Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

v2premier.computers sold

Showing 1-25 of 12,825 Found Reports For more specific results for "v2premier.computers sold"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 26 2017
Macy's , Macy's Furniture, Macy's Home Delivery Sold me wrong item Modesto, Ca Nationwide
Author: Modesto, California Shopping Centers & Malls: Macy's Nationwide

Feb 26 2017
CHEAP HEAPS 224 Auto Sales Sold me a lemon lancaster Pennsylvania Author: manheim, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: CHEAP HEAPS lancaster, Pennsylvania

Feb 25 2017
Napa Valley Remodel John Lowe John Lowe offered to remodel a recently purchased property at a set labor rate and I told him my budget of which he'd said we could do it for... After the agreed upon terms and the handshake John demoed the place and then work started well.. another week he took a cruise with his wife for ten days and everything went to S*** and he bled the job, me, and then abandoned the project threatening to file a lien, etc.. after overcharging and defrauding me for weeks! He didn't pull permits either! He sold himself as a licensed contractor and honorable former Marine... napa California Author: St Helena, California Building Services: Napa Valley Remodel napa,

Feb 24 2017
Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Dealership Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Dealership Repair Shop Take car for repair and then parts are disassembled and likely sold off. Rochester Hills Michigan
Author: Oxford, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Dealership Rochester Hills, Michigan

Feb 23 2017
Cheapscrips cheapscrips.com Cheapscrips sold me fake medicine Argentina and Chile Internet Author: New York, New York Pharmacies: Cheapscrips Internet

Feb 23 2017
 ANDREW R.SZCZYGIEL. Drew Szczygiel, Andrew Szczygiel, Andrew R. Szczygiel Sold me 10 year old tires. Said they were 1 year old. Refused to return money. Has a criminal record. Be careful! Naugatuck Connecticut
Author: New Britain, Connecticut Bait-and-Switch: SZCZYGIEL ANDREW R. Naugatucl, Connecticut

Feb 22 2017
SPS servicing and Wells Fargo Rob of my refund of my house when I sold it Nationwide Author: Pensacola , Florida Building Services: SPS servicing and Wells Fargo

Feb 22 2017
NOT SO NEW LLC SOLD KNOWN LEMON TO MY ELDERLY GRANDFATHER kansas city Missouri Author: kansas city, Missouri Auto Dealers: NOT SO NEW LLC kansas city, Missouri

Feb 21 2017
L&J Deisel aka deiselogic Sold me junk fuel injectors Jacksonville Florida Author: Bismarck , Missouri Auto Parts: Darren Busby Jacksonville , Florida

Feb 21 2017
Crescent city auction gallery Paid me $1.50 for a table sold for $150.00 New Orleans Louisiana Author: New Orleans , Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Crescent city auction gallery New Orleans, Louisiana

Feb 21 2017
Crown Food Carts Inc. Sold us a food cart missing all the key components for proper operation, in addition to what violating our county health laws. Cannot get Permits for it. Allentown Pennsylvania Nationwide Making good Author: Utica, New York Manufacturers: Crown Food Carts Inc. Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
Priceless Auto Mall Sold me a car with bad transmission Fort Myers Florida Error in sentence Author: Lehigh Acres, Florida Auto Dealers: Priceless Auto Mall Fort Myers, Florida

Feb 20 2017
maryland and pennsylvania historical society antique machinery sold for scrap,when donated for preservation muddy creek forks Pennsylvania Just because it is old Author: shrewsbury, Pennsylvania Clubs & Organizations: maryland and pennsylvania historical society muddy creek forks, Pennsylvania

Feb 19 2017
HOTWIRE.COM hotwire sold a 5 star room hotel that was a 3 star at the best Internet Author: camden, New Jersey Hotel: HOTWIRE.COM Internet

Feb 17 2017
Force Group Network Sold me advertising for home rental with guarantee that I would get one rental from them within 1 year. Charged me $995.00. We never received one rental through their company. They refused to refund my money. Florida Author: Duluth, Minnesota Telemarketers: Force Group Network

Feb 17 2017
C and C Motors Dealer sold a extended warranty and now that I need to use the warranty it's not covered. This dealer is the most dishonest dealer in the south east. Stay away! Chattanooga Tennessee Author: Chattanooga , Tennessee Auto Dealers: C and C Motors Chattanooga, Tennessee

Feb 16 2017
Teacup Puppy Store and Boutique teacuppuppiesstore.com Inhumane treatment of puppies waiting to be sold and shipped, They send u puppies that are nothing like the one you thought you purchased and probably aren't, They lie about the size, and they way over charge you, and they buy from puppy mills Ft Lauderdale Florida
Author: Johnston, Rhode Island Animal Services: Teacup Puppy Store and Boutique Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Feb 16 2017
EGV Co. Inc Omnisure MO Contacts at company:Kyle, Matt, Brian, Steven Read from script....would not let me talk. My son responded to officially looking notice and they sold him policy. 2 hours later we were trying to cancel. They kept transfering us from one person to the next and offering to listen to us but then saying you need coverage on your 2005 blah blah blah.... My college student was ripped off of not only 400 initial dollars but will have to close all accounts and start over so that they will not take the monthly amount for the amount owed. How can they be allowed to send such official documents declaring timeis out and being liable for cost of repairs blach blah. I can only imagine what they do each time someone forks over their credit care information to them. O Fallon Missouri Author: Universal City , Texas Auto Warranty: EGV Co. Inc Omnisure MO O Fallon, Missouri

Feb 16 2017
Taylor Motor Group Purchased a car that is basically scrap why as it had been in an accident and had been sold to me as not being involved in one Newark NG24 4SW Internet
Author: New Mexico Auto Dealers: Taylor Motor Group Internet

Feb 16 2017
Storage mart Sold my things Columbia MO StorageMart Customer Service Author: Columbia, Missouri Storage & Self Storage: Storage mart

Feb 14 2017
T & S Marine Sold me a boat that was majorly wrecked Oakwood Georgia
Author: hoffman estates, Illinois Boat Dealers: T & S Marine Oakwood, Illinois

Feb 13 2017
Kendall Toyota Sold a car with damage fram Kendall Florida Well this is a first Author: Miami , Florida Auto Dealers: Kendall Toyota

Feb 13 2017
Jefferson online high school They sold me a fake high school diploma. Nationwide Author: Tappahannock, Virginia Adult Career & Continuing Education: Jefferson online high school Nationwide

Feb 12 2017
Tom Rousch Mazda Sold a Lemon Car and Dealership will Not Rectify or provide a solution. Westfield Indiana Warranty Author: Westfield, Indiana Auto Dealers: Tom Rousch Mazda Westfield, Indiana

Feb 12 2017
United/LBS Insurance Mutual of Omaha Salesman came and sold me a policy.Never received policy.Now I sold house, still billed Nationwide Report them to the insurance commissioner for your state Author: Missouri Insurance Companies: United/LBS Insurance Nationwide