V CARE HEALTH SYSTEMS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: v care health systems
There may be more specific results for "v care health systems"
For more specific results for "v care health systems"
Showing 1-25 of 87,399 Found Reports For more specific results for "v care health systems"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

1, Report #1162015

Oct 18 2017
Radiant Revive31 Radiant Revive 32 Fraud Internet Author: Madisonville, Louisiana Skin Care: Radiant Revive31 Internet

Oct 18 2017
FLAWLESS VISALIA Skincare I thought I was ordering a sample...a tiny jar of cream came 0.50oz I saw a charge of 89.95 on my Discover statement. I called the number and finally got the person to stop the next UNWANTED order...I certainly did not know I was ordering this o.50 for 89.95. I guess I was suppose to let them know in a certainly number of days that I did not want anything to do with the product. I do not recall or have a copy of the billing slip...and to be honest, I do NOT remember seeing that in the billing slip. Nationwide Author: Mountain View, Arkansas Skin Care: FLAWLESS Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
Emblha Gave bogus phone number to call to cancel account associated with free product offered on Facebook advertising. Scottsdale AZ Internet Author: Village Mills, Texas Adult Care Facilities: Emblha Internet

Oct 18 2017
Re-Docs Craigslist.org JOB SCAM Albany, CA Internet Author: Ohio Misc. Health Specialists: Re-Docs Internet

Oct 18 2017
Neulift I ordered atrial of the Neulift skin cream and Neulift eye serum for $5.95 and $4.95. A week later i was charged $85.95 and 89.95 and next month they sent the product and keep charged Sept 2017 $91.90, $94.90 and Oct $91.90 and 94.90 and again. I was shocked. I talked to Ulises Rivera after much discussion and explaining that this was a very unethical from of advertising. I want to return the product that they are still in these boxes but they said that I cannot return them. PO.Box 25380 Santa Ana CA 92799-5380 Internet
Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Eye Care: Neulift Internet

Oct 18 2017
Genticore Fulfillment HousePO Box 4004 Testosterone Supplements. Internet:info@tryhypernitrocore.com
Author: Glass House Mountains, Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: Genticore Internet

Oct 18 2017
Krasa Skin Care Season Skin Billed me full price without sending the product Pacoima, CA Internet Author: Sharon, Massachusetts Skin Care: Krasa Skin Care Internet

Oct 18 2017
PC Smart Care Won't stop calling. Sold my name and phone number to other scammers. Nationwide and India Author: PAHRUMP, Nevada Computer Help Desk: PC Smart Care Internet

Oct 18 2017
Perfect Skin Serums Missleading return policy St. Petersburg Florida Author: El Cajon, California Eye Care: Perfect Skin Serums St. Petersburg, Florida

Oct 18 2017
Dermaglow I ordered a free trial and keep receiving monthly orders and charges. I called to find out why, said I had to cancel before 14 days. I chose to cancel and they credited me 50% to keep the product instead of getting the full refund, because they said it would take 4-6 weeks to get refunded. After cancelling I still got 2 charges $97 and $94 and received more product. UGH! Called again. they said I never cancelled, but they would give me a 35% discount to keep the product. I am furious. They chouldn't get away with this! unsure Internet Author: Martinez, California Skin Care: Dermaglow Internet

Oct 18 2017
Beauty within I did a free trial run only to pay shipping and handling. They then was taking $70.00 out of my account without my authorization. I would like all my money back. Provo UT Author: Woodsville, New Hampshire Alternative Health: Beauty within Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
LCI Pure Eye Complex Luxury Skin Collection, LLCSkin Complex RexAdaptive Eye Complex/NexacellRejuvenate Complex Happiskin Care/ Dermaneau Rejuva ComplexSkin Opulent LCI PureEyeComplex/LIS Top Skin Defined/Eye Opulent Skin Dazzle Pure IRS DermabrightAMA Skin Pure System Fountain Hills California Author: Chesterfield, Virginia Attorney Generals: LCI Pure Eye Complex Internet

Oct 18 2017
Blinds Galore blindsgalore.com Homesublime, LLC Does Not Honor 5-Year Warranty San Diego, CA Internet Author: Coarsegold, California Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Blinds Galore Internet

Oct 18 2017
radiant revive miss leading advertisement Internet Author: nutley, New Jersey Skin Care: radiant revive Internet

Oct 18 2017
avila ageless skin cream, Lealueyecream, Buckeye*lesallueranti, Scam. No mention of 14 day trial and they would then charge 200.00 to your account. Rude customer service Nationwide
Author: Pearl, Mississippi Skin Care: avila ageless skin cream Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
All Things Beauty Takes money and no product received. Internet Author: Point Edward, Ontario Skin Care: All Things Beauty Internet

Oct 17 2017
derma Devine Derma?devine offeredFREE trail of Anti-Aging Face Cream and Eye-Cream for $6.99 but charged 187.50 to my credit card. Las Vegas, But telephone forwards to Savannah Geor Georgia or Neveda Author: lemon grove, California Skin Care: derma Devine Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
Pure Fiji Pure Fiji = Pure Scam Author: Zurich, Alabama Skin Care: Pure Fiji Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
Piaz Amabella, Allure, Lucerne Skin Cream I ordered a sample of this skin care product . A cream and an eye serum. I then received a packed and was charged for a product I don't like and never authorized St.Petersburg FL Internet Author: Mokena, Illinois Skin Care: Piaz Internet

Oct 17 2017
@advanceabletechnology.com Charged my credit card with 2 fees I didn't authorize Internet Author: Newton, North Carolina Alternative Health: @advanceabletechnology.com Internet

Oct 17 2017
Complete AQP/TR Fulfilment Sent me a bottle of Complete CDC I did not order . I do not want Doral, Fl. Florida Author: Checotah,, Oklahoma Alternative Health: Complete AQP/TR Fulfilment Doral, Fl.,

Oct 17 2017
Wrinkle Couture My4ksolutions LLC Deceptive Advertising Santa Ana Internet California Author: Fallbrook, California Skin Care: Wrinkle Couture Internet

Oct 17 2017
Jolique Skin Cream Beware of free trial scam, do not give your credit card info Internet Author: Belleville, Michigan Skin Care: Jolique Skin Cream Internet

Oct 17 2017
Pseudo Surge and DMC Eyes Only Avoid at all costs Arizona Internet Author: Staten island, New York Eye Care: Pseudo Surge and DMC Eyes Only Internet