Your Search | vacation made easy

Oct 09 2015
11:29 PM Made a reservation and paid online to confirm. Drove 45 minutes to get to hotel only to find out there was no vacancy. In fact, every hotel in the area was sold out. Took 5 calls to to request a refun. Kept gettin disconnected. There office is not located in the US. Who know. Not USA Nationwide Author: Oklahoma city, Oklahoma Air Travel: Nationwide

Oct 09 2015
A&B Vending Middleton MA Double charging inmates debit cards when purchases are made from Lawrence pre-release center. Middleton Massachusetts Author: lynn, Massachusetts Correctional Facilities / Jail: A&B Vending Middleton MA Middleton , Massachusetts

Oct 09 2015
JR VACATION CONSULTANTS JRVC crooks, do not transfer propertties, stay away ORMOND BEACH Florida Proof that he is bad Author: , Florida Timeshare Rentals: JR VACATION CONSULTANTS ORMOND BEACH , Florida

Oct 08 2015
berttramkennethnormanstern Michael lisi art gallery i purchased 5 Bert Stern Marilyn Monroes signed prints and they were freshly made fakes with ink that rubbed off. ebay and New York This is a complete lie, I never sold to this person Author: nottingham, Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: berttramkennethnormanstern

Oct 08 2015
Auto Loans LLC Saying we can move my bill date, Agreeing then adding a extra $100 to bill. Not in the US. Never told us that when we made a payment is was ONLY for interest. Well still have to pay back the full amount Internet Adding how much paid Author: Pueblo, Colorado Loans: Auto Loans LLC Internet

Oct 08 2015
Jewelry Couture Never have a ring made over the internet or long distance by this Company Ventura California
Author: san Leandro, California Jewelers: Jewelry Couture Ventura, California

Oct 08 2015
joleans outlet bad shirts quality & no refund after i made the return Internet
Author: Staten island, New York Credit & Debt Services: joleans outlet Internet

Oct 08 2015
Timothy Sykes / Tim Sykes Got ripped off for $400 on a membership and poorly made online-only DVD. Miami FL This issue has been solved between the two parties and this case is closed. Author: Crossville, Tennessee Trade Schools: Timothy Sykes / Internet

Oct 06 2015
Groupo Vidanta Vida Life Groupo Mayan Vacation Resort Grand Mayan VacationMayan Group Groupo VidantaCKBE Vida Vacations Promised Gift to listen to 90 minute presentation, stayed seven hours, Gift denied upon redemption in the United States Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico Grand Mayan Corporation and Chris at ETTSI Travel Corrected the Problem and they came up with a reasonable solution Author: Los Angeles, California Timeshare Rentals: Groupo Vidanta Vida Life Groupo Mayan Vacation Resort Nuevo Vallarta,,

Oct 06 2015
Psychic Readings by Jacy, Jacy Mitchel I went to see Jacy ,a psychic, when I was in a very bad place, and she told me someone had put a curse on me and that she would need to build life sized candles of me and this person to remove it. $6,000. Then once that was payed off, she said that there was a darkness surrounding me and will for the rest of my life unless we made a circle surrounding me made out of 14kt gold. Costing me $20,000. Springfield Illinois You have got to be kidding me Author: Phoenix, Arizona Astrologers & Psychics: Psychic Readings by Jacy

Oct 06 2015
Breathe easy air duct services. isaac sales tech breathe easy air duct service. rip off Grand Rapids Nationwide Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Cleaning Services: Breathe easy air duct services Nationwide

Oct 06 2015
The Talaton Group TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: The Talaton Group, LLC client's experience, is to always convey an advocacy to our client, & to consistently deliver an exceptional experience before, during, and after a sale is made.. *UPDATE: The Talaton Group pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. The Talaton Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: , Illinois Financial Services: HERB TROTTER wheaton, Illinois

Oct 05 2015
Vacation Breeze Hoodwinked! Promises of easy access, great value! Honolulu Hawaii Author: Orange NSW , Alabama Hotel: Vacation Breeze Honolulu, Hawaii

Oct 05 2015
Blake Kelley Southwest Elite Services SWES Cindy Smith Dillard Kelley This company is a HUGE scam! This easy job to do is all fake and a waste of time. Thank god I never got too far into it and knew something was off. I did some research and found out this company is just what I thought it was. Don't waste any time on Blake Kelley or Cindy Smith. Nationwide Author: Washington Computer Classes: Blake Kelley Nationwide

Oct 05 2015
Holiday Inn Club Holiday Vacation Club Complete telemarketing SCAM by Holiday Inn Club Kissimmee Florida Author: Baltimore, Maryland Timeshare Rentals: Holiday Inn Club Kissimmee, Florida

Oct 05 2015
debbie / henry entendencia SCAMMED ON A VACATION RENTAL COLORADO SPRINGS COLORADO Author: MAGNOLIA, Texas Lodging: debbie / henry entendencia Nationwide

Oct 05 2015
05:36 PM coast to cot, coast to coast Got phone call at first it said expedia, then transferred to another company that gave offered me a vacation package for a good price. The person said I can cancel anytime because I was not sure my husband would go for it, the next day I called and cancell, they told me I could not cancel , the package is no-refundable. I tried to contact somebody about it, no one would call me back. I left multiple messages an e-mail them, no response. I told them that it's a scam I was going to report it to the police still waiting for somebody to contact me. Internet Author: Malden, Massachusetts Resorts: Internet

Oct 05 2015
instant check mate worst made up crap ever Internet Author: baytown, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: instant check mate Internet

Oct 05 2015
Noble finance I got a 200 dollar loan I made several payments then I went in one day to pay them they refused the payment now they have issued a judgment against me for over 600 dollars. Tooele Utah Author: Tooele, Utah Loan Brokers: Noble finance Tooele, Utah

Oct 05 2015
SCAM Company: Funky Mommy California ''Ms Mags Baylan'' supplying FAKE and DANGEROUS goods under the name Gluta C, Kojic Acid Cream and lip lightening Balm New York New York
EVIDENCE AGAINST Author: Dublin - Ireland, Other Beauty Salons: Funky Mommy California New York, New York

Oct 04 2015
Windwhistle Bahamas Fraud Alert! The owner of this vacation rental property is a scam-artist. This home is not as advertised. Internet Author: New York, New York Lodging: Windwhistle Bahamas Internet

Oct 03 2015
FreedomPop Stephen Stokols- Chief Executive OfficerSteven Sesar- Chief Operating Officer On September 4th I ordered internet service. I have yet to receive my device. I made numerous attempt to contact and no one has respond yet. VERY DISAPPOINTED! Internet Author: Niagara Falls, New York Internet Services: FreedomPop Internet

Oct 01 2015
SavingmakesMoney Saving Money Makes Money they took money from my account for 87 dollars so far and id like to get my funds back or sue the person who stole funds from me They made a fake check to my personal checking account and stole 87 from my account without my permission Internet Author: cedarville, Arkansas WANTED REWARD $$$: SavingmakesMoney Internet

Oct 01 2015
Kaplan University Online Kaplan University Online made money and no degree for me Chicago Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Private Schools: Kaplan University Online Internet

Oct 01 2015
01:20 PM,,,, Fake traffic real ads with no results. No sales as promised and I was told about the refund policy only after I paid for this service. They only want your money. Stay away from them. Internet
Issue is NOT FULLY RESOLVED and LETTER they give you is VOID until i am refunded Author: Internet Advertising Agencies: Internet