Your Search | valley view appartments

Oct 21 2016
Luminis Bella Epoque I ordered a trial sample of Luminis from Bella Epoque. Had 3 deductions from my checking acct, two of $88.99 Fountain Valley California
Author: Kernersville, North Carolina On-Line Stores: Luminis Bella Epoque Fountain Valley, California

Oct 21 2016
renew eye cream_neor products free sample for 4.95 shipping. then charged 180.00 dollars for stuff I didn't order. like revitalize cream. Fountain Valley  California Author: Saint Johns, Michigan Alternative Health: renew eye cream_neor products Fountain Valley CA 92728-0800, California

Oct 20 2016
JOHNSON MARK LLC Attorney at Law These people are rude when I tried calling, spoke to a Virginia Parks. I tried emailing and texting also with no results.I cannot find a legitmate mailing address to contact these people either. Sandy Utah Author: West Valley, Utah Collection Agencies: JOHNSON MARK LLCAttorney Sandy, Utah

Oct 19 2016
Google Adwords wiped my bank account clean from re-ocouring advertising fees unknown to me. Mountain View Internet Author: California Advertising Agencies: Google Adwords Internet

Oct 18 2016
Javid Pymanee Javid Paymani He promised to pay me for an event filming and photography never paid, blocked me and insulted my work. Caused me stress, loss of time and money. Broke the agreement. Woodland hills Internet
Author: Sun valley , California Photography: Javid Pymanee Internet

Oct 18 2016
Aspen Dental Negligent Billing Practices Mesa Arizona Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Dental Services: Aspen Dental Mesa, Arizona

Oct 18 2016
VITA VIEW GARCINIA BEST HEALTHY SLIM I paid for trial bottle and returned the same due to the product making me ill. the company took out another 118.79 and then two weeks later emailed and said they were taking $123.75. company refuses to cancel order. Internet Author: Wellington, Kansas Supplemental Health Programs: VITA VIEW GARCINIA Internet

Oct 17 2016
EDD State of california Punishment for working robbery theft thru state bureaucratic machine Rancho Cordova California Author: CASTRO VALLEY, California Government Services: EDD State of california Rancho Cordova, California

Oct 17 2016
Cleos vip room Closed account and did not give me my winnings Internet Author: Moreno valley, California Liars: Cleos vip room Internet

Oct 17 2016
Belle EPOQUE youth activating eye cream Luminis advanced skin care Overcharged and charged my visa with out my permission Fountain Valley, California 92728 Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Mail Order Services: Belle EPOQUE youth activating eye cream Internet

Oct 16 2016
ReNewEyeCream - ReVitalizeSkinSerum - JL Media EyeCare - HIRO Med Complete Skin - Countour Skin billed- did not order! Fountain Valley California Author: bradenton, Florida TV Advertisements: ReNewEyeCream - ReVitalizeSkinSerum Fountain Valley, California

Oct 15 2016
Skin Noir and Eye Noir Total scam. They use the name of Crystal Brinkley in their ad. Like it is her product. Upon call her company i found out that it was not her product. After an extended reshearch i found the web site and customer service number. They offer you 30 percent to 70 percent off if you stay with the company and don't cancel your order. Product comes every month. 89.95 but with discount 60.00 plus and even futher. I was upset to go through this whole process. Total rip off. Fountain Valley Ca. Internet Author: NewportNews, Virginia Eye Care: Skin Noir and Eye Noir Internet

Oct 15 2016

Oct 14 2016
Best Rate Merchant Service Eli Rubin BR Merchant Service Best Rater Merchant Service Offshore Scam Beware Simi Valley California Author: Miami, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: Best Rate Merchant Service Simi Valley, California

Dr. Kieran Ayre SCAM ARTIST Morristown New Jersey
sorry MANIC episode Author: Long Valley, New Jersey Mental Health: Dr. Kieran Ayre Morristown, New Jersey

Oct 14 2016
National Tax Experts TRUSTED EXPERTS REVIEW: National Tax Experts’ executive team, employees dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. National Tax Experts is focused on providing highest customer satisfaction in the industry *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. National Tax Experts pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with National Tax Experts, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
PATRICK OAKES DOES NOT OWN THESE COMPANIES I DO! Author: Grain Valley, Missouri Income tax: National Tax Experts TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. National Tax Experts working all 50 states with IRS & State taxing agencies. National Tax Experts dedicated to providing real solutions, affordable answers for all tax problems. National Tax Experts experienced caring tax professionals assist taxpayers resolving personal & business tax problems. Internet

Oct 13 2016
Cell-Phone-Traders Quoted my iPhone 6 worth as $256, mailed phone on September 22, 2016, they've phone me screwed! Reno Nevada
Author: PeWee Valley, Kentucky Internet Fraud: Cell-Phone-Traders Reno, Nevada

Oct 12 2016
Dr. Kashif Alvi Urologic Surgeons of Az. Botched basic prostate surgery Mesa Arizona Author: san tan valley, Arizona Doctors: Dr. Kashif Alvi Mesa, Arizona

Oct 12 2016
Allen SHAY; Julie, Tim Klein Took advantage of me and my disabled mother at one of the lowest points in our lives, with the promise of helping us! We took him at his word when he assured us ALL the necessary paperwork was filed by him and that we would be safe for at least 8 weeks when we would then be able to go to court and explain our position to the court. We are in deep, deep trouble! We don't know California Author: Spring Valley , California Attorneys & Legal Services: John Ferraro Internet

Oct 12 2016
US Realty Records If you order a .95 cent report, you will get charged an additional $29.95...EVERY month!!!! Internet Author: Carmel Valley, California On-Line Business: US Realty Records Internet

Oct 12 2016
B&H Photo They sell open box returns as NEW New York City New York Wrong Author: Valley Village, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: B&H Photo Internet

Oct 12 2016
MEGAFITNESS INTERNATIONAL, LLC FOREVER YOUNG SKIN CARE Megafitness will not respond when trying to return trial Xtreme Wrap product SUCCASUNNA New Jersey Update 10/13/2016 Author: LUCERN VALLEY, California Weight Control: MEGAFITNESS INTERNATIONAL, LLC SUCCASUNNA, New Jersey

Oct 12 2016
Speedy cash corporation Peter Jackson I was applying for a personal loan to fix my husbands truck I got a phone call from speedy cash saying I was approved for 5000. They then told me that they would deposit 990.00 into my account to make sure it was a actual account but that I would have to refund it back to them. I have continued to call and get to answer and no return calls and I'm still out 990.00 Wichita Kansas
Read your bank statement again - you have been scammed Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Personal Services: Speedy cash corporation

Oct 11 2016
Luminous Advanced Skin Care anti-aging facial treatment and Belle Epoque eye cream I've got my eye luminous skin care and I fell and got ice cream in the mail yes it came in time if they said for $5 and change for the shipping and handling that's it then I get into my my bank account and saw that I have got a $99.01 and $89 and some change taken for my checking account that is not what the deal was It was supposed to be a 14-day trial for five bucks and that's it no ifs ands or buts now I can't find it online to cancel it out Fountain Valley California Author: Columbus , Ohio TV Advertisements: Luminous Advanced Skin Care anti-aging facial treatment and Belle Epoque eye cream Fountain Valley, California

Oct 10 2016
phenom health products excessive secret charges internet Author: PRESCOTT VALLEY, Arizona Supplemental Health Programs: phenom health products Internet