Your Search | vacation made easy

Oct 25 2016
Publishers Clearing House PCH I was given notice on the PCH site that I was the $10,000 appreciation week winner, It was follwed by an email the next morning stating they made an error. Internet
Author: SACRAMENTO, California Liars: Publishers Clearing House Internet

Oct 24 2016
world winner .com gsn ive been playing on gsn for quite sometime and as soon as i made a deposit for cash games and started winning they suspended my accout and will not let me play Pennsylvania Author: ashland, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: world winner .com Pennsylvania

Oct 24 2016
Well Made Plan Jeffery Higgins of Well Made Plan is Sketchy Founder Las Vegas Nevada Author: los angeles, California Cleaning Services: Well Made Plan Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 24 2016
Everest Ventures Everest Ventures is falsely selling products manufactured and legally owned by Pamper YourSelf. They have copied the product labels and are selling product that is made by them and not by Pamper YourSelf. 500 Westover Dr #9244 Sanford, NC 27330 US Internet Author: California Beauty Products: Everest Ventures Internet

Oct 24 2016
Sun Coast Organics I made an order from this company, my money was taken, my order never processed. The owner Jim is a terrible business owner. I left a google review for his company- and instead of being a man, he DELETED HIS COMPANY from google. If that doen't speak volumes about his business practices. There are ripoff complaints on the BBB,, grasscity, and more. The owner made two facebooks and then rated himself! I had to call my bank to stop the payment. Their order details indicated you would receive a call to verify age- I did not receive any calls. BUYER BEWARE. They also are not FDA approved- so their use of the word organic is a lie and cannot be proven. NOT ORGANIC. Florida Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Tobacco Companies: Sun Coast Organics Internet

Oct 23 2016
Beach & Town Hotel Beach and Town Hotel vacation hotels in SCAMS/FRAUD( BEACH &TOWEN)Hotel. Hollywood Florida Author: Hollywood , Florida Hotel: Beach & Town Hotel Hollywood, Florida

Fain Storm Shelters Bad Installations Jackson Tennessee
They fixed everything! Made it Right! Author: Trezevant, Tennessee Consumer Services: Fain Storm Shelters Jackson, Tennessee

Oct 23 2016
AED education services. AES Student Loans Steal money ! Did not forward payment made to lenders , then claimed I did not pay. Harrisburg Pennsylvania Pennsylvania Author: Houston, Texas Corrupt Companies: AED education services. Internet

Oct 23 2016
PayPal Valerie Olson, Valerie Olsen, Valerie Farley, PayPal Business Professional Scamming Traveler, PayPal deducted my account after she paid and checked into my vacation property Taylor Ridge Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: PayPal Internet

Oct 23 2016
iCompNY Refurb - Amazon Marketplace Made promises they don't fulfill staten island New York
Author: Liberty, Texas Computer Manufactures: iCompNY Refurb - Amazon Marketplace staten island, New York

Oct 21 2016
Alabama is a stand your ground state we had every right to defend ourselves these neighbors in my neighborhood can kiss off they don't own our property and we have done nothing wrong Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 21 2016
Bella Vi (Collective) Dropshipping, Kevin Wynn Fradulent Dropshipping Practices Huntington Beach California Bella Vi Made Things Right... Author: Internet On-Line Stores: Bella Vi (Collective) Dropshipping Internet

Oct 21 2016
10:01 AM, Fishpond Com MGMD This company is falsely selling products manufactured and legally owned by Pamper YourSelf. They have copied the product labels and are selling product that is made by them and not by Pamper YourSelf. COMMERCE California Author: California Beauty Products: COMMERCE, California

Oct 20 2016
tropical family getaways Florida Caribbean travel called telling me I won a vacation package. pressured me for almost 2 weeks to send money hallandale beach florida No scam here Author: Lawrenceburg, Kentucky Travel Services: tropical family getaways Internet

Oct 20 2016
fullflush Made withdrawl for thousand dollars last year,and they won't pay me my money.All i get is excuses Nationwide Author: Northhighlands, California Offshore Gambling: fullflush Nationwide

