Your Search | vanilla visa gift card

Jul 23 2014
Francis David Corp First Hudson Leasing Property lien without ever doing business with First Hudson Cleveland Ohio Author: Canton, Georgia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Francis David Corp Cleveland, Ohio

Jul 23 2014
Premium Seats USA Premium Seats USA falsely advertised and did not follow thorugh with their package deal & notified me after they ran my credit card tying up mu funds for days. Hollywood Florida Author: Brandon, Mississippi Ticket Sales: Premium Seats USA Hollywood, Florida

Jul 22 2014
change-my-postal-address Another Victim of the Address Change Scams Kuala Lumpur Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Credit Card Fraud: change-my-postal-address Internet

Jul 22 2014
USA Legal Aide, FELDMANMEAD877 326 2646 Credit Card Debt Elimination, charged $1,195 to my credit card Nationwide Author: Oklahoma Credit & Debt Services: USA Legal Aide Nationwide

Jul 21 2014
Citi Bank Payroll Payroll Card Fraud - ZERO Customer Service Internet Author: Anchorage, Alaska Credit & Debt Services: Citi Bank Payroll Select State/Province

Jul 20 2014
nmg ck cooking knife i got a cooking knife for my mother that only cost me $1.00 but weeks later i check my account and the same company charges me $88.94 . i call my bank and they give the number to call them Kennesaw georgia Internet Author: Newbury park, California Credit Card Fraud: nmg ck cooking knife Internet

Jul 18 2014
Dermapure Cleaver Scammers Norcross Georgia Author: WHITESTONE, New York Credit Card Fraud: Dermapure Norcross, Georgia

Jul 17 2014
Verotel Places Fraud on your account and you can NEVER get it removed????? Verotel states Elance placed a fraud alert on my account and now I can't use my credit card to purchase a business database? Netherlands Internet Author: Indy, Indiana Internet Fraud: Verotel (for IMDb Internet

Jul 17 2014
TryGoVapor Electronic Cigarette Trial--FREE OFFER. Paid 4.95 S & H only. Now they have charged my card $99.99 without my auth. Florida Author: Irving, Texas Smoke Shops: TryGoVapor Internet

Jul 17 2014
Lyndhurst Municipal Court Judge Bozza does not allow emails that Case Dental Faculty Practice uses traditional x-rays with 90% more radiation, tries to schedule dental drillings on >3 yr old films with neg repeats, brings foreign green card residents in the room to joke without proper attire/masks causing rashes & infections without criminal charges, so how will things improve at CWRU? Lyndhurst Ohio Author: Cleveland, Ohio Doctors: Lyndhurst Municipal Court Lyndhurst, Ohio

Jul 16 2014
Nuvalift SCAM, PHONE SALES, LIE TO YOU, STEAL YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBERS San Diego California Nationwide Author: Henderson, Nevada Credit Card Fraud: Nuvalift Nationwide

Jul 16 2014
mike j anderson or daniel brown offered me a loan then asked me to get a vanilla reload card at put the first monthly payment on it, they took it and i never got my loan according to online area code searc bocca raton FL Nationwide Author: round lake park, Illinois Loans: mike j anderson Nationwide

Jul 16 2014
Verve credit card Mid America Bank And TrustContinental Finance Nothing but loan sharks Nationwide Author: Evans, Georgia Financial Services: Verve credit card Select State/Province

Jul 16 2014
mygiftcardsite.com u.s. bank national association licensed by master card international.866-952-5653 refused to use of card to purchase tobacco , said merchant is listed as a blocked merchant per phonecall . woman said was not allowed to use gift cards at this merchant due to what he sold as she asked me what kind of store did i try to use it at .. also told me gift cards are limited ... but on the front of pkge when card was purchased says clearly on front use it anywhere ... so why was a tobacco store denied i asked . she replied because it was a head shop ...... i was purchasing a 13$ bag of tobacco ... international Author: Dundalk, Maryland Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: mygiftcardsite.com Nationwide

Jul 16 2014
NYC CHOPPERS Nick Genender We ordered a seat for a chopper 5 months ago. Nick charged us $500 and sent a piece of metal - we were to measure it and send it back. We did. This week we called and complained - he said he was overnighting it to us that day. He charged our credit card over $1100 again! And we still have no seat! Southampton New York Author: Enterprise, Mississippi Motor Vehicle Division: NYC CHOPPERