Your Search | ust us telecom

Feb 11 2016
Global Tour and Travel USA - SUPER VACATION DEAL INC. DBA (100 W. Lucerne Circle Suite 403 Orlando FL 32801. USA) Manoj Rajayah (CEO)manoj@globaltourandtravel.usJennifer Rodriguez (HR)jennifer@globaltourandtravel.usAlex (Sales) accounts@globaltourandtravel.usChris (Sales) accounts@globaltourandtravel.us Manoj Rajayah, Jennifer Rodriguez, Alex and Chris! GTT - Global Tour and Travel USA F* S* of YOU ALL! F* LIERS! F* FAKE! F* B*! YOU OWE TO PAY US OUR SALARY F* S* OF YOU ALL! 100 W. Lucerne Circle Suite 403 Orlando Florida Internet Author: Tagbilaran City, Travel Services: Global Tour and Travel USA - SUPER VACATION DEAL INC. DBA (100 W. Lucerne Circle Suite 403 Orlando FL 32801. USA) Internet

Feb 11 2016
Kratom for Cheap I got a smaller amount of kratom each time I ordered...at first he said he would make up for it, but he never did...we texted back and forth and he was very unprofessional and accused me of trying to get free kratom out of him- which was nothing even close to the truth! my son and I both have Fibromyalgia and had been loyal customers for over a year...and I know the amounts were smaller and smaller each time- it was obvious he was cheating us- but I had no scale to prove it..he was verbally abusive and I didn't have the money to order anymore for a while so my son and I suffered for weeks in pain , because of this man. Texas Texas Author: Toledo, Ohio Alternative Health: Kratom for Cheap Internet

Feb 11 2016
ITECHDEALS.COM Riped us off Internet Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: ITECHDEALS.COM Internet

Feb 10 2016
Petland of Largo, FL Petland of Largo Sold us a dog with Parvo Largo Florida Author: Largo, Florida Pet Shops & Supplies: Petland of Largo, FL Largo, Florida

Feb 10 2016
US Business Data usbizdata marketing data lists phone email address companies not listed Internet Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: US Business Data Internet

Feb 10 2016
AMERICAN WEST AMERICAN WEST ARE RIP OFF REALTORS AND BUYERS I SOLD ONE HOME FOR THEM AND THEM THEY DID NOT PAY ME IM A EALTOR IN LAS VEGAS . THEY ARE LIED TO US BIG TIME LAS VEGAS NV Author: las vegas, Nevada Real Estate Investing: AMERICAN WEST

Feb 10 2016
Evo International aka Evo Merchant Services Charged us fees despite not doing business with them for 3 years and then handed it over to a collection agency Atlanta Georgia Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Evo International Atlanta, Georgia

Feb 10 2016
Suite Journeys Suite Journeys Totally Ripped Us off Peachtree City Georgia Author: cordele, Georgia Resorts: Suite Journeys Peachtree City, Georgia

Feb 10 2016
NATIONAL TELECOM SERVICES, NTS DIRECT LLC National Telecom subcontracted my comapny to Repair phone lines at PUMA SE Stores and install a Juniper network switch and Router PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania Author: Ensenada, New York Telephone Companies: NATIONAL TELECOM SERVICES PITTSBURGH,, Pennsylvania

Feb 09 2016
Veritas Law Group John M. Ribarich, Esq. In 2013, my husband and I entered into an agreement with Ribarich & Veritas Law Group for a home modification. They charged us $14,000.00 for a loan modification, we paid the entire amount. As of this date, we lost our home,  Los Angeles California Author: Perris, California Loan Modification: Veritas Law Group Los Angeles, California

Feb 09 2016
Enterprise Rent-A-Car Overcharged us by $1100! with No Compunction Morrow Georgia ERAC response Author: Norcross, Georgia Auto Rentals: Enterprise Rent-A-Car Morrow, Georgia

