Your Search | usbi for verizon

Aug 26 2016
AMERICAN HOME SHIELD AHS- A/C went out in June thier contractors could not fix, we opted for the option done what was ask and still do not have pymt Memphis Tennessee
Author: MAYPEARL, Texas Customer: AMERICAN HOME SHIELD Memphis, Tennessee

Aug 26 2016
Genuine White BT White Advertised trials for $4.90 Henderson Nevada Author: Woburn, Massachusetts Misc. Health Specialists: Genuine White Internet

Aug 26 2016
Houston Air Duct Cleaning Fail to Show Up for Appointment Houston Nationwide Author: Katy, Texas Cleaning Services: Houston Air Duct Cleaning Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
SalesForce ***Stay away from Salesforce** If you are looking for a CRM for your company, Salesforce is the most unethical company that I have ever run across, their sales people are super shady but we had to go through them to integrate with our accounting software. They told us that we would be set up monthly so that we could cancel at anytime, now we are trying to cancel and they are saying no that we are locked in for a year. I am telling you stay away from this company!! It can cost you big time. Nationwide Author: Wisconsin Computer Software: SalesForce Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
OfficialMichaelkoroutlet.com Reclaim Technology Texted my Verizon wireless Cell regarding officialmichaelkor.com sale and i ordered a bunch of handbags couldnt tell ya Internet
Author: Sewell, New Jersey Department & Outlet Stores: OfficialMichaelkoroutlet.com Internet

Aug 25 2016
hammondb3andleslietips.com took my payment for parts order and never sent Internet Author: WAYNESBORO, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Electronics: hammondb3andleslietips.com Internet

Aug 25 2016
manuosh Farahnaz amirsoleymani farah amir pomegranates and roses the art of persian tea manuosh not only didnt pay me for my work but rips off thousands every month nashville, tn Internet Author: calabasas, California Dead Beat Moms: manuosh Internet

Aug 25 2016
Trackr Bravo I ordered the tracker Bravo tracker gadgets for USD 58- paid by Credit card on 20th july 2016 and my credit bill is already sent to me but now more than one month had passed with no items insight. All emails sent are replied by auto machine. Internet Author: Singapore, Other Miscellaneous Electronics: Trackr Bravo Internet

Aug 25 2016
Global Tech Squad Total Scam - Should be illegal. Asked for Drivers License! Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Hackers: Global Tech Squad Dalla, Texas

Aug 25 2016
YP for business YP.com This company gives free business listing advertising as a bait and switch for phone and email and paid contracts . Internet Facebook Nationwide Assistant to the President Author: Beaverton , Oregon Advertising / Deceptive: YP for business Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Vape Solutions Betty B Betty B has really had it. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SHOP THEY NEED TO BE SHUT DOWN FOR DISCRIMINATION Newton North Carolina Author: Conover, North Carolina Smoke Shops: Vape Solutions Newton, North Carolina

Aug 25 2016
SPCA COLERAIN av Cincinnati, Oh anybody that will the phone sold me a dog,bite marks on head and face, right eye,drank water for 3 days just to pee,teeth broken. Cincinnati Ohio
Author: MT Washington, Ohio Animal Services: SPCA COLERAIN av Cincinnati, Oh Cincinnati, Ohio

Aug 25 2016
Wyzant Horrible Process For New Tutors Internet Author: Florida Tutoring: Wyzant Internet

Aug 25 2016
Phoenix Meinke Muffler Rips Off 82-year-old Grandmother Fraud, charged for services not rendered, lied to customer Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Meinke Muffler, Manager Jeff Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 25 2016
Westtax Financial Keith K West promised tax assistance, services paid for, never delivered altadena California Author: san jose, California Income Tax Service: Westtax Financial altadena, California

Aug 25 2016
City of Garland animal control/code compliance afraid for me,mydog& cat to go ou in front & back yard, city wont enforce pit bull ordinances Garland Texas Author: Garland, Texas Neighborhood Services: City of Garland Garland, Texas

