Your Search | vanilla visa

Feb 05 2016
Auto House of Salisbury, N.C. Deceptive Manipulations of over the phone Visa Charges; Sold Me a Service Contract, but did not deliver. Salisbury North Carolina Author: Spring Hill, Florida Auto Warranty: Auto House of Salisbury, N.C. Salisbury, North Carolina

Feb 05 2016
American Express Visa Pre-Paid Gift Card American Express Visa Pre-Paid Gift Cardcreates false sense of security, collects person info for no reason Salt Lake City UT Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Credit & Debt Services: American Express Visa Pre-Paid Gift Card Internet

Feb 02 2016
NHSYSTEMSAPSFREDERIKSBORG SUCKED INTO EMAIL PROMISING iPHNONE 6 FOR 1.99PYT,BILLED VISA 119.00 X2 NO IPHONEAPPEARED DENMARK Internet Author: coquitlam,british columbia, British Columbia Unusual Rip-Off: NHSYSTEMSAPSFREDERIKSBORG Internet

Jan 26 2016
Charles Stanley Financial Solutions LTD Fraud Use VISA Liverpool Merseyside United Kingdom Author: Chandler, Arizona Loans: Charles Stanley Financial Solutions LTD Liverpool Merseyside ,

Jan 25 2016
NH System APS Frederikberg withdrew $119.00 from my VISA for something I did not buy Internet Author: Windsor, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: NH System APS Frederikberg Internet

Jan 22 2016
vanilla gift mastercard incomm non card activation--run aaround Nationwide Author: Long Beach, California Credit & Debt Services: vanilla gift mastercard Nationwide

Jan 21 2016
Club white smile Club White Smile Frederiksberg Took unauthorized payments from visa Internet Author: Edmonton, Alabama Internet: Club white smile Internet

Jan 20 2016
Delivery Planet $1.99 for iphone charging visa $199.00, twice Internet Author: Binbrook, Ontario Cellular Phone Companies: Delivery Planet Internet

Jan 19 2016
DELIVERY-PLANET.COM FREDERIKSBERG I saw a pop up, thought it was Telus. Said I can buy an Iphone6 for $1.99. Gave my Visa #. I was billed $199.00 and $1.99. I have not rec’d Iphone. does not appear Internet Author: Nanaimo, British Columbia, British Columbia Cellular Phone Companies: DELIVERY-PLANET.COM FREDERIKSBERG Internet

Jan 19 2016
ZERO PROTECTION FRAUD: Pivot Card / Visa EMSCRM.comPIVOT CARD ,PETRO CANADA, fraud, scam, ripoff, no protection, card services, liars, misrepresentation Internet Author: Guelph, Ontario Credit Services: Pivot Card / Visa Internet

Jan 19 2016
Al Majaz Premier Hotel Apartments Fraudulent use of my visa credit card and unlawful deduction of money from my account Sharjah Author: Alabama Hotel: Al Majaz Premier Hotel Apartments Sharjah,

Jan 16 2016
NH Systems APS Frederiksberg Club-White-Smile They promised me a Iphone for $1.99 never got it now they take $119.00CND from my Visa FREDERIKSBERG 1851 Denmark Internet Author: Laval,QC, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: NH Systems APS Frederiksberg Internet

Jan 15 2016
only1 visa Only1 reloadable visa metabank only1 reloadit unable to access my money utah Internet Author: clarksville, Tennessee Banks: only1 visa Internet

Jan 12 2016
Capital one fast cash Ronnie cooper, Mike hayden, Mike Hayden Indian male emailed me to say I was pretty approved for a lone of 4500. Todd me to go buy a my vanilla card and put 50 dollars on it and said that that card was going to be what I used for repaying them another card for 180 for insurance incase I can't make a payment on time and then 90 for the wire transfer , I should have known better but now I am left with no money and I want to find them both and give them what they deserve .One with a Texas number and the other from California Internet Author: North Brunswick, New Jersey Banks: Capital one fast cash Internet

