VACATION STATION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: vacation station
There may be more specific results for "vacation station"
For more specific results for "vacation station"
Showing 1-25 of 6,012 Found Reports For more specific results for "vacation station"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 26 2017
This com company via social media. Teresa and kc counts insulted my race all because im a black man.They refuse to give me the 400 worth of tckets that they promised to give to winners that called into the station. las cruces New Mexico
Author: las cruces, New Mexico Advertising / Deceptive: Bravo Mic Magic 104.9 las cruces, New Mexico

May 24 2017
LJ Pattersons sales and service Sold me junk Moncton New Brunswick Author: Wellington station, New Brunswick RV Dealers: LJ Pattersons sales and service Moncton , New Brunswick

May 24 2017
Gunther Volkswagen DelrayBeach Fl Beau Brady Never gave us copy of lease contact did not pay off correct amount as advertised on previous auto lease we never received the free vacation and $250 gift card as advertised this was nothing more than a scam on senior citizens to lease a new car that turned out to be a demo after all papers were signed never told this prior to signing lease now we are left with $993 dollars to pay off balance of previous lease. Delray Beach Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Auto Dealers: Gunther Volkswagen DelrayBeach Fl Delray Beach, Florida

May 19 2017
Sears Vacations Deceitful fraudulant lying impostors. Charging a finance charge on your money by telling u there's no finance. Unable to get any discount on the vacation u trying to book but r able to get the same vacation else where for discount. That the concierge do not get commission just their base pay. Internet Author: Rosedale, New York Tours & Excursions: Sears Vacations Internet

May 17 2017
My Sunny Vacations Travelocity This company sold me an all inclusive vacation package that could be used in 18 months Nationwide Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Resorts: My Sunny Vacations Nationwide

May 17 2017
Julieanne Zenz Mislead us on a vacation rental and took my mother and I for $1265.00 Batavia, illinois Nationwide Author: Memphis, Tennessee Lodging: Julieanne Zenz Nationwide

May 15 2017
America Vacations Benito Juarez Scam vacation package Mexico City? Internet
Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Air Travel: America Vacations Benito Juarez Internet

May 15 2017
Exotic Paradise Vacations Vacation Scam Dale Virginia Author: Hamburg, New York Resorts: Exotic Paradise Vacations Dale, Virginia

May 14 2017
Tail Waggers Tail Waggers, Jenn Whoo, Jenn, Whoo, Wilmington, Delaware, 8 Carpenter Station Rd, Deceptive,Untrust Worthy,Jenn Whoo Lies to charge more money knowing you can't afford it!,Scammer!, Jenn Whoo is very deceitful, People Beware of Tail Waggers Pet Salon! wilmington Delaware Issue is Resolved!!! Author: wilmington, Delaware Animal Services: Tail Waggers wilmington, Delaware

May 12 2017
Island vacation cruises Refund of money raken out of my bank account was not refunded Altamonte springs Florida Author: Columbia, Maryland Cruises: Island vacation cruises Altamonte springs, Florida

May 09 2017
Armed Forces Vacation Club Afvc Current location had false advertisement that the website did not note indoor pool not open. Bellaire, MI Nationwide Author: Blacklick, Ohio Lodging: Armed Forces Vacation Club Nationwide

12, Report #1371934

May 08 2017
Exploriamarketplace.com Summer Bay Resort Vacation Club Scam Orlando Florida Author: Nova Scotia Travel Services: Exploriamarketplace.com Orlando, Florida

May 05 2017
CenturyLink reconnecting service on vacation hold Salmon, Idaho Nationwide Author: salmon, Idaho Telephone Companies: CenturyLink Nationwide

May 04 2017
Delta Gas Main street West Orange NJ Gas station will steal from you. Openly commit fraud west orange New Jersey Author: New Jersey Auto Mechanics: Delta Gas Main street West Orange NJ west orange, New Jersey

May 02 2017
Ai roofing A1 roofing has some bad wreckless drivers driving his company trucks with 6 wheels he tried backing into me at the bigcat gas station he had enough room to exit the gas station without trying to kill me or wreck my truck but some neighbors are spreading untrue things to business owners in town phenix city The A1 people think that they can nearly cause to wreck someone because they got money and can flaunt their limo and convertible cars and being escorted by the police while they nearly wreck people Author: United States, Road Rage: Ai roofing phenix city, AL

May 01 2017
Vacation Breeze Honolulu Hawaii Author: Inglewood, California Air Travel: Vacation Breeze Honolulu, Hawaii

May 01 2017
The Islander bar grill and tiki at The Palm Beach Shores Resort and Vacation Villas RCI REPEAT RIPOFF of timeshares and Diarrhea Dinner Diner Health Department Hazard and Vacationers Vile View Palm Beach Shores Florida Author: North Palm Beach, Florida Resorts: The Islander bar grill and tiki at The Palm Beach Shores Resort and Vacation Villas Palm Beach Shores , Florida

Apr 28 2017
Suddenlink Communications Suddenlink Ripping off its customers Nationwide Nationwide Author: College Station, Texas Internet Fraud: Suddenlink Communications Nationwide

Apr 28 2017
American Vacations Yucatan Solsan I too was scam by this company who I thought was a credible company. I bought a vacation package and I was told that I would have to call the hotel to make reservations. I can not contact the company because the number I have has been disconnected. Scam! Not sure Internet Author: GREENWOOD, South Carolina Travel Agencies: American Vacations Yucatan Solsan Internet

Apr 28 2017
Diet Supplements-SEC phone number doesnt work, can't contact, need to stop any further shipments !!!!!! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Iron Station, North Carolina Alternative Health: Diet Supplements-SEC Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 26 2017
Old Buckingham Station Wanting me pay 1 month extra when I explicitly tell them 2 months ahead of time that I was moving out Midlothian Virginia
Author: NORTH CHESTERFIELD, Virginia Real Estate Services: Old Buckingham Station Midlothian, Virginia

Apr 24 2017
Alfrieda Deas-Potts Bounce Back Incorporated Scammer for Vacation Home Renting North Charleston South Carolina Author: Orlando, Florida Travel Agencies: Alfrieda Deas-Potts North Charleston, South Carolina

Apr 22 2017
Allen MarketingGroup AllenMarketingGroupAMG TLC Vacation packages-Las Vegas @ nationwide I was falsely sold a package that I would get 4 days three nights 6 shows for two and a 1500.00 travel voucher3/2 Vacation passport 4/3 passage to a fun cruise etc. etc Called from Los Angelis Author: SANFORD, Maine Casinos: Allen MarketingGroup

Apr 21 2017
America Vacations I purchased a vacation and when I went to use it, I couldn't contact anyone for reservations Nationwide Author: SPOKANE, Washington Travel Services: America Vacations Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
Bling Trend Lux R.V Paul Benjamin told me i won 10 million, 75,000 for bills , 2017 lux RV worth up to 50,000, and 10,000 towards a vacation. facebook Internet Author: Rockport, Texas Banks: Bling Trend Lux R.V Internet