Your Search | usbi for verizon

Dec 03 2016
Attack! Marketing I have not been paid for a job I did 6 months ago. Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Burbank, California Employers: Attack! Marketing Nationwide

Dec 03 2016
Government Tax Lien Network Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW:  Government Tax Lien Network is an educational seminar company providing free and paid seminars to those that wish to learn more about tax liens and flipping houses. Government Tax Lien Network's lien lists are updated regularly so that student investors have a resource to find available liens and lien auctions. Government Tax Lien Networks research on the lien list potentially saves an enormous amount of time for them, allowing more time to focus on investing. Government Tax Lien Network is committed to 100% client satisfaction and is proud to be a member of Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: Government Tax Lien Network Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Government Tax Lien Network is a tax lien investment education company. Government Tax Lien Network provides the tools and techniques to combine the power of tax lien investing with real world real estate opportunities! Government Tax Lien Network takes pride in providing a premium tax lien education to students in written, audio, and book format Bluffdale , Utah

Dec 03 2016
YuGuang Liu 00 001 No.3 floor3355 GuDai Road MinHangQu Shanghai Shanghai 201199 I ordered 4Pair of Nike Air max shoes & I only received 3 pair of which the shoes seemed to be made of some sort of plastic material instead of leather or mesh material & I have been trying to get in touch with them without any success. I paid almost $300.00 for these fake shoes & I would like to return them for a full refund Internet Author: Cedartown , Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: YuGuang Liu 00 Internet

Dec 03 2016
Ulrica Bailey Ulrica Ann Bailey, Ulrica Ann, National Association for Women Helping Women, Fraud, Scam, Theft, McDonough Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Clubs & Organizations: Ulrica Bailey Internet

Dec 03 2016
Verizon Wireless Verizon Wireless Scam - Data Usage ALamo California Yes you can... Author: Alamo, California Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless ALamo, California

Dec 03 2016
Vartan Tonoian Stole significant money and left for Moscow to avoid prosecution Moscow Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Bars Lounges & Clubs: Vartan Tonoian Nationwide

Dec 03 2016
buddy's rent to own refused to take bed back. said i had bedbugs. i have been checked for bedbugs and i do not have them. Tifton Georgia Author: tifton, Georgia Questionable Activities: buddy's rent to own Tifton, Georgia

Dec 02 2016
DermEssence Derm Essence, DermEssence, anti aging cream Sponsored by instagram with the illusion of eliminating under eye bags. A supposed 'Free Trial' they defend a nonexistent consent to charge my card for $94 after 14 days. I never agreed to this charge, nor did I know about it, Albany, GA Nationwide
Author: Arizona Attorney Generals: DermEssence Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
VIP Motoz I bought new headlights for my SUV. The shipping takes almost a month from California to Arizona. I had them installed and one month later had the car detailed. Both head lights are not properly sealed and water has collected in the headlights. It is past the 60 days from purchase. Of course 30 of those days from purchase I did not have them in my possession. What a rip off! Fontana Internet Author: phoenix, Arizona Auto Parts: VIP Motoz Internet

Dec 02 2016
Rent a center No contract with rent a center. Someone came looking for a washer that belonged to someone who got evicted Michigan They can come looking all they want... Author: Br, Michigan Work Place Bullies: Rent a certain.ter Internet

Dec 02 2016
Don't Buy from Laptop-essential or cpmatrix store on Ebay I purchased a laptop from laptop-essential last year. It went dead within a few months. They only acept 30 day returns. When I contact them they promissed they will replace the laptop. It was a lie. They never responded back. I found another complaint for them here. This store used to be called cpmatrix.com. This is a refurbished computer scam. Stay away from them! Austin, Texas Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Computer Fraud: Laptop Essentials Internet

Dec 02 2016
Ground Zero Performance They have had my car for a year for an engine rebuild and the block is still on the stand as of today. My car has sat outside since December 2015 and I have payed half up front. I'm told how it's going to get done every week I go there. Easton Pennsylvania
Author: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Ground Zero Performance

