Your Search | ust us telecom

Jul 20 2016
Felicia Ortiz Sphynx Marketing & Promotion -The Event Solution Dallas, Texas (to register and apply) SphynxMP.com (like us for new job posting alerts) Facebook.com/TeamSphynx (follow us for n Felicia OrtizSphynx Marketing & Promotion - dallas texas Author: Evanston, Illinois Modeling & Talent Agencies: Felicia Ortiz Sphynx Marketing & Promotion -The Event Solution Dallas, Texas (to register and apply) SphynxMP.com (like us for new job posting alerts) www.Facebook.com/TeamSphynx

Jul 20 2016
hhgregg hhgregg refuses to give us our manufacturer refund Anderson South Carolina Author: Iva, South Carolina TVs & VCRs: hhgregg Anderson, South Carolina

Jul 20 2016
Valvoline instant oil change Vista ca, franchise owner and district manager and LIARS AND THIEVES!!!! Scandaless liars with 0.0 INTEGRITY. Caused US MARINE to loose business Vista California Author: Vista , California Oil Companies: Valvoline instant oil change Vista, California

Jul 19 2016
JPG Telecom Company illegally using our business centre address with no permission and conning people out of their money of £999.00 we have emailed them and telephone them only to hear them say write to our address - people have telephoned us - written to us asking for their monies returned. Explained we are not that company and researching them with info given to us - only to find HOW DARE THEY use our company. Internet Author: Abercynon, Nr. Cardiff. UK, Telephone Companies: JPG Telecom Internet

Jul 19 2016
florida career college All STAFF DON Ellen Bedu Joan Howard this school is definition of rip off. im a nursing student (senior) and the DON hasnt provided us clinical site for OB rotation the professor Howard has favorite students this school is way too expensive for what we are getting in return, this is a joke! Miami Florida Author: Alabama Health Care Education: florida career college Miami , Florida

Jul 19 2016
Account Now Metabank Two day deposit is false advertisement Internet Please Help Us Understand Author: ARLINGTON, Texas Banks: Account Now Internet

Jul 19 2016
Nick Marks Enterprise, Nick Marks CPA Smasher CPA offer US Internet Author: Berlin, Financial Services: Nick Marks Enterprise Internet

Jul 19 2016
Landmark Home Warranty, LLC Alma Jeppson Chris Smith sold a home warranty program to us prior to being registered with State of Idaho to do business, fraudulently stated that parts were ordered left us without air conditioning for five weeks South Jordan Utah Author: Meridian, Idaho Home Warranty Companies: Landmark Home Warranty, LLC South Jordan, Utah

Jul 19 2016
1 and Only Locksmith 1 and Only Locksmith144-42 Jewel AveFlushing, New YorkUSAPhone: 877-651-5625Web: 247raleighlocksmith.com /contact-us/index.htmlCategory: Customer Price Gouging, Rip Off, Lies, Intimidation Flushing New York Author: cary, North Carolina Personal Services: 1 and Only Locksmith Flushing, New York

Jul 19 2016
Americom Americom Tried to Cheat Us Washington, DC DC Author: Dist of Columbia Cellular Phone Companies: Americom Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
Milk Embroidery Did not send us our products (3 months and counting) or give us a refund City of Downey California Author: Columbus, Ohio Clothing Stores: Milk Embroidery City of Downey, California

Jul 19 2016
US Trust Neglect and poor service New York City New York Author: Pasadena, California Financial Services: US Trust New York City, New York

Jul 18 2016
Embark Project Services, LLC Embark Project Services, LLC has not paid us for our services Chattanooga Tennessee Resolved Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Electrical Services: Embark Project Services, LLC Chattanooga, Tennessee

Jul 18 2016
EachBuyer - EachBuyer.com When I send a messenger text through Facebook, EachBuyer company asked me to send them an email to explain the problem but when you try to connect in their web site with the email in Contact us, the email does not Work. Author: Miami, Florida Jewelry Stores: EachBuyer Internet

Jul 18 2016
Steave Raymond chevy They sold me a car that is valued at only 2800 for 10000, with a 2 thousand $ down payment. Not even 30 days gon by the engeine blew.. Now i am out of cash and my credit us bad. I refuse to pay them. Bad company. Liers!!!! Smyrna, Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Dealers: Auto & Truck Rental: Steave Raymond chevy Smyrna,, Georgia

Jul 18 2016
Straightline Builders Inc. These General Contractors hired us as subs and NEVER paid us. Flagstaff Arizona Reply to an Awful Sub-Controctor Author: Bronx, New York Adoption Agencies: Straightline Builders Inc. Flagstaff, Arizona

Jul 18 2016
crane kia ripped us off on a car deal ft smith Arkansas Let's properly determine if you were ripped off Author: ft smith, Arkansas Auto Dealers: crane kia ft smith, Arkansas

Jul 18 2016
Tulalip Casino Tulalip Tribes Rip off... Scalping us back... All empoyees leaving Marysville Washington Author: Seattle, Washington Casinos & Cardrooms: Tulalip Casino Marysville, Washington

Jul 18 2016
Final Coat Nutmeg coating Paint is peeling everywhere and we have called and last time they came they charged us and still peeling and we can not get the company and this is suppose to be permanent. trumbull or east haven Internet Author: norwalk, Connecticut Paint & Wallpaper: Final Coat Internet

Jul 18 2016
Uvs arbitration E processing Called my 90 year old blind auntie and threatened to sue her and need to serve me and her with a fraudulent suit to gain 3800. Then the amount went to 500 to settle then to 300. And you have to give us your bank account number and we will take the 300 out Uvs arbitration Internet Author: Harriman , Tennessee Cash Services: Uvs arbitration Internet

46, Report #1272017

Jul 18 2016
BB&T Susquhanna Bank bank will NOT give us our money Fleetwood Pennsylvania Author: Fleetwood, Pennsylvania Banks: BB&T Fleetwood, Pennsylvania

Jul 17 2016
LA HACIENDA MEXICAN RESTAURANT FREMONT NE This restaurant charged us $23 for two entrees and all we received was like a pound of ground beef in our meall Fremont Nebraska Author: Troy, Ohio Restaurants: LA HACIENDA MEXICAN RESTAURANT FREMONT NE Fremont, Nebraska

Jul 17 2016
Pureline Ordered weight loss supplements and was charged 24.99 plus shipping and handling. Today Sunday 17 July. My wife was checking our bank account and found these bastards charged us 69.95 and 79.95. I don't know what these charges are for and being Sunday I won't be able to speak to any body till tomorrow. Needless to say I'm extremely pissed off!! I will update this tomorrow after I talk to my bank and our lawyer. Internet Author: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Pureline Internet

Jul 16 2016
Bluescape Pools and Spas (Manuel Izquierdo)/ Bluescape Design Group (Lisa or Lessette Figueroa) STOLE $71.000.00 from us for a new Pool project and never finished, the job done was incorrect. orlando Florida
They have Another case filed on Ripoff Author: Orlando, Florida Pool Services: Bluescape Pool Designs orlando, Florida

Jul 16 2016
Purple rino Vydox plus I orders a sample bottle was sapose to come but never received the sample they took 495 out of my account then took 89.95 out with out permission only the 495 was no were on sight did it say they wood charge 89.95 after so many days I called them told them this and they just kept hanging up on my twice then they blocked me from calling them some one please help us get are money back and stop these scammers Nationwide Author: Hamilton , Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Purple rino Nationwide