Your Search | v care health systems

Aug 24 2016
american institute school of health careers TOTAL RIP OFF lauderdale lakes Florida Author: fort lauderdale, Florida Trade Schools: american institute school of health careers lauderdale lakes, Florida

Aug 24 2016
James Nicholas christoff/ budget blinds Nick Scammed me out of $5600 deposit for blinds. Never answered our phone calls and never showed up to install Rochester hills Nationwide Author: Macomb, Michigan Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: James Nicholas christoff/ budget blinds Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Cerberus Extract Cube Cart mobile Watch out for this one! Internet Author: Vancouver , British Columbia Alternative Health: Cerberus Extract Internet

Aug 23 2016
Von Der Diamondburg Kennels (Carmen Diamond) Puppy Miller, Backyard Breeder, German Shepherd Puppy Miller, German Shepherd Backyard Breeder Atlanta Georgia
THIS COMPLAINT HAS BEEN REVISED Author: Georgia Animal Services: Von Der Diamondburg Kennels (Carmen Diamond) Atlanta, Georgia

Paul Barber Buyer BeWare Of False Claims Cedar Grove New Jersey
Author: Warren, New Jersey Maintenance Companies: ALDAYNA STONE CARE Internet

Aug 23 2016
Customer Care for all,Garcina Gambogia,Joven skin,beard czar exc.list goes on. 18554805027 Same # all companys, the real email addresses, notifications@app.bamboohr.com also Alpha Connect notifications@app.bamboohr.com andnotifications@bamboohr.com Rip Off Scam set up to take moneys when no authorized. phoenix Arizona
Notice of Subpoena Author: phoenix, Arizona Internet Fraud: Customer Care for all,Garcina Gambogia,Joven skin,beard czar exc.list goes on. phoenix, Arizona

Aug 23 2016
ReVitalze Skin Serum ReNew eye care Scam billing Fountain Valley, CA 92728-0800 Internet Author: Austin, Texas Eye Care: ReVitalze Skin Serum Internet

Aug 23 2016
VLHealth.com Internet Ripoff - VL Health charged me for a second shipment before my trial shipment was completed! Scottsdale Arizona Author: Big Bear City, California Drug Manufacturers: VLHealth.com Internet

Aug 23 2016
Synchrony Bank GE Capital False Advertising and they don't care about consumer. Atlanta Nationwide What You're Saying Is... Author: North Hollywood, California Banks: Synchrony Bank Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Body Genix Auto ship cancelled orders Clinton County MI Author: Fort Pierce, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Body Genix MI

Aug 23 2016
Cornerstone Homecare Did not provide the quality of care they initially said they would provide Melbourne Florida Author: Cocoa, Florida Work at Home: Cornerstone Homecare Melbourne, Florida

Aug 23 2016
Buycocaleaves.com We sent $500 in bit coin money to the company for coca leaf that never came. We tried calling, writing and got no response. Cusco Peru Author: San cristobal, New Mexico Supplemental Health Programs: Buycocaleaves.com Cusco, Peru

Aug 22 2016
Paramed Home Health Care Client assistance, personal support Markham Nationwide Author: Manitoba , Ontario Home HealthCare: Paramed Home Health Care Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
Public partnership llc Ppl Back at it again. August 2016. Won't accept time sheets in Pennsylvania. Trying to pass the buck on the home health agencies. Same old story Wilkes Barre Pennsylvania Author: Everett , Pennsylvania Financial Services: Public partnership llc Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
KUVO EYE CREAM KUVO EYE CREAM888-556-6268, UT 08035998 Charged $99.01 to my account un-authorized. Charged twice for $4.95 for free trial offer of eye cream. Ordered off the TV at 1-888-556-6268, supposed to be free trial eye cream, for just paying $4.95 for shipping and handling. Now I'm out over $100 for something I haven't even used. I only make $12 an hour, I can't afford this. unknown Nationwide Author: Florence, Oregon Eye Care: KUVO EYE CREAM Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
Fitness 19 chino Chino California Author: Chino hills, California Adult Care Facilities: Fitness 19 chino Chino, California

Healthey.com Scam company fake customer service information Clearwater Florida
Author: Ruthville, Dist of Columbia Supplemental Health Programs: Healthey.com Clearwater, Florida

Jade Bloom Jade Bloom Expired products and deceptive marketing Draper Utah
Official Response From Jade Bloom To False Claims Author: New York Alternative Health: Jade Bloom Draper, Utah

Aug 22 2016
Beauty care products Hlthyfrm perroneconnec fl Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Chicago, Illinois Adult Care Facilities: Beauty care products Fort Lauderdale , Florida

Aug 22 2016
Rejuvalux, MKMYDY, LVLIFPERF Trial charge of $4.95 for two products.  Colorado  Author: Monterey, California Alternative Health: Rejuvalux, MKMYDY, L Colorado

Aug 22 2016
Radiant Skin Natural Serum ,affiliated with SilksSkin, I responded to an add for a sample of the Radiant Skin-Natural Serum for $4.95. Two weeks later I was billed for $94.95 for the product. Santa Ana California Author: Lake Worth, Florida Alternative Health: Radiant Skin Santa Ana, California

Aug 22 2016
Illinois School Of Health Career I went there in 2006 still no Diploma & still paying the -The School- when I call can't get in contact with them I'm trying to see if they closed down if so I want to go further in trying to get my money back from this school very unpleased I want to go back to school but need that information ,My Diploma, Thank you & hope to hear from you soon. Chicago Illinois Author: Louisville, Kentucky Government Stupidity: Illinois School Of Health Career Chicago, Illinois

Aug 21 2016
valere Valere.com pd for free trail.within short time they sent me other one plus took $98.61 out of card without permisson.bix arrived no paperwork no # to call???im confused first time for me feel so s tupid. ?? valere.com Author: bertram, Texas Adult Care Facilities: valere Internet

Aug 21 2016
Nouvalift instant wrinkle cream. 844-720-9074 This company refuses to take a cancelation order. Henry does nothing but argue when a cancellation for future orders was requested. Even tho this cream gave me a rash which had to be treated by a Dermatologist, Henry tried to give me a discount on the cream! I hope it was cancelled, I have a cancellation number Henry gave me and I have contacted my credit card company to refuse any more charges. Internet Author: Sunnyvale, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Nouvalift instant wrinkle cream. 844-720-9074 Internet

Aug 21 2016
Age Escape ADVDIET, COURSESKINHLTH, HLTHYFITZONE, ALIHEALTHFIT are all the same company with different name and phone number affiliated for Age Escape Complete scam unauthorized charges on my card $800 and never ordered or recieved there product. They use the same script and refuse to refund my money. All four companys listed on my bank statement are with diff phone number are all the same company. Florida USA IINTERNET Author: keyes, California Eye Care: Age Escape Internet