VAN CHEVROLET Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: van chevrolet
There may be more specific results for "van chevrolet"
For more specific results for "van chevrolet"
Showing 1-25 of 9,881 Found Reports For more specific results for "van chevrolet"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 23 2017
Cival Van Der Lubbe / Kanoa Cival Van Der Lubbe Scammed Thousands Of People San Francisco California Author: Scamville, Alabama Electronic Manufacturers: Cival Van Der Lubbe / Kanoa Internet

Aug 23 2017
Gtl Callconnect They took 5 payments off of my bank account denied each transaction yet my bank posted them and i have no contact with my boyfriend. They never released my funds back into my account Donna Internet
Author: Van nuys, California Attorney Generals: Gtl Internet

Aug 22 2017
Jim Glover Chevrolet on the river I brought my 2008 pontiac solstice in for a tire senror light they said on of the tire sending units was bad i paid $250.00 Dollars and drove it half way home when the light came back on so i brought it back. than had th car for another 2 days charged me $250.00 again. when i got to my car in the lot i started it and the check engine light was on and the coolant level light came on after i pulled off of the lot. when i got home i was going to put engine coolant in but the hood wouldn't open than i noticed two small dents in my hood on the drivers side bodyline and the edge of the hood was bent up i guess from them pulling on it.(I've never had any problem with the hood opening). I was pissed i called Mikey he said bring it back i said i will bring him the bill for having another shop do the work. Jim Glovers crew has proven to be crooked. i'm now paying $1000. to Get the hood fixed the cable pull for the hood that obviously jerked when they pulled it and the bodywork done I'm sending the bill to Glover tulsa Oklahoma Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Auto Dealer Repairs: Jim Glover Chevrolet on the river tulsa, Oklahoma

Aug 21 2017
LVH Sytems Locksmithservice,Semitruckrepairservice ripped me off of money demanded money up front then after I got my windshield fixed still had to pay all of it and the guy just cashed the com check then will not talk to you on the phone van nuys California Author: Humble, Texas Auto Repair Service: LVH Sytems Internet

Aug 20 2017
Public Moving Services National Relocation Van Lines Your Moving Company LLC Breached contract, did not deliver my items after 30+ business days Charlotte North Carolina Author: Briarwood, Texas Moving Companies: Public Moving Services Charlotte, North Carolina

Aug 20 2017
Johnny londoff chevrolet I bought a 2013 Chevy sonic with just over 20k they had a faulty hose that cause repair shops to miss diagnosed issue after I get it repaired I receive a notice advising me of the issue I take my receipts to them they wouldn't pay for the misdiagnosed parts which cost me &900 they have me $113 for the hose I've only had this car for a little over a year 20 k miles now 6 months later the check engine lights on again and my air conditioner is out they won't lift a finger to helpings never heard of a air conditioning unit going out on a 3 year old car they are a bunch of scams you might be alright if you buy a new car bit dont buy a used car they are sleazy Florissant missiuri Missouri Author: Hazelwood, Missouri Auto Dealers: Johnny londoff chevrolet Florissant , Missouri

Aug 18 2017
art van furniture defected furniture refund 2-3weeks after defected furniture pick up second defected furniture etc. algonquin Illinois Author: huntley, Illinois Furniture & Furnishings: art van furniture algonquin, Illinois

Aug 17 2017
Gordon Chevrolet Took Advantage of My Mothers Death Philadelphia Pennsylvania Thank you, Diane Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Gordon Chevrolet Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Aug 17 2017
Colonial Van Lines & ESP Motors disreputable moving firms Pompano Beach FL & Peoria AZ Pompano Beach FL & Peoria AZ Author: Reading, Massachusetts Moving Companies: Colonial Van Lines Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
General Motors & Chevrolet 2016 chevrolet malibu almost killed me & 14yr old son Internet
Author: Spartanburg, South Carolina Auto manufactures: General Motors & Chevrolet Internet

Aug 12 2017
Long Distance Van Lines Midwest Express Van Lines Bait and switch tactics used to overcharge for their services Halethorpe MD Maryland
Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Moving Companies: Long Distance Van Lines Halethorpe,

