USPS LITTLE RIVER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: usps little river
There may be more specific results for "usps little river"
For more specific results for "usps little river"
Showing 1-25 of 9,379 Found Reports For more specific results for "usps little river"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 21 2017
Studio Hoppe GmBH River Combat virtual goods Game AlphaWars Selling alpha-state immature software, virtual currency vanished, no refund, no response Wollerau Switzerland Author: Berlin, Other Computer Software: Studio Hoppe GmBH Internet

Jul 21 2017
Crystal Pools of Indian River Crystal Pools in Vero Beach Crystal Pools, Vero Beach, Indian River County, Florida Vero Beach Florida Author: Alabama Pool Builders: Crystal Pools of Indian River Vero Beach, Florida

Jul 20 2017
beaute instant reducer i was ordering some skin care producted to reduce my wrinkles they were suppose to just send me a free sample for 4.99 so like a believer i ored it but did not expected it to go threw cause i was 5 cents short but it did this all happen in june well i,m disable & get a check each month & they took 99.95 of my money out of my social sercerty check cause i have it on a card & now i am having to go threw my card people we will say to try to get my money back & don,t even know if i will so people if u believe any of these little thing that say it,s only 4.99 & the starts in hollywood are going crazy over it cause it works so good do not believe them cause it is a falses believe me i,ll never fall for it again cause this makes twice it has done happen to me but it was threw another company & i really looked up to this lady las vegas nevada Author: bassett, Virginia Miscellaneous Companies: beaute instant reducer Internet

Jul 19 2017
Steve Landers kia Pj crawford , Mark Mackey I'm not helping you with nothing don't call this phone back or this company back trying to get information about the vehicle Little Rock Arkansas Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Motor Vehicle: Steve Landers kia Little Rock, Arkansas

Jul 19 2017
Allconnect DO NOT USE ALLCONNECT - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED Atlanta Georgia
Author: Little Elm, Texas Utility Companies: Allconnect Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 18 2017
Cash Max Loans California I was told I was approved for a loan but due to my low credit score I had to purchase an amazon card in the amount of 100.00 snap a picture of the receipt and card and send to infocashmaxloans2007@gmail.com. Every time I was one step closer Ryan Phillips would tell me I need to pay each different times 187.00 150.00 and lastly 99.25 all on amazon cards. If I asked what were all these amounts for Ryan Phillips would yell and scream and hang up in my face. So sorry I became a victim of such fraud when all I was looking for was a little help. Internet Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Cash Max Loans California Internet

Jul 18 2017
Urban House Tees Took my money! Will not respond to emails. Phone number goes straight to Voicemail! 10 days and still no tracking information! Internet Author: New River, Arizona Clothing Stores: Urban House Tees Internet

Jul 17 2017
Twin River Casino Rip off; they only allow certain people to win Lincoln, RI Rhode Island Author: Roxbury, Massachusetts Casinos & Cardrooms: Twin River Casino Lincoln, RI , Rhode Island

Jul 16 2017
Beauty Within Sent me this product for 4.95 and then sent me another in a week the next week i got 2 more Beauty Within Provo Utah Ok Mr or Mrs fruit cake as you call yourself let me give you a little heads-up Author: Del City, Oklahoma Weightloss Programs: Beauty Internet

Jul 16 2017
googlesniper.com Google Sniper is an online business promoting income generation for little work by creating domains which are reported to generate massive traffic and product sales. GDMB Enterprises Ltd, Hong Kong
Author: Florence, Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: googlesniper.com GDMB Enterprises Ltd,

Jul 14 2017
PRS professional retail services  They have more excuses for not paying than carters got little pills! Medford, New York Author: Marysville, Washington PRS professional retail services Medford, New York

