VALUE CITY FURNITURE, ROCHESTER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: value city furniture, rochester
There may be more specific results for "value city furniture, rochester"
For more specific results for "value city furniture, rochester"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 19 2017
Stamps.com deceptive and expensive El Sagundo Internet Author: Cedar City, Utah Printing & Copy Services: Stamps.com Internet

erotic monkey EM refusing to delete account! Internet
Author: jersey city , New Jersey Strippers & Dancer Services: erotic monkey Internet

Aug 19 2017
judging div-world headquaters International award services this company sends out a paper saying you have won 1.325.000.00 an to send them 12.99 plus 3.00 to rush the paper kansas city kansas city kansas
Author: wartrace, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: judging div-world headquaters Internet

Aug 19 2017
So Home Furniture (Windsor Mill, MD) Fraudulent Contract entered on my behalf - Identity Theft Furniture Scam Windsor Mill Maryland Author: Germantown, Maryland Furniture & Furnishings: So Home Furniture (Windsor Mill, MD) Windsor Mill, Maryland

Aug 19 2017
Painting Giant paintingiant.com Review very bad customer service! Nationwide Author: Garden City, New York Art Gallery: Painting Giant Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Ace Cash Services Lawsuit scam Internet Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Internet: Ace Cash Services Internet

Aug 18 2017
Nova Skin Sciences LTD. I purchased what was suppose to be a trial offer with only paying shipping ...instead I was charged $103.00 for one and $109.00 for the other...this caused my bank account in the negative so there for was charged an additional $30.00 for insufficient funds...I intend to get my money back with further actions if need be...this is FALAST ADVERTISEMENT! Not happy...Have emailed them twice and left my phone number have not had any response from them at all...I intend to take further actions Nationwide
Author: Lenoir City, Tennessee Beauty Salons: Nova Skin Sciences LTD. Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Vasa Fitness Personal trainer contract that I never signed! West valley city Utah Author: West valley city, Utah Weightloss Programs: Vasa Fitness West valley city, Utah

Aug 18 2017
Central Awards Distribution They told me that I won $2,000,000.00 Kansas Author: Corcoran, California Attorney Generals: Central Awards Distribution Kansas City, KS

Aug 18 2017
GlitteKicks Advertised shoes that do not have and cannot get Provo Utah Glitterkicks is OK Author: Texas City, Texas Clothing Stores: GlitteKicks Provo, Utah

Aug 18 2017
Ravi Yanamandala Tanked our company for $8 million, shady financial practices. Be carful Reno, Nevada Reno Nevada Ravi Yanamadula - Reno, Nevada Shady Activities Author: Huntsville, Alabama Investment Brokers: Ravi Yanamandala Reno, Nevada

Aug 18 2017
art van furniture defected furniture refund 2-3weeks after defected furniture pick up second defected furniture etc. algonquin Illinois Author: huntley, Illinois Furniture & Furnishings: art van furniture algonquin, Illinois

Aug 17 2017
Stauer Stauer is not sending a watch in exchanged and didn't return the difference in price, $49.05 Burnsville Minnesota Author: ROCHESTER, New York Credit Card Fraud: Stauer Internet

Aug 17 2017
Linebarger,googan,Blair& Sampson llp On January 2017, I received a letter from this Linebarger Goggan, Blair & Sampson LLP agency stating that I owed back taxes for the amount of 1562.72 Dollars. They did not specifically specify for what years. I made the payments to avoid more interes from accruing and other actions on their part.  Oklahoma City Oklahoma Oklahoma Author: Weatherford, Oklahoma City Officials: Linebarger,googan,Blair& Sampson llp Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
E bay I paid $2,000 with their eBay gift cards to purchase a truck I never got the truck they will not call me back they will not email me I've tried everything I'm on Social Security and I need my money back Houston texas Nationwide
Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Auto Advertising Services: E bay Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
SiriusXM radio Heads up, friends and neighbors. On Tuesday, SiriusXM took an unauthorized $218.55 from my bank account and I am now overdrawn.  New York City Internet Author: North Las Vegas , Nevada DJ Services: SiriusXM radio Internet

Aug 17 2017
Warehouse Deals Inc. and Amazon Amazon Rental Forced To Purchase Rental Book That Was Already Damaged When I Received It Internet Author: Kansas City, Missouri On-Line Business: Warehouse Deals Inc. and Amazon Internet

Aug 17 2017
dvertisemycare Don't get scammed Salt Lake City Utah Author: Auburn, New Hampshire Advertising / Deceptive: dvertisemycare Salt Lake City, Utah

Aug 17 2017
Social Butterphly REVIEW: Social Butterphly Corporation dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Social Butterphlys holistic approach to building brands from the ground up. Social Butterphly Corporation architects marketing strategy that are developed by thinking about the business as a whole, its place in the broader economy and society, and in the lives of its customers. To develop, maintain multiple perspectives on the company’s commercial activities.” *UPDATE: Social Butterphly pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business been there too Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Auto Dealers: Social Butterphly TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Social Butterphly Corporation connects the performance and efficiency of direct response marketing with the scale and reach of brand advertising producing immediate, measurable lifts in audience engagement, interaction, and other key metrics unique to each campaign’s needs. Los Angeles, California

Aug 17 2017
USSP Shipping BrittanyUS Safety Products USSP Shipping deceptive marketing UPS package returned Nationwide Author: Park City, Kansas Telemarketers: USSP Shipping Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
MagsForMiles Won't deliver magazines, explain why, or offer further support Salt Lake City Internet Author: Boulder, Colorado Airline Companies: MagsForMiles Internet

Aug 17 2017
Terminix 7/8/17 signed contract and as of 8/17/17 the work has not been completed. Continue to have evidence of mice inside my home. Johnson city Tennessee Author: Kingsport, Tennessee Exterminating: Terminix Johnson city, Tennessee

Aug 17 2017
MIsha Perfumes Philippines The company sent me a fake perfume Acqua Di Gio Nationwide Author: Baguio City, Other Beauty Products: MIsha Perfumes Internet

Aug 16 2017
allumineye/ and allumineye I was looking at my bank statement and I notice that there was a charge for 86.95 and one for 8995 so I looked up the numbers and called them back and they gave a different number for each one .Then i talk to this lady I forgot to get her name, She said I could not get my money back due that the trial was over I told her I didnt realize that there was 14 day trial amd I wanted my money back she said no, she kept on trying to get me a 35& of if i still wanted to get more and I told her no, i just wanted my money back she was very rude with me and I told her that I was going to call someone about this product she said go ahead they wont do anything about it. I told her this product wasn't that great and should not of cost that much I am so angry with the way she treated me I still should get something back. california and nevada i know that isnt a city Nevada Author: forest grove, Oregon Eye Care: allumineye/ and allumineye california also, Nevada