Your Search | valuecraft, auto zone, five star servicenter

May 31 2016
Car Castle Inc Mirza M Beg Owner In my opinion Bought A Car At Car Castle That Threw Me Down In The Financial Dungeon ORLANDO Florida Author: Lynn, Kentucky Auto Dealers: Car Castle Inc Mirza M Beg Owner ORLANDO, Florida

May 31 2016
General motors Refused to fix recall Detroit Michigan Author: troy, Michigan Auto manufactures: General motors Detroit, Michigan

May 31 2016
First Team Chevrolet Does not value their customers and the customers safety -Sold a lemon which caused me 2 accidents Hampton Virginia Author: VA Beach, Virginia Auto Dealer Repairs: First Team Chevrolet Hampton, Virginia

May 31 2016
auto house of salisbury north carolina They sold me a car on 05-16-16 and i have had to take back to be fixed three times they will not take it back and i donot know what to do . salisbury North Carolina my car Author: salisbury, North Carolina Auto Dealers: auto house of salisbury nc salisbury, North Carolina

May 31 2016
Taylors Car Connection Beware of lemons sold Villa Rica Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Taylors Car Connection

May 31 2016
 Illinois Valley Auto Group, we dealt with a guy named John McLennan we purchased a 2009 Dodge Journey he told me nothing was wrong with the vehicle the very next day I noticed there was something wrong with it and I mentioned it to him he told me I was crazy and nothing was wrong with it a week later I brought it back to him telling him there was something wrong with it he turned me away again , I would highly suggest nobody buy from him it is a scam Lasalle Illinois
Author: Lasalle, Illinois Auto & Truck Rental: Illinois Valley Auto Group Nationwide

May 31 2016
Blains Farm and Fleet of Waukesha Suspended for freedom of Speech/talking to myself Waukesha Wisconsin Author: Franklin, Wisconsin Auto Repair Service: Blains Farm and Fleet of Waukesha Waukesha, Wisconsin

May 31 2016
Imperial Capital Cars Deceptive, Unethical Sales Tactics, Liars, Scammers, Low-Life, Insipid Philistines! Hollywood Florida Author: Tamarac, Florida Auto Dealers: Imperial Capital Cars Hollywood, Florida

May 31 2016
allstate mootor club Vendors beware Northbrook il Author: asheville, North Carolina Auto Clubs: allstate mootor club IL

May 31 2016
Seelye Ford Incompetent Service Kalamazoo Michigan Author: Three Rivers, Michigan Auto Dealer Repairs: Seelye Ford Kalamazoo, Michigan

May 31 2016
Auto Loan Network Unethical Harassment Insulting Threats Bad Mouthing Rude Unethical Harassment Insulting Bad Mouthing Providence Rhode Island Author: middletown, New York Car Financing: Auto Loan Network Providence, Rhode Island

May 31 2016
Urgently Roadside Assistance Urgent.ly Get urgently Full of Scammers and Liars telling it's the Uber for Roadside Assistance Washington Nationwide Author: Washington Auto Towing: Urgently Roadside Assistance Nationwide

May 30 2016
Care.com I signed up specifically for their 1 month membership. It was clear by its name that it was for one month only - only now do I see that there was a tiny star, and under it in small light grey print it says that the subcription renews automatically. ¬†Internet Author: fort wayne, Indiana Child Daycare: Care.com Internet

May 30 2016
altech cars sold me a lemon chantilly Virginia Really? Author: charleston, South Carolina Auto Dealers: altech cars chantilly, Virginia

May 30 2016
REWARD ZONE USA Promised A PS4 reward after subscription with their sponsored Internet
Author: GREENSBORO, North Carolina Internet Fraud: REWARD ZONE USA Internet

May 30 2016
Charlotte Lopez Charlotte Ayanna Lopez Charlotte Lopez, RIP OFF! Beverly Hills,Ca, , California
After 4 Years Star Charlotte Ayanna Lopez Breaks Her Silence And Speaks Out About Defamation Of Character Scam By ORLY The Matchmaker. Author: Beverly Hills, California Dating Services: Charlotte Lopez Beverly Hills,Ca,, California

May 30 2016
Jiffy lube Stripping oil drain plug Reno Nationwide Author: Reno, Nevada Auto Repair Service: Jiffy lube Nationwide

May 29 2016
Star tech I graduated from star tech back in 2000 and now that I want to get my diploma to renew my license I can't get it . I even called the department of higher learning and they said since the school closed they couldn't help me.is there anyone out there that c Destroyed my career Vineland New Jersey
Author: Vineland, New Jersey Adult Career & Continuing Education: Star tech nationwide

May 29 2016
The Garage Auto Repair Jim Brady Pervert. Mechanic. Predator Center Line Michigan
Author: Warren, Michigan Auto Mechanics: The Garage Auto Repair Center Line, Michigan

May 29 2016
First data Timothy Lane tim Lane is a scumbag and a theif Lake zurick Illinois Author: jMc Henry, Illinois Auto Repair Service: First data Lake zurick, Illinois

May 29 2016
Car outlet Waukegan The worst experience I ever had. Waukegan Illinois Author: Oak creek , Wisconsin Auto Dealers: Car outlet Waukegan Waukegan , Illinois

May 29 2016
Ebay EBay doesn't allow u to write facts if hurtful towards the seller,their customer service accepts forwarded zip codes ONLY as a listing for where an item gets reshipped to and steals your money Internet Author: kent, Ohio Auto Tire shops: Ebay Internet

May 28 2016
Route 66 auto warranty Warranty Weasels, Slithered out of any coverage what so ever Nation Wide, Extended Warranty for AUTO Nationwide Author: Casper, Wyoming Auto Warranty: Route 66 auto warranty Nationwide

May 28 2016
Keepyourgross.com Jeff Allen Scam,stealing, not sending mail Sioux Falls South Dakota Author: Wayne, Nebraska Auto Advertising Services: Keepyourgross.com Nationwide

May 28 2016
Chapman Ford Chapman Ford pulls the wool over this consumers eyes. Be careful Scottsdale Arizona Report them to the FTC and your state's attorney general Author: Phoenix , Arizona Auto Dealers: Chapman Ford Scottsdale , Arizona