12, Report #1392082

Aug 11 2017
Agility van lines Agility Van Lines (a moving company) job reference # R3191542 - Expected Move Date 6/23/17 During the whole month of May I was speaking with Alex who assured me that he would be my point of contact throughout the entire moving process, recommended I call Lied Fort Lauderdale Fort Lauderdal Author: Orlando, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Agility van lines

13, Report #1392011

Aug 11 2017
Swift Van Lines Realy Shady and Unreliable Laurel Maryland Author: Maine Moving Companies: Swift Van Lines Laurel, Maryland

Aug 10 2017
City Cars Warehouse They Knowingly Sold Me A Lemon Van Nuys California Admission Author: Canyon Country, California Auto Dealers: City Cars Warehouse Van Nuys, California

Aug 10 2017
Central Maine Moving and Storage Linco - Agent for North American Van Lines Our Moving Nightmare with Central Maine Moving and Storage. Don't let it happen to you! Bangor Maine Author: Belgrade,, Maine Moving Companies: Central Maine Moving and Storage Bangor, Maine

Aug 09 2017
Square Trade I just purchased a canopy and they offered me SquareTrade protection. I went to use the canopy and found a part was missing and it was damaged. I called them to make a claim and they said accidents are not covered. I said what Accident I opened the box found this and want to make a claim. they said no that I would need to go back to whom I got it from. I told them that they had 30 day window only and I was a day over this. The rep said well you should try anyway since they are not going to cover me. I told them I wanted a refund and they gave it to me. I guess this is the way they don't need to pay on the plans they sell. Boo on them San Francisco California
Author: Van Nuys, California Insurance Companies: Square Trade San Francisco, California

Aug 09 2017
Steve Rayman Chevrolet Waste of My time Smyrna Georgia Author: marietta, Georgia Customer: Steve Rayman Chevrolet Smyrna, Georgia

Aug 08 2017
ASSURANCE VAN LINES TOP RATE MOVERS / TOP RATE MOVERS I hired them to move me July 17 from Louisville KY to Powhatan VA and They never delived my stuff I have lost everything I own Fort Lauerdale Florida Author: Powhatan, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: ASSURANCE VAN LINES Nationwide

Aug 07 2017
Trans Van Lines - US DOT 1496961 Deceptive and Destructive Movers. Volume increased 25% but cost increased ~60%, unethical, Multiple furnishings they packed were damaged and utterly destroyed. Shipment took over 2 weeks. Davie, Florida Florida
Author: St. Louis, Missouri Moving Companies: Trans Van Lines Davie, Florida

Aug 05 2017
Kaplan Online College Davenport, Iowa I have outrageous debt from Kaplan for a certificate that I cannot use in the state I was living in. Davenport Iowa Author: Van Buren, Arkansas Adult Career & Continuing Education: Kaplan Online Colkege Davenport, Iowa Davenport, Iowa

Aug 04 2017
iRelocation System SunCity Movers, Atlant Van Lines Extortion, Hostage, Stolen, Jose Perez, Nicole White, Arthur, Alexandr and Marina Bondarev, Svetlana and Alexir Lushchik belong in jail due to their negligence! Hallandale Beach, Florida Author: Niskayuna, New York Moving Companies: iRelocation System Hallandale Beach, Florida

Aug 04 2017
Pendrick Captial Partners II LLC Fraud, Liars Key West Florida Author: Van Buren, Arkansas Collection Agency's: Pendrick Captial Partners II LLC Key West, Florida

Aug 03 2017
Assurance Van Line Services Inc Lied about when the furniture will be delivered fort lauderdale Florida Author: New York, New York Moving Companies: Assurance Van Line Services Inc fort lauderdale , Florida

Aug 02 2017
Outten Chevrolet Failure to take responsibility after selling defective vehicle Allentown Pennsylvania You can always shop around because that clunker will still be on the lot tomorrow Author: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania Auto Dealer Repairs: Outten Chevrolet Allentown, Pennsylvania

Jul 31 2017
Gray Chevrolet Gray Chevrolet You Are A Winner Mailing SCAM stroudsburg Pennsylvania Author: Albrightsville, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Gray Chevrolet stroudsburg, Pennsylvania