Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

utherverse red light

Showing 1-25 of 3,645 Found Reports For more specific results for "utherverse red light"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 26 2017
AARP AARP has been sending bills for subscriptions never ordered. I have sent these back as unsolicited, for the past 4 months. Today I received an envelope with Important Notice Enclosed , written in red, with the return address on the back. Lakewood California Author: San Angelo, Texas Better Business Bureau: AARP Lakewood , California

Feb 24 2017
red payments,LLC withhold my residual income after i left company new york New York Author: broo0klyn, New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: red payments,LLC new york, New York

Feb 23 2017
Jeffs automotive bethlehem pennsylvania My pregnant wife went in there and to get an inspection. They failed her telling her that she was failed. One of the reasons was a lightbulb and they told her it was bad she left out of there directly and went to another shop that shop told her that wherever she went unplugged her light bulb that it wasn't bad. They tried to take advantage of my pregnant wife and nobody should ever go here again this place needs to be close down Jeffs automotive Pennsylvania Author: KANSAS CITY, Missouri Auto Inspection: Jeffs automotive bethlehem p.a.

Feb 21 2017
MEI Auto Finance Auto Max, Truck Max, Auto One, Dollar Car Sales Unprofessional, unreliable, and non-responsive Arlington Texas Author: Red Oak, Texas Auto Dealers: MEI Auto Finance Arlington , Texas

Feb 19 2017
schneider finance schneider used truck and trailer sales never used schneider financial to their equipment. alot of red tape. hidden fees. very high interest. Author: Alabama Financial Services: schneider finance Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
Miami International Auto Inc How long will this dictatorship be maintained? Miami Florida Author: Princeton, Florida Utility Companies: Florida Power and Light Florida

Feb 15 2017
KWIK KAR LUBE & AUTO MAZEN SAJAJA, MIKE For : Auto Repair, I was quoted a price for a Tune-up If i bought my own spark Plugs/ Egr Valve and the amount which was quoted prepared to pay,the amount came to be way more then what they quoted double and the same person which quoted me the price said he dont remember quoting me the following price and labor said it must have been someone else. also which left me owing $55.00 dollars more after repair was complete of repair the motor light was still one which was supposively went off and didn't after repairing spark plugs the vehicle sounds the same. 2 days later i took it for inspection and it fail due to motor light on Cedar Hill Texas Author: Cedar Hill, Texas Auto Inspection: KWIK KAR LUBE & AUTO Cedar Hill, Texas

Feb 15 2017
Gurnee Police Department Red Light Gurnee Illinois Lambaste the Powers that be... Author: Rense, Indiana City Governments: Gurnee Police Department Gurnee, Illinois

Feb 14 2017
White Light Smile SmileBright The company did not inform me of a subscription. After I canceled my order, they charged my account AGAIN! Internet
Author: Kenmore, Washington Dental Services: White Light Smile Internet

Feb 13 2017
Kendall Ford of Anchorage The old Cal Worthington Ford Anchorage Don't trust Anchorage Kendall Ford workers w/ property - Bgmike So I dropped off truck for servicing at Kendall Ford Anchorage, on Sun. Feb. 5th. Come back from Fairbanks on Fri. The 10th at 655pm to pay for service. They pull my truck out from back, it's missing my 20 Rigid double stack LED light bar off of bull bar. Not cut off or broken off, brackets gone unbolted which requires socket w/extension, wire cut from behide the hood. This shows all the signs of a inside job.  Anchorage Alaska
Author: Anchorage , Alaska Auto Repair Service: Kendall Ford of Anchorage Anchorage , Alaska

Feb 12 2017
Thvoughn Curry Red Floridas Biggest Scammer Palm Beach Gardens Florida
he got me too Author: Orlando , Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Thvoughn Curry Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

Feb 10 2017
Eagle Roofing ( tile ) company the brand new roof tile was installed less then a year, but rain actually wash down so much powder in certain area, which means several years later, my roof might be have red, pink, grey different colors, the worse the said they don't cover this in their warranty, THE WORSE is their VP,- Victor send me a RUDE / ARROGANT / THREAT / go to Court letter, Rialto, California
Author: hacienda heights, California Roofing Companies: Eagle Roofing ( tile ) company Rialto, CA 92377, California

13, Report #1352004

Feb 09 2017
Apex Loan Group Apex Business Capital LLC Be careful of these guys. Looked into the company and a bunch of red flags came up. When I asked the rep for some evidence that would put me at ease ,he was using Cashdollar instead of a last name, he got defensive and couldn't provide anything. Another sign of a scam. You've been warned! Internet Author: British Columbia Loans: Apex Loan Group Internet

Feb 08 2017
White Light Smile White Light Smile Rip-Off Internet Author: Chiang Mai, Alabama Dental Services: White Light Smile Internet

