Your Search | valencia nissan

Dec 08 2016
Puente Hills NIssan BUYER BEWARE! City of Industry California Author: LOS ANGELES, California Auto Dealers: Puente Hills NIssan City of Industry, California

Dec 06 2016
Sutherlin Nissan Mall of GA Sales Manager - Shelton Thacker Sales Manager - Shelton Thacker LIED to me!! Buford Georgia Author: Buford, Georgia Auto Dealers: Sutherlin Nissan Mall of GA Buford, Georgia

Dec 05 2016
 I was taken advantage of...I am a senior citizen 76 years old and hooman Nissan lied and cheated me...I was told my vechile was certified...it wasn't.. I took my vechile back 3 times within 4 months of purchase because of the same problem..I purchased extra Warranty for my protection..now nothing I paid for, or was promised is getting fixed...a new motor is required on my vechile that I owed for less than 6 months.. Long Beach California Author: Bellflower, California Auto Warranty: Hooman Nissan Long Beach , California

Dec 01 2016
Mauss Nissan Nissan of New Port Richie Sold a defective car New Port Richie Florida Author: OLDSMAR, Florida Auto Dealers: Mauss Nissan New Port Richie, Florida

Nov 29 2016
APS Auto Sales Al and Elly Perry On November 19, 2016, I purchased a 2013 Nissan Pathfinder color gray from APS Auto Sales and Leasing located at 3747 E Speedway Blvd. Tucson, AZ. 85716. I had purchased the vehicle at 4:00 p.m. and at approximately 6:00 p.m., I called the APS Auto Sales to inform them that the transmission had failed. A APS Auto Sales representative advised me to bring in the vehicle on Monday morning. The 2013 Nissan Pathfinder was dropped off at 4:30 a.m. on Monday, November 21, 2016. Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson , Arizona Auto Dealers: APS Auto Sales Tucson, Arizona

Nov 26 2016
TrueBuildCredit, Ashley, Andy Valencia, mike, lied and lead me on for almost a year Newport Beach, California nationwide Author: Gallup, New Mexico Credit & Debt Services: TrueBuildCredit, Newport Beach, CA 92663,

Nov 15 2016
Sandy Sansing Nissan Sandy Sansing Chevrolet, Sandy Sansing BMW Sandy Sansing is a Con Artist! Watch for switching your purchase. Pensacola Florida Very Satisfy with quick response from upper management! Author: Pace, Florida Auto Dealers: Sandy Sansing Nissan Pensacola, Florida

Nov 11 2016
Alpha Wear Fitness Albert Arcuri Alpha wear fitness Athlete Search SCAM Orlando, Florida Internet Author: Valencia , Pennsylvania Clothing Stores: Alpha Wear Fitness Internet

Nov 07 2016
Wang Gang Compré unos botines en octubre que me costaron unos 125€ en la web odaly. No supe que era China hasta que no recibí el paquete. No me enviaron lo q había comprado, intenté contactar con la empresa pero no recibí contestación. Shanghai InternetWang Gang I bought some boots in October that cost me about € 125 on the odaly website. I did not know it was China until I got the package. They did not send me what I had bought, I tried to contact the company but received no reply. Shanghai Internet Author: Valencia, Mississippi On-Line Stores: Wang Gang Internet

Nov 06 2016
Deacon Jones Nissan of Goldsboro NC Sold me a new car or supposed to be new car that had been wrecked and did not disclose it Goldsboro North Carolina Author: Clayton, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Deacon Jones Nissan of Goldsboro NC Goldsboro, North Carolina

Nov 04 2016
Starfield Technologies Prejudicial practices, poor professionalism, over priced sloppy Online Nationwide Author: Pine Grove, California Internet Services: S Valencia International Nationwide

Nov 02 2016
Royal Holiday Club John Fonseca aka Juan Angel Fonseca Valencia, Quality Assurance Supervisor Fraud Victim of Royal Holiday Club Fraudulent Practices Miami Florida Author: Germantown, Maryland Travel Services: Royal Holiday Club Miami, Florida

Oct 26 2016
Puente Hills Nissan City of industry California Author: Whittier, California Auto Dealers: Puente Hills Nissan california

Oct 22 2016
Sid Dillon Buick Nissan Hyundai They have been giving me financial and mental torment for last 3 years with my leased vehicle. Lincoln Nebraska Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Auto Dealer Repairs: Sid Dillon Buick Nissan Hyundai Lincoln, Nebraska

Oct 21 2016
Gettel Nissan of Sarasota Runaround for Rebate Sarasota Florida Author: Sarasota, Florida Auto Dealers: Gettel Nissan of Sarasota Sarasota, Florida

Oct 17 2016
Dealer funding I purchased a 2008 Nissan Altima in June of 2015. t Atlanta Georgia Author: Lithonia, Georgia Auto Dealers: Dealer funding Lithonia, Georgia

Oct 02 2016
Alhambra Nissan Nissan of Alhambra john Barrett Shady unethical car dealership crooked business Alhambra California Author: Norwalk, California Auto Dealers: Alhambra Nissan Alhambra ,

Oct 01 2016
Sears Auto Center Valencia Over charged for replacement of four tires Valencia California Are you sure? Author: Stevenson Ranch, Alabama Auto Tire shops: Sears Auto Center Valencia, California

Sep 29 2016
Wikiges La peor inmobiliaria de Valencia Valencia InternetThe worst housing Wikiges Valencia Valencia Internet
Author: Valencia, Realtors: Wikiges Internet

Sep 23 2016
Petsmart Overcharged Stevenson Ranch California
Author: Valencia , California Unusual Rip-Off: Petsmart california

Sep 22 2016
Sequoia Equities La Valencia Apartments Continues to rip us off Campbell California Author: Campbell, California Housing Rentals: Sequoia Equities Campbell, California

Sep 21 2016
nu car rental global action car rental, car rentals .com This car rental company is a rip-off beware they sram tourist going to orlando florida they advertise real cheap car rentals online then they ask for your insurence contrat booklet then up charge you $50.00 per day if you have it with you. orlando Florida Author: valencia, Pennsylvania Auto & Truck Rental: nu car rental global orlando, Florida

Sep 15 2016
Louis Valencia Law office of Louis Valencia and Diaz Did not complete the job and will not refund my money. Completely dropped the ball. Lost my file. Cincinnati Ohio Author: Mason, Ohio Attorneys & Legal Services: Louis Valencia Law Office Cincinnati, Ohio

Sep 12 2016
Ken Michaels MortgageMakeover; RadioKen productions Con Man and Inveterate Liar 27525 Newhall Ranch Road, #9, Valencia CA 91355 CA What is the Rellivance Mr. M? Author: Van Nuys, California Unusual Rip-Off: Ken Michaels Internet

Sep 08 2016
Gwinnett place nissan Misleading MPI report Duluth Georgia
Author: Norcross, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: Gwinnett place nissan Duluth, Georgia