USPS LITTLE RIVER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: usps little river
There may be more specific results for "usps little river"
For more specific results for "usps little river"
Showing 1-25 of 9,315 Found Reports For more specific results for "usps little river"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 28 2017
Clear river environmental Over charged Ronkonkoma New York Why in the world would you pay the driver in cash? Author: Roslyn, New York Attorney Generals: Clear river environmental Ronkonkoma , New York

May 27 2017
Tradition Transportation Tim and Jim Evans , Ben Bard , Jim MC Gee my other half has worked for tradition for a little over a year now tho he has gone three weeks without pay before and they have him as a lease operator they force them to run their customer freight which is not right because of the miles dead head they will send you , so in turn they get their customer freight deliveries on the lease operators fuel. Angola Indiana Author: Rensselaer, Indiana Trucking Companies: Tradition Transportation Angola, Indiana

May 26 2017
Hydra Skin Science Rip Off Bluffdale Utah Author: Deep River, Connecticut Skin Care: Hydra Skin Science Bluffdale, Utah

May 26 2017
Pie Face Trucking Maurice Cunningham DID NOT PAY EMPLOYEES FOR WORK kansas city, Dallas Texas Texas
Author: Little Elm, Texas Trucking Companies: Pie Face Trucking kansas city,

May 24 2017
United States Post Office Oxon Hill, Md. USPS Packages missing (stolen) Oxon Hill Maryland Author: Oxon Hill, Maryland Questionable Activities: United States Post Office Oxon Hill, Md. Md

May 24 2017
Uber I am a driver for uber with my own personal car which is a 2007 Mercedes E 350. . While driving on Siberia app I'm transporting rider to different drop offs. I was in a accident. The insurance uber Carries for the driver is James river insurance policy has a one thousand dollar dedducable. There was a estimate done by me sending pictures of my vehicle. The insurance adjustable access was 1112.00 dollars I don't know it's a app that I'm working off of Uber. Com Author: New Brunswick , New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Uber Nationwide

May 24 2017
at&t direct tv over charged me, false advertisement little rock arkansas Author: little rock, Arkansas Cable TV: at&t direct tv Internet

May 23 2017
PADRE , medium and guardian angels little time wasted until putting on a shark bite for larger funds out of the depths of the _bank account. mailing address p o box 838 huntley illinois 60 Internet About your message Author: palmyra, Pennsylvania Astrologers & Psychics: PADRE , medium and guardian angels Internet

May 23 2017
Little Kisses from Heaven Labradors Little Kisses from Heaven French Bull Dogs Desiree Ortiz Little Kisses from heaven labradors Ontario/Corona California Disclaimer: We love our Lab Author: Tehachapi, California Dog Breeders: Little Kisses from Heaven Labradors California

May 17 2017
Little Baby's Ice Cream Little Brats Ice Cream Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Jenkintown , Pennsylvania Ice Cream Shops: Little Baby's Ice Cream Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

May 17 2017
Procell Miami Corp, ProcellPOS LLC, Joan Concepcion Procell, Procell Hammocks, Procell Little Havana, Procell Miami Corp, ProcellPOS LLC, Joan Concepcion Ripped me off. Lied to me and took my money. Lied about product sold. They did not refund or fix the problem and they assumed no responsibility for making it right. Miami, Kendall, Hammocks, Little Havana Florida Author: Miami, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Procell Miami Corp, ProcellPOS LLC, Joan Concepcion Miami, Florida

May 17 2017
Daylight Motors Beaumont Texas Lamar LTD also known as daylight Motors To start off I bought two cars at daylight Motors paid almost half down a few months later they came to the car is made us put down about another $5,000 when we were not behind. they decided to give us our cars back I got my car is back and about a month-and-a-half later they took the cars back again and said we owed another $4,000 little did I know did they were breaking the law but they also broke the law taking our cars and taking our money .I also cause my husband which is a 37 year old business owner two have heart problems stress and be hospitalized do to Daylight Motors. Beaumont Texas Author: Vidor, Texas Auto Advertising Services: Daylight Motors Beaumont Texas Beaumont, Texas

May 14 2017
wal mart cantrell tire and lube oil change not properly done all oil leaked out and no seal on filter.ruin my mothers day little rock Arkansas Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Auto Tire shops: wal mart cantrell tire and lube little rock, Arkansas

May 13 2017
Westgate Should have went with my instinct... scam scam scam Orlando Florida Author: Toms river , New Jersey Resorts: Westgate Orlando, Florida

May 12 2017
Dana Lawrence | FBI Investigation needs your help!  Dana Lawrence AKA Genna Kaplan ARRESTED, call FBI | Ripoff Evil Swindler, conwoman conartist expert liar and thief Nationwide Any Additional Information Author: Newport, Rhode Island Con Artists: Dana Lawrence - FBI Investigation needs your help! Dana Lawrence AKA Genna Kaplan ARRESTED, call FBI Nationwide

May 12 2017
Legacy Insurance Services, Inc. Beyond Rude Customer Service and Scam Policies Designed To Screw Over The Little Guy That Would Make Any Scam Artist Proud! Phoenix Arizona Author: Pueblo, Colorado Car Insurance: Legacy Insurance Services, Inc. Phoenix, Arizona

May 11 2017
Watchyz I ordered several little gifts for my kids for Christmas from Watchyz.com. It has now been 8 months, they took my money the day I placed the order, and I have not yet seen any product. I contacted the company several months back and was told that the product was coming from over seas and usually takes about 3-4 months. Well it's been 8 months and now the company will not respond to my emails. They are a SCAM!!! Internet Author: Rozet, Wyoming On-Line Business: Watchyz Internet

May 10 2017
Brandon Moving & Storage Brandon Moving & Storage Agent for Bekins Vanlines Bait and Switch by Brandon Moving North Little Rock Arkansas Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Moving Companies: Brandon Moving & Storage North Little Rock, Arkansas

19, Report #1371989

May 08 2017
central mortgage rip offs Little Rock, AR 72203-8025 Arkansas Author: Paso Robles, California Loans: central mortgage Little Rock, AR 72203-8025, Arkansas

May 05 2017
Charmed Promotions Cerise O' Grady Internet Author: Crystal River, Florida Advertising Agencies: Charmed Promotions Internet

May 04 2017
Officer McDonald Serial# 302 At a parking lot for The Rivers End cafe in Seal Beach where my sister and I meet for lunch every month you have to pay at their little machine and display your receipt on your dashboard.Seal Beach California Author: Long Beach, California Criminal Justice System: Officer McDonald Seal Beach, California

May 04 2017
Team SI Social Innovation Cheated me out of commission, cheated my clients, etc Little Rock Arkansas Author: Sherwood, Arkansas Advertising / Deceptive: Team SI Little Rock, Arkansas

May 02 2017
Lifesafer Interlock Incorporated Batteries Dying using this product Blue Ash Ohio Author: Rogue River, Oregon Auto Repair Service: Lifesafer Interlock Incorporated Blue Ash, Ohio

May 02 2017
millis transfer inc did not pay pto time black river falls Wisconsin Author: theresa, Wisconsin Driving Schools: millis transfer inc black river falls , Wisconsin

May 02 2017
Crystal Pump Repair Services Charged $81 for a service call and wanted to repeat work already done that cost me $2,000. I am 70 and wonder if they exploit the elderly. Crystal River Florida Author: Crystal River, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Crystal Pump Repair Services Crystal River, Florida