VANDERBILT MORTGAGE AND FINANCE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: vanderbilt mortgage and finance
There may be more specific results for "vanderbilt mortgage and finance"
For more specific results for "vanderbilt mortgage and finance"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 15 2017
JC Services Paulo Rubilar, Furniture Life Miami, JC Quality, inc. JC Services Miami, Pablo Franco Rubilar, Carlos Ramirez Dupoy, Susana Ramirez, Devony Rubilar Ripoff Artists. Took antique, pearwood bench and disappeared. No return calls or emails. Miami Florida
Author: Miami Beach, Florida Upholstery: JC Services Miami, Florida

Aug 15 2017
Vacation Inspirations Destination Travel Scam Artists ... Charleston, South Carolina Author: somerset, New Jersey Bait-and-Switch: Vacation Inspirations Charleston,, South Carolina

Aug 15 2017
Furniture Life Miami Paulo Rubilar Ripoff. Took my furniture for caning and disappeared. Miami Internet
Author: Miami Beach, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: Furniture Life Miami Internet

Aug 15 2017
Ellysworld i,bought a new hair straightner from Ellysworld.com for 50.00 and I went to check on status of my order and now it doesn't exist and products were sold from Spotify for Ellysworld.com I believe that I have been ripped off and this place is a scam I want my 50.00 dollars back or my product as promised or any and all claims add me to it for a lawsuit against said Ellysworld.com JACKSONVILLE Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Ellysworld Internet

Aug 15 2017
LOCAL RECORDS I recently bought a home in Chandler and got a letter indicating I needed a copy of my deed. The fee is $89.00. This is a ripoff attempt to take money from innocent naieve property owners. The address is for The UPS STORE In this strip mall. The UPS STORE is not involved but these ripoff artists have rented a box that gives them a street address. I am unaware if THE UPS STORE knows they are abetting a scam. Phoenix Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Legal Services: LOCAL RECORDS Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 15 2017
Zazzle.com Zazzle THIS COMPANY SHOULD AND PROBABLY WILL GO OUT OF BUSINESS! Redwood City California Author: Eden Prairie, Minnesota Printing & Copy Services: Zazzle.com Redwood City, California

Aug 15 2017
Risk Free Merchant Todd Fins Deceptive pricing and nonexistent customer service (once they get paid). San Fernando Valley California Report Update Author: Seattle, Washington Credit Card Processing Companies: Risk Free Merchant Internet

Aug 15 2017
Tempo LLC Why not lease I financed a livingroom set at a furniture store in Maplewood new jersey. It was for six months but when my last payment was due Tempo kept making deductions from my account. California Internet Doesn't add up Author: EAST ORANGE, New Jersey Financial Services: Tempo LLC Internet

Aug 15 2017
Attorney Caden Walton Sets up and runs many monetized websites that destroy the lives of Americans, while at the same time advertising as an Attorney to help people with consumer and employment law Scottsdale Arizona Caden Walton scottsdale, arizona Nationwide Author: Alabama Computer Software: Caden Walton Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Nulift Relift, Nulift Lead me into a contract of $89.99 deducted from my bank account by advertising a no purchase sample at the cost of $4.95 Shipping and handling. Upon contact with Customer Service, they failed to provide any recourse for grievance or refund as well as refused any corporation I information, finally hanging up on me. Fountain Valley Nationwide Author: Wasilla, Alaska Skin Care: Nulift Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Blue clouds deal.com I ordered a waist trainer off of Facebook which was blue clouds deals. com and they money came out of my check and I still haven’t got it. It’s been over 3 weeks Internet Author: North Vernon, Indiana Adult Care Facilities: Blue clouds deal.com Internet

Aug 15 2017
West Coast Cash Buyers/Stuart Fox FFCR LLC, Legacy Home Network, Inland Property Management, Fox Financial, Stuart Fox Real Estate Investor/Broker Stuart Fox, Madison and Kyle ripped off 6 of us that were hired to train as property aquisitionists Oregon and Utah Works in florida, utah, nevada, california, washington, or, arizona Author: Neskowin, Oregon On-Line Business: West Coast Cash Buyers/Stuart Fox Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Nation Wide Reservations Promotions mgr. Marissa Brian's. Booking director Ben. Reservations Rebecca. Finance director Cathline. Refused to honor my reservation. Refused to let me pay to extend my reservation. Refused refund. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Bowling Green, Ohio Boat Cruises: Nation Wide Reservations Fort Lauderdale , Florida

