Your Search | vacation club cheap trips

Dec 08 2016
mkbagsusforyou.com THEY FALSELY CLAIM THEY ARE SELLING MICHAEL KORS STUFFThis is their shipping and return page. Look at ithttp://mkbagsusforyou.com/shippingreturns.html I clicked on the link on Black Friday sales. I had impression that I was buying original products. but when I received it was cheap products, even brand name Michael Kors is written incorrect way, colors do not match and those bags are just 5 dollar cheap trash Somewhere in China (after I did research) Internet
Author: Fort Lee, New Jersey Clothing Stores: mkbagsusforyou.com Internet

Dec 06 2016
Priyanka Senbiswas - Fraud & Cheat Content Writer - Priyanka Senbiswas - Fraud & Cheat Content Writer - Bblackmailer Content Writer Priyanka Senbiswas Priyanka Sen Biswas - a Blackmailer Cheap quality Content Writer Internet Author: Camden, Delaware SEO - Reputation Management: Priyanka Senbiswas - Fraud & Cheat Content Writer - Internet

Dec 06 2016
1965 Ordered Mug On 11/12/16 , Paid 17.98 Charged to My Visa And Now 12/06/16 And No Mug At All . Clearwater FLORIDA Author: Orange City, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Rescuer's Club. Internet

Dec 05 2016
Tuff Shed Storage Units and/or (Mr. Hyman )and/or (Mr. Juan Contreras) Refuse to respond to complaint of Use of Cheap Presswood while guranteeing a Lifetime Warranty on buildings. Houston Texas Author: Pearland, Texas Storage Companies: Tuff Shed Storage Units Houston, Texas

Dec 05 2016
Holiday Inn Club Vacations Holiday Inn Club Vacation Scam Scottsdale Nationwide Author: Salem, Massachusetts Lodging: Holiday Inn Club Vacations Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Rescuers Club Took money but never sent merchandise Clearwater Florida Author: Asbury, New Jersey Clubs & Organizations: Rescuers Club Clearwater, Florida

Dec 03 2016
Unlimited Vacations Club UVC Shady Salesmans quoted FALSE RATES THAT DO NOT EXIST!!! TULUM ,CANCUN, CANCUN MEXICO Author: Santa Cruz, California Resorts: Unlimited Vacations Club

Dec 02 2016
YOOX Yoox Group Cheap Plastic Counterfeits sold as Italian Leather Designer Boots Milan Internet
Author: Minnesota On-Line Stores: YOOX Internet

Dec 02 2016
Rescuers club Placed order for coffee mug 11-12-16 has not shipped keep telling me it will stopped emailing me Clearwater florida Internet Author: altoona, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: Rescuers club Internet

Nov 30 2016
GoTravel Bonita Juarez, The memo from HR to All Employees from H.R. Department came through fax. This memo was about the LIMITED TIME ONLY vacation packages. The number was written on the flyer was 844-895-7936. This native English representative sounded courteous and extremely polite. He introduced himself as James Hood. He refused to accept my American Express card and requested my Master or Visa cards only. He graciously gave me his other office number (844- 859-2101) in case if he is needed to be reached for potential questions. Apparently, I never received confirmation itterinary about my purchased vacation package. I tried to reach him back, but his colleague picked up the phone and informed me that James Hood is on vacation. My bank informed me that someone named GoTravel Bonita Juarez billed my card. Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Travel Agencies: GoTravel Bonita Juarez Internet

Nov 29 2016
Royal Holiday - Concord Servicing Corporation A Scam during a Vacation. Miami Florida Royal Holiday Update - Complaint Filed with BBB of West Plam Beach Florida Author: Somerset, Kentucky Sales People: Royal Holiday Miami, Florida

Nov 28 2016
New York Jet Club a.k.a Prestige Private Air - Eli Lieberman, Eli Lieberman who scammed people through Prestige Private Air is now operating New York Jet Club BEWARE Burbank California Author: Stamford, Connecticut Air Travel: New York Jet Club Burbank, California

