VACATION MADE EASY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: vacation made easy
There may be more specific results for "vacation made easy"
For more specific results for "vacation made easy"
Showing 1-25 of 19,535 Found Reports For more specific results for "vacation made easy"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 23 2017
UVC-Unlimited Vacation Club Biggest scam-they showed us this gorgeous one bedroom suite that they said we would be entitled to stay in anytime we booked a vacation and that our family members would be entitled to stay in that kind of room as well. Once we signed we the contract we asked again to make sure that is what we would be entitled to only to be told no Carmen Del Playa , Mexico  Author: Jupiter, Florida Hotel: UVC-Unlimited Vacation Club Mexico

Jul 22 2017
Ashley Bridget TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Satisfaction guaranteed, quality products, free exchange returns. Ashley Bridget industry leaders in fashion-forward jewelry. Ashley Bridget's world renowned accessories come with a Return/Exchange policy just as good as zappos.com. *UPDATE: Ashley Bridget pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Ashley Bridget recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Appologies Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Jewelry Stores: Ashley Bridget TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Handmade jewelry for women. Every Ashley Bridget piece of jewelry is individually crafted, making every piece unique and charismatic. Fashion forward accessories, designed in New York City. FREE easy returns and exchanges. Shipped the next day or it’s free! Internet

Jul 22 2017
Taylor Made Boarding David TaylorSarah TaylorJessica Wolf Pet Sitters who CANNOT be trusted ! Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Coroapolis, Pennsylvania Animal Services: Taylor Made Boarding Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Jul 22 2017
comenity capital bank or HSN repeatdly harrassed over the phone over them saying they did not get payments. explained to them that my wife made these charges on flex payments with home shopping network and according to HSN, all payments were made This dispute has been going on since April and I am so fed up with going back and forth. Why the confusion for customers when they buy online and make payments? i am so done arguing with them! columbus Ohio Author: Ohio, Ohio Consumer Services: comenity capital bank columbus, Ohio

Jul 22 2017
Luna Skincare Charged me less than $5 for a sample trial, then noticed that 2 charges were made a week apart ro $87.35 and $89.95. Big SCAM. Internet Author: Monument, Colorado Skin Care: Luna Skincare Internet

Jul 22 2017
Peopleperhour ,peopleperhpur I hired someone to create a press kit , the job was below sub standard, after request for review and no changes made after many request i asked the money back.. got nothing they took my money didn't deliver India Internet Author: Sydney , Other Internet Fraud: Peopleperhour Internet

Jul 21 2017
Antenna Deals Part of/associated directly with Lava Electronics Antenna Deals, false advertising! Will NOT answer your calls/messages once the sale is made. Will NOT refund your money even after you send their poor quality equipment back to them! Flint Texas Author: Macomb, Illinois Television Parts & Services: Antenna Deals Flint , Texas

Jul 20 2017
Lifestyles Holiday Vacation Club Julia Lympany; Jose Garcia Sold a Timeshare which was a scam and did not meet up to the promises which were made. Deceptive Business Practices Puerto Plata Nationwide Author: Texas Resorts: Lifestyles Holiday Vacation Club Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
National Student Loan Associates Set me up on a 10 year forgiveness..4 payments made Aberdeen South Dakota Internet Author: Mobridge, South Dakota Adoption Agencies: National Student Loan Associates Internet

Jul 19 2017
Travel Club Vacation Travel Club We bought into the club in Panama City fl. thinking we would receive the promised discounts on travel We never received the services we were told were ours after paying the initial fee.We have never been careless with our limited funds before and hoped we had a good thing. As it turned out nothing ha been good about it. Key Largo Florida Author: Panama City, Florida Travel Services: Travel Club

Jul 19 2017
Premier Cancun Vacations Lara Dela CuevaMargeoux Flora I was misled that I was taking advantage of a vacation package meant for employees and their families Internet packages: 627005605 & 627005599 Author: San Jose, California Resorts: Premier Cancun Vacations Internet

