VALUE POINT DISTRIBUTION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: value point distribution
There may be more specific results for "value point distribution"
For more specific results for "value point distribution"
Showing 1-25 of 48,525 Found Reports For more specific results for "value point distribution"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 16 2017
US Bank Matt - Manager US Bank steals money with overdraft fees Loomis California Why Do You Keep Responding? Author: Loomis, California Banks: US Bank Loomis, California

Aug 15 2017
Gilded Rose Royal Vacation Property ShopLivingston Property ServicesCapital International Bonds False vacation club and timeshare resale Guadalajara, Mexico Internet Gilded Rose Royal Salesperson guarantees timeshare sale Author: Louisville, Kentucky Travel Services: Gilded Rose Royal Internet

Aug 15 2017
Seal Torch 2000 Flashlight https://orders.lfb.org/SPY, Lfb.org/SPY_/sealtorch995_0517/LSPYT660, Laissez Faire, lfb.org, Doug Hill, Director, LFB Distribution This company is a fraud. they overbilled me. Should have been $54.95, they Billed me $84.00 and it posted like X4 times. so it tied up my funds for $edk they have no customer service personnell when you call, only a website to look at is what the voicemail recommends. customerservice@lfb.org. Baltimore Maryland Author: Lubbock, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Seal Torch 2000 Flashlight Baltimore, Maryland

Aug 14 2017
City of Phoenix Water Department Horrified by insults and suicide jokes by rep when begging for water to be reinstated. Disabled, and had no water for a week! Phoenix Arizona One for the books.. Author: phoenix, Arizona Utility Companies: City of Phoenix Water Department Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 14 2017
Timothy J Marten / Marten clinic of plastic surgery Tim Marten in San Francisco ruined my friends face and body by doing several unagreed procedures.She had only excess skin that had to be removed due to skin injury. She agreed to have temple lift and facial skin lift with Dr. Marten. Timothy Maryen agr Botched, ruined face, brast sensation ruined, unagreed procedures, horrible mistake San Francisco California
public record Author: California Plastic Surgeons: Timothy J Marten / Marten clinic of plastic surgery San Francisco, California

Aug 12 2017
Bottom Line Books Ellen Anne J. Customer Manager Bottom Line Books is threatening to send me books THAT I NEVER ORDERED. I don't even know how they got my address. This company is extremely shady and lying to me. I am very concerned they are going to send me these non ordered books and at that point start charging me. I need help on this matter and how to resolve this in a speedy process. Connecticut Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Sales People: Bottom Line Books Internet

Aug 11 2017
United Acceptance Inc. Refusing to mark paid Smyrna Georgia On your side Author: Arizona Financial Services: United Acceptance Inc. Smyrna, Georgia

8, Report #1392099

Aug 11 2017
Secure Tix Unlawful, deceptive, and fraudulent resale of non-transferrable tickets at 3x face value Internet
Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Ticket Sales: Secure Tix Internet

9, Report #1392082

Aug 11 2017
Agility van lines Agility Van Lines (a moving company) job reference # R3191542 - Expected Move Date 6/23/17 During the whole month of May I was speaking with Alex who assured me that he would be my point of contact throughout the entire moving process, recommended I call Lied Fort Lauderdale Fort Lauderdal Author: Orlando, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Agility van lines

10, Report #1391968

Aug 11 2017
Coastal Loan Company, LLC with JD Byrider out of Lynchburg VA Swindle me in a sorry car Lynchburg Virginia bankruptcy Author: Hurt, Virginia Auto Dealers: Coastal Loan Company, LLC Nationwide

Aug 10 2017
Central award distribution Guslav a. Cuguenin Official notice assurity award of 2,000,000 Kansas City Kansas Author: Columbus, Ohio Miscellaneous Companies: Central award distribution Kansas City , Kansas

Aug 10 2017
Did Lillian Thompson answer Annette Burns question of 02/26/2014 at 9:30 am “Is it your understanding that Dr. THREE verbally recommended YOUNGEST_SON be operated on”? Author: Chandler, Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: David D. White Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 10 2017
Trademark Plus Trademark Plus, Inc. POOR SERVICE, NO VALUE, ZERO RESPONSIVENESS Schaumburg Illinois Author: Bradenton, Florida Business Consulting: Trademark Plus Schaumburg, Illinois

