Your Search | usbi for verizon

May 29 2016
Butler Rose Jameson for a month straight told me i was a winner of a cash prize&asked for $20 to receive it (everyday) Fresh Medows New York Author: Rochester, New York Abusive Children: Butler Rose Jameson Fresh Medows, New York

May 29 2016
DO NOT WORK FOR Salsa Fiesta - Ileana Cordon-Garces, Cesar Olivo, Samuel Perez Benatar Misleading and dishonest company with zero care for employees Miami Florida pice of s* company Author: Miami , Florida Fast Food Restaurants: Salsa Fiesta Nationwide

May 29 2016
Orogold On December 24, 2015 I was visiting my 93 year old cousin in San Francisco for the holiday. There was an Orogold store next to my hotel. Repeatedly when I came out of the hotel someone was in my face with a bag holding facial cream. One sales rep dragging me into the store told me she could help with my rosacea on my face. (I see a dermatologist every year and she has never diagnosed me with rosacea). I put out my hand while this rep did a peel, moisturizer, mask and cleanser. While doing this she asked me twice if I was Jewish. She said she would give me free eye serum as well. The bill totaled a whopping $2501. She NEVER stated this was a final bill. I would never put this dangerous product on my face and have no credit from Orogold in any form from retuning $5763.00. My Christmas holiday was ruined in San Francisco due to this horrible experience with Orogold. San Francisco California Nice try.... Author: North Brookfield, Massachusetts Franchisors: Orogold San Francisco, California

May 29 2016
Ebay EBay doesn't allow u to write facts if hurtful towards the seller,their customer service accepts forwarded zip codes ONLY as a listing for where an item gets reshipped to and steals your money Internet Author: kent, Ohio Auto Tire shops: Ebay Internet

May 28 2016
Route 66 auto warranty Warranty Weasels, Slithered out of any coverage what so ever Nation Wide, Extended Warranty for AUTO Nationwide Author: Casper, Wyoming Auto Warranty: Route 66 auto warranty Nationwide

May 28 2016
J2Skincare I purchased 3 skincare products and they dried my skin and were horrible. Spoke w/ Karen via phone and she said to return for refund, but when I returned, they pitched them and never refunded me. I lost a Paypal Suit! So I paid money for NOTHING!!! Also was treated like garbage from other company members! Internet Author: boardman, Ohio Beauty Salons: J2Skincare Internet

May 28 2016
Pay Pal Refused to allow our minority business to use their service if we use Chinese suppliers for our inventory. Their problem was since the Chinese sold us so much inventory at such a reduced price the competition was being put out of business Internet Liar..Liar... Author: Macon, Georgia Internet Fraud: Pay Pal Internet

May 28 2016
rita hardy she will tell she has gold and can't recover it without your help and she will say she hit someone and needs help to stay out of jail and to send her money. and. she will say she has no money for food and she's starving but really she's scamin you and other guys at the same time! spending your money and she will ask you to give her your bank info and then your done! Ghana Internet Author: yuma, Colorado ORGANIZED CRIME: rita hardy Internet

May 28 2016
One Stop Global QUICKEN I was not able to contact Quicken support to buy Quicken 16 for Windows. I went to One Stop Global QUICKEN and was sold 5 years of software for Quicken and Turbo Tax for $399. They required a checking account number.I am having an issue with the softw One Stop Global Solutions sells unsupported Quicken software Internet Author: Amarillo, Texas Software: One Stop Global QUICKEN Internet

May 28 2016
Ibabiesmart.com Refuse to answer multiple emails. Did not send merchandise I have ordered and paid for. Internet only Internet Author: Blacksburg, South Carolina Furniture & Furnishings: Ibabiesmart.com Internet

May 28 2016
Blue Line Protection Group Did not pay my last check freaked out on me when i asked for the money they have to pay me. lakewood Colorado
RE: False Claims Against Blue Line Protection Group, Inc. Author: Alabama Work Place Bullies: Blue Line Protection Group lakewood, Colorado

May 28 2016
Jetflicks Stole my money. App doesn't work for streaming. Doesn't even have a phone number to call. Wont reply to my emails Nationwide Author: Henderson, Nevada Miscellaneous Companies: Jetflicks Nationwide

