Your Search | valencia nissan

Jan 17 2017
Hooman Nissani Enterprises Hooman NissaniRayan NissaniHooman Automotive GroupHOOMAN TOYOTA SCION OF LONG BEACHHOOMAN NISSAN OF LONG BEACHHOOMAN HYUNDAI OF LOS ANGELESHOOMAN CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP RAM OF LOS ANGELESHOOMAN ACURA OF SANTA MONICAHOOMAN VOLVOHOOMAN FIATHOOMAN A Ripped off on new car purchase los angeles california Obvious Question Author: California Auto Dealers: Hooman Nissani Enterprises Nationwide

Jan 13 2017
merchant bancard network inc systematically ripped us off valencia calif Author: mcminnville, Oregon Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: merchant bancard network inc Internet

Jan 09 2017
Nissan Automotives Cheap craftsmanship & not standing behind product Nationwide Author: Ocala, Florida Auto Dealers: Nissan Automotives Nationwide

Jan 08 2017
Rejuvenum Company offers FREE samples --and states 14 day trial. That's it --charges $5.95 shipping and in LESS than a week they charged $89.85 to my card. St Pete Florida Author: Valencia, California Celebrities: BBB Better Business Bureau: Rejuvenum St Pete, Florida

Jan 04 2017
LegoMug Ordered a mug for Xmas. Had communication and then none. West Seneca New York It Arrived Today! Author: Valencia, California Kitchens: LegoMug West Seneca, New York

Jan 02 2017
Kelly Nissan Bait ans Switch on new car price Oak Lawn Illinois
Author: Roselle, Illinois Auto Dealers: Kelly Nissan Oak Lawn, Illinois

Dec 27 2016
Hobbytron World Tech Toys Ruined Christmas for 3 small children. Valencia California Author: NY, New York On-Line Stores: Hobbytron Valencia CA,

Dec 24 2016
Palm Springs Nissan Paul Connally Service Director Palm Springs Nissan Fraudulently Practices Service Dept Cathedral City California
Author: Rancho Mirage, California Body Work & Repair: Palm Springs Nissan Catherdal City, California

Dec 12 2016
HughesNet Hughesnet, The Rural Internet Proivder. More like the Rural Headache Provider Nationwide
Author: Valencia, California Internet Service Providers: HughesNet Nationwide

Dec 10 2016
Stacy M. Buiatti, MS, LMFT Stacy Buiatti Manipulative Deceptive Bipolar Projection valencia California Author: castaic, California Mental Health: Stacy M. Buiatti, MS, LMFT valencia, California

Dec 08 2016
Puente Hills NIssan BUYER BEWARE! City of Industry California Dealerships Can Right Their Wrongs After All Author: LOS ANGELES, California Auto Dealers: Puente Hills NIssan City of Industry, California

Dec 06 2016
Sutherlin Nissan Mall of GA Sales Manager - Shelton Thacker Sales Manager - Shelton Thacker LIED to me!! Buford Georgia Author: Buford, Georgia Auto Dealers: Sutherlin Nissan Mall of GA Buford, Georgia

Dec 05 2016
 I was taken advantage of...I am a senior citizen 76 years old and hooman Nissan lied and cheated me...I was told my vechile was certified...it wasn't.. I took my vechile back 3 times within 4 months of purchase because of the same problem..I purchased extra Warranty for my protection..now nothing I paid for, or was promised is getting fixed...a new motor is required on my vechile that I owed for less than 6 months.. Long Beach California Author: Bellflower, California Auto Warranty: Hooman Nissan Long Beach , California

Dec 01 2016
Mauss Nissan Nissan of New Port Richie Sold a defective car New Port Richie Florida Author: OLDSMAR, Florida Auto Dealers: Mauss Nissan New Port Richie, Florida

Nov 29 2016
APS Auto Sales Al and Elly Perry On November 19, 2016, I purchased a 2013 Nissan Pathfinder color gray from APS Auto Sales and Leasing located at 3747 E Speedway Blvd. Tucson, AZ. 85716. I had purchased the vehicle at 4:00 p.m. and at approximately 6:00 p.m., I called the APS Auto Sales to inform them that the transmission had failed. A APS Auto Sales representative advised me to bring in the vehicle on Monday morning. The 2013 Nissan Pathfinder was dropped off at 4:30 a.m. on Monday, November 21, 2016. Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson , Arizona Auto Dealers: APS Auto Sales Tucson, Arizona

Nov 26 2016
TrueBuildCredit, Ashley, Andy Valencia, mike, lied and lead me on for almost a year Newport Beach, California nationwide Author: Gallup, New Mexico Credit & Debt Services: TrueBuildCredit, Newport Beach, CA 92663,

Nov 15 2016
Sandy Sansing Nissan Sandy Sansing Chevrolet, Sandy Sansing BMW Sandy Sansing is a Con Artist! Watch for switching your purchase. Pensacola Florida Very Satisfy with quick response from upper management! Author: Pace, Florida Auto Dealers: Sandy Sansing Nissan Pensacola, Florida

Nov 11 2016
Alpha Wear Fitness Albert Arcuri Alpha wear fitness Athlete Search SCAM Orlando, Florida Internet Author: Valencia , Pennsylvania Clothing Stores: Alpha Wear Fitness Internet

Nov 07 2016
Wang Gang Compré unos botines en octubre que me costaron unos 125€ en la web odaly. No supe que era China hasta que no recibí el paquete. No me enviaron lo q había comprado, intenté contactar con la empresa pero no recibí contestación. Shanghai InternetWang Gang I bought some boots in October that cost me about € 125 on the odaly website. I did not know it was China until I got the package. They did not send me what I had bought, I tried to contact the company but received no reply. Shanghai Internet Author: Valencia, Mississippi On-Line Stores: Wang Gang Internet

Nov 06 2016
Deacon Jones Nissan of Goldsboro NC Sold me a new car or supposed to be new car that had been wrecked and did not disclose it Goldsboro North Carolina Author: Clayton, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Deacon Jones Nissan of Goldsboro NC Goldsboro, North Carolina

Nov 04 2016
Starfield Technologies Prejudicial practices, poor professionalism, over priced sloppy Online Nationwide Author: Pine Grove, California Internet Services: S Valencia International Nationwide

Nov 02 2016
Royal Holiday Club John Fonseca aka Juan Angel Fonseca Valencia, Quality Assurance Supervisor Fraud Victim of Royal Holiday Club Fraudulent Practices Miami Florida Author: Germantown, Maryland Travel Services: Royal Holiday Club Miami, Florida

Oct 26 2016
Puente Hills Nissan City of industry California Author: Whittier, California Auto Dealers: Puente Hills Nissan california

Oct 22 2016
Sid Dillon Buick Nissan Hyundai They have been giving me financial and mental torment for last 3 years with my leased vehicle. Lincoln Nebraska Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Auto Dealer Repairs: Sid Dillon Buick Nissan Hyundai Lincoln, Nebraska

Oct 21 2016
Gettel Nissan of Sarasota Runaround for Rebate Sarasota Florida Author: Sarasota, Florida Auto Dealers: Gettel Nissan of Sarasota Sarasota, Florida