Your Search | vacation made easy

May 25 2016
America Vacation Manager Marsha Cruz, Debbie Bryer Nationwide Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Travel Agents: America Vacation Nationwide

May 25 2016
James, Brandon of SALES sales@accountwarehouse.com Swindling, failure to deliver the products offered after payment was made. Internet
Author: Zamboanga City, Other Warranty Companies: accountwarehouse.com Internet

May 24 2016
Josh Kahn tax group Total ripoff. They had me keep detailed records of my monthly expenses for 3 months . Then sent back to me totally different numbers as if they never even looked at all me paper work. Meanwhile Josh Kahn ,this name must be an alias I.e. Joshing you and conning you, told me this is such an easy car. Only to receive what looks like a 5th graders handwriting and absolutely no spell check. Total total joke! Josh assured me it will all be taken care of. -Just joshing you!- to be conned into paying a total of $2800 for absolutely nothingCalabasas Los Angeles Nationwide Author: San Rafael , California Income Tax Service: Josh Kahn tax group Nationwide

May 24 2016
Vacation Connections LLC, Title Investments LLC escrow account scam chicago Illinois Author: state college, Pennsylvania Timeshare Rentals: Vacation Connections LLC chicago, Illinois

May 24 2016
Inter-voucher.com +18885476407 A fraudulent charge was made to my bank card, this company is named as the payee. Internet Author: Daly City, California Credit Card Fraud: Inter-voucher.com +18885476407 Internet

May 23 2016
Casey Chevrolet Newport News J Clyde Morris Sold me a car $5000 over blue book and made up another $3,000 on a warranty that was supposed to be free by purchasing the car Newport News Virginia Still was Wrong Author: Newport News, Virginia Auto Dealers: Casey Chevrolet Newport News Newport News, Virginia

May 23 2016
Olivia Belle Olivia Belle, Olivia belle, Olivia Belle escort, vipolivia.com, olivia elite, twitter.com/oliviaelite , p411.com/p131128 , theeroticreview.com/oliviabelle ripped me off completely in every way. Los Angeles Nationwide
LEGAL NOTICE Author: Tarzana, California Unusual Rip-Off: Olivia Belle Nationwide

InstaGC Stolen my money made on InstaGC Sellersburg Internet
Author: Leiden, Other On-Line Business: InstaGC Internet

May 22 2016
weekofnews.com Offers a $7000.00 payout when you have made that amount. Will not pay out. My payment is still in processing over a week. Promise is 3 days. Brooklyn weekofnews.com internet Author: Buckeye, Arizona Work at Home Business: weekofnews.com Internet

May 22 2016
850Florida.com Incessant Nagging over the phone, Decietful pop up blockers for vacation to summerbay resort Orlando,Fl Internet Author: Georgia Boat Cruises: 850Florida.com Internet

May 22 2016
 This company silver cloud finicial is a rip off. All information from them should be in plain sight. I don't know how they are able to triple the finance charges on these loans, but its a travisty. .and they need to be made responsible for not responding to their customers.Internet Author: Porter Ranch, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Silver cloud finicial Internet

May 21 2016
Car Registration Easy Guide This is identical to some of the complaints that I have already read. I went online to renew my car registation. These scammers have infiltrated the site, taking adventage of unsuspection consumers. I went on dol.wa.org to renew my license.The scammers have a very officlal looking cover, in order to deceive people unkown Internet Author: Bellevue, Washington DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Car Registration Easy Guide Internet

May 21 2016
GetARoom.com Made reservation in the wrong state, then told me to go where I wanted to get a room and physically walk in but would NOT refund my money Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Lodging: GetARoom.com Internet

May 21 2016
Larry Pino Diversified Cash Flow InstituteAmerican Cash Flow Association ViaticalsCash flow consultantsNote broker Took DCFI training from Larry Pino. Worked the program over a year and never made any money. Paid over $7000. 00 for tapes and stuff. Still feeling the burns!!! Orlando Florida Nationwide Author: Memphis, Tennessee Cash Services: Larry Pino Nationwide

May 21 2016
ccavenue ccavenue Beware of ccavenue company . it is totally fraud comapany I made online payment through Ccavenue but they have blocked my fund  indore Idaho Author: indore, Maine Financial Services: ccavenue indore, Idaho

May 20 2016
Easy-psychics.com Paid $50 dollars and followed advice of reader and my relationship ended because I listened to this psychic's advice. Called to get a refund and was told nothing could be done California Internet Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Fortune Tellers: Easy-psychics.com Internet

May 20 2016
B2 Group Global B2 Group Global B2 Group, B2-Group, B2 Global Group, B2 Group Global Irvine, B2 Global Group Irvine Company Scammed Us Of Web Services, Made Us Sign Retention Contract Irvine California Author: New York City, New York Internet Fraud: B2 Group Global Irvine, California

May 20 2016
Royal Vacation Club THIS IS A SCAM!!!! Kissimmee Florida Author: Elgin, South Carolina Travel Agencies: Royal Vacation Club Kissimmee, Florida

May 19 2016
Dennis St. John Dennis Blye, Dennis Fitzsimmons rip off, stole, terrorized my finances, dragged me on, made me do lots of work and was scammed Los Angeles, Atlanta, Connecticut Internet
Author: New York Cash Services: Dennis St. John Internet

May 19 2016
America Vacations They told me that I have an awesome deal on a vacation to 6 or 7 destinations of my choice and that it is $149 for a 5 day/ 4 night vacation with all my expenses paid for plus 60% off a round trip flight. I gave them my debit card and they told me I was being recorded, but I wasn't recorded and now they took $550 out of my account. They said Orlando, FL, but I don't believe them. Fax Author: Morrisville, Vermont Travel Agents: America Vacations Internet

May 19 2016
Take 3 vacation packages Take 3 nights Take 3 vacations They take your money and not give you a vacation for it! They make it impossible to book you vacation like oh sorry that spot is not available and that date is not available try calling us in a week they find all excuses not to book your vacation and or charge u a hefty fee to book it like another 150$ because this is a popular date or destination or expedited booking . THE HOLD TIME TO SPEAK TO A BOOKING AGENT IS 110 minuets!!! And at the end they DONT EVEN BOOK YOU!' Internet
Author: Great neck , New York Hotel: Take 3 vacation packages Internet

May 18 2016
VACATION VILLAGE RESORTS & AFFILIATES Ft. Lauderdale Florida Author: Spring Hill, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: VACATION VILLAGE RESORTS & AFFILIATES Ft. Lauderdale , Florida

May 18 2016
Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates Steve Owen, Treasurer Congratulations you have won a cash prize. This is certified and confirmed that on May 10, 2016 our offices identified by computer readout that you Sandra Saleem, holder of sequence number 40143080705. You have definitely won a cash prize of $3,900.000.00. Here's all you need to do to finalize your claim. There are 2 boxes to check off, the first one is PLEASE DELIVER TO ME at my address on record the total payment amou8nt and I am due as HOLDER OF THIS DOCUMENT, the second one says I am enclosing the appointed fee of $20 made payable to BRJ in the for of cash, check or money order Babylon, New York  Author: Palm Coast, Florida Dead Beat Customers: Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates

May 17 2016
Mercedes of Calabasas Service Department Staff and General Manager Discriminating statement made by Service Director against females (which I am) and performed a job on my car without my permission California Author: Woodland Hills , California Auto Repair Service: Mercedes of Calabasas

May 17 2016
SV winwinstep I made an order but never received it. They promised to help but cheated me instead. Internet Author: Other Clothing Stores: SV winwinstep Internet