Feb 09 2016
Budget Suites of America We a week stay for our son. they had us give them a deposit. they told us that we would receive our deposit back. we called them and they said wait 2 weeks. nothing came they were very rude and passed the phone around. this was not funny. they lied and took our money and said there is nothing they can do. we will never stay there. there were roaches everywhere Phoenix Arizona  What?? Author: Port St Lucie, Florida Hotel: Budget Suites of America Phoenix Arizona , Arizona

Feb 08 2016
Zhang Financial Took a hefty fee and lost us money Portage Michigan Author: Portage, Michigan Financial Services: Zhang Financial Portage, Michigan

Feb 08 2016
Ocdamia Strings The Biggest Ripoff Anaheim, Ca California please contact us Author: California DJ Services: Ocdamia Strings Internet

Feb 08 2016
Grand Resort Travel grand discovery High pressure sales tactics and would not let us get out our cell phones to check on them. Sent over other salespeople to pressure us about their product and tried to make our timewhare sound like a bad investment. Wanted to buy itback from us. myrtle Beach South Carolina Grand Resort Travel Scam Author: ocean isle beach, North Carolina Resorts: Grand Resort Travel myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Feb 07 2016
efficient air solutions Jason curtis, keelia curtis, jason bryant curtis Stole 17,000.00 from us on work performed garland Texas
Author: GARLAND, Texas Customer: efficient air solutions garland, Texas

Feb 07 2016
Brash Worldwide Brash publicity After submitting my music single to a DJ pool, Tiffany fromBrash worldwide promised (who boasts of working with meek mill Kendrick Lamar and major publications promised my company that she could promote our new single to major publications for $500, after sending her our money she never came through on the deal and promised to give us our money back which never happened either . Internet
Author: Brooklyn , New York Advertising / Deceptive: Brash Worldwide Internet

Feb 07 2016
Infinite Skies Property Management, LLC Anthony Vidiri and Frank Miccio Took our cash for an apartment rental and rented apartment to someone else and told us many lies that there was a gas leak North Palm Beach Florida Author: Wellington, Florida Realtors: Infinite Skies Property Management, LLC North Palm Beach, Florida

Feb 04 2016
Money Smart Co Mrs. Ramandip Kaur, Serg Sakarov Money Smart Co is a scam and this company did not pay us our salary as we worked for them for couple of months London Internet
Author: Alabama Telemarketing Companies: Money Smart Co Internet

Feb 03 2016
us-immigration American Immigration Center Inc Minics and pretented to be a government site and stole $170 i did not have to give. miami Florida Author: ATLANTA, Georgia Consumer Services: us-immigration miami, Florida

Feb 03 2016
Oakwood homes Greenville tn Sold us a manufactered home that was no good Greenville Tennessee Author: ERWIN, Tennessee Builders & Contractors: Oakwood homes Greenville tn Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
Jack Morrison Attorney at Law Jack Morrison emailed me an arrest warrant stating thaty I will be legally prosecuted within 48 hours and my SSN is put on hold by US Federal Gov.. he said I have chose to ignore several efforts to contact me to resolve debt , FTC is pressing charges against 3 serious allegations 1. Violation of federal banking regulation, 2. Collateral Check fraud, 3. theft by deception, if he did not hear from me in 48 hours he would contact FBI, FTC, Home land Security, my employer and my bank about Fraud, and I would also be responsible to pay $13,271.15 plus $498.12 on a cash advance loan I supposedly borrowed 5 YEARS AGO - 2011! Nationwide Author: Salley, South Carolina Lawyers: Jack Morrison Attorney at Law Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
U.S. Bank U.S. Bank Credit Card US Bank Credit Card united States Nationwide Your complaint is missing vital information Author: San Diego, California Banks: U.S. Bank Nationwide

Feb 01 2016
Financial West Group US Vertical Recovery Fund---Looks like a Possible Madoff Scenario and Broker Did Not Do His Job Tarana California Author: Porter Ranch, California Investment Brokers: Financial West Group Tarana, California

Feb 01 2016
Waurika Public Schools Waurika Elementary Waurika High School The teachers and principal have pressured us to take my son to a psychiatrist because they THINK he has ADHD! Waurika Oklahoma Author: Waurika, Oklahoma Public Schools: Waurika Public Schools Waurika, Oklahoma