UST US TELECOM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: ust us telecom
There may be more specific results for "ust us telecom"
For more specific results for "ust us telecom"
Showing 26-50 of 24,623 Found Reports For more specific results for "ust us telecom"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 20 2017
Alltech Automotive Mark Federinko CAUTION: INCORRECT INSTALLATION OF IGNITION WIRES COST US OVER $11,357.75 Niagara Falls Ontario
Author: Niagara Falls Canada, Alabama Auto Repair Service: Alltech Automotive Niagara Falls, Ontario

Jun 19 2017
South Bay Expressway 125 Toll Road CHULA VISTA Billed us $ 8200, DMV HOLD for TWO CARS with TRANSPONDERS San Diego California
Author: Chula Vista, California DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: South Bay Expressway 125 Toll Road San Diego, California

Jun 19 2017
Socket Telecom Socket.com in Columbia Mo. 65202 I've been with Socket over 10 years & Im fully disabled, today Katherine told me sense I hadn't gave them an answer about there new service the offer is no longer good to me that I would have to send my modem back after telling them these last 3 months my father and I was both hospitilized,  Columbia Missouri Author: Joplin, Missouri Internet Service Providers: Socket Telecom Columbia, Missouri

Jun 19 2017
Tysco Group / Tysco Online Trainings / Tysco Technologies Took all money in advance and didn't complete training rather started another batch and kept us hanging Internet
Tysco con job Author: New York Con Artists: Tysco Group Internet

Jun 19 2017
sitebuilders.com top10webbuilders.com/free-domain-name-registration/?s1-bing/s2-us-search/s3-free-domain found at this address LIE- Say they have a free website and they charge after you fill out all the data required online Internet Author: atlanta, Georgia Computer Software: sitebuilders.com Internet

Jun 19 2017
DNX CONSULTING, LLC DNX CONSULTING, LLCRepresented by Donald DeGraff, Donald James DeGraff. US Passport Number:(((REDACTED))) Fraud & Deception Georgia Georgia Author: New York, New York Brokerage Companies: DNX CONSULTING, LLC Georgia, Georgia

Jun 17 2017
OGI*ENHANCESKINCREAM They stole my money.. they told me if i didn't tell my bank fraud..they would return my money...it was too late I cancelled in time but they still didnt Nationwide Author: West Hills, California US Postal Service: OGI*ENHANCESKINCREAM Nationwide

Jun 16 2017
Dave's Family Boston Terrier Internet scam to offer puppy with free US and Canada shipping Virgina Internet I confirm, Has to be a scam. Author: Internet Animal Abuse: Dave's Family Boston Terrier Internet

Jun 15 2017
US Government Grants You phone number has been chosen for a grant from the US goverment. I just need your SSN or bank account number. Rude. 235-478-9568 Nationwide Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: us Government Nationwide

Jun 15 2017
TierCycle / ElectronicCycle Roel David Company stole an item from us using ebay purchasing Richardson Texas
More information on the scammers Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Fraud: TierCycle / ElectronicCycle Richardson, Texas

Jun 15 2017
Shlomosmiles Shlomo Smiles Alex Kay Nifty Ackerman Mordechai S. Fishman Alex sold us United Miles that we paid over $8,000 for then stole them back. Brooklyn Nationwide New York Matt Stringfellow , SolJets is a cheat Author: Glenview, Illinois Travel Agents: Shlomosmiles Nationwide

Jun 15 2017
Breeders Association of America Puppies I purchased a puppy in April from this store in April of 2016. They said to let them know if we have any issues and talked us into buying insurance through them. Brick New Jersey Author: Howell, New Jersey Dog Breeders: Breeders Association of America Brick, New Jersey

Jun 15 2017
Adirondack save a stray Sick animals/pets. They just want money! Corinth New York Never contacted us Author: Schuylerville, New York Animal Abuse: Adirondack save a stray Corinth, New York

