Your Search | ust or us telecom

Sep 02 2015
Aaban Solutions Zayn Abideen, Mohammed Shahid Aaban Solutions had us dial for their projects in our call center but they never give us any feedback after 2 months of unpaid service with them. London Internet
Author: Uniondale, New York Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Aaban Solutions Internet

Sep 02 2015
Red Jacket Solutions Randy White Randy White of Red Jacket Solutions never paid us to any of the leads we provided him. He just suddenly disappeared when we ask for the payment. Internet Author: Uniondale, New York Telemarketing Companies: Red Jacket Solutions Internet

Sep 02 2015
SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity REVIEW: SMH Records is a US-based record label. Jonathan Hay Publicity is a boutique PR Firm that only accepts a few clients a year, mostly referral-only. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success*UPDATE: SMH Records & Jonathan Hay pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: atlanta, Georgia Dance Clubs: jonathan hay Louisville, Kentucky

Sep 02 2015
Akil Khatri Akil123 Don't hire freelancer.com/u/Akil22.html Akil Khatri Or Akil123 on freelancer.com or anywhere else he's fraude scammer freelancer. Time and Money waste. Vishwavidyalaya Nationwide Author: Delhi, Alabama Websites: Akil Khatri Nationwide

Sep 01 2015
US southwest realty: Xavier nuñez Realtor gone bad: nightmare move Bullhead City Nationwide Author: Bullhead city, Arizona Housing Rentals: US southwest realty: Xavier nuñez Nationwide

Sep 01 2015
house of beauty world I ordered a product on August 20, 2015 they charged my visa card on August 20, 2015 they told me I would receive it within 5-7 business days. I called customer service they told me they don't know. what happened and it was shipped out on Aug 31st and I would get an e-mail with shipping info. I never received anything or my order. Internet Author: Oak Park, Michigan Beauty Products: house of beauty world Internet

Sep 01 2015
Trick Trucks, in Winchester, Va. Been at their Winchester store this past summer season. They seem to be dis-concerned of customer's needs. And when you try to get something done, they seemingly give excuse's on this that and the other thing. And when you call over the phone, it seems that they don't even have any am-pal time to give you even the time of day. And don't try to order something from any of their employee's, because it will take forever to either get the product or even get any help what so ever.  Winchester Virginia Author: Inwood, West Virginia Auto Parts: Trick Trucks, in Winchester, Va. Winchester, Virginia

Sep 01 2015
Chimiwear Collection/Maghrib Shahid/ chimiwear clothing Would not refund my $ or give me my exchange order lost 139.00 to this company on my order Nationwide
Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Sales People: Chimiwear Collection/Maghrib Shahid/ chimiwear clothing Nationwide

Sep 01 2015
Lexington Doc Prep, LLC. REVIEW: Lexington Doc Prep, LLC. clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with us. We are dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Lexington Doc Prep, LLC. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Lexington Doc Prep, LLC., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Roxboro, North Carolina Loans: Loan Modification: Lexington Doc Prep Nationwide

35, Report #1252002

Sep 01 2015
Justinpoms.com Bowe Nill My daughter's Pomeranian died of old age and she is heartbroken . I was looking up pups on the Internet and came across justinpoms.com I contacted them and set it up to purchase 2 of the beautiful pups on the site. DON'T DEAL WITH THEM OR LARRY'S POMS EITHER. Atlanta Georgia Author: MORROW, Georgia District Attorneys Assistant DA: Justinpoms.com Atlanta, Georgia

Sep 01 2015
Audra Miller Interiors Audra Miller Would not release the bathromm design drawings to mysely or my contractor to get an additional bid. Newport Beach California Author: N. Tustin, California Architects & Designers: Audra Miller Interiors Newport Beach, California

Sep 01 2015
Alexandra H Goddard Either owns or is affiliated with a company known as The Xander Business Group of Blaine Ohio. IDENTITY THEFT, CYBER STALKING, CYBERABUSE Blaine Ohio
Defamatory comment Author: Apopka, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Alexandra H Goddard Blaine , Ohio

