Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: value city furniture
There may be more reports for "value city furniture"
For more results perform a general search for "value city furniture"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 16 2017
EGV Co. Inc Omnisure MO Contacts at company:Kyle, Matt, Brian, Steven Read from script....would not let me talk. My son responded to officially looking notice and they sold him policy. 2 hours later we were trying to cancel. They kept transfering us from one person to the next and offering to listen to us but then saying you need coverage on your 2005 blah blah blah.... My college student was ripped off of not only 400 initial dollars but will have to close all accounts and start over so that they will not take the monthly amount for the amount owed. How can they be allowed to send such official documents declaring timeis out and being liable for cost of repairs blach blah. I can only imagine what they do each time someone forks over their credit care information to them. O Fallon Missouri Author: Universal City , Texas Auto Warranty: EGV Co. Inc Omnisure MO O Fallon, Missouri

Feb 16 2017
America cashnet A representative from the Law office of Justin Brown called to say I was being sued for an unpaid loan. That I could go to jail if I didn't go to court. I did not take a loan. And I have an open account with cashnet in good standing. Brooklyn New York Author: GARDEN CITY, Idaho Loans: America cashnet Brooklyn , New York

Feb 16 2017
Ohio Real Estate Auctions - Barry Baker, President & Owner Auction Was A Bust Columbus Ohio Author: Peachtree City, Georgia Auction / Liquidators: Ohio Real Estate Auctions Columbus, Ohio

Feb 16 2017
Price Busters discount stores in Maryland Ripoff Manufacturer warranty of new Ashley furniture couch broken after 2 weeks Rosedale Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Furniture & Furnishings: Price Busters discount stores in Maryland Rosedale, Maryland

Feb 16 2017
EHARMONY HAS NO HARMONY rip off rude Los Angeles california Author: Kansas City, Missouri Dating Services: EHARMONY Internet

Feb 16 2017
Magic Tracks AS SEEN ON TV HOT 10. COM I placed an order with Magic Tracks on Saturday October 22, 2016 at 2:42 A.M. I had placed this order hopeing it would arive in time for Christmas, we had waited until Janurary but the product never came. My Grandkids did not receive thier Christmas gifts from Grandma. I had taken the offer for two sets for $19.99 and even purchased two extra cars at $ 10.00 shipping fee was $11.98 my total for the purchase was $42.97 I have been trying to get in touch with this company and have not been able to get thru, they have a recording saying they have a high volume of calls and they will refund the product 100% Guarnteed. How is this if you are unable to speek with anyone, either on-line or by phone. It advertise 100% Guarntee or your money back! Panama City Beach, Florida. 32413 Author: Mescalero, New Mexico Racetracks: Magic Tracks Nationwide

Feb 15 2017
Garden Winds Bought a gazebo canopy and cushion set. Lasted 3.5 years in mild climate with quality fabric protector. A huge section of canopy tore in a horsehoe shape leaving the fabric dangling. Contacted company who refused to stand by their product and refused to offer a discount when I offered to buy another. Terrible product and even worse customer service. Internet Warranty Author: Laguna Hills, California Furniture & Furnishings: Garden Winds Internet

Feb 15 2017
Gurnee Police Department Red Light Gurnee Illinois Lambaste the Powers that be... Author: Rense, Indiana City Governments: Gurnee Police Department Gurnee, Illinois

Feb 15 2017
Flexsin Technology is a TOTAL FRAUD! Flexin Technology - DON'T SPEND A DIME WITH THEM!! Dallas Texas Author: Kansas City, Missouri Internet Marketing Companies: Flexsin Technology Dallas, Texas

Feb 15 2017
Facebook Mary Katherine Bond was messaged by a woman pretending to be my Aunt, later was told she won Facebook lottery and my name was on the list, so to add Mary katherine Bond and she messaged me asking me my name, address, phone number, age, marital status, everything and for money, it was sent, then cancelled through moneygram when I woke up and realized it was a scam. Internet Author: Kansas City, Kansas Internet Fraud: Facebook Internet

Feb 15 2017
Mr. Foundation Engineer aka Tristian Hamilton scammed me out of a few hundred dollars, Tristian Hamilton is the owner and I did about 30 hours of work I was not paid for Little Rock Arkansas Please Disregard Previous Report Author: Kansas City, Kansas Architects & Designers: Mr. Foundation Engineer Little Rock, Arkansas

Feb 15 2017
The Chair Company Folding Chairs and Tables Direct, Chair FactoryChiavari Chairs Direct Took money, doesn't deliver the product, doesn't answer phone or email, won't issue refund. Culver City California
Author: Alachua , Florida Specialty Stores: The Chair Company Internet

Feb 14 2017
Sheri's berries Ordered a dozen chocolate dipped fancy strawberries for my wife for Valentine's day scheduled for morning delivery they never made it . Now I have a very unhappy wife . Reno Nevada Author: King city , California Consumer Services: Sheri's berries Internet

Feb 14 2017
Allen Marketing Group AMG TLC Vacation Package, Las Vegas Vacation Package Las Vegas Time Share Marketing Company Cedar City Utah Vegas Vacation Scam - Sales Fraud and Misrepresentation Las Vegas, Nevada and Cedar City, Utah Nationwide
Author: Los Angeles, California Travel Services: Allen Marketing Group AMG Nationwide

Feb 14 2017
Value Plus Sempris Magazine Rewards Plus Be very careful when you order anything over the telephone Wayzata Minnesota Author: Shirley, Indiana Infomercials: Value Plus Internet

Feb 14 2017
U-Scan360, Sule Gowon, UScan360 Unfair business practice, breach of contract Salt Lake City or Draper Utah Author: USA, South Carolina Liars: U-Scan3606 Internet

Feb 14 2017
Ashley Furniture Honest Thieves!!! Arcadia (WI) Nationwide Author: Huntsville, Alabama Furniture & Furnishings: Ashley Furniture Nationwide

Feb 14 2017
City of Tehachapi Greg Garrett City ManagerAaron Price Code enforcement officer Taking our Home for Code Violations that are not true Tehachapi California Author: Tehachapi, California City Governments: City of Tehachapi Tehachapi, California

Feb 13 2017
Piranha X Michael VincentSlam CitySlam-City Had us do a TON of work and never paid! We tried to work out a payment plan, and nothing! Saint Paul Nationwide Author: White Bear Lake, Minnesota Small Business Services: Piranha X Nationwide

True Wireless Deceptive Scammers Oklahoma City Internet
Huh? Author: Fort Smith, Arkansas Cellular Phone Companies: True Wireless Internet

Feb 13 2017
Gloss Motive ordered $100 worth of product via internet and was charged $198 Las Vegas Nevada Author: Panama City, Florida Alternative Health: Gloss Motive Internet

Feb 13 2017
Coal Cosmetics Coal cosmetics/Ecodigitalgroup They have you sign up for a free trial and then you get billed 89.69 Internet Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Beauty Salons: Coal Cosmetics Internet

Feb 13 2017
Flash Advance A total bait and switch company. After giving my info my bank accounts were attacked. Tampa Internet/Florida Author: Studio City, California Financial Services: Flash Advance Internet

Feb 13 2017
Royal Holiday Club Royal Holiday Club is a SCAM Cancun Author: Brampton, Alabama Resorts: Royal Holiday Club Mexico City,

Feb 12 2017
AWW Industries reported defective motor on QUADRONE pro-cam modrl #AW-QDR-PCAM two times on their website and relieved email that they were investigating it Edison New Jersey Author: Ponca City, Oklahoma Electronic Manufacturers: AWW Industries Edison, New Jersey