Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: vacation station
There may be more reports for "vacation station"
For more results perform a general search for "vacation station"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 21 2017
Homemasters eastside Steve Frick is the owner Hired this company to do a complete tear off roof replacment there were alot of mistakes made took a year and a half to get them to come out when they did took a few months to complete then that work was done even more poorly and now we have a leaking roof and a ton of mold growing in our home he has accepted liability but has no solution to fix it his insurance is giving us the run around we have contacted the news station and other clients that he is done this too his bbb rating is in the negative and is ripping people off left and right Boring Oregon
Author: Portland, Oregon Home Improvements: Homemasters eastside Boring, Oregon

Feb 21 2017
Occidental Vacation Club Allegro Playacar They owe us money and are unlawfully withholding it from us Playa Del Carmen Playa Del carmen Author: Edmonton, Alberta Resorts: Occidental Vacation Club Nationwide

Feb 20 2017
SOFTWAREAEINC ripped me off Internet Author: College Station, Texas Computer Software: SOFTWAREAEINC Internet

Feb 20 2017
Club Wyndham ripoff Vacation Scam that don't honor what was promised National company Nationwide Author: Fairfield, Pennsylvania Resorts: Club Wyndham Nationwide

Feb 18 2017
Bloomberg enterprises Columbus international escrow Promise to buy our time share if we join vacation service Atlanta Georgia Author: Idaho Falls, Idaho Travel Services: Bloomberg enterprises Atlanta, Georgia

Feb 16 2017
Occidental Allegro Vacations The salemen for Occidental Allegro gave us a tour of their property; showing us what we would be using if we purchased the plan. During the purchase they showed us a catalog indicating several vacation spots available to us. After purchasing the plan the next year we schedule a vacation for Occidental Allegro, but to our surprise the resort, room and services were nothing compared to what they showed us. We contacted them to cancel our plan since they did not coere to their policy. We were told we could not cancel.  This company was in Cozumel Mexico. Mexico Cozumel Author: Corinth, Maryland Sales People: Occidental Allegro Vacations Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
Tan Tara trans My wife broke her foot and I needed to get home for my 12 yr old daughter and when I spoke to Dave in safety about it I was terminated on the spot and left stranded in muscataine I sat in a Gas Station for 8hrs til I found a ride and he stole $77 from me what a PR#@k and companies like this wonder why they can't keep any drivers Internet TanTara's Side of the Story Author: New Cadtle, Indiana Local Transportation: Tan Tara trans Internet

Feb 15 2017
Prime Alliance and Amadeus Vacations Rip off, trade you vacation package in lieu of buying your time share Townson,MD Maryland, and Ohio Author: Sacramento, California Travel Services: Prime Alliance and Amadeus Vacations Nationwide

Feb 14 2017
Allen Marketing Group AMG TLC Vacation Package, Las Vegas Vacation Package Las Vegas Time Share Marketing Company Cedar City Utah Vegas Vacation Scam - Sales Fraud and Misrepresentation Las Vegas, Nevada and Cedar City, Utah Nationwide
Author: Los Angeles, California Travel Services: Allen Marketing Group AMG Nationwide

Feb 13 2017
Cancun Premium Vacation Double charged Mexico Internet Thank you for contacting us through Facebook Author: Fort McMurray, Alberta Hotel: Cancun

Feb 10 2017
Royal Bahamas Vacationer Radio Contest Vacation Scam Bahamas Nationwide Author: Bronx , New York Health Clubs & Gyms: Royal Bahamas Vacationer Nationwide

Feb 07 2017
Vacation Consulting Services LLC, Brian J Scroggs , Penny Bruner Scroggs Con Artists Racists Stolen Valor Misogynists Bigots Fake Marine Fascist Con Artists Con Man Ripoff Fraud Fake business Springfield Missouri Author: South Bend, Indiana Resorts: Vacation Consulting Services LLC Springfield, Missouri

Feb 07 2017
Allen Marketing Group AMG, TLC Vacation Package, Las Vegas Vacation Package Las Vegas Time Share Marketing Company Cedar City Utah
Author: Los Angeles, California Hotel: Allen Marketing Group Cedar City, Utah

Feb 02 2017
america vacations Was contacted by fax through a secure fax machine called to look into vacation package was told I had to book to at that time to get my reservation to be held told me only two flights were available. I proceeded through and booked my vacation and was told I had 18 months to redeem my vacation package I attempted to reach company to schedule my vacation and the number is not working and their e-mails do not go through I can not contact anyone to resolve this matter cancun benito juarez, quatana roo Author: Fort Fairfield , Maine Travel Agents: america vacations cancun benito juarez, quatana roo,

Feb 02 2017
poshmark : i contacted the business to return an item I had purchased. It was a women's jacket that when it came was actually mens. i was not able to return the jacket online because it said it had been more than 72 hours since the item was delivered. i wrote the business about 10 times explaining that i was on vacation and now it was five days since the item was return. it was also falsely advertised. the yare refusing to refund me. california Author: new york, New York Clothing Stores: poshmark internet,

Feb 02 2017
Voyager Vacation Club Outrigger, Travel Services, Time to Vacation, Discover Vacations Scam Alert Greenville, DE Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Travel Services: Voyager Vacation Club Internet

Jan 31 2017
KCC class action services Enclosed is a check in the amount of &773.11 representing your settlement award in the Bhayani., eat all. V. The JAM I.P. Class action settlement. The refund of your payment amounts to 374.48. The interest an equal share of the remaining money in the fun amounts to $398.63. If we did not get additional information from your law requires us to back up with hold of some payments. The back up withholding rate is 28% on taxable nonwage income an additional 7% for California if applicable. The enclosed check must be cashed by April 26 20,17. After that date of the check will be void and will not be re-issued. You should consult your tax advisor account as to the tax treatment of the settlement award you are receiving under the settlement because the settlement administrator and the attorneys representing the parties and the case cannot provide you with tax advice. If you have any questions regarding the distribution, please contact us at PO Box 40007, College Station, TX 77842. Yours very truly Remington Grove Apartments claims administrator. Remington Grove Apartments is in Sunnyvale. Rhode Island Author: Santa clara, California Attorneys & Legal Services: KCC class action services Rhode Island

Jan 30 2017
Ricardo Rodriguez Owner of the Luz De Luna 50' yacht Very Bad experience with the owner of the Luz De Luna 50' yacht Ricardo Rodriguez. Yacht is broken and owner is dishonest - promising refund and never did. I Lost $580 USD Family vacation & celebration was destroyed. Bad experience with this business owner. Stay away from Ricardo R– he is word worth nothing but trouble. For two month texted back and promising refund from the company and when time to post negative feedback on airbnb is expired just vanished. Doesn’t want to communicate and return money as promised. Consumers beware! San Diego California Author: BEVERLY HILLS, California Travel Companies: Ricardo Rodriguez San Diego, California

Jan 30 2017
MCI Eastern Security Systems MCI Eastern MCI was security system company for the past 6 years. At some point in 2012, the system / communication stopped working. A person was sent to our home briefly, but stated that the system was working again. We recently sought the advice of another alarm company. They found that the first floor fire zone was disconnected at a trouble point and a resistor was put in place to cut off balance of fire devices that were showing trouble. New alarm company disconnected power, battery and communication from system and no phone call from central station was received to notify us of system loss. No one monitoring what was happening and home was not protected. We called to politely cancel our service with MCI. They told us that our 6 year contract was automatically renewed unless we contacted them 60 days prior to expiration. They are now charging us 1,312.19 but will accept 655.00 as a settlement. They are also threatening to put this through to a collection agency even though they breached the contract. Ringwood New Jersey Author: MAHWAH, New Jersey Home Security: MCI Eastern Security Systems Ringwood, New Jersey

Jan 28 2017
Premier Cancun vacation Benito Juarez Charges without consent Cancun mexico Internet Time to bring the law against this crooked company Author: Jasper, Alberta Travel Services: Premier Cancun vacation Benito Juarez Internet

Jan 27 2017
Hilton Grand Vacation Hilton Grand Vacation is a Rip off company....booked me for their presentation but failed to mention the booking is non refundable. They took my $166. Nationwide Author: Union City, California Advertising / Deceptive: Hilton Grand Vacation Nationwide

Jan 26 2017
Home Touch Decor Nepeto Station Valances .. Nepeto Station Ordered a curtain online and got screwed ! Robbinsville New Jersey
Author: hueytown, Alabama Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Home Touch Decor Robbinsville, New Jersey

Jan 24 2017
ETTSI vacation of a lifetime big ripp off Daytona beach/ ormond beach florida Nationwide Author: leominster, Massachusetts Resorts: ETTSI Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Hobbies Discount False advertising, total scam. Internet Author: Huntington Station, New York Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 23 2017
Fiesta Americana Vacation Club The farce of the Fiesta Americana Vacation Club Mexico Author: Tacoma, Washington Resorts: Fiesta Americana Vacation Club