Feb 06 2017
Detra Taylor, Detra's Red Rio,Detra's Red Hartley Detra Taylor lied to me about the puppy she sold me being able to be AKC full registered and puppy can NEVER be fully AKC registered! Tulsa Oklahoma
I purchased a puppy from same litter Author: Kaufman, Texas Pet Shops & Supplies: Detra Taylor Nationwide

Feb 04 2017
Mega motors I brought a car from mega motors on 1-27-2017 and on my way home from work at 5:00 in the morning the car got stuck at a light and would not go. I put my foot on the gas and it still go so i put in park then drive and had to do this all the way home took it back to them they said nothing wasn't wrong with it so i took it to a mechanic and he said the transmission was slipping took the card and the mechanic number to them they still didn't do nothing then told me in order to get another car i would have to put down another down payment DALLAS Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Junk Dealers: Mega motors DALLAS, Texas

Feb 04 2017
Kanger Wholesale USA KangerWholesaleUSA, KangerWholesale USA, Sabrina Cornell, LightFireGroup, Light Fire Group, lightfiregroup.com Scammers Weston Florida Author: Alabama Miscellaneous Electronics: Kanger Wholesale USA Weston, Florida

Feb 04 2017
White Light Smile I order two of the product for my wife and I and they enrolled me in a subscription never advising. After I got my first refill I call to cancel and complain they advised they were going to give a refund and cancel my order but they never did that was in October and I call ever month to calve and get a refund.San Diego California Author: Franklin Square, New York Dental Services: White Light Smile San Diego , California

Feb 02 2017
sams special offers crochet light up hooks-9sizes Author: owensboro, Kentucky Miscellaneous Companies: samsspecial offer

Feb 02 2017
Tmc Healthcare : Mark James, and the email associated with this name was johnsonjosh350@gmail.com this was a red flag for me. The names that were put in the text message as contacts are Mark James, email associated with this is johnsonjosh350@gmail.com unknown Massachusetts Author: Eustace, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Tmc Healthcare Massachusetts

Feb 01 2017
Leo Palmer - TiDom Con artist. Hooked me on how this was so simple to replicate. What a joke. The first red flag cam when he sold me my first set of leads, he refused to send said lists. Said they were confidential and couldn't be shared but he had no problem taking my money. I found someone on the internet who has worked with him before. He told me he was booted out of another program for not adhering to their rules. That's his TiDom was formed. If any one gets a call or text msg from TiDom, hang up or delete it. His fake videos of envelopes full of cash are a crime. Now he is posting videos of those supposedly have had success. I have yet to speak with or find anyone who is successful in this. Stay away! California Internet Author: Euless, Texas Internet: Leo Palmer - TiDom Internet

Jan 30 2017
Solei Systems - Light Therapy Systems - Intelligent Tanning Systems ripoff Sold & Continuing to sell franchises which violate Business Opportuntity Fed & State laws Cleveland Ohio Rebuttal Author: Omaha, Nebraska Corrupt Companies: Solei Systems Cleveland, Ohio

Jan 27 2017
Eckankar The Religion Of The Light And Sound Of God Desperate, Cunning, Vampires, Tax Avoidance Scams, Malicious, Vicious, They Aim Straight for the Jugular Chanhassen Minnesota Author: Cupertino, California Religion: Eckankar Chanhassen, Minnesota

Jan 26 2017
Cobra Electronics I RECEIVED A COBRA DASH CAM for Christmas 2015. In less than a year it began to start and stop intermittently. I called Cobra and they said to send it in as it was in the warranty period. It came back with a new cord, but Cobra had completely deprogrammed it and so I had to reprogram it. Now it won't always start recording even though the red light is on. I have to unplug the power cord and reconnect it and sometimes it'll start and other times it won't. Every minute now the screen turns black for a second with a bunch of green tiny print appearing on it, so if it's changing segments that frequently, it's deprogrammed itself. I called Cobra with this problem while still in the warranty period, but this time they insisted on a receipt. I called my kids who bought it for me and they didn't have a receipt anymore. Although I am sure I filled out and sent in the warranty registration, Cobra told me, no receipt, no service. So if you give a Cobra item as a gift, keep the receipt or give it to the recipient of your gift and explain to them that although it's kind of crude to give a gift with the receipt (they shouldn't know how much you paid for it) you should do it anyway. THIS COBRA UNIT SELLS AT FRY'S ELECTRONICS FOR $99, but you can buy the identical item without the Cobra brand name on it (it's made in China) and some like it on eBay starting in the $9 range and some of them have both front and rear lenses and record front and rear traffic. I wish Cobra would have used my warranty registration and not denied me my warranty rights because I couldn't produce a receipt. Chicago Illinois Author: Mesa , Arizona Electronic Manufacturers: Cobra Electronics Chicago, Illinois

25, Report #1351915

Jan 25 2017
Red Pocket Mobile most frustrating retail experience I have ever had. Internet Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Cellular Phone Companies: Red Pocket Mobile Internet