V2PREMIER COMPUTERS SOLD Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: v2premier computers sold
There may be more specific results for "v2premier computers sold"
For more specific results for "v2premier computers sold"
Showing 1-25 of 14,684 Found Reports For more specific results for "v2premier computers sold"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 27 2017
Ronald James Moore Ronnie MooreRonald J. MooreRon Moore Sold a mobile home to which he did not have title. Skipped town with $14,000 of my money. Phelan California Author: Surprise, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Ronald James Moore Phelan, California

May 27 2017
Carnival Cruise Lines On Board Fun Shops, sold Invicta watches at supposedly 75% off. come to find out, I can buy same exact watch almost anywhere for much less. Definately a scam. Online Nationwide Author: Fairfield, California Cruise Ships: Carnival Cruise Lines Nationwide

May 27 2017
pendrick capital partners II llc they sold my information to Phoenix finacial services llc nationwide Author: Augusta, Georgia Book Publishers: pendrick capital partners II llc Internet

May 26 2017
Tophatter, Inc., 292 Lambert Ave., Palo Alto, CA, 94306 Tohatter sold me fake gold coins, rponds, and bars. Tophatter, Inc., 292 Lambert Ave., Palo Alto, CA, California
Author: Sutton, Alaska Coin Dealers: Tophatter Internet

May 24 2017
LJ Pattersons sales and service Sold me junk Moncton New Brunswick Author: Wellington station, New Brunswick RV Dealers: LJ Pattersons sales and service Moncton , New Brunswick

May 23 2017
Royal Tech Windows Curtis Smith Sold me a defective window, exhibited unscrupulous,unprofessional behavior over the phone while I was trying to get the problem resolved. Ultimately stole $450 dollars from my pocket. Taylor Michigan Author: Allen Park, Michigan Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Royal Tech Windows Michigan

May 19 2017
HTowngadgets Do not  buy from this company at all. They ripped me off out of 280 dollars. Bought a phone from them and the description said the battery was in good condition.  That was a lie because even when the phone is at 100% it dies. They sold me a phone with a bad battery and they knew it. Check their reviews. They've done it to  too. Not a trusted seller. They are scammers. Internet
Author: Kansas Cellular Phone Companies: HTowngadgets Internet

May 19 2017
Matilda's Mouse Antiques Sold item out from under us while shopping at their store Valley Center California Author: valley center, California Antiques & Second-hand: Matilda's Mouse Antiques Valley Center, California

May 19 2017
Pinkys klassy Kar wash My husband had my car done for Mothersday they did a verry disappointing job. The manger was the one who sold him the car wash and told him oh man it's gonna look like a brand new car. I had to nit pick them to do extra stuff and it still looked like crap.. I had atleast 3 friends say dam. I thought ur husband just had the car done it's Dosent look like it. . Kind of embarrassing. Won't be going back here ever .the worse part was we paid 240 Antioch California Author: Antioch, California Car Washes: Pinkys klassy Kar wash Antioch, California

May 19 2017
Sunridge Nissan Sunridge Automotive Supercenter Sold me a car with no Air Conditioning Calgary Alberta Author: Calgary, Alberta Auto Dealers: Sunridge Nissan Calgary, Alberta

May 18 2017
Interstate National Dealer Services I bought a policy from this company in 2013 and have never filed a claim with them. My Tahoe went into the shop and the dealership contacted Interstate to get the claim started. Our policy covers the work that needs to be done but they are not wanting to stand by the covered components. The dealership, Red Auto and myself have contacted Interstate numerous times and they are refusing to work with any of us. All I am asking is for them to stand by the policy they sold me in 2013 and cover the work that needs to be done that I have been paying for over 4 years. Atlanta Georgia Author: Turkey, Texas Auto Repair Service: Interstate National Dealer Services Nationwide

May 18 2017
NewIntuit Sold software with fraudulent activation code - Quick books Pro 2017 internet Author: los angeles, California Software: New Intuit

May 18 2017
Brown automotive Group/Brown Mitsubishi Tampered Vehicle Sold as new Toledo Ohio Author: TOLEDO, Ohio Auto Dealers: Brown automotive Group Toledo, Ohio

May 18 2017
Startech Computers of Lake City This repair shop is fantastic Lake City Florida Author: Jasper, Florida Computer Service & Repair: Startech Computers of Lake City Lake City, Florida

May 17 2017
My Sunny Vacations Travelocity This company sold me an all inclusive vacation package that could be used in 18 months Nationwide Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Resorts: My Sunny Vacations Nationwide

May 17 2017
Procell Miami Corp, ProcellPOS LLC, Joan Concepcion Procell, Procell Hammocks, Procell Little Havana, Procell Miami Corp, ProcellPOS LLC, Joan Concepcion Ripped me off. Lied to me and took my money. Lied about product sold. They did not refund or fix the problem and they assumed no responsibility for making it right. Miami, Kendall, Hammocks, Little Havana Florida Author: Miami, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Procell Miami Corp, ProcellPOS LLC, Joan Concepcion Miami, Florida

May 17 2017
wilshire consumer credit reposessed my vehicle and sold it and had me thinking i could get it back by paying the loan down but they had already sold it and lied to me. they kept a record of my payments to get the car ou. but they had already sold it and was still taking my money. los angeles california Author: lompoc , California Liars: wilshire consumer credit los angeles , California

May 17 2017
Sunset RV ALL SERVICE DEPARTMENT...Cory.... sold us a defective RV, lies, clueless, rude, WORST SERVICE EVER. buckley Washington Something makes me think you don't understand the RV functions Author: puyallup, Washington RV Repair Centers: Sunset RV buckley, Washington

May 16 2017
iforex online trading There were 2 traders involved. The first one sold me the deal, the 2nd was his supervisor. Wanted to close my account and have the balance credited back to my credit card, and they wouldn´t do it. A city in Spain. Internet Author: Davie, Florida Online Trading: iforex online trading Internet

May 16 2017
RnR Computers, R&R Computers, Laijian Ruan, R&R Computer Tech Group Untrustworthy services and defective products BROOKLYN New York Author: Alberta Miscellaneous Electronics: RnR Computers BROOKLYN, New York

May 16 2017
 popeye Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Sold Defective product to me atlanta Georgia Author: New Haven, Connecticut Fast Food Restaurants: popeye atlanta , Georgia

May 16 2017
ACWholesalers.com hvacstores.com Sold incompatible system components Doral Internet Author: Marietta, Georgia Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: ACWholesalers.com Internet

May 14 2017
Palm Beach Jewelers Sold me a ring marked Sterling with platinum plating. Two months later brass is showing through...not sterling! Boca Raton Florida
Author: Darlington, South Carolina Jewelry Stores: Palm Beach Jewelers Boca Raton, Florida

May 14 2017
TDW Closeouts The Discount Warehouse Closeouts Sold me two pallets ($2,000) of Bonton merchandise that was 90% junk Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Gautier, Mississippi Kitchens: TDW Closeouts Fort Lauderdale, Florida

May 12 2017
Vehicle Selling Solutions This is a scam! Nothing got sold or listed on eBay! Omaha Internet Author: Lancaster, Massachusetts RV Dealers: Vehicle Selling Solutions Internet