VANDERBILT MORTGAGE & FINANCE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: vanderbilt mortgage & finance
There may be more specific results for "vanderbilt mortgage & finance"
For more specific results for "vanderbilt mortgage & finance"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 20 2017
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage/Reverse Mortgage Servicing Sold my reverse mortgage to Champion Mortgage in Dallas, TX, obtained my reverse in Nov. 2006 Fort Mill, SC 29715-6000 Nationwide Author: San Pedro, California Banks: Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Nationwide

Aug 19 2017
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Reverse MORTGAGE Servicing, MAC D3348-018 Being in the financial world in my younger years I realized I did not want a reverse mortgage that could be sold to another company. This question I asked when I was negotiating and was one of the largest reasons I used Wells Fargo reverse mortgage as the agent assure me more than once that this could not happen with the contract I was signing. Today August 18th 2017 , I get a letter through the u.s. mail dated August 11th 2017 stating that my account is being transferred for servicing by Champion mortgage of Dallas Texas. Wells Fargo is saying that very are ending their service on August 31, 2017. Not only have they not kept their word about selling to another company they also have given their customers a very short notification of this doing. Everything about this is unethical and should be reckoned with. Fort Mill Virginia Author: Portsmouth, Virginia Banks: Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Fort Mill, Virginia

Aug 18 2017
Loan Care LLC My Loan Care SCAMMERS-UNETHICAL Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Massachusetts Mortgage Companies: Loan Care LLC Virginia Beach, Virginia

Aug 18 2017
WOODFOREST BANK VIOLATE PRIVACY - MANY ERRORS - TREAT YOU LIKE YOU ARE A CRIMINAL TRYING TO ROB THEM Nationwide Robert's Rebuttals Prove - Woodforest Bank Is Very Hostile To Customers And Treats Them Like They Are Liars And Criminals Who Need To Be Put In Their Place Author: Texas Banks: WOODFOREST BANK Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Allen Pierce They are soo wrong. Scammed me to help modify my mortgage. Had me pay by cashiers check/money order $900.00 of 4 payments before i would get complete info on my modification. Has all my bank acct/taxes info. Claremont California Author: North St. Paul, Minnesota Miscellaneous Companies: Allen Pierce Claremont, California

Aug 17 2017
Gordon Chevrolet Took Advantage of My Mothers Death Philadelphia Pennsylvania Thank you, Diane Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Gordon Chevrolet Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Aug 17 2017
Groman McCracken they sold me a car, with a lot of defects, at a price such that when i tried to get it refinanced at a lower rate i was told that i was upside down in the car. i believe they took advangtage of me being an older african american female Longview Texas Upside down in your vehicle loan Author: longivew, Texas Auto Dealers: Groman McCracken Longview, Texas

Aug 17 2017
21st Mortgage Corporation Mortgage gouging Knoxville Tennessee Interest Author: Eunice, Louisiana Mortgage Companies: 21st Mortgage Knoxville , Tennessee

Aug 15 2017
Tempo LLC Why not lease I financed a livingroom set at a furniture store in Maplewood new jersey. It was for six months but when my last payment was due Tempo kept making deductions from my account. California Internet Doesn't add up Author: EAST ORANGE, New Jersey Financial Services: Tempo LLC Internet

Aug 15 2017
Nation Wide Reservations Promotions mgr. Marissa Brian's. Booking director Ben. Reservations Rebecca. Finance director Cathline. Refused to honor my reservation. Refused to let me pay to extend my reservation. Refused refund. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Bowling Green, Ohio Boat Cruises: Nation Wide Reservations Fort Lauderdale , Florida

Aug 15 2017
CreditOneBank Creditonebnk I have a client that had a credit card from this bank. Las Vegas NV Nevada Internet One Problem Author: Dania Beach, Florida Credit & Debt Services: CreditOneBank Internet

Aug 14 2017
Citi Bank Citimortgage Citimortgage is incompetent in a mortgage rewrite Internet Author: Omaha, Nebraska Mortgage Companies: Citi Bank Internet

