Your Search | ust or us telecom

Sep 22 2016
World Patent Marketing REVIEW: World Patent Marketing dedicated to total customer satisfaction. World Patent Marketing takes holistic approach to helping inventors and entrepreneurs succeed from ground up. *UPDATE: World Patent Marketing / Desa Industries Inc. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. World Patent Marketing recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Montgomery, Alabama Liars: World Patent Marketing TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. World Patent Marketing & Desa Industries Inc. is only patent assistance company in history to be awarded five star review rating from Consumer Affairs, Google, Trustpilot, Shopper Approved, Customer Lobby and Reseller Ratings.com. Matthew G. Whitaker, former Iowa US Attorney, Republican candidate for United States Senate, appointed to company's advisory board. World Patent Marketing offering FREE co Miami Beach, Florida

Sep 22 2016
Cybersource Authorize.net Cybersource created a duplicate merchant account and charged us monthly fees for 8 years San Francisco Nationwide Author: Chatsworth, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Cybersource Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
John Thomas Jordan or John Jordon Provided fraudulent money orders in exchange for cash Bolton Landing NY Author: Teaneck, New Jersey Cash Services: John Thomas Jordan Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
Aeromexico THIEFS - UNREASONABLE - HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE - NO RESPONSE TO US RESIDENTS HOUSTON TEXAS Author: IRVING, Texas Airline Companies: Aeromexico

Sep 22 2016
Sequoia Equities La Valencia Apartments Continues to rip us off Campbell California Author: Campbell, California Housing Rentals: Sequoia Equities Campbell, California

Sep 21 2016
Postal Job Placement Services Can not access websites and phone numbers no longer in service 5380 Peachtree Ind. Blvd. Norcross, GA 30071 US Nationwide Author: Sterling , Alaska Employment Services: Postal Job Placement Services Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
Pyramid Collection I too had placed an order with Pyramid Collection, when I few months later I noticed on my statements that I'd been charged 14.95$ per month for VIP membership. This is a total scam. I was told that I clicked or verified some form of agreement online to justify this membership, which I never did! I was told of a welcoming email sent to me to verify this, which I never received. I called Pyramid Collection to have these charges reversed and was given a forwarding number for a partnership company that says I authorized this membership. I rebutted this and told them to proove to me that I authorized this club membership charge. needless to say, I was quite angry and demanded a refund, or I would dispute it with my bank who would then reverse these monthly charges. The phone rep assured of a refund of these charges which will be monitored to see that this happens! Scam alert! denver colorado Nationwide Author: denver, Colorado Clothing Stores: Pyramid Collection Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
Robert p.Singer private detective William. Stay away - I contacted this guy to work for me from the US to track a person of interest he took $5000 - never called me back it's been 1 month. Have contacted Interpol and given these details it's only days before he gets caught. London Internet Author: Everett , Connecticut Private Investigators: Robert p.Singer private detective Internet

US Energy LLC , Mike Kelly Liars and Crooks Arizona Nationwide
Author: Austin, Texas Telemarketing Companies: US Energy LLC , Mike Kelly Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
Pure Breeders LLC Sold me a puppy for $2500.00 that has 2 congential defects that require thousands of dollars and won't refund the money or compensate me. Florida Nationwide Author: Arnold, Maryland Dog Catchers: Pure Breeders LLC Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
Autotec Paul Bidic, Dawn Dupont I purchased a vehicle from Mr. Bidic on Feb 12, 2016, It has yet to pass inspection because the check engine like was always on. It just needed a new engine costing me over $5500. Mr. Bidic was aware and has yet to contact me regarding this matter. I have had issues with this vehicle since its purchased. They do not stand behingd their vehicles or their customers. Supposedly this business is under Mr. Bidic girlfriend Dawn Dupont, however I have yet to ever spoken to her regarding any of these matters. The Bidic family had a business years back which closed due to defrauded hundred of people their money. This is why Dawn Dupont is listed as the owner. I hope noone else has a bad experience from ths company like I did. Vineland New Jersey Author: Vineland, New Jersey Auto Dealers: Autotec Paul Bidic, Dawn Dupont Vineland, New Jersey

Sep 20 2016
Rejuvenem Anti-Aging Moisturizer was offered free if we paid shipping of $4.95 There were no stipulations about trying the product or incurring future charges. They charged my account $4.95 on Sept 2/16 and another $89.95 on Sept 20/16 St. Petersburg, Florida Author: Strongsville, Ohio Beauty Salons: Heacamp*antiaging Internet

Sep 20 2016
Florida Water Analysis Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Florida Water Analysis is dedicated to its clients and their satisfaction with their equipment. Whether it's equipment you already own, or something you purchased from us, we will service it and help you enjoy high quality water for years to come. High Quality equipment, at a reasonable price. That's Florida water Analysis.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Florida Water Analysis pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Florida Water Analysis recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
The Customer is what is most important Author: Fort Myers, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Florida Water Analysis Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Florida Water Analysis based in Winter Haven, FL. Florida Water Analysis works to provide better water for people in their homes, offices, restaurants, and industrial facilities in Florida. Florida Water Analysis offers a complete line of water softeners, water filtration systems, commercial and home water treatment solutions, well solutions, city water solutions, drinking water systems, whole-h Winter Haven, Florida

Sep 20 2016
Rochelle Brown The Black Book, Inc.Rocky Bluff Property Management, LLCFelicia Phillips Do not rent or do business with Rochelle Brown or her companies, unless you want to lose money Atlanta Georgia
Author: Los Angeles, California Realtors: Rochelle Brown Atlanta , Georgia