Jan 08 2016
NH Systems APS Frederiksberg Club White Smile Frederiksberg-(Denmark) Phishing: Used my Visa twice at $119.00 (CDN $) for promised iPhone6s which never arrived. Fake survey re. iPhone 7 Frederiksberg Internet Author: Kenora, Alabama Miscellaneous Electronics: NH Systems APS Frederiksberg Internet

Jan 07 2016
4 Checks I ordered 2 boxes of checks, my Credit Union cashed my Visa for 4Checks on Dec. 3, 2015. I have never received the checked and it is January 8, 2016. I cannot reach them. I don't know. Internet Author: Flushing, Michigan Architects & Designers: 4 Checks Internet

Jan 06 2016
FREDERICKSBERGDK DELIVERY--PLANET.COM They ofertas an I phone 6 for 1.99 canadian dlls. and 3 day latter they charge my visa card 199.00dlls. I never got a phone. Nationwide Author: langley, Arizona Computer Fraud: FREDERICKSBERGDK Nationwide

Dec 29 2015
WORLDTIMETRAVELS FRANK FU,LAARNI DENTO, JUN GANG CHEN,HIA YANG CHEN,TRAN MAU TRI TAM. VISA/GOLD BAR SCAM SHENZHEN INTERNET
WORLDTIMETRAVELS Author: FORT PIERCE, Florida Bait-and-Switch: WORLDTIMETRAVELS SHENZHEN,

Dec 28 2015
National Consumer Surveys Put in several 1000 man hours filling out surveys and playing bonus games to win a1000 dollar unemployment check, a 1000 Wallmart card, 500 dollar visa, Apple iphone6 and many more offers. we myself and children have been filling out surveys for the last three y Internet Author: Chino Valley, Arizona $$ REWARDS Offered: National Consumer Surveys Internet

Dec 27 2015
Planet.com Fredericksberg Scammed $1.49 I agreed to as a chance to obtain an iPhone 6 for research then unknown to me charged to Visa $119..00 on my bias, Believed Denmark via internet Internet Author: Guelph, , Ontario Liars: Planet.com Fredericksberg Internet

Dec 23 2015
Apria Healthcare Unexpected Apria Visa Debit Charge left me without food Nationwide Author: AUSTIN, Texas Medical Supplies: Apria Healthcare Nationwide

Dec 19 2015
Amazon.com & Chase card Services ordering 6 cat grooming arches. Amazon offered INSTANT $30 off upon store card approval. Later says 30 days to approve. Internet Author: Bella Vista, California Bait-and-Switch: Amazon.com & Chase Visa card co. Internet

Dec 17 2015
Tru Belleza they will charge your visa or mastercard for products you dont even get on time to cancel,so thier promo is buy thier creams for 4.94 plus shipping so thats works out to 25.00 to 30.00 for each product and according to them after you order thier promo after 14 days you can cancel if you don't want it or I am guessing your not happy with it you can cancel BUT they send if out I am guessing when they want so if in them 14 days you dont get it like I have THEY CHARGE YOUR CARD 141.00 FOR SOMETHING YOU GET PASS THE 14 DAYS SO ALL SAID AND DONE FOR THEM TWO LITTLE BOTTLES OVER 200.00 CHARGED ON YOUR CREDIT CARD Nationwide Author: calgary, Alberta Beauty Products: Tru Belleza Nationwide

Dec 12 2015
Capitalone fast cash loans Jeffery Glover Received an email stating I had been approved for a loan in the amount of 4500.00 which I didn't apply for I thought with it being from capital One it was legitamiit I sent an application fee of $90 on a my vanilla prepaid debit card then I was asked to get another one and send 300 for insurance purpose that the loan would be paid off by a company if I couldn't make the monthly payment then was told that I could also be approved for a federal grant loan through the U.S. Treasury Grant Programi had to then pay another application fee of 280.00 which all wold be refunded to me with the loan amount into my account the loan amount I was approved for was 10,000.00 I did not receive any money so I learned that a loan company would never ask for an application fee this is the first sign of being ripped off Miami Florida Internet Author: East Flat Rock, North Carolina Loans: Capitalone fast cash loans Internet