Aug 14 2017
Abel martinez Cabrera Abel Cabrera He has 8 thousand dollars & my documents.he's hiding & refusing to returm them. Novato California Author: Vallejo, California Mortgage Brokers: Abel martinez Cabrera Novato, California

Aug 11 2017
United Acceptance Inc. Refusing to mark paid Smyrna Georgia On your side Author: Arizona Financial Services: United Acceptance Inc. Smyrna, Georgia

15, Report #1391943

Aug 11 2017
Mariner Finance Doulble payment will not return over payment, Palm Harbor Florida Author: New Port Richey, Florida Loans: Mariner Finance Palm Harbor, Florida

Aug 10 2017
Preferred law, PLLC They said they were help my father and I a home modification with the mortgage lenders. They made us pay $557.0 for 6 months total of $3,9000. After we finished those payments were finished they started charging $298.00-$398.00 when I was late. They automatic withdraw out of me and my father's account for 2 years and 4 months. Nothing was done I fax everything they say they needed and responded back say everything is going good and they are in contact with our lender. It goes on like this For over two year's Salt lake city South Carolina Author: Inman, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Preferred law, PLLC Salt lake city, South Carolina

Aug 10 2017
Select Portfolio Servicing Notice of default Right to Cure Salt lake city Utah Author: Brunswick, Ohio Mortgage Companies: Select Portfolio Servicing Nationwide

Aug 10 2017
ThcTrust.org TexMason as identified on youtube, is a rippoff, or shall I say appears to be educating unsuspecting customers on two topics. One is mortgage foreclosure assistance and the other is the 'Master File Access'. (BS, if he had this done and complete, do you r credit repair, foreclosure assistance, mortgage fraud, master file access, educational material unknown unknown Author: dallas, Texas Credit Services: ThcTrust.org Nationwide

Aug 10 2017
Car & Credit LLC Complete Liars DO NOT BUY HERE!!!! Bay City Michigan Financial Genius Author: Sebewaing, Michigan Auto Dealers: Car & Credit LLC Bay City, Michigan

Aug 09 2017
Total Card Inc. Yamaha Motor Finance - Yamaha Finanncial Services Preditory and dishonest lending practices Sioux Falls South Dakota Author: Palm City, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Total Card Inc. Sioux Falls , South Dakota

Aug 09 2017
SeniorLeads TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: SeniorLeads is dedicated to constant improvement so that customers receive improved results through the longevity of their account.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service SeniorLeads pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with SeniorLeads recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Naples, Florida Financial Services: Seniorleads TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. SeniorLeads helps financial professionals who are wasting time and earning too little. SeniorLeads finds Insurance Prospects and Investment Prospects for Financial Advisors by advertising on web sites that affluent 45+ investors & insurance buyers frequent. SeniorLeads is designed around you, the financial professional, to help you grow your business. Internet

Aug 08 2017
Mac Mortgage Approval Corp. House Of Fraud! Run for your lives ! Mac Mortgage Approval Corp Owner/Director Robert J Hensel , David Graham Christie , Christopher Bruno Kolic These This Is Run And Directed By The Fraudster Robert Hensel (Run For Your Lives!) Vancouver British Columbia Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Mortgage Brokers: Mac Mortgage Approval Corp. Vancouver, British Columbia

Aug 08 2017
Vacation Properties by Owner Same as everyone else. Company contacted me that they had a buyer for my timeshare and arranged the purchase. I paid $681 in fees to transfer the title. I was than contacted again stating the Whites did not have enough money for the closing and I would be refunded the money. I than offered to paid their closing of $731.12 and I have never heard from them again. I can't contact anyone. Mail box is full and no one replies to email. Shrewsbury, Pennsylvania Author: Huntington Beach, California Mortgage Companies: Vacation Properties by Owner Shrewsbury,, Pennsylvania

Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney Texas
DETAILED REPORT: Opes Financial Solutions & Rake Murray Author: Tempe, Arizona Insurance Agencies: Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney, Texas

Aug 07 2017
Royal United Mortgage Rate Market PlacePlateau Data Services, LLC This company places unwanted ads on various web sites that come up on the screen without a way of deleting the ad. Unknown Unknown Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Internet Marketing Companies: Royal United Mortgage Tennessee