Your Search | valencia nissan

Jul 04 2015
csccellogica.com Charged so much money for your proucts,my understaning was to try it nad if i liked ithe proucts i would go ahead and continue with them valencia,california Author: clearwater, Florida Alternative Health: csccellogica.com valencia,ca 91381,

Jul 04 2015
clarks When we bought the belt in 2011 we where told that the belt has a life time warranty, Went to return the belt to get another belt was told that they where not going to honor the warranty. Sherman Oaks California Defective Author: valencia, California Bait-and-Switch: clarks Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 03 2015
Autonation Nissan Autonation Nissan in Clearwater , Florida sold me what was to be a brand Nissan Pathfinder to find out Nissan shows it as branded meaning (accident totalled vehicle) & I have issue now with warranty due to the fact it shows up as a (branded) vehicle.clearwater Florida Author: elfers, Florida Auto Dealers: Autonation Nissan clearwater, Florida

Jul 03 2015
Gates GMC NISSAN Paul Mazza and Gates lied just to sell me a new car North Windham Connecticut Paul Mazza and Gates lied just to sell me a new car Author: Connecticut Auto Dealers: Gates GMC NISSAN North Windham, Connecticut

Jul 01 2015
Gateway financial solutions in 2012 i went into d**k scott nissan saw some really nice cars the sales lady i was dealing with (forgot her name) ran my credit i wasnt approved for anything new so she told me that i could get a 2001 ford windstar and pay the note on time and garentee that i could come back and get a newer vehicle well after signing the papers i had to leave the car there because it had a oil leak days went by i had to call and ask when was i getting my van, the sales lady and her husband drove the van to my home (he also worked there and he was apart of this transaction) the van drove fine for 4 1/2 mo the engine goes out but i continued to pay tge car note i called my sales lady and she and her husband no longer workes there i talked to management and they said it wasn't nothing they can do. wow!! my goal is to take them to court and shut them down Saginaw Michigan Author: detroit, Michigan Financial Services: Gateway financial solutions Saginaw, Michigan

Jun 30 2015
Ashley Sinkler aka Danny Burns I saw this Car (2008 Nissan Maxima) on Craigslist It was perfect and at a good price. I contacted the women Named Ashley Sinkler and asked for more pictures, so she send me quite a few of the inside and everything so I thought It was real, because she gave me the VIN number. and told me she was a Air Force Staff Sargent, and she was selling the car because they were going to send her back to Afghanistan and she won't be using it anymore.  Kansas City or Omaha MO or NE
I did not send money Author: Garfield, New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: Ashley Sinkler Internet

Jun 30 2015
Six Flags Magic Mountain Company May Be Keeping Vital Information On Ride Status From Me Valencia California Six Flags Magic Mountain Liars Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: Six Flags Magic Mountain Valencia, California

Jun 29 2015
THE POWER COMPANY PATRICK FARAH STEVE BREWER DIRECT ENERGYPRHL – Premier Holding Corporation1382 Valencia Avenue Suite F, Tustin, CA 92780US FIRST ENERGY CRIMINALS LIARS DECEPTORS WHO MIX TRUTH WITH LIES TO TRICK DECEIVE STOCK HOLDERS EMPLOYESS AND 1099 CONTRACTORS CHICAGO Nationwide
Author: CHICAGO, Illinois Liars: THE POWER COMPANY PATRICK FARAH STEVE BREWER Nationwide

Jun 27 2015
Girard (motors inc) Nissan Robbie Tasca Groton Connecticut Thank you for the recap. Author: Colchester , Connecticut Auto Dealers: Girard (motors inc) Nissan Groton, Connecticut

Jun 25 2015
Power Ford Valencia Samer Kobeissi Falsified contract / lied about cost Valencia California
Here's an idea Author: Arlington, Virginia Auto Dealers: Power Ford Valencia Valencia, California

Jun 22 2015
Osvaldo Valencia Scammer too personal loan then never paid back a single penny Los angeles California
Author: Torrance, California Loans: Osvaldo Valencia Los angeles, California

Jun 19 2015
S I NISSAN S.G. HYLAN MOTORS CORP. Defective recall repair work Staten Island New York Author: Staten Island, New York Auto Repair Service: S I NISSAN Staten Island, New York

Jun 17 2015
Emad Younis Tried to get reimbursement for falsified expenses. Valencia California
Contrary to his claims, we did pay Mr. Younis Author: San Francisco, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: Emad Younis Valencia, California

Jun 15 2015
Digital Plus Store This website looks legitimate, and offers great discounts on electronics. They even have a Los Angeles address. Its all B.S.  Los Angeles Internet Author: Valencia, California Electronic Manufacturers: Digital Plus Store Internet

Jun 05 2015
AutoNation Nissan of Lewisville Ripped me Off Lewisville Texas Author: Little Elm, Texas Auto Repair Service: AutoNation Nissan of Lewisville Lewisville, Texas

May 29 2015
Nissan Parts People Auto Parts People Order not recieved, no communication from business, no phone number listed Langley, WA 98260 WA Author: Bensalem, Pennsylvania Auto Parts: Nissan Parts People Internet

42, Report #1231916

May 28 2015
Anderson Nissan Service Department inept and attempting extreme overpricing Asheville North Carolina Author: Asheville, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: Anderson Nissan Asheville, North Carolina

May 24 2015
The Judge Law Firm Levied all of my accounts without ever serving me court paperwork. Lied to the judge saying I was properly served in order to obtain the bank levy. I never even owned the property at the time they are saying I owed the Association Dues. I will file a complaint with the Bar Association. They even own their own Proces Server company. Unlawful scam. Irvine California Author: Valencia, California Legal Process Servers: The Judge Law Firm Irvine, California

May 19 2015
Dynatek Industries Inc Ships and overcharges for items not ordered. Valencia California Author: MARIETTA, Ohio Sales People: Dynatek Industries Inc Valencia, California

May 18 2015
Nissan motor ripoff for balance due online nissan Internet jim Author: las vegas, Nevada Auto Dealers: Nissan motor Internet

May 18 2015
Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation Not applying payment when received Irving Texas Since Author: Meshoppen, Pennsylvania Loans: Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation Irning, Texas

May 08 2015
Nissan NA defective product Franklin Tennessee
Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Auto Parts: Nissan NA Franklin, Tennessee

May 08 2015
Nissan of Grapevine TexasNissan Johnny Cantrell Sabre Ray Tam Pham deceptive sales practices, misrepresentation Grapevine Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Motor Vehicle: Nissan of Grapevine Grapevine, Texas

May 05 2015
vincheckpro on 5/5/15 2:15 am est I went on the internet on vincheckpro to search for a vin check on a 2002 nissan altima put the vin number in to get the history report on the vichicle. Internet Author: Millville, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: vincheckpro Internet

Apr 29 2015
Classic Real Estate Management / Andrew, Debbie, Cori(contractor), Gus, I signed a contract with Gus for Classic to find a renter for my home and manage the property. I was moving out of state. I worked closely with the contractor Cori and followed there directions. Once i was out of the state they started to charge me for work that did not need to be done.  Valencia California Author: Valencia, California Property Management: Classic Real Estate Management Valencia, California