Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

vanderbilt mortgage & finance

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 14 2017
Washington Commercial Lending and Development, LLC, WCLD LLC, Farshad Rowshandel Farshad ripped off our customer, changed loan terms and would not refund her $1850 Springfield Virginia Author: Santa Ana, California Mortgage Brokers: Washington Commercial Lending and Development, LLC Springfield, Virginia

Feb 13 2017
realtystore.com I can see a lot of people has been charge for no reason with this company. I signed up for a free trial and immediately canceled; however I've been charged over $100 in a month.I call and nobody answers, I email and nobody addresses my issue. Don't go t realty store California Author: Alabama Mortgage Brokers: realtystore.com California

Feb 13 2017
Wells Fargo Mortgage Paid Americas Servicing Company to take over my mortgage when they don't even finance homes like mine. Nationwide No Author: Calhoun, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Wells Fargo Mortgage Nationwide

Feb 13 2017
Hyundai Motor Finance Company Hyundai Motor Finance lied to me told me to pay my car note I paid quick collect and they still repoed it customer service was rude Josh and David I got sick for 2 months and try to keep up catch up on my car note and no one even cared I paid money like I was asked and they still repo my car the next day Nationwide Only Certain People Get Treated Poorly! Author: Columbia, Maryland Auto & Truck Rental: Hyundai Motor Finance Company Nationwide

Feb 12 2017
thenationalhomepreservationists.org Bryan Williams, Mei Ling mortgage relief Internet Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Real Estate Services: thenationalhomepreservationists.org Internet

Feb 10 2017
Finance Solutions Nationwide Finance Solutions, VIP Financing Solutions, LLC, Financial Solutions Processing Center Debt Settlement, Financial Solutions Consumer Center Persistent in me to sign up for their debt settlement program. New York City, New York Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Financial Services: Finance Solutions Nationwide

Feb 09 2017
auto credit finance/ drivetoday USA Kim after getting the SUV, the windshield wiper did work, the air didn't work, the exhaust leak, and the alignment cause me to keep buying tires. I took this vehicle back and was told that they didn't do repairs on the cars, and that it was my problem... Birmingham Alabama Repairs have nothing to do with the loan Author: Dolomite, Alabama Car Financing: auto credit finance/ drivetoday USA Birmingham, Alabama

Feb 09 2017
Camden Legal Group, Sophia Martinez, Daniel Olson, Jimmy Swinder, mortgage modification scam Beverly Hills California Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Lawyers: Camden Legal Group Beverly Hills, California

Feb 09 2017
Country wide mortgage Bank of America, Seneca mortgage, & Nationstar Mortgage Rip- Off, we know the country took advantage of us in 2005, then Bank of America took over the loan and we tried to get information from them concrening the loan and they told us they could only work with what the got from Countrywide.  Orlando Florida Bank of america has bought my home loan too and my credit is ruined even though they did do a home loan modification I make payments and they still report me late but I have my bank statements Author: Orlando, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Country wide mortgage Orlando, Florida

Feb 08 2017
Loan depot Appraisal fee ripoff Internet Internet Author: El centro, California Mortgage Companies: Loan depot Internet

Feb 08 2017
Cachet Partners Group They DO NOT hold up to promises made Woodbridge Nationwide Author: Lindsay, Ontario Mortgage Brokers: Cachet Partners Group Nationwide

Feb 06 2017
YELP Advertising Agency agent Rachel Yelp Finance Department Yelp ripped me off for $300 of advertising that I never agreed to. And I got zero clients from Yelp. Nationwide Author: Ocoee, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: YELP Nationwide

Feb 06 2017
Hyundai motor finance Fake work order given to me / vehicle was never fixed Fountain Valley California
Author: Granite Bay, California Unusual Rip-Off: Hyundai motor finance Fountain Valley, California

GREAT AMERICAN FINANCE Beware of this Company COLUMBUS Ohio
Author: North Olmsted, Ohio Financial Services: GREAT AMERICAN FINANCE COLUMBUS, Ohio

Feb 05 2017
business finance suite Reggie Allen internet based credit101 Florida Author: Atlanta, Georgia Liars: business finance suite Reggie Allen Trinty , Florida

Feb 04 2017
Evolution Finance, Inc. (Wallethub) they suck, they produce and collect fake information, they send out untrue information, they do not verify their information, they do not believe the consumer at all, they do not communicate properly with the consumer, they do not care about the consumer, they send out only form letters, they are NOT real with their consumers or members, they have no phone number to call, they do NOT deserve to be in business Washington Dist of Columbia GO AND BLOODY F*** THE HELL OFF! Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Reporting Agencies: Evolution Finance, Inc. (Wallethub) Washington, Dist of Columbia

Feb 02 2017
LOANCARE, A Servicelink CO. Dark Knight loans, lakeview loans, LOANCARE Thieves looking for ways to ripoff customers Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Destin, Florida Mortgage Companies: LOANCARE, A Servicelink CO. Virginia Beach, Virginia

Feb 02 2017
Franklyn Greenaway of Creative Finance and Investments Fraudulent Mortgage Broker Orlando Florida Author: Tennessee Financial Services: Franklyn Greenaway of Creative Finance and Investments Orlando, Florida

Feb 01 2017
Exclusive Leads Laurence Groeger 100% BAD LEADS FOR MORTGAGE--LEAD SCAM Beaumont Texas Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Mortgage Companies: Exclusive Leads Beaumont, Texas

Jan 31 2017
Chase Auto Finance Overcharged by End of Lease Department Fort Worth Texas Author: suburb of Detroit, Michigan Car Financing: Chase Auto Finance Fort Worth, Texas

Jan 31 2017
Embrace Home Loans, Inc. Made us have a 2nd appraisal in less than 45 days from the original Middletown Internet Author: Springfield, Louisiana Mortgage Companies: Embrace Home Loans, Inc. Internet

Jan 31 2017
Lenders Cloud Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Lenders Cloud dedicated to helping you meet your business funding needs. Lenders Cloud is focused on your success as a business.*UPDATE: Lenders Cloud pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Lenders Cloud recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Miami, Florida Realtors: Lenders Cloud Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust Lenders Cloud strives to bring our clients the best products available, from business financing to credit card processing. Lenders Cloud partners with your business to not just acquire resources for you but to be the last finance consultant you ever deal with. Lenders Cloud is the premier provider of working capital in the United States. Newport Beach, California

Jan 31 2017
Lenders Cloud Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Lenders Cloud’s executive team and employees are 100% dedicated to finding you the correct finding product for your business. We strive to see your business blossom with the unique products and strategies we have to offer.*UPDATE: Lenders Cloud pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Lenders Cloud recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Villa Group Scam Author: Park City, Utah Property Management: Lenders Cloud Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust Lenders Cloud strives to bring our clients the best products available, from business financing to credit card processing. Lenders Cloud partners with your business to not just acquire resources for you but to be the last finance consultant you ever deal with. Lenders Cloud is the premier provider of working capital in the United States. Internet

Jan 30 2017
Midland Mortgage Held on the reconstruction of the loan paperwork for weeks until my home went into foreclosure. Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Federal Way, Washington Loans: Midland Mortgage Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Jan 30 2017
Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing Resurgent Mortgage Servicing Shellpoint drafted more money out of my checking than what my monthly payment is Greenville South Carolina Author: Jacksonville, Florida Mortgage Companies: Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing Greenville, South Carolina