TOTAL SCAMMERS AND RIP OFFS MISREPRESENT PRODUCT Crossville Tennessee Author: HENDERSONVILLE, Tennessee Surplus Buyers & Sellers: Warehouse One Crossville, Tennessee

Jul 20 2016
National Transport National Transport LLC Charged me for enclosed shipment of motorcycle and delivered on an open transport Cocoa Beach Florida Author: bend, Oregon Trucking Companies: National Transport Cocoa Beach, Florida

Jul 20 2016
Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration))! los angeles California
THIS GUY IS BAD NEWS! ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration))! Author: los angeles, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Darrell Davinci Hubbard los angeles, California

Jul 20 2016
national support group Be aware!!! They called me offering their loan modification help. They were a scam.  California nationalsupport
Author: Ridgewood , New York Loan Modification: national support group ca

Jul 20 2016
Platinum Chevrolet Rude, Unprofessional, and a Ripoff Santa Rosa California One Question Asks It All! Author: Santa Rosa, Alabama Auto Dealers: Platinum Chevrolet Santa Rosa, California

Jul 20 2016
Cooking Club of America & National Home Gardening Club Ripped-off Twice by Two Companys with the same V.P. of Account Services, John Wilson Minnetonka Minnesota Author: Yutan, Nebraska Kitchens: Cooking Club of America Minnetonka, Minnesota

Jul 19 2016
Capone Trucking , Steve Camastra Steve Camastra the company owner hired me and brought me from Nevada to Miami to one of his trucks and when I got there changed his mind Davies Florida Author: Pahrump, Nevada Employers: Capone Trucking , Davies, Florida

Jul 19 2016
MADE A MANO MADE A MANO TILES MADE A MANO HANDMADE TILES MADE A MANO CERAMIC TILES MADE A MANO ITALIAN TILES MADE A MANO CERAMIC TILE This company sent me tile that looked absolutely nothing like the stunning tile they had pictured on their site. I paid a fortune and then when I expressed my desire for a replacement and/or refund I was ignored by the Made A Mano Sales Manager I was dealing with, Asa Cooper. I would like to warn all potential customers of Made A Mano to stay away from this company and choose another tile company who actually delivers tile that is even remotely similar to what they have pictured on their website. What they sent me is $3/sf tile that I paid $60/sf for!!! These people are SCAM artists. They picture one thing and sell you another!!! And then they IGNORE you. Spare yourself the agony!!! Stay away from MADE A MANO tile! Author: South Orange, New Jersey Building Products: MADE A MANO Kobenhavn, Denmark

Jul 19 2016
Everest College Tacoma Wa I never got a job, from Medical Assistant program, they didn't even want to help me find an intern I found one on my own. Then they didn't want to help me look for a career after my intern. TACOMA Washington Author: Tacoma, Washington Education & Learning Centers: Everest College Tacoma Wa Nationwide