farmer

Jersey Motors South Jersey Motors Scam artist Carneys Point New Jersey
Author: Michigan Auto Dealers: Jersey Motors South Carneys Point,, Michigan

2, Report #1191797

Nov 28 2014
Aria Auto Sales1611 Capital Boulevard Raleigh, North Carolina 27604   919- 821-4505 Ripoff Raleigh Nationwide
Author: Durham, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Aria Auto Sales Nationwide

3, Report #1191782

Nov 28 2014
Goldstar cars in Waldorf,Md Ripping me off with price and repairs!!! Waldorf Maryland Author: Waldorf, Maryland Auto Dealers: Goldstar cars in Waldorf,Md Waldorf, Maryland

4, Report #1191781

Nov 28 2014
AUTOMOVES.CA Andy Leeds and Jennifer Radcliffe @ Automoves TOOK MY MONEY AND NEVER DID HIS SERVICES! SCAMMER!!! Toronto Internet Author: Calgary, Alberta Auto Shipping Companies: AUTOMOVES.CA Internet

5, Report #1191750

Nov 27 2014
Karis Holmstrom/ Kayley Kulka Midnight Great Danes, Star Rock Great Danes, Rock Star Great Danes Scam Artist, Uncaring, Puppymill, Dog Killer, Seller of unhealthy, sick puppies! Darwell Alberta Author: edmonton, Alabama Animal Abuse: Karis Holmstrom/ Kayley Kulka Darwell, Alberta

6, Report #1191734

Nov 27 2014
CBS Autobodyshop in Lankershim is FAUD! Watch Out Red Flag! CBS Auto body shop is a FRAUD! All their testimonials are made up. They are all fake produced by their computer guys! They rip off people everyday by taking advantage of innocent customers and insurances. I had the worst experience including other witness CBS Auto body shop is FRAUD! Watch out! Big red Flag. They destroy your car North Hollywood California
Author: Alabama Auto Mechanics: CBS Autobodyshop in Lankershim is FAUD! Watch Out Red Flag! North Hollywood,

7, Report #1191720

Nov 27 2014
COMMERCIAL AUTO / RALPH STRITMATTER Ralph will steal from you. Expectantly likes the elderly. So take his a$$ to court. Defendant by owner and partner Ralph Stritmatter. Mr. Stritmatter states that Commercial Auto, Inc. is no longer incorporated. He states that it is a partnership between him and his son. Cause submitted. Evidence heard.  FORT WAYNE Indiana Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Auto Mechanics: COMMERCIAL AUTO FORT WAYNE, Indiana

8, Report #1191666

Nov 27 2014
Maguire Nissan Roher brothers Scam Artists Lebanon Pennsylvania Author: Lebanon, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Maguire Nissan Lebanon, Pennsylvania

9, Report #1191646

Nov 26 2014
READY CREDIT OF HYANNIS BAD SALES HYANNIS Massachusetts Author: WEST BARNSTABLE, Massachusetts Auto Dealers: READY CREDIT OF HYANNIS HYANNIS, Massachusetts

10, Report #1191642

Nov 26 2014
Cashnet kenny spencer I received a call today November 26 2014 at 8 o'clock from a man named Kenny Spencer saying he was from cash net USA and he wanted to tell me that I was approved for a $10,000 loan long he asked for my name phone number address account number routing number social security number bank name and then he told me they will send me one hundred and sixty two dollars and then I will have to send them back a hundred fifty five dollars and he also asked him to buy a green dot card to send it back to him but I did not know that when I gave him all of that information he caught my chase bank and told them that I did not recognize a transaction so they put the money back into my account I thought the money came from him I went to my bank and put out the money I went to Rite Aid and bought a green dot and put the money on there and then sent the money to him now my bank is telling me that I am - money I am a disabled single mother and I only get paid once a month from SSI I don't have that much money to give away I don't have any money to give away for free this has really hurt my heart and stressed me out I feel used whoever Kenny Spencer is he's the devil because you should not take advantage of people only demons do that He said that they are located everywhere Nationwide Author: bakersfield, California Federal Government: Cashnet kenny spencer Nationwide

