Your Search | ust us telecom

Nov 28 2016
SarahJenks.com Sarah Jenks Sarah Jenks claimed that if her followers would purchase her on line program she would donate 0 of the proceeds to a charity that she had not yet chosen. She claimed to have collected $17,000 but has neither named an orgnaization to donate or has she donated the proceeeds . I am worried that she scammed us and has taken teh money for herself . San Francisco Internet Author: Missoula , Montana Attorneys General: SarahJenks.com Internet

Nov 27 2016
Elegant teacup yorkies Aka Morrison Felton City/state 688 concerto Ln silver spring MD 20901 Zip code 20901 amount 550 via western union Teacup dogs and a fake us airlines a two part scam for over 1k Internet
Author: Jblm, Washington Animal Shelters: Elegant teacup yorkies Internet

Nov 26 2016
U.S. Bank N.A., Trustee of the Oseberg Trust Ill - (present);U.S. Bank N.A. F/K/A FIRST. BANK NATIONAL ASSOCIATION TRUST U/A dated 03/01/99 (EQCC HOME EQUITY LOAN TRUST 1999-1) BY EQUICREDIT CORPORATION OF AMERICA (a/k/a USB has been notoriously, illegally trying to TAKE my PAID-OFF HOME! I AM A WIDOW & S.O.Florida Cert.Foster Care/Emergency Shelter Agent! A LEGAL DEED WAS NEVER OFFICIATED THRU PROBATE! I WAS MAILED AN OFFICIAL RELEASE OF MORMORTGAGEI HAVE A CERTIFIED COPY OF CASHIER'S CHECK-PIF! I NEVER RE-FINANCED OR MODIFIED ANY CONTRACT! I WAS IN LAS VEGAS, NE ON DATE OF SIGNING! AN EXPERT HW ANALYST HAS ATTESTED, CONFIRMED & SUBMITTED A REPORT OF A FRAUDULENT SIGNATURE! I PAID FOR THIS HOME & US BANK IS TRYING TO VALIDATE A 4Closure on my home! FLA 1DCA Presently requesting a M4Rehearing is on the docket for CERT because of this horrifying ordeal and others, have suffered thru - & l PAID OFF my husband & my American Drean - & lost him, via culpable negligent actions of USB's egregious actions! NATIONWIDE
Author: Newberry, Florida Liars: U.S. Bank Nationwide

Nov 26 2016
Swe homes We were under the conclusion thst the rent was 890.00 a month, but didn't tell us it went up 100.00, after the first year Houston Texas Author: Fairburn , Georgia Attorney Generals: Swe homes Houston , Texas

Nov 25 2016
Rose Wholesale dresslily Sizing not acurate for US wear Internet Author: Passaic, New Jersey Clothing Stores: Rose Wholesale Internet

Nov 25 2016
APPLIED MERCHANT SYSTEMS we never signed contract with this company. they steal and charge us every month. This company is a scammer!!! Calabasas CA Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: APPLIED MERCHANT SYSTEMS Nationwide

Nov 25 2016
Integrated Services Integrated Services Collections; Richard Rollins (one who contact us) and, Jim Peters (one in charge) both have same/similar voice..go figure. Debt/collection was for my daughter... we both got call/messages and we both called back talked to Richard Rollins he called each of us irreponsible and SCUMBAGS' and I think even called my daughter a lowlife scumbag maybe even 's**t. I called back once we got call once account canceled and going to court and i spoke with Jim Peters who is in charge He did not seem to care of his personnel doing Nam calling . and was basically rude to me as well saying we were irresponsible.. Definitely NON professional unknown Nationwide Author: Simi Valley, California Collection Agencies: Integrated Services Nationwide

Nov 25 2016
US Health Advisors Freedom Life JOB SEEKERS BEWARE! orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Insurance Companies: US Health Advisors orlando, Florida

Nov 25 2016
Magic Tracks Placed an order and then was told it was on back order. My order was not completed. They also advertise only sold on the internet and my daughter bought it at toys are us. When I tried to cancel the order I was hung up on for three consecutive times. They refused to allow me to speak with a supervisor and gave me a customer service number which is only a recording and then automatically hangs up on you. Internet Author: El Paso, Texas Computer Marketing Companies: Magic Tracks Internet

Nov 25 2016
Wagner Consulting International | Not paying my invoice. Did work in August/September | New York Internet Contact us Author: Germany, Georgia Translation Agencies: Wagner Consulting International Internet

Nov 25 2016
Capital Finance LLC Michelle Seeling Breach of Contract/Referred us to scam investors in NYC & Canada Gainesville Virginia Author: Phiadelphia, Pennsylvania Mortgage Brokers: Capital Finance LLC Gainesville, Virginia

