Your Search | ust or us telecom

Jul 23 2016
Sergeants Towing towing,car taken, Portland, OR 97227 Oregon Author: Oregon City, Oregon Auto Towing: Sergeants Towing Portland, OR 97227, Oregon

Jul 23 2016
Crafton police department Bourough of crafton aka police crafton Crafton police department didn't serve and protect me because I'm handicapped they totally ignored my call and after I got attacked by neighbor they came out to my home just sat outside never helped me never got paramedics or anything I'm handicapped been all my life Crafton Pennsylvania
Author: Crafton, Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violators: Crafton police department Crafton, Pennsylvania

Jul 23 2016
fountain Blue pools Inc Terrible quality! White spots on the new resurfacing and failed to follow the plan, a bunch of excuses for everything. Project manager keeps ignoring us and they show up once a week for few hours to work. west palm beach Florida
Author: Boca Raton, Florida Pool Services: fountain Blue pools Inc west palm beach, Florida

Jul 23 2016
Atlanta Medical Day Spa Dr. Debra J. Atkins Dr. Debra J. Atkins, Dr. Debra J. Atkins Frodel The Botox lot used on me was imported from outside the US. Information obtained from Manufacturer. Marietta, Georgia
X Patient Response Author: Roswell, Georgia Plastic Surgeons: Atlanta Medical Day Spa Dr. Debra J. Atkins Marietta, Georgia

Jul 23 2016
WILBER AND ASSOCIATES WILBER GROUP Wilber is trying to collect on a debt I am responsible for, they haven't produced any papers bearing my signature which is against the FAIR DEBT CREDIT REPORTING ACT, SECTION 807, and False and misleading presentation 15 US 1962Ee. NORMAL Illinois
Author: Carmicheal, California Collection Agencies: WILBER AND ASSOCIATES NORMAL, Illinois

Jul 23 2016
Michelle Benitez Michelle Moonsammy Scam Artist Atlanta or Miami Nationwide Author: atlanta, Georgia Financial Services: Michelle Benitez Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Paragon Honda, Woodside, NY Bait & Switch, did not honor price offered, lied to us. Woodside New York Author: Putnam, Connecticut Auto Dealers: Paragon Honda, Woodside, NY Woodside, New York

Jul 23 2016
'Kelly' Old House Dreams blog published detrimental and untrue information about our home without checking with us unknown Internet Author: Center Ossipee, New Hampshire Real Estate Services: 'Kelly' Internet

Jul 23 2016
Skinyouth enhanced Skin Rejuvenation the indiviuals we talked to were Brandon & Ingrid Will not cancel order or refund the 3 orders they sent' Santa ana Cal Internet Author: GLEN MILLS, Pennsylvania Beauty Salons: Skinyouth enhanced Skin Rejuvenation Internet

Jul 23 2016
Troy Eckard Eckard Enterprises LLC, also known as, Con Amor Holdings Prentends to own or be able to develop projects in Costa Rica. Quepos and Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica Other Author: Texas Brokerage Companies: Troy Eckard Richardson, Texas

Jul 23 2016
Adore or Tresor Rare TOTAL RIPOFF. SCAM ARTISTS. They get you into the store via free products then proceed to sell you wrinkle serum that turns flaky white in a matter of 15 minutes. No return which is on the receipt AFTER you buy the products. DO NOT GO INTO THE STORE. HIGH Pressure SALES. I CALL FRAUD ON THESE SNAKE OIL SALESMEN. NEVER AGAIN. FILED DISPUTE WITH MASTERCARD. VENETIAN HOTEL, LAS VEGAS NATIONWIDE Author: Mountainburg, Arkansas Beauty Products: Adore or Tresor Rare Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Renew/Derma KHB truley lovely syrum and CHP best eye syrum I have been ripped off bu this co.after my cc was charged. 2charges of$87 ea i called and was told they have no record of my name address or CC#.how did they charge my cc acct? i Internet Author: Seminole, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Renew/Derma Internet

Jul 22 2016
BBM*SKINGLEAM 888-712-1019 US Miravea BBM*SKINGLEAM 888-712-1019 US BBM*SKINGLEAM 888-712-1019 US Nationwide Author: Tampa, Florida Eye Care: BBM*SKINGLEAM 888-712-1019 US Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Dr. Debbie Mottahedeh, DO Pain Mgmt NYSI Sadistic Lack of Compassion and Unbelievably Inept at Pain Management or More Accurately Does Not Care How Much Pain You Are In Westbury New York Pretty Harsh Author: Bayville, New York Doctors: Dr. Debbie Mottahedeh, DO Pain Mgmt NYSI Westbury, New York

Jul 22 2016
Madelyn lovespell Gwen summer or Kendal or Ashley Adams John Las Vegas Nevada Internet Author: Clinton, Utah Psychic: Madelyn lovespell Internet

Jul 22 2016
Wintersilks JP Wintersilks Be careful not to join the Wintersilks VIP or a $14.97 monthly charge will begin every month. Unfortunatly I did not catch mine until I was dong my taxes. Internet Author: Punta Gorda, Florida Clothing Stores: Wintersilks Internet

Jul 22 2016
ROTITA FASHION COMPANY This company do not refund your money to you at all they refuse to give me my money back on a misfitting jumpsuit that one can see straight through. They only emailing me because they have known listed address ,know listed phone and did not send return shipping receipt. They refuses to give me address or phone number. Internet
Author: Mount Pleasant, Wisconsin Questionable Activities: ROTITA FASHION COMPANY Internet

Jul 22 2016
Cash Advance, Inc. David Miller or sometimes David Jonesl; attorneyacs.dept@outlook.com Scammers pretending to by Lawyers for Cash Advance Inc. Los Angeles California Author: Genoa City, Wisconsin Cash Services: Cash Advance, Inc. Los Angeles, California

19, Report #1292053

Jul 22 2016
Sales Associate newlead.org Do not buy leads or get appointments set from this company McKinney Texas Author: kingsport, Tennessee Customer Leads: Sales Associate McKinney, Texas

Jul 22 2016
Texas Pride Exteriors - Rob Russell Robert Alton Russell Rob Russell Hired us to remove siding, install new siding, caulk and paint. He got paid by the owners and did not pay us. He owes us $5000. Dallas Author: farmers branch, Texas Builders & Contractors: Texas Pride Exteriors - Rob Russell TX

Jul 22 2016
SPUNKY'S GLASS PIPES Mix-up order , No response from contact us or email ! Edmonds Washington Author: Lakeland, Florida Bait-and-Switch: SPUNKY'S GLASS PIPES Edmonds, Washington

Jul 22 2016
Allurez Jewelers I ordered an item on 28 June. Same day I received an e-mail saying the payment couldn't be processed and I would need to do the payment through Amazon or another channel if I wished to go ahead. I didn't do the payment via any other channel. New York Internet Author: Johannesburg, Consumer Services: Allurez Jewelers Internet

Jul 22 2016
Firebird Arts firebirdarts.com Failure to ship items, failure to respond when contacted, non-working phone numbers Portland, OR Internet Author: South Dakota Arts & Crafts Stores: Firebird Arts Internet

Jul 22 2016
Tech Ginee You must purchase these services to help you or else! The hackers will get you. Internet Author: East Orange, New Jersey Internet Services: Tech Ginee Internet

Jul 22 2016
Mailbox Media Jonathan Gilbert (or Givert)Showed up at my door in 10-21-15 and sold me a subscription to Vacations magazine. ¬†Glendale, AZ Author: FL, Florida Places & Information: Mailbox Media AZ