Your Search | valuecraft, auto zone, five star servicenter

Oct 01 2015
Jerry Lewis Auto's I bought a car 2 1/2 months ago now the transmission went out they want me to pay for it!! I am so Angry! I trusted these people in GOOD FAITH!! Murfreesboro Tennessee Author: Murfreesboro , Tennessee Auto Dealers: Jerry Lewis Auto's Murfreesboro , Tennessee

Oct 01 2015
AUTO BODY SERVICES Marketing auto body and collision repair services to insurance companies NORTH HOLLYWOOD California Author: utica, Michigan Auto Advertising Services: AUTO BODY SERVICES NORTH HOLLYWOOD, California

Oct 01 2015
Cadillac KIng Total Boiler Room Scam Artists! Wish I had checked them out before calling. Ouch! Charged me $252.00 for a rare part that they insisted they had and then sent the nwrong part. Now hiding from me. Won't issue credit. Won't take my calls. Won't respond to my emails. Just thieves posing as a legitimate business. BEWARE! Llano California Author: Monument, Colorado Auto Parts: Cadillac KIng Llano, California

Oct 01 2015
Autogard Advantage Scam!!!! Waste of money!!! North York Ontario Author: Oakville, Ontario Auto Warranty: Autogard Advantage North York, Ontario

Cockpitdekor Many Names and web addresses AVOID THIS COMPANY UK AND GERMANY
Author: Alabama Auto Parts: Cockpitdekor

Oct 01 2015
Frank Toyota Service Staff Beware of Scrupulous Practices National City California Author: Lemon grove, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Frank Toyota National City, California

Oct 01 2015
Central Auto Sales Complete Auto Scam Hot Springs Arkansas You're Not Alone Author: Hot Springs, Arkansas Auto Dealers: Central Auto Sales Hot Springs, Arkansas

Oct 01 2015
Affordable Transmission Unsatisfactory repair to transmission Garden City Michigan Author: Belleville, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Affordable Transmission Garden City, Michigan

Oct 01 2015
Roberts auto center roberts auto care ripoff faulty repairs damaging untrustworthy liars waste of money and time FORT WAYNE Indiana Author: FORT WAYNE, Indiana Auto Repair Service: Roberts auto center FORT WAYNE, Indiana

Car Monkeys Stay away fom fraudulent Car Monkeys Wyckoff New Jersey
Author: Longmont, Colorado Auto Parts: Car Monkeys Wyckoff, New Jersey

Oct 01 2015
Miami International Auto Inc COMPLAINT Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Auto Dealers: Miami International Auto Inc Miami, Florida

Oct 01 2015
Advicars Jaime Penate The company promised that I would get paid 50 dollars per month and also bonuses never saw a dime , I was working on corporate level according to the company, currently money owed to me is 15,500 in bonuses and monthly advertising income  Texas, Washington, California nationwide Nationwide
Steffan Sorry I didn't approved your Loan. Author: Renton , Washington Auto Advertising Services: Advicars Nationwide

Oct 01 2015
Advicars Jaime Penate JP Advicars is the biggest scam on the internet, they promised 50$ per month to install the board and never got a dime, even at corporate level executive never saw my commissions Nationwide
I'm Sorry ADVICARS didn't loan you the money! Author: bellevue , Washington Auto Advertising Services: Advicars Jaime Penate Nationwide

Oct 01 2015
Steve Rayman Chevrolet Lied to me, led me to believe I was going to drive away that day with 0 down Marietta Georgia Author: Carrollton, Georgia Auto Dealers: Steve Rayman Chevrolet Marietta, Georgia

Sep 30 2015
Reddings Auto Mart The lemon lot The Lemon Lot Savannah Georgia Nationwide BIG Suggestion! Author: Savannah, Georgia Auto Dealers: Reddings Auto Mart Nationwide

Sep 30 2015
East Coast Jeep Automotive Parts BEWARE OF SELLER! SELLER DOES NOT HONOR TERMS OF SALE. Smyrna Georgia Credit Card Sale? Author: Baltimore, Maryland Auto Parts: East Coast Jeep Automotive Parts Smyrna, Georgia

Sep 30 2015
Rancho Motor Company Won't Honor Recall victorville California Author: apple valley, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Rancho Motor Company victorville ,

Sep 30 2015
AES Modules This Company is a rip off. 22 Days after sending my PCM to them, No part, no returned calls or emails. Jacksonville Florida MUST APPOLOGIZE TO AES MODULES Author: San Antonio, Texas Auto Parts: AES Modules Jacksonville, Florida

Sep 30 2015
Towne Toyota in Ledgewood, NJ Non disclosure of hidden defects althought they charged me for a passed safety inspection. ledgewood New Jersey Morals?? Author: West Chester, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Towne Toyota in Ledgewood, NJ ledgewood, New Jersey

Sep 30 2015
Drivetime Chattanooga Ugly duckling gave me a lemon of a car, refused to fix Chattanooga Tennessee Another Smart Consumer Here! Author: Ringgold, Georgia Auto Dealers: Drivetime Chattanooga Nationwide

Sep 30 2015
AES Module National part DO NOT SEND YOUR MODULE HERE!!! jacksonville fl Author: jacksonville, Florida Auto Parts: AES Module Internet

Sep 30 2015
Good Deals Tires and Wheels I went to this place and did not get what I ordered. The owner says he's been doing this for 12 years but he didn't know he didn't have the right rims until after they were put on my car.  Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Tire shops: Good Deals Tires and Wheels Dallas, Texas

Sep 30 2015
Karl Berg The tree man Mr. Berg was hired to remove five 60 foot trees from my property. He received a check for $5,000.00 dollars and requested another $7,000.00 to assist him in getting his equipment in working condition so that he could begin work on my job. After four months of one excuse after another, Mr. Berg was given a dead line where he would have to begin work or give me a refund. Mr. Berg never showed up for work and after repeated requests, demands, letters, phone calls and visits to his home, Mr Berg refused to begin work and he refuses to give me a refund. Criminal charges have been presented to him and a court date is 5 October 2015. Blackwood New Jersey Author: Laurel Springs, , New Jersey Landscaping: Karl Berg Blackwood, New Jersey

Sep 30 2015
MB Luxor Auto Deceptive sales tactics and false advertisement San Diego California Author: California Auto Dealers: MB Luxor Auto San Diego, California

Sep 30 2015
NAVDVDMAPS.COM Sold my a noncompatible Navigation DVD Internet Author: Trumbull, Connecticut Auto Audio Electronics: NAVDVDMAPS.COM Internet