Aug 15 2017
Vacation Properties by Owner Michael Scott and Sara Gravley Pretty much exact same as others who tried to do business with them. Same Mr. Hall and then new purchaser Franklin South Carolina Author: Rosebud, Montana Unusual Rip-Off: Vacation Properties by Owner Franklin, South Carolina

Aug 15 2017
DARwaterfront and associates They sent a bill to collection that I do not owe. I have never used the product they claim I bought. The bill was for $70.04./ Sherman Oaks California Author: Bakersfield, California Unusual Rip-Off: DARwaterfront and associates Sherman Oaks, California

Aug 15 2017
Surebridge.com Samuel Woods. Someone from this company claimed to represent the State of NV for Health Insurance. Wrong. They led me to believe that they worked for the healthcare marketplace and they were selling a health insurance policy for Nevada. Lie. Next they autosign document They lied and told me I was getting a NV insurance policy and that they worked for NV healthcare market Texas Author: Henderson, Nevada Health Insurance: Surebridge Texas

Aug 15 2017
Global Graphics and Design inc Liars, scammers, thieves. Edwards Illinois Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Advertising / Deceptive: Global Graphics and Design inc Edwards, Illinois

Aug 15 2017
Pro- Masters Auto Hail Center This shop kept my car over 2 months and it was in terrible shape when I went to pick it up Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Body Work & Repair: Pro- Masters Auto Hail Center Denver, Colorado

Aug 15 2017
 I have been chareged by Identity Saftey SE Vero Beach Florida on my debit card for several months and when i try to look this company up and to where they got my personal info, i find a complaint that this very same company got someone else through the USPS adress change website. And I too have just recently did the same thing and am now being charged by this mysterious company that has no real contact information. I have tried calling all phone numbers for this company and they dont work. Then I find this complaint on the very same Identity saftey service ... Winston-Salem North Carolina Author: winston salem, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Identity Saftey SE Vero Beach, Florida

Aug 15 2017
Footwear online add on Facebook. It's a shoe ad on Facebook that offers name brand shoes for very low prices. I bought shoes off them and they have no phone number and does not respond to their email. Sold me shoes but never delivered them to my house and have no contact number or will not respond to email interenet
Author: St Petersburg, Florida Attorney Generals: Footwear online add on Facebook Florida

Aug 15 2017
Gregory B Maxon Maldonado, Gregory B Maxon Maldonado, Maldonado Medical LLC, ANMM LLC, Pantheon Global Holdings LLC, GBCS LLC, Atlantis Medical Technologies LLC, American Surgical Development LLC Con Artist - Patent Infringement Fraud Phoenix Arizona Exploitation of patients and insurance carriers for out of network bennifits Phoenix Nationwide Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Consumer Services: Gregory B Maxon Maldonado Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Total Visa my cc pay I got my card on the 15th and I have paid it all along on the 15th sioux falls ND North Dakota Nationwide Author: kenton, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Total Visa Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Willy Walt Printing 204 37th Ave N #424 • St. Petersburg, FL 33704 Jessica LIED and said she would make sure my order was a custom order St. Petersburg Florida Author: Myrtyle Beach, South Carolina Printing & Copy Services: Willy Walt Printing St. Petersburg, Florida

Aug 15 2017
Xfinity Car Sales The company took my thousand dollars down payment, and 2 weeks later stole the car back from me.after signing an agreement to refund my money. Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Dealers: Xfinity Car Sales Houston, Texas

Aug 15 2017
CreditOneBank Creditonebnk I have a client that had a credit card from this bank. Las Vegas NV Nevada Internet One Problem Author: Dania Beach, Florida Credit & Debt Services: CreditOneBank Internet