Sep 20 2016
US MAKER MILLIONS AMERICAN CASH REWARDS jerry green TRYED TO GET ME TO SEND THEM 399.00 FOR TAX MAN THAT WORKS WITH IRS THAT CAN GET VERIFIED pennslyvaina/new york Author: springdale, Arkansas $$ REWARDS Offered: US MAKER MILLIONS Nationwide

Sep 20 2016
COOPERATIVA EFICIENCIA GLOBAL NIT 9000425772 JOSE LUIS CANO NOS LLAMO PARA ROBARNOS ELEMENTOS DE SEGURIDAD INDUSTRIAL ARNESES Y NOS PAGO CON UN CHEQUE FALSO!! DE UNA EMPRESA ATEMPI COOPERATIVA EFICIENCIA GLOBAL RATEROS MEDELLIN NIT 9000425772 MEDELLIN BOGOTA MEDELLIN COLOMBIACOOPERATIVE NIT 9000425772 GLOBAL EFFICIENCY José Luis Cano called us to rob us INDUSTRIAL SAFETY HARNESS ELEMENTS AND WE PAY CHEQUE WITH A FALSE !! A COMPANY EFFICIENCY GLOBAL COOPERATIVE ATEMPI pickpockets NIT MEDELLIN MEDELLIN COLOMBIA BOGOTA MEDELLIN 9000425772 Author: BOGOTA, Dist of Columbia Internet Fraud: COOPERATIVA EFICIENCIA GLOBAL NIT 9000425772 Nationwide

Sep 20 2016
PWM Live. Michael Beeson/ Nigel Beeson Email syndicate or email systems or GIM systems training Sending emails and get paid per click with Michael Beeson Internet working from home Internet Author: Saint Cloud , Minnesota Work at Home Business: PWM Live. Michael Beeson/ Nigel Beeson Internet

Sep 20 2016
Tata Ngolo Institute Inc. Tata Ngolo The Real TataNgolo ngoloinstitute.com / join/checkout Tata Ngolo Institute. Inc. WAS ENROLLING STUDENTS FOR CLASSES on 8/23/2016 I paid Tata Ngolo $121.00 to join. After about a month Tata Ngolo was no where to be found everything was deleted and no where to be found on social media YouTube Etc....j Chicago or Florida United States Internet-based Author: City, Ohio Cult Organizations: Tata Ngolo Institute Inc. Internet

Sep 20 2016
US Imaging Systems Sending you toner not ordered or requested and will not refund when ship back Encino California Author: Portales, New Mexico Consumer Services: US Imaging Systems Encino, California

Sep 20 2016
Sandford Brown College I graduated Sandford Brown in 2013. My last year there they were closing down they told us becasue of lack of participation. Since then I have not be able to obtain employement which is one of the things they promised they would help me find. Also whenever i show someone my diploma they laugh and say didn't you know that was a rip off school No one acknolwge it. Also I wasn't able to pass the state's exam to be certified I want to know how I can sue these people. I owe $30K in student loans. McLean Virginia Author: MD, Maryland Colleges and Universities: Sandford Brown College McLean , Virginia

Sep 20 2016
Purplerhino or Vydox A ripoff, it does nothing, and matches other ripoff reports, that I should have read first. Tampa Internet---Florida. Author: Katy, Texas Alternative Health: Purplerhino or Vydox Internet

Sep 20 2016
MARIO's TREE SERVICE/MIKE AMICONE USED PERSONALITY AND OBSERVATIONS TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF US Harrison Township Michigan Author: Clinton Township, Michigan Landscaping: MARIO's TREE SERVICE/MIKE AMICONE Harrison Township, Michigan

Sep 20 2016
Outer Banks Blue Realty Outer Banks Blue Vacation Rentals Outer Banks Blue was terrible and ignored us once they had our money.  Kitty Hawk North Carolina
Author: Greenville , North Carolina Lodging: Outer Banks Blue Realty Kitty Hawk, North Carolina

Sep 19 2016
Florida Water Analysis RECOMMENDED VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Florida Water Analysis is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Florida Water Analysis 30 day customer satisfaction guarantee which keeps customers protected from high prices, and low quality. Florida Water Analysis offers a matching LIFETIME WARRANTY, with the quality of water their system offers for the same or less, and they will match it plus reduce the price by 10%, GUARRANTEED. Florida Water Analysis is a member of the Water Quality Association, and has an A+ rating with the BBB. They have an interest in serving its customers in the best way possible, and will stop at nothing for full customer satisfaction. Florida Water Analysis wants what is best for it’s customers, PURIFIED, CONDITIONED WATER, AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE, GUARRANTEED.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Water Filtration Systems: Florida Water Analysis Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Florida Water Analysis based in Winter Haven, FL. Florida Water Analysis works to provide better water for people in their homes, offices, restaurants, and industrial facilities in Florida. Florida Water Analysis offers a complete line of water softeners, water filtration systems, commercial and home water treatment solutions, well solutions, city water solutions, drinking water systems, whole-h WINTER HAVEN , Florida

Sep 19 2016
Sweepstakes from Hewlett New York. L. Davirez ? T. Kroph ? Receive notification that I was a winner asked me to send $20 so I did received another letter just like it !!! Asking for another $20 this time I had questioned it and the same day received a letter from their office of the treasurer saying that I had also won. This happens to be a different amount wanting me to send $25 the winning amount was also different they asked me to return this in a specific time there are no dates on it they asked to send it to the address on the front of the letter and there is no address on the front of the letter Two separate prize amounts and three separate letters and like a fool I already sent $20 I'm not send in another 20 or the 25 for the third letter please let me know about this Hewlett New York Author: Bridgeport, Nebraska Unusual Rip-Off: Sweepstakes from Hewlett New York Hewlett, New York