Aug 09 2017
south point casino and spa south Point Casino Racial Slur and harassement LAS VEGAS Nevada
Author: Henderson, Nevada Casinos: south point casino and spa LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Aug 09 2017
Social Butterphly REVIEW: Social Butterphly Corporation dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Social Butterphlys holistic approach to building brands from the ground up. Social Butterphly Corporation architects marketing strategy that are developed by thinking about the business as a whole, its place in the broader economy and society, and in the lives of its customers. To develop, maintain multiple perspectives on the company’s commercial activities.” *UPDATE: Social Butterphly pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business been there too Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Auto Dealers: Social Butterphly TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Social Butterphly Corporation connects the performance and efficiency of direct response marketing with the scale and reach of brand advertising producing immediate, measurable lifts in audience engagement, interaction, and other key metrics unique to each campaign’s needs. Los Angeles, Select State/Province

Aug 09 2017
Bravi Design aka Lone Star remodeling and renovations Took payment for work and materials we never received, won't contact us, cut corners in our renovation, used our money to fund other projects and claim they don't have the money to pay us back, Lied about builders organizations they were a part of in their contract San Antonio Texas Author: Center Point, Texas Builders & Contractors: Bravi Design San Antonio, Texas

Aug 08 2017
Value AUTO SALES RIp-OFFS, SELLS GARBAGE-TRASH Jacksonville Florida Author: jacksonville, Florida Auto Dealers: Value AUTO SALES Nationwide

Aug 07 2017
Dave and Adams Suspect: removing specialty cards and high value rookie cards Tonawanda New York
I got specialty cards Author: Reno, Nevada Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Dave and Adams Tonawanda, New York

Aug 07 2017
SlipDoctors RECOMMENDED Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: SlipDoctors clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with. They are dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success.*UPDATE: SlipDoctors pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. SlipDoctors recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Pictures of Jobs Author: Valley Park, Missouri Franchises: SlipDoctors Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. SlipDoctors offers the widest range of traction improvement products found in the industry. SlipDoctors’ dealers and chemist work together to develop the most effective and safest solutions to improve traction on ANY surface. Customers can improve safety and help prevent slip-fall accidents in your home, bathtub, shower, kitchen, restaurant, hotel, or anywhere. STOP ACCIDENTS BEFORE THEY HAPPEN! Carrollton, Texas

Aug 07 2017
SmartphoneTradeIn.com GRC Wireless, Inc. DBA SmartphoneTradeIn.com & SmartphoneRecycling.com Do not send your mobile phones to this company, they will claim they are damaged and give you much less value than promised Internet
Unfair Report / Customer APPROVED results in writing before we paid Author: Chicago, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: SmartphoneTradeIn.com Internet

Smartphonetradein.com Scammed me! Medley Florida
Satisfied customer Author: Chicago, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Smartphonetradein.com FL

Aug 05 2017
Benscarts Hotdogcartstore Incomplete product & Dishonest practices Sevierville Internet Point two - bondng Author: Lawrenceburg, Tennessee Auto Parts: Benscarts Internet

Aug 05 2017
Homes.com Slick sales person sold me on featured ad placement for agents. ZERO leads in 3 months. They refused to let me out of my 6 month contract and wouldn't even let me use credit towards other products of theirs. Now stuck paying the duration of my contract for something that is of no value whatsoever. They make their money by forcing people into contracts vs. actually providing a product that does what they claim. Internet Author: Marietta, Georgia Websites: Homes.com Internet

24, Report #219217

Aug 04 2017
Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment. Liberty National Life Insurance Company has been offering affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Providing local, one-on-one service to customers since 1900. While automation is the way of the today's world, it won't replace our individual attention to Liberty National policyholders. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Liberty National Life Insurance Company pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Liberty National Life Insurance Company.
Ex Employee Author: Birmingham, Alabama Insurance Companies: Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Commitment to customer satisfaction. Affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Birmingham, Alabama

Aug 03 2017
Liz whytes, Liz - apparently has a secretary's who tried contacting me I was selling a Cologne on the Facebook marketplace and this person by the naked of Liz not sure her las name but said she was interested and wanted to show her husband. So she said I couldn't only contact her through email so I emailed her and she replied. She said she will pay for I think and add an additional 50 dollars to it for me holding the item. Then she will get her shipper to pick it up. I said that was alright that I'm earning money. Then she said that she'll send a check and that the remainder of the money minus my additional 50 should be transferred to her shipper via, western union or money gram. I thought that was weird because why couldn't she just pay her shipper a head of time and why do I have to do it. Then we got in more contact through text about what address am I suppose to send it to but the person just gave me a name and area code that was it. I was like the bank needs more than that to transfer money because but I wanted to do it via bank transfer. They said western union or money gram is best and you can do it at your local Walmart. At this point I started to become more hesistant and see that things weren't because adding up. Internet Author: Internet Unusual Rip-Off: Liz whytes, Internet