Oct 19 2016
Lending Bee, Inc. Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Lending Bee, Inc is a local mortgage brokerage under the same ownership since 2003. Partners, employees and clients of Lending Bee, Inc. are all like a big family. Lending Bee, Inc. is dedicated to its customers, practices and a good name. Lending Bee, Inc. implements latest technologies, systems and security to keep customers data safe and protected. Lending Bee, Inc. receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Lending Bee, Inc. made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction and lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose Lending Bee, Inc.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: Lending Bee, Inc. Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Lending Bee is a trusted name in the private mortgage fund and hard money loans field. Lending Bee, Inc. is dedicated to its customers. Lending Bee, Inc. implements latest technologies, systems and security to keep customers data safe and protected. Lending Bee, a company that takes its philosophy in being the best private money loans and private financing around to heart. NORTH HOLLYWOOD , California

Oct 19 2016
BankPlus Bank Plus BankPlus Overdraft Fees, NSF Fees, Stacking the Deck: This bank still practices something called “Stacking the Deck” where clever software reviews accounts (especially older ones) for TRENDS such as, when deposits are made and during which periods the account “barely floats” (low balance until next direct deposit) In my case, I haven't spend anything on my account in a few days and I check my balance all the time, I had over 400 dollars and I checked it again today and all of my money is gone! I called and what they said is that I hit overdraft IMPOSSIBLE!! They have taken over 300 dollars from me! Jackson Mississippi
Review your bank statements Author: Louisville, Mississippi Financial Services: BankPlus Jackson, Mississippi

Oct 19 2016
Walmart N/A I’m writing about a purchase I made at the Walmart™ in Elverson, PA. I’ve. Always had a good experience at that store till this purchase I stop to check on prices of tires at a person at the tire department stated if you buy four you get one free. I stop back a few days later to make a purchase and after that I was charged for four tires. Mike Elverson Pennsylvania Author: Honey Brook, Pennsylvania Auto Tire shops: Walmart Elverson, Pennsylvania

Oct 18 2016
eFax eFax refuses to refund charges made to my cc after cancellation Internet Author: Kitty Hawk, North Carolina Internet Services: eFax Internet

Oct 17 2016
sears, sears vacation,direct access a disatisfied past customer.. livingston Nationwide Author: vauxhall, New Jersey Travel Services: sears Nationwide

Oct 17 2016
North Hills Auto Mall Fished me out of $400 deposit by having me sign a receipt as he kept us focused in a conversation about the vehicle. Receipt read Non-refundable deposit will hold vehicle for 7 days. Mind you this was 2 days after I made the deposit. Found a better vehicle somewhere else and called saying I wanted to pick up my deposit. He had said okay and never mentioned it wasn't refundable over the phone with me until we got to the location where he immediately mentioned the non-refundability and then attempted to get me into buying his vehicles again. I will not be recommending this place of business to anyone. It is slimey and deceiving. I have never heard of a place that would not refund your deposit before the 7 days is up. Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: EAST WASHINGTON, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: North Hills Auto Mall Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Violet's Mini Pigs Jenna Sieg Money hungry pig breeder Corydon Indiana
Homework Author: Milltown, Indiana Animal Services: Violet's Mini Pigs Corydon, Indiana

Oct 17 2016
Raceway Gas Station RIP OFF The price per gallon the advertise on their computerized display is 4 cents per gallon less than what they actually charge at the pump. You will pay 4 cents more per gallon than the advertised price. This is not the first time they've ripped off the public. I check the actual number of gallons against the price I paid - I usually ask for $10 worth of gas so the math is easy. This is the second time now they charged more that the advertised price. They are dishonest. Hackettstown New Jersey Author: hackettstown, New Jersey Gas Stations: Raceway Gas Station Hackettstown, New Jersey

Oct 16 2016
wang gang bought a Jersey from Pittsburgh fan attic paid the extra 19.95 shipping for 2 day service it never came called and they said no order was ever made 25 days later it come in from china so badly made for a 80 dollar jersey china Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Sports Teams & Clubs: wang gang Nationwide

Oct 16 2016
Costco Wholesale Corporation Installing broken , damaged , chipped , cut and poorly made windows into my home. Nationwide
Author: London, Ontario Window Manufacturers: Costco Wholesale Corporation Nationwide