Nov 24 2016
Us Xpress Us Xpress and Transport Enterprise Leasing (TEL) Lease set up to fail Chattanooga Tennessee Author: Atlanta, Georgia Trucking Companies: Us Xpress Chattanooga, Tennessee

Nov 23 2016
The Dump Furniture Outlet Didn't let us know there is a no exchange policy. We called next day to exchange size of couch. Despite the customer service saying it was up the store manager. This store manager Jason Davis not only refused to return our call but would barely give us the time of day and flat out refused to work with us at all. It's a brand new piece that is 3 days old and we just wanted an exchange. tempe Arizona Author: tempe, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: The Dump Furniture Outlet tempe, Arizona

Nov 23 2016
Stericycle Communication Solutions We have used Stericycle since March 28, 2014, and they have been over charging us for all that period, when we contacted them yesterday they told us is was our fault not paying attention to detail. We asked for a credit for their poor service they told my boss thathe could only give us $100.00 USD and I told them no. This was a conference call with Jacob - Stericycle, Marold - CEO/Owner of Transport Financial Servicee and myself - the Accountant. The way Jacob was talking us down I lost it and cancelled the service as of 11/30/2016. Chicago, Illinois Author: Pensacola, Florida Telephone Answering Services: Stericycle Communication Solutions Chicago,, Illinois

Nov 23 2016
US Bank This Bank Lied to Me about Fees Internet Author: Michigan Banks: US Bank Internet

Nov 23 2016
Joe Milane Joseph Milane Blackmailed us with embedded code that took our system hostage Boston Internet Author: Boston, Massachusetts Computer Programmers: Joe Milane Internet

Nov 21 2016
Holiday Property Group LLc Micheal Dean, Mr Young. Scamed us out of $1062.00 Rehoboth Beach , Delaware Author: Moreno Valley, California Sales People: Holiday Property Group LLc Rehoboth Beach ,, Delaware

Nov 21 2016
Luminis Advanced Skin Care Luminis Anti-Aging Facial Treatment Questions? Reach out to us at 1-877-497-1088. Your order will appear as Free sample that they charge you for Shipment came from Utah Internet Author: Brentwood, Missouri Supplemental Health Programs: Luminis Advanced Skin Care Internet

Nov 21 2016
Steaks -N- Stuff Out of Jacksonville Scammed us for $427.00 for steaks and chicken Jacksonville Florida
Author: Savannah , Georgia Food Vendors: Steaks -N- Stuff Jacksonville , Florida

Nov 19 2016
tracfone wireless, safelink wireless, net 10 wireless, budget wireless all under CALIFORNIA LIFELINEpaid for by US taxpayers! Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire is how the costomer DIS service agents are trained!!!!! Medley Florida Author: costa mesa, California Cellular Phone Companies: tracfone wireless, safelink wireless, net 10 wireless, budget wireless Medley, Florida

Nov 18 2016
US National Posst Took my money via paypal and never delivered bike I ordered Internet Author: Galveston, Texas Sporting Goods: US National Post Internet

Nov 18 2016
Frenchy's Auto This man knew my whole family. Sold us over 5 vehlicles, every last one was just a polished turd. After my father passed a way from stage 4 lung and brain cancer. My car I had was efficient enough for my growing family. I went to Frenchy's auto where I bought a car that seem like a good deal. To find out when I took it for inspection it would pass, worse at that this cars were junk with no value. Only after half these cars lasted months. These people think you can polish a turd, but in reality it's still a turd. You will never get my business you criminal!! Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Truck Dealers: Frenchy's Auto Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Nov 18 2016
Ben Halifi Jennifer Mather Ben Halifi and Jennifer Dr Jennifer Mather are currently renting y h*e in Camarillo California they have set us up for a malicious lawsuit fro a leak they would not let our contractors in to fix because they claimed they were not licenced...camarillo California Author: santa barbara, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Ben Halifi camarillo, California

Nov 18 2016
Cerrito Master Masonry Chim Chimney Master Masonry Chimney Cricket, Inc. They take your money and you will play hell trying to get the work done. Waterford Michigan Author: Livonia, Michigan US Postal Service: Cerrito Master Masonry Waterford, Michigan

Nov 18 2016
elvias cantina ,aldo rosso ,ALDO ROSSO elvias night life ,elvias night club ,elvias after houre ,2727 fondren night club ,aldo rosso,2727 FONDREN RD , ALDO ROSSO THIEF ,CROOK ,NOT HONEST ,PLAYER,stole my money and change his number houston texas Author: houston, Texas US Postal Service: elvias cantina ,aldo rosso ,ALDO ROSSO TX