Nov 27 2016
Kevin Beary claims to be from Pch Kevin Beary claims I won 100,000 and all I needed to do was send him 1,500 I didn't but he keeps message me so I went along with him to get information he wants me to go to chase bank account name Michael William s account number 897571050 routine 111000614 the claim number he gave me is FB225-7736 BATCH FB-02811544 SERIAL 99352748-2016 A CODE IS EK52636282 PCH -INCIDENT 161124-000314 THIS SUCKS I WANTED TO GET MY GRANDKIDS CHRISTMAS GIFTS AND MAYBE TAKE A VACATION WE ARE ON SS DISABILITY AND THAT COVERS THE BILLS THEY MESSAGE ME 2 OR 3 TIMES ADAY THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP Internet
Author: Columbus, Ohio Questionable Activities: Kevin Beary claims to be from Pch Internet

Nov 27 2016
Rescuers Club took my money and never sent me the sweat shirt I had ordered clearwater Florida
Author: springboro, Ohio Advertising / Deceptive: Rescuers Club clearwater, Florida

Nov 26 2016
Craigslist Ad Posting Scam.. His name is Obak Ovro.. He stole my $500. Internet Author: New York Multi-Level Marketing: Cheap Craigslist Posting Service Internet

Nov 25 2016
History channel club Paid lifetime membership, have not heard from them since. Author: Buffalo, New York Questionable Activities: History channel club

Nov 22 2016
portland badminton club Ralph is horrible businessman. He has no ethics and put unnecessary charges if you are planning to terminate your membership. Beware of this guy and block your credit card immediately. HILLSBORO Oregon Author: HILLSBORO, Oregon Sports Instruction: portland badminton club HILLSBORO, Oregon

Nov 22 2016
Dollar Tee Club Internet Author: Louisville, Kentucky Clothing Stores: Dollar Tee Club Internet

Nov 21 2016
Eye Noir Skin Noir A cheap come on anad your credit card is charged the full amount two weeks later. Internet Author: SANTA FE, New Mexico Internet Marketing Companies: Eye Noir Internet

Nov 21 2016
EMW Watch Repair Eric Martinwant watch repaired Stole the movement from my Rolex watch and repalced with a cheap knockoff movement Lukeville Arizona Author: La Conner, Washington Clock Repair: EMW Watch Repair Lukeville, Arizona

Nov 19 2016
Allied Tim Kyle They buy there cameras from China ( cheap quality) for 25$ . They will charge you $300 per camera and $1200 for a $99 Dvr , the owner Joe not Tom is in a heap of trouble . He collects deposits for jobs then doesn't show up to complete the install . Farmingdale New York Author: Massapequa , New Jersey Cable Companies: Allied Farmingdale, New York

Nov 19 2016
woodswinebar.co.uk; Wang Gang, HangDong Road, Shanghai; laerpexuk; automatic17@onlinescredit.com; service@fristpay.com; juney.service@hotmail.com Scam website claiming to sell Patagonia high quality brand clothing but shipping cheap counterfeit clothes from China Shanghai Internet Author: Porthcawl, Other Clothing Stores: woodswinebar.co.uk Internet

Nov 19 2016
National Home Gardening Club PO They sold me a Life Membership and I have not heard from them. I have been a Life Member since 02 2007. The greatest benefit is to them in taking my money! This undoubtedly is a scam! Their phone doesn't work! I am not happy! Minnetonka Minnesota Author: Montgomery, Alabama Landscaping: National Home Gardening Club Minnetonka, Minnesota

Nov 19 2016
Drive For Cash driveforcash.com, MRKT POP, Drive For Cash, Drive Club, Advertise On My Car, Get Paid To Drive, Cheap Auto Insurance Coverage Scamming for Personal Information. DO NOT REPLY to these people. Provo, Utah Internet Author: Missoula, Montana Unusual Rip-Off: Drive For Cash Internet

Nov 18 2016
elvias cantina ,aldo rosso ,ALDO ROSSO elvias night life ,elvias night club ,elvias after houre ,2727 fondren night club ,aldo rosso,2727 FONDREN RD , ALDO ROSSO THIEF ,CROOK ,NOT HONEST ,PLAYER,stole my money and change his number houston texas Author: houston, Texas US Postal Service: elvias cantina ,aldo rosso ,ALDO ROSSO TX