Sep 01 2015
Bartolini Finance CNAC Trying to garnish my wages for a debt that was paid already or not mine Mesa Arizona Author: Mason City, Texas Civil Rights Violators: Bartolini Finance Mesa, Arizona

Sep 01 2015
Yasuko Garlington Affiliated US Army agent with City Sprint Courier Services Diplomatic shipping scam artist scammed $45K Sarasota Florida
Author: Houston, Texas Shipping Companies: Yasuko Garlington Sarasota, Florida

Sep 01 2015
Phoenix International, Inc. AKA Construction Management America ripoff! Skipped Judgement by Changing Name. Hilton Hotel AKHI Hospitality, Inc. scam, forced out of business Scottsdale Arizona
UPDATED Notice to Natalie or Other Author of Comment Author: Mesa, AZ Builders & Contractors: Phoenix International, Inc. Scottsdale, Arizona

Sep 01 2015
Sonja Toth Cricket employee perm locked my Phone having me enter incorrect codes until final lock, now they want to replace my almost new Phone with a refurbished one . I want new or fix mine. To boot they said I did it since George failed to notate my account with what happened.. San Diego, CA, GA, Fl Author: millerton, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Sonja Toth Internet

Sep 01 2015
AMP TALENT Anne Marie Perrault. She has repeatedly have taken DOUBLE cuts off of my work. She takes 35% from my paycheck after taking 35% from the person I have worked with. in total taking 70% of my check. This has happened a few times. RUN or please warn your friends. She has very bad character. Toronto Ontario AMP Talent Group Stands Behind its True Positive Reputation Not Defamatory ‘Anonymous’ Posts Author: Toronto, Ontario Modeling & Talent Agencies: AMP TALENT Toronto , Ontario

Sep 01 2015
Crest Nissan Frisco Crest Cars Why is it allowed for cae sales folks to lie to us frisco Texas Author: frisco, Texas Auto Dealers: Crest Nissan Frisco frisco, Texas

Sep 01 2015
Miami Car Credit Don’t waste your time or money with this place. Miami Gardens Florida Author: Florida Auto Dealers: Miami Car Credit Miami Gardens,

Aug 31 2015
fjorn.com Sent defective product/never replied to emails or phone messages Internet Author: Kailua, Hawaii Architects & Designers: fjorn.com Internet

46, Report #1252099

Aug 31 2015
across the nation promotions atn promo and atrium staffing kim tillman le anne penfield. atrium the payroll company LOL is Brittney baerardino NO PAY NO WAY 2 PUT IN HOURS THEN 2 PAYROLL CO ATRIUM STAFFING MORE PAPERWORK NEVER CORRECT 4 THEM HRS AND PAY SCALE WRONG. ATN OR ATRIUM NO CALLS BACH..BIG RIPOFF!! chicago Illinois Author: nation wide, Illinois Employees: across the nation promotions chicago, Illinois

47, Report #1252093

Aug 31 2015
Altisource/Ocwen Ignored us and never were able to talk to anyone in the US also put us off for 9 years Nationwide Author: Gulf breeze, Florida Loan Modification: Altisource/Ocwen Nationwide

48, Report #1252056

Aug 31 2015
Browne & Associates Consulting & Design, Extraordinary Floors, Brownedesign, Alec Browne He is a theft. Fraud and stole, He never ordered or had an intention of delivering the product he was/is selling. Brevard North Carolina Author: West Linn, Oregon Building Products: Browne & Associates Consulting & Design, Brevard, North Carolina

49, Report #1251995

Aug 31 2015
MyScore.com Russel May, Teresa Inoncilio So Teresa Inoncillo contacted our company to call out for MyScore.com for a good payout. 3 weeks passed and we employed new total of 16 agents but Russel May never got back to us. Teresa Inoncilio also never contacted us about the said payment. Los Angeles Internet
Author: Uniondale, New York Internet Fraud: MyScore.com Internet

50, Report #1251984

Aug 31 2015
Greenlawn Cemetery Keith Nobis,Tim Burkey They have made many promises to put the date on her stone it has been paid for,now there is paint on it or something Columbus Ohio Author: Orient, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Greenlawn Cemetery Columbus, Ohio