Jul 12 2017
legal aroma therapy the website I use had closed down...I went looking for another one and ran across this one...l only placed a $30 order on 7/5/17...l call every day to inquire about my order and it is one excuse after another...the lady said that it takes a few days to complete the order...so I wait....then she said that the system was down....then she said that the usps was having trouble scanning the package....so today I asked for a return....l don't know what else to do... north Bergen New Jersey
Author: vinemont, Alabama Art Galleries: legal aroma therapy north Bergen, New Jersey

Jul 12 2017
Monique CaseyKing False advertising.Had me motivated and broke me down. Easy pay.com Internet
Author: North Little Rock, Arkansas Cash Services: Monique CaseyKing Internet

Jul 10 2017
TODD ELLIOT ENTERTAINMENT AND WEDDING PLANNER Deceit. Lied. Promoted an event that was a lie..We reported to police.Event had 200 people very little food and drinks yet he took a lot of money for nothing Culver City Calif Culver City California Author: Denver, Colorado Bait-and-Switch: TID

Jul 09 2017
Dollar in my pockets They said you post ads and your link and when u reach $300 you can pay out and I'm at 340 and it won't pay me Facebook Internet
Author: Mills River, North Carolina Attorney Generals: Dollar in my pockets Internet

Jul 08 2017
Clair Skin Consortium Group Unauthorized charges Little River, South Carolina Internet Author: Klamath Falls, Oregon Skin Care: Clair Skin Internet

Jul 08 2017
Arvest Central Mortgage Company Little Rock Arkansas What Does This Mean? Author: Hampton, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Arvest Central Mortgage Company Little Rock , Arkansas

Jul 07 2017
DermaFi Free Trial & Auto-Ship Scam Akron Ohio Author: Little Rock, Arkansas TV Advertisements: DermaFi Akron, Ohio

Jul 06 2017
GarciiaTrial888334 In May of 2017 I accepted a trial offer of $9.00 for a 1 month supply of a diet product with this company. It came. I never used it; I was a little afraid of it. A month later I received an unsolicited supply of the product. I did not open it: just returned it to sender with the statement that I had not ordered it and wanted no more. Today I checked my bank statement.. I found that this company had charged $84.95 to the credit card on which I ordered the original trial. I am disputing the claim. I am changing my card. No where did I see that I would be billed $84.95 in the future for a product that I returned. Please help. Author: Orient, Ohio Drug Manufacturers: GarciiaTrial888334 Nationwide

Jul 06 2017
Nutralimited I ordered a sample, and nutralimited sent me a second one for $79.68 UTAH Internet--UTAH Author: Little River, California Alternative Health: Nutralimited Internet

Jul 06 2017
Best skin &. zpl-aviaraskincream Ordered a sample, then billed for more not ordered-- sent $98.11 and 89.26 bills Los Angeles California Author: Little River, California Cash Services: Best skin Los Angeles, California

Jul 06 2017
Camp & Camp Law Firm David Camp law office,Juvenile Court, Judge Christy Little fraudster helper,Camp, David W Law Offices PLLC DO NOT TRUST THIS CROOK DAVID STOLE MY 2500 Jackson Tennessee Author: Jackson, Tennessee Attorneys & Legal Services: Camp & Camp Law Firm Jackson, Tennessee

Jul 05 2017
CHIEF Z ZENITH VICEROY STELLAR or JOSE ALFREDO BARAJAS FRAUD, CRIMINIAL, INDUCEMENT, SOLICITATION or just TRASH! MEXICO OR CALIFORNIA Nationwide Author: Little Rock, Arkansas ORGANIZED CRIME: CHIEF , Zenith Viceroy Stellar Nationwide

Jul 05 2017
Angie's List Angie's List Now Free - This shows you how little it was worth when you paid to join!!! Nationwide Author: New York, New York Internet Fraud: Angie's List Nationwide

Jul 05 2017
Natures Garcinia I responded to an offer of a free trial of Natures Garcinia, a weight loss aid, which cost me $7.50 for shipping and handling! Little did i know this was the tip of the iceberg! Internet Author: Sacramento, California Drug Manufacturers: Natures Garcinia Internet