11, Report #1191565

Nov 26 2014
LA Motor Sports : Liars, Cheats, Dirty Rats, Scumbags, Windom Minnesota Author: Windom, Minnesota Auto Dealers: LA Motor Sports Windom, Minnesota

12, Report #1191540

Nov 26 2014
o`reillys auto parts sold wrong/defective part which caused possible 1000`s in damage jackson Tennessee Author: jackson, Tennessee Auto Parts: o`reillys auto parts jackson, Tennessee

13, Report #1191508

Nov 26 2014
AAA Carolinas You will not get what you pay for Charlotte North Carolina Author: Durham, North Carolina Auto Clubs: AAA Carolinas Charlotte , North Carolina

14, Report #1191474

Nov 25 2014
Jones-West Ford Automotive Malpractice is the best way to describe the experience I had at Jones-West Ford. Their service department gives new Reno Nevada Author: Reno, Nevada Auto Dealers: Jones-West Ford Reno, Nevada

15, Report #1191458

Nov 25 2014
Ryder Claims Beware - Condones clients to hit personal property and not pay for damages Watauga Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Auto Rentals: Ryder Claims Littleton, Colorado

16, Report #1191455

Nov 25 2014
MBM Corporation President Ned Ginsburg MBM are okay wtih drivers breaking the law Watauga Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Auto Repair Service: MBM Corporation Charleston, South Carolina

17, Report #1191450

Nov 25 2014
Rick Hendrick Chevrolet, Carlos Luna, Leo Fulleda DO NOT TRUST WITH YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY! THEY STOLE MY DOWN PAYMENT! Atlanta Georgia Author: Decatur, Georgia Auto Dealers: Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Atlanta, Georgia

18, Report #1191443

Nov 25 2014
Essey Tire Cut the wiring harness to the wheel speed sensor on my new truck and offers no solution Belle vernon Pennsylvania Author: Monongahela , Pennsylvania Auto Tire shops: Essey Tire Belle vernon, Pennsylvania

19, Report #1191416

Nov 25 2014
Turnkey Auto Group, Inc. Tried to get my Confidential Information West Palm Beach, may be Internet Author: San Francisco, California Auto Warranty: Turnkey Auto Group, Inc. Internet

20, Report #1191394

Nov 25 2014
IAA Inc aka IAAI aka Insurance Auto Auctions Inc Sold me a total loss vehicle with out indicating it on the posting ,frame damage, Anaheim CALIFORNIA Author: Spring Valley, California Auto Dealers: IAA Inc Nationwide

21, Report #1191379

Nov 25 2014
Budget Car Rentail Charged Fees due to Negligence on Budget. Ontario California Author: Pomona, California Auto & Truck Rental: Budget Car Rentail Ontario, California

22, Report #1191331

Nov 25 2014
Roadrunner auto transport shady ripoff company Bethpage New York and  Nationwide Author: sterling heights, Michigan Shipping Companies: Roadrunner auto transport Nationwide

23, Report #1191330

Nov 25 2014
Anything Auto Parts All Things Auto Parts Unprofessional, Racist, Rude Jacksonville Florida Author: ..., New Jersey Auto Parts: Anything Auto Parts Jacksonville, Florida

24, Report #1190964

Nov 23 2014
Loftus Auto City Ramco Finance, Brendan Loftus Stole my money Taunton Massachusetts Author: Pawtucket, Rhode Island Auto Dealers: Loftus Auto City Taunton, Massachusetts

25, Report #1190949

Nov 23 2014
General Motors 2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2004 Chevrolet Silverado Brake Failure at 85,000 miles Detroit Michigan Author: Petersburg, Kentucky Auto Warranty: General Motors Nationwide