May 28 2016
Gamestop rips off hundreds of customers who used their online application for purchased game access!! Grapewine Texas Author: Ocala, Florida Computer Software: Gamestop Grapewine, Texas

May 28 2016
insenceamazon.com I played for a product and they never shipped it out they are a fraud and crooks they will lie to you new york nyc Author: miami, Florida US Postal Service: insenceamazon.com internet

May 28 2016
kelly pope's rv kelly paid for new AC and did not replace satellite beach Florida Author: satellite beach, Florida RV Dealers: kelly ope's rv satellite beach, Florida

May 28 2016
Big Orange Productions = The Sunflower Group The Sunflower Group Con Man, 24 hours or no pay clause, Scammers, Thieves, Liars, Front For The Sunflower Group, 6-8 week paycheck wait time (Cross your fingers!) pawtucket Rhode Island Author: sandalwood ln, Virginia Modeling & Talent Agencies: Big Orange Productions = The Sunflower Group pawtucket, Rhode Island

divas lace wigs Wigging out over inferior, overly priced hair! Las Vegas Nevada
Divas Lace Wigs Only Sells Premium Quality Products Priced for the Everday Woman Author: bronx, New York Hair Salons: divas lace wigs Las Vegas, Nevada

May 28 2016
Elite motors I purchased a 2003 f150 from elite, after waiting for new rocker panels to be done. The repair took 1 month. After 6 months of owning the said vehicle i notice the floor of truck bed and cross members were rotted away. I want to join the lawsuit to have my truck that im paying 300 a month for repaired properly. Wilkes barre Pennsylvania Entitled Author: Hunlock Creek, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Elite motors Wilkes barre , Pennsylvania

May 28 2016
Beauty Impressions Promoted skin care products as being free bottles and pay only $4.95 for shipping! Pacolma, California Author: Findlay, Ohio Bait-and-Switch: Beauty Impressions Pacolma,, California

May 28 2016
Cytoluminator, Terry Wright researcher Nadine Napolitano with Jesichas hope in US to use to go between Dr. Garcia treats patients Charged 35,000 for a bogus treatment. There wasn't even a treatment center just a house to pit light on you . Tisa Labangon Cebu City Nationwide
Author: Murphy , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Cytoluminator, Nationwide

May 28 2016
TeeCub Did not send a shirt that I had paid for, the promised refund not received Ogden Utah Author: Frederick, Maryland Questionable Activities: TeeCub Utah

May 28 2016
Scott Yancy I just left your seminar that was held at The Sheraton in Tampa ,Florida. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. Bilking money from people , whom are, in many cases, in dire straits financially( much like myself) , making promises that , through your seminars, you could help them achieve financial independence by the funding of Real Estate Deals, and without worry regarding the LLC because the partners would be there for those that signed up ( at a cost of between $250-$350. Then turn around and tell those same people that either they come up with $595 (only a small amount available) to purchase the LLC (at your representatives cost) or end up paying $5000 if you don't take the opportunity. I suffered a brain stroke April 25th.I NOW HAVE NO JOB INCOME> Las Vegas Nevada Nationwide Author: Avon Park, Florida Seminar Programs: Scott Yancy Nationwide

May 28 2016
Western Motors Western AutoWestern Motors collision Bad Cars for sale. Company is a collision Center Upton Massachusetts Author: Bolton, Massachusetts Auto Dealers: Western Motors Upton , Massachusetts

May 28 2016
Autotop.net autotops.net safebay@ptd.net Ripped off by autotops.net for a dvd manual on cambrio convertible top install. Phoenix Arizona Comunication from autotops.net Author: Tucson, Arizona Car Parts & Accessories: Autotop.net Phoenix, Arizona

May 28 2016
Master Matchmakers I paid 1500 dollars for a premier dating membership and received no matches and no phone calls after I paid the money. They said they had pre counseling which they say is the reason they won't give me my money back. I paid for matches not counseling. Palm Beach Gardens Florida Author: Shippensburg , Pennsylvania Bars Lounges & Clubs: Master Matchmakers Palm Beach Gardens, Florida