Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: vacation made easy
There may be more reports for "vacation made easy"
For more results perform a general search for "vacation made easy"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 20 2017
Club Wyndham ripoff Vacation Scam that don't honor what was promised National company Nationwide Author: Fairfield, Pennsylvania Resorts: Club Wyndham Nationwide

Feb 20 2017
Banggood Room 605 Haoquan Building Jichangdongmen Road, 1 Jingtai Street Baiyun District 510400 Guangzhou China I placed order No: 22822028 on 2nd January 2017 and made the payment however till to date despite numerous undertakings and promises I did not receive my goods Guangzhou China Author: Karachi, Luggage & Leather Goods: Banggood Internet

Feb 18 2017
Don Dvorak horseshoeing Don Dvorak He is the worse shoer dont ever get him made at you he takes it out on your horse norco California Author: norco, California Horse Farrier: Don Dvorak horseshoeing norco, California

Feb 18 2017
Bloomberg enterprises Columbus international escrow Promise to buy our time share if we join vacation service Atlanta Georgia Author: Idaho Falls, Idaho Travel Services: Bloomberg enterprises Atlanta, Georgia

Feb 17 2017
David A Ortiz Carpet & Tile Installer Tempe Arizona David Ortiz DID NOT FINISH THE JOB AND MADE EVERY EXCUSE AS TO WHY HE COULD NOT FINISH IT Tempe Internet Author: Glendale , Arizona Carpet & Tile Installers: David A Ortiz Carpet & Tile Installer Tempe Arizona Internet

Feb 16 2017
Occidental Allegro Vacations The salemen for Occidental Allegro gave us a tour of their property; showing us what we would be using if we purchased the plan. During the purchase they showed us a catalog indicating several vacation spots available to us. After purchasing the plan the next year we schedule a vacation for Occidental Allegro, but to our surprise the resort, room and services were nothing compared to what they showed us. We contacted them to cancel our plan since they did not coere to their policy. We were told we could not cancel.  This company was in Cozumel Mexico. Mexico Cozumel Author: Corinth, Maryland Sales People: Occidental Allegro Vacations Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
STAR HEATH &BEAUTY Billy dukes who own company Well i know that he use tresemme products to mix with his hair products i also know that he told one of his wrkn to scrape mold from the top of something made from back who knows how long an use it again. His place is not a clean place inside so you should want to buy it....nasty place i know i wrked there for like 4 days an was digusted . People need to know that the owner is not saling good ptoducts Covington ga Internet Author: Monticello, Georgia Attorney Generals: STAR HEATH &BEAUTY Internet

Feb 16 2017
Morgan and Morgan Law Firm For the People Said they would fight my case,Discrimination ,while working at the Healing Place,I have been there for about 14-months,they said they wasn't hiring No full time worker,they hired 2 white guys and made them full time,I complained and got fired Nationwide This is not a Bigamist report Author: Louisville,, Kentucky Bigamist: Morgan and Morgan Law Firm Nationwide

Feb 15 2017
Steroid Portal I made a purchase on their website, waited a couple of months. Nothing arrived, I then contacted them via their Contact Us page. They advised my order has been shipped, this has been since September. Nothing has arrived, I contacted them another 3 times with no response. Nationwide Internet Author: Internet Drug Manufacturers: Steroid Portal Internet

Feb 15 2017
Prime Alliance and Amadeus Vacations Rip off, trade you vacation package in lieu of buying your time share Townson,MD Maryland, and Ohio Author: Sacramento, California Travel Services: Prime Alliance and Amadeus Vacations Nationwide

Feb 14 2017
Sheri's berries Ordered a dozen chocolate dipped fancy strawberries for my wife for Valentine's day scheduled for morning delivery they never made it . Now I have a very unhappy wife . Reno Nevada Author: King city , California Consumer Services: Sheri's berries Internet

Feb 14 2017
Allen Marketing Group AMG TLC Vacation Package, Las Vegas Vacation Package Las Vegas Time Share Marketing Company Cedar City Utah Vegas Vacation Scam - Sales Fraud and Misrepresentation Las Vegas, Nevada and Cedar City, Utah Nationwide
Author: Los Angeles, California Travel Services: Allen Marketing Group AMG Nationwide

Feb 13 2017
OneVanilla One Vanilla Prepaid MasterCard Fraudulant Charges were made to card when I registered it online. American Express took money off my onevanilla card Internet Author: Houlton, Maine Credit & Debt Services: OneVanilla Internet

Feb 13 2017
Cancun Premium Vacation Double charged Mexico Internet Thank you for contacting us through Facebook Author: Fort McMurray, Alberta Hotel: Cancun

Feb 13 2017
Mindkube 321 431 8944 Fl Fradulent charges accetped bby Mindkube. The charges made by a credit card number thief. They appear to be associated. NA Florida Author: Nevada Computer Fraud: Mindkube Florida

Feb 13 2017
416 Number For Sale kijiji Scam www.kijiji416.com kijiji 416 Number Scam Vanity Golden Vio Platinum Silver Easy Numbers Toronto Oakville Markham Brampton GTA www.kijiji416.com 416 number for sale kijiji scam Toronto www.kijiji416.com Toronto Ontario Canada Internet Author: Toronto, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: 416 Number For Sale kijiji Scam www.kijiji416.com Internet

Feb 12 2017
Moon Valley Nurseries Wrong trees were brought to my residence twice, incomplete consultation charged $200 Murrieta California Lets make made things right Author: Corona, California Nurseries: Moon Valley Nurseries Murrieta, california

Feb 11 2017
Vermont Made Weddings Susan Thompson Horrendous dead flowers and an even colder attitude from the owner! South Burlington Vermont Author: Middlebury , Vermont Wedding Services: Vermont Made Weddings South Burlington , Vermont

Feb 10 2017
YourWishStore Order online, payment made, NO Product sent, Tracking shows not sent yet. Canada, Panama, Internet Author: Longview, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: YourWishStore Internet

Feb 10 2017
Royal Bahamas Vacationer Radio Contest Vacation Scam Bahamas Nationwide Author: Bronx , New York Health Clubs & Gyms: Royal Bahamas Vacationer Nationwide

Feb 09 2017
PowerAir Fryer powerairfryer.com PowerAir Fryer not all it is made out to be Internet Author: Carlisle, Arkansas Sales People: PowerAir Fryer Internet

Feb 09 2017
Oliver Goodwin Behind Adsvicer 2.0 False promises during webinar just to made you stay online Internet Author: Lima, Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: Oliver Goodwin Internet

Feb 08 2017
Mobilee Delicious Bobby Nicholson Kleenex Team Made a website for him didn't get paid Charlottesville Virginia Author: Sharon, Pennsylvania Small Business Services: Mobilee Delicious Charlottesville , Virginia

Feb 08 2017
FM Trader I lost $15,000 with this binary trading company. STAY AWAY FROM THIS. First it say you need $250 only. And then they tell you that you need more than that. I end up racking $20,000 on my credit card. I made $5,000 then Iost it all. They keep trading and they don't care if you make money or not. I end up losing $15,000. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. London, Englands Nationwide Author: Winnipeg, Manitoba Online Trading: FM Trader Nationwide

Feb 08 2017
Hibdon Tire **Enid, Oklahoma** Made Mistakes and Wouldn't Make Them Right! Enid Oklahoma Author: Enid, Oklahoma Auto Tire shops: Hibdon Tire **Enid, Oklahoma** Enid, Oklahoma