Dec 02 2016
Big Ticket Pictures Inc. Hot Bench Didnt pay me as promised my $500.00 for appearing on the show...I was the defendant. My witnesses were paid their $100.00 Hollywood California Author: fontana, California Producers: Big Ticket Pictures Inc. Hollywood , California

Dec 02 2016
Jon caldwell Corp sales division Scammed for money Hawaii Hawaii Author: Hudson, Ohio Financial Services: Jon caldwell Hawaii

Dec 02 2016
Rescuers club Placed order for coffee mug 11-12-16 has not shipped keep telling me it will stopped emailing me Clearwater florida Internet Author: altoona, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: Rescuers club Internet

Dec 02 2016
GS GUNSMITH Does not deliver on time, does not communicate, and exhibits more arogance than abilities & skills Ramsey Minnesota
This dispute has been resolved. Author: Victoria , Minnesota Guns & Ranges: GS GUNSMITH Ramsey, Minnesota

Dec 02 2016
The Sounds of Angel Desiree LLC Angie or Angel They told me that I would be able to win 15,000 and I was a certified winner all I had to do was pay $9.00 for being guaranteed a prize and send in the firm signed with my payment. Kansas City Missouri Author: Jackson, Mississippi Attorney Generals: The Sounds of Angel Desiree LLC Jackson, Mississippi

Dec 02 2016
Integrity Protection Group Royal Administration - Claims Tried to file claim for metal fuel line and heating problem - 'NONE ARE COVERED Ripped Off! Hanover Massachusetts Internet Author: Columbus, Wisconsin Auto Repair Service: Integrity Protection Group Internet

Dec 02 2016
wells fargo leasing I purchased a tractor on 9/9/2016 and after down payment owed 8639. The contract stated I owed 8924.72 which included 250 for a processing fee, 35.72 for a UCC fee and an additional charge 285.72 for a total of 8924.72 I owed. Des Monines Internet Question... Author: Tennessee Credit & Debt Services: Motor Vehicle: wells fargo leasing Internet

Dec 02 2016
Harvard Collection Services Inc. FAKE / SCAM Do NOT pay anything without contacting the appropriate agency they claim to be collecting for Chicago Illinois
Author: Alabama Income Tax Service: Harvard Collection Services Inc. Chicago, Illinois

Dec 02 2016
Premire cleaning I worked for them for only 2 days its was a training process and i went back to my old job. Well they never paid me for my 2 days which would have been 80bucks yhey said they dont take out taxes n pays under the table but whrn i called and talk to there secretary she said she would email me a paper to fill out to get my wages but never did... Southfield Michigan Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Premire cleaning Southfield, Michigan

Dec 02 2016
Beware of these Theives! LMN General Construction LLC, Easy Way Construction, MPN Contruction & K&M General Construction by: Murillo Da Costa Sousa - Mark Costa Crooks in Construction! Beware and don't hire these thieves. You won't get what you pay for. Cherry Hill, Pennsauken, Delran, Merchantville New Jersey & Pennsylvania Author: Willingboro, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: LMN General Construction LLC Cherry Hill, Pennsuaken, Delran Merchantville, New Jersey

Dec 02 2016
Automax of Brevard aka: Foreman Motors CROOKED AND UNETHICAL DEALER/UNFAIR AND DECEPTIVE TRADE PRACTICES Melbourne Florida Thank you for proving my point. Unprofessional and unethical. This is how Automax of Brevard responds to their customer's complaints and issues. Would you want to do business with these criminals??? Author: Satellite Beach, Florida Auto Dealers: Automax of Brevard aka: Foreman Motors Melbourne, Florida

Dec 02 2016
Credit Control,LLC Said I owed a balance of $22.78 and was past due to Verizon. Send them the money not Verizon Hazelwood Missouri Author: CHESTER, Massachusetts Accounting: Credit Control,LLC Hazelwood, Missouri

Dec 02 2016
Inmar Ripoff the rebate for purchases of 6 botle of Smirnoff vodca Del Rio Texas Author: East Boston, Massachusetts Liquor & Wine Stores: Inmar Del Rio, Texas