Aug 25 2016
Ed Costanza A-Bee Honey, NMHoney.com, Costanza Orchards, Ed and Louella Costanza Took $975 from us for 5 nucs but never delivered!! Refuses refund but will not give us the Nucs either! Edgewood New Mexico Author: Grants, New Mexico Questionable Activities: Ed Costanza Edgewood, New Mexico

Aug 25 2016
DEPT. OF MOTOR VEHICLES WOULD NOT ACCEPT A FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ID FOR NAME CHANGE DENVER COLORADO Author: DENVER, Colorado Motor Vehicle Division DMV: DEPT. OF MOTOR VEHICLES DENVER,

Aug 25 2016
Quicken Loans Your Good Faith Deposit is actually a Fee for doing business! Nationwide Author: CLEARWATER, Florida Mortgage Companies: Quicken Loans Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
JD Byrider / Automotive Buying a ford free star mini van from them. Always in the shop and costing us time and money. It has been going on for 1-1/2 yr. Now. Every week it is in there shop I spoke with the management. I have placed a complaint with the corporate. Office no response. Please HELP us we have 5 kids to take care of and don't have the money to keep taking it back for repairs. It's junk. Columbus Ohio Author: Plain city, Ohio Auto & Truck Rental: JD Byrider Columbus , Ohio

Aug 25 2016
Weaver Tree Service Marty Weaver Did about $500.00- $750.00 damage to my fence----cutting down a tree for my neighbor DeMotte Indiana
Author: Demotte, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Weaver Tree Service DeMotte, Indiana

Aug 25 2016
Jack Summers,Publishers International, US Customs-Miami International Airport Officer Jack Summers, LLoyds of London NYC Michael Foster Sent email to President at LLOYDS of London that people are using your Company name to get money out of people involving a scam. I received a phone call on my home phone, I live in FL, from a man claiming he works for US Customs at Miami International Airport by the name of Officer Jack Summers. He informed me that I won a sweepstakes from Publishers International out of Las Vegas, in the amount of $450,000 and gave me his info, PI number sweepstakes info with a claim #. To claim my money I just needed to call Lloyds of London out of NYC at 212-845-9408 and speak to a Michael Foster to pay a refundable insurance policy in the amount of $1,400 to deliver my envelope with my winnings to me. Llyods of London has no Michael Foster that works there. Miami, Las Vegas, NYC Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Florida Government Worker: Jack Summers Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Senior Soul Mates. com Our Time This company falsely represents the payment arrangement to join. They advertise that it will be $10 month and you and you can cancel at any time. They are full of scammers that contact you from Nigeria and other places. No security filters at all. Then you call to cancel and they tell you the payment is NON REFUNDABLE. This is clearly a scam. No other site makes you pay for something you can't use. Now I've paid them $119.95 to SCAM other unsuspecting people. Their call center is operated by foreigners who barely speak English. They are rude and blame the consumer. Miami Beach Florida Author: San Juan Capistrano, California Dating Services: Senior Soul Mates. com Miami Beach, Florida

49, Report #1220139

Aug 25 2016
Local Search for Dentists REVIEW: Local Search For Dentists dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Local Search For Dentists brings the best local optimization team together with detailed, dental-specific marketing tactics to drive new patients to practices worldwide.*UPDATE: Local Search for Dentists pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Local Search for Dentists recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Boston, New York Internet Marketing Companies: Local Search for Dentists TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Local Search For Dentists implements their top rated system to promote your practice and branding across the internet. Local Search For Dentists a service that specializes in helping Dental Practices dominate their local area by using Local Search Engine Optimization.

50, Report #1322058

Aug 25 2016
BONNIE NICHOLS rented a house for almost 4 years, got rat infested in april 2016,left house in may 15 2016 to stay with relatives with furniture still in house. lease ended in july. we were told to get out end of lease. she changed locks day after we took out all furniture may 31 , never got my security, storage and u haul cost and half of mays rent. got lawyer to deal with her lawyer , spoke with him once , never returns calls, i paid lawyer $500, still out of my money due, about $2700 OAKLAND PARK Florida
update on landlords lawyer Author: MIDDLE ISLAND, New York Landlords: BONNIE NICHOLS OAKLAND PARK, Florida