Jul 19 2017
FCS Forwarding Inc. ReMail their packages from your home, they pay you direct deposit then say they made a mistake in how much they paid you and you send them back the money via them taking it out of your bank account and your bank informs you of their first deposit, what they paid you to ship the packages in the first place was a fraudulent deposit. So the bank may catch the large deposit our may not. So they take money out of your bank account and are gone before you can figure out your scammed. So the packages you've emailed were goods bought on line with your account info Which means that you've been ripped off and scammed out of the money. So you get ripped off multiple ways. Hillsboro Oregon Author: Ocala, Florida Mail Order Services: FCS Forwarding Inc. 1049 SW Baseline St Ste 275 Hillsboro OR 97123-3830 Tel.#: +1 (503) 328-7514 Fax #: +1 (503) 893-3057

Jul 19 2017
Affordable Health Insurance.org I made the very bad mistake of entering my contact info. DON'T DO IT! Nationwide Author: Hollywood, Florida Consumer Services: Affordable Health Insurance.org Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Toro Their lawn mower was poorly made and fell apart. Bloomington MN Author: Oshkosh, Wisconsin Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Toro Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
Skin Fresh MD Returns are made to be nearly impossible Internet Author: Winter Garden, Florida Skin Care: Skin Fresh MD Internet

Jul 18 2017
Celebrity actors camp Phill lewis,adrian r'mante,david deluise,tanya chisholm,chester see,matthew timmons,cameron goodman,jonathan goldstein,giovannie samuels I was eight at the time mom heard about there program on the radio so she called and got signed up and they made. My mom pay 5500 dollars. To join the progam so my mom drove me to miami every weekend for two months which made my mom lose some of her job time i was doing acting commericial and for film then they promised my mom that they will hire me. And id become an actor but they lied and never called my mom and we never go in touch with them again Down town miami Florida Author: Homestead, Florida Celebrities: Celebrity actors camp Down town miami, Florida

Jul 18 2017
Beaute WrinkleReducer Ordered a sample online of Beaute Wrinkle Reducer and Beaute Wrinkle Creme for 3.95 and 4.95. Went on vacation and a memorial for my Mom in Montana. North Las Vegas Nevada Author: Redding, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Beaute WrinkleReducer North Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 18 2017
Wonder Vital Skin Care This scam said free product sample for cost of shipping only, they charged my account over $80 two weeks later and made me overdraw it!!! This was not an authorized transaction!! Nationwide Author: Louisville, Kentucky Skin Care: Wonder Vital Skin Care Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
Dermabelle.. ...Ilumaderm Pure N Easy. And. cream a Silk cream Much the same as other reports..4+ people in my building as well.. $200.00 from SR. Citizens...not funny... Santa Ana, California California Author: Dorchester Center, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Companies: Dermabelle.. ...Ilumaderm Santa Ana,, California

Jul 17 2017
wyndham vacation resorts Sucks you dry coming and going Williamsburg, Va Nationwide Author: SCOTTSDALE, Arizona Lodging: wyndham vacation resorts Nationwide

Jul 15 2017
Annemarie Thome English Teacher Walldorf-Wiesloch Euro 100,000+ inheritance scam. Dishonouring verbal agreement made Walldorf-Wieslech Germany Author: New Mexico Questionable Activities: Annemarie Thome English Teacher Walldorf-Wiesloch Walldorf-Wieslech, Germany

Jul 14 2017
Fuse heating Filed a repair request with AHS and got a conformation number, company involved, company called made appointment then did not show up, unable to contact them called several times no call back could only leave message Nationwide Author: MESA, Washington Emergency Services: Fuse heating Nationwide

Jul 14 2017
BeenVerified.com Libel, made my background history available to the entire WWW, and aside from producing false information, they also tarnish my reputation by insinuative result postings of records from my past that are either no longer a matter of public record, records of criminal cases where I was found innocent, or records that are no longer available to the credit bureau (bankruptcy - almost 13 years ago) Internet Author: Duncanville, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: BeenVerified.com Internet

Jul 14 2017
Regions bank slidell la.70461 Cancelled bank card in feb 2017 received new card but charges were still added to old card  new card tried again same thing happened they refuse to take responsibility for charges made after new card was received. SLIDELL Louisiana Author: Slidell, Louisiana Banks: Regions bank slidell, Louisiana

Jul 14 2017
Boston Matchmakers I enrolled with this company based on some good reviews I had seen. I made it very clear the type of person I was looking for. I was told they have individuals out there who were looking to meet individuals like me. Get ready to be wined and dined. Instead, this company lied and when I requested refund I was told I could not get my money back. Braintree Massachusetts Author: Stoneham, Massachusetts BBB Better Business Bureau: Boston Matchmakers Braintree, Massachusetts