Jun 14 2017
LINKSHE COM The items I ordered were damaged during shipment. Items ordered not as described. I have tried to contact the company via email and they respond, give us an order no and the order number I was given on my order confirmation doesn't work I their system. So I asked for an address I can send the damaged items back. No reply since February 2017! I used PayPal account and I've been denied on seveal different case numbers even after I sent pictures of the damaged items. Internet
Author: Antioch, California Clothing Stores: LINKSHE COM Internet

Jun 14 2017
Addict Gear The Company is a Scam 1216 Newbury Oklahoma Oklahoma US 73071 Facebook Internet Author: Embrun, Eye Care: Addict Gear Internet

Jun 14 2017
My government grants .com I had two calls in one day within ten minutes of each other I could not make out the name of either people their accent was so thick. Now I don't know if they do this on purposes so you can't understand them I had on guy talk to my husband and they told him to get the free money we had to get a 500 green dot card call them back. They would take out that money and they would put the 9000.00 on it. The second time I asked the person if the check was going to be from the US Treasury Department . I was told they had complaints that some people could not cash them. Funny before all the direct deposits from filing taxes that is where the checks came from. I than asked for the web address and they acted like they could not understand what I was saying. I saw all the links for them and than they hung up on me Nationwide Author: Salinas, California State Government: My government grants .com Nationwide

Jun 14 2017
Joaquin Amos, Studio A Interior Designs, Amos Design Associates- Joaquin Amos took our deposit and provided no furniture. Said he no longer had our depost money. Signed promisssary note to pay us back, defaulted after first payment. He stole our money and refuses to contact us. Houston Texas Author: Montgomery, Texas Interior Decorators: Joaquin Amos Houston, Texas

Jun 14 2017
Carmel Limousine Service Ripped us off on our return trip New York New York Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Airports: Carmel Limousine Service New York, New York

Jun 14 2017
EZ Moving / Boost Moving They have constantly lied to us about when our property was being shipped to our new home in Florida. They contractor and supplier have been less than honest about the terms of the move. They are scam artists that will lie and steal your money then hide to avoid accountability or respoosibility. West Palm Beach Florida Author: Cocoa, Florida Moving Companies: EZ Moving / Boost Moving West Palm Beach, Florida

Jun 14 2017
Gloss Motive $.5.95 shipping, ripoff for CBD Oil, billed us three times at $79.95 no contract, just scammed us Las Vegas Nevada Author: Edwall, Washington Drug Manufacturers: Gloss Motive Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 13 2017
Black Card Books Gerry Robert's Publish A Book And Grow Rich,Gerry Robert's Signature Program. Paid $100 for tablet not given. They said they would send it. They never did. I again told them we never received it. They again said they would send it. They never did. It was BS. They pressured people into buying into their program at $40,000 - a today price only, afterwards, $46,000. We said no to their program. It doesn't take $40,000 to publish a book. They still managed to get money out of us without handing over the tablet and then promising they would send it and they never did. It's a fraud, scam. Nationwide Intro to lure us into their program Int'l - Stouffville, Ont. Canad, Mesa Arizona Author: Chandler, Arizona Book Publishers: Black Card Books Nationwide

Jun 13 2017
Travel Smart VIP Punta Cana Lured my wife and I for supposedly a 90 minute tour but sold us a $7K travel packet instead Punta Cana Nationwide Rebuttal to Statement Author: San Antonio, Texas Resorts: Travel Smart VIP Nationwide

Jun 13 2017
bestorlandoattractions.com Tropical Tours R Us, Major Vacation Resort Scam on vacation package, took my money and won't refund Internet Author: Caruthersville, Missouri Resorts: bestorlandoattractions.com Internet

Jun 13 2017
the usa nursery sent us all dead tree, they were nothing but sticks and broken at that. tennessee Nationwide Author: meadville pa, Pennsylvania Landscaping: the usa nursery Nationwide

Jun 13 2017
Namco Pool supplier Defective liner....without my knowledge they charged us 299.00 for a warranty Salem New Hampshire
Author: Raymond, New Hampshire Attorney Generals: Namco Salem, New Hampshire