VACATION STATION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: vacation station
There may be more specific results for "vacation station"
For more specific results for "vacation station"
Showing 1-25 of 13,037 Found Reports For more specific results for "vacation station"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 16 2017
The Branson Way Vacation The Branson Way Sold me a vacation package, and I can not find them to redeem it Branson Missouri Author: O Fallon, Missouri Ticket Sales: The Branson Way Vacation Nationwide

Oct 14 2017

Oct 14 2017
Perk MedSpa Rip Off: On Jun 25, 2017 I signed up for 3 Ultrashape for my abdomen; 15 Velashape (5 for upper arms and 10 for bra area/leggs/abdomen); 1 Free Facial and 1 extra Velashape. At that time they signed me up for an interest free loan for 5 months. Meanwhile I began my treatments beginning 7/17/2017, had 3 treatments and then went on vacation. I had another treatment on 9/1/2017. and then had a medical problem. Called to schedule my other appointments and was told I had to have a Consultion with their new manager. She told me that they no longer had the machines available and wanted to to schedule facials to finalize my treatments.. The Villages Florida Author: Summerfield, Florida Health Spas: Perk MedSpa The Villages, Florida

Oct 12 2017
Jumpers vacation club Paid $4500.00 to join there club stressing that we would save on all types of travel. Orlando Florida Author: Lenore, Idaho Travel Services: Jumpers vacation club Orlando, Florida

Oct 12 2017
TNT USA Jason Sparks Damien Wilkins I was hired as Supply Chain Assistant. Duty- To stay home and wait and to receive packages, inspect and send to recepient. Wages and bonus after 1 month probation. After a month no compensation. No answer to calls and E-mail. I process 13 packages. Don't know if these are legit. Need investigation for fraud. Doral Florida Reshipping Scam Author: Modesto, California Miscellaneous Companies: TNT USA Doral, Florida

Oct 09 2017
wyndham vacation resort Orlando scam for your money Orlando Florida Author: Portland, Texas Resorts: wyndham vacation resort Orlando Orlando, Florida

Oct 08 2017
FREEDOM LIFE INSURANCE THEY WANT PAY FOR ANTHING. AND I AM PAYING THEM OVER $600.00 A MONTH CHATTANOOGA Tennessee Author: College Station, Texas Health Insurance: FREEDOM LIFE INSURANCE CHATTANOOGA, Tennessee

Oct 07 2017
Penny Realty Mission Beach Vacation Rentals Rusted Homes, Rat Nests, Spider Infestations, Leaking Ceilings, Flooded Laundry Units San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Real Estate Services: Penny Realty San Diego, California

Oct 06 2017
Living Libations SO NOT TRUSTWORTHY or KIND Ontario Canada
refund was issued Author: Internet Alternative Health: Living Libations Internet

Oct 04 2017
Vida Vacations/Private Reserve Vacation Collection Vidanta, Grand Mayan, Mayan Palace, any resorts owned Vidanta/Vida Vacations Vidanta/Vida Vacations/Private Reserve Vacation Collection are a complete scam and ripoff Cancun Mexico Author: Yorba Linda, California Resorts: Vida Vacations/Private Reserve Vacation Collection Internet

Oct 03 2017
OMEGA RELOCATIONS Poor service Miami Florida CUSTOMER POSTING FALSE CLAIMS - MIAMI TO FRANCE Author: Saint Julia, Florida Shipping & Handling: OMEGA RELOCATIONS Miami, Florida

Oct 01 2017
bmo face lotion eye cream only was given that name above on my card statement they charged 93.99 to my debit card which I never ordered the eye cream las vegas Nevada Author: westminster station, Vermont Banks: bmo face lotion eye cream las vegas, Nevada

Oct 01 2017
Unlimited Vacation Club Product that was sold was NOTwhat I received Scottsdale Arizona You have GOT to be kidding us. Author: kerrville, Texas Resorts: Unlimited Vacation Club Scottsdale, Arizona

Sep 25 2017
Travelocity, American Vacation Activations, My Sunny Vacations Travelocity promised me 5days 4 nights all inclusive packages of my choice, to be used by 18 months. Nationwide Author: French Camp, California Resorts: Travelocity Nationwide

Sep 22 2017
Blue Star Cruises Grand CelebrationFt. Lauderdale Welcome CenterRamada Inn Ft Lauderdale Cancelled our vacation without notifying us, no refund, no comparable replacement offered. Internet Author: Hagerstiwn, Maryland Travel Services: Blue Star Cruises Internet

Sep 20 2017
hairsisters.com RUINED VACATION Chicago Nationwide Author: Ashburn, Virginia Customer: hairsisters.com Nationwide

Sep 20 2017
Elite Awning Builders Elite Amning and FencingElite Home Awning Builders Took deposit july 17, 2017. Never showed for installation. It's now September 20, still nothing. Last email sais that we should take them to court becase they will not retun the money. brooklyn New York 7 ON YOUR SIDE Author: Long Beach, New York Builders & Contractors: Elite Awning Builders brooklyn, New York

Sep 18 2017
Revived Creations Stephanie Corlett Painted my cabinets, and after returning from vacation, they started chipping! She never came back to fix them! Richmond Illinois
Author: ANTIOCH, Illinois Customer: Revived Creations Richmond, Illinois

Sep 15 2017
vacation redemption center diamond resorts no way to activate the cruise certificate Internet Author: locust grove, Virginia Resorts: vacation redemption center Internet

Sep 14 2017
Mather Memorial Hospital Mr. Kenneth Roberts Kenneth Roberts should resign as Pres. of Mather Memorial Hospital Port Jefferson New York Author: Port Jefferson Station, New York Hospitals: Mather Memorial Hospital Port Jefferson, New York

Sep 14 2017
S N S Grocery Shell station I purchase fuel yesterday at the Shell station on Concord Road my truck started missing backfiring and they killed I went back to the store to make them aware he said for me to call whoever I need to call Beaumont Texas
Author: Beaumont, Texas Gas Stations: S N S Grocery Beaumont, Texas

Sep 13 2017
Transunion Van Lines or Alisher Akhmedov Warning do not use them, rip off, scamers, thiefs. los angeles California The company needs to be shut down Author: salt lake city, Utah Moving & Storage: Transunion Van Lines los angeles , California

Sep 13 2017
ADRIAN FREEDMAN Eternal Heart Centre, Santo Daime Church UK, Europe, Portugal. Ayahuasca in Europe. Importing Santo Daime (Ayahuasca tea) across borders, underground operations in other countries, his followers in police trouble for cannabis, ethics issues DARTINGTON Internet
Adrian Freedman refuses to apologize for homosexual peodophile insult - it turns out Santo Daime Church does NOT have legal permission to operate in Portugal Author: Alabama Questionable Activities: ADRIAN FREEDMAN Internet

Sep 13 2017
QuickNMobile Wholesalers purchased a power wheelchair June 2017 and it broke in August and they refuse to replace it Ft. laureldale Florida end of issue Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Medical Supplies: QuickNMobile Wholesalers Ft. laureldale, Florida

Sep 11 2017
Gilded Rose Royal Program Livingston Property Services Capital Bonds International Mancini Management Rob Zavala David Kraus Vacation Club Scam and Timeshare Buy Back Fraud Guadalajara, Playa Del Carmen Mexico Author: Buckeye, Arizona Travel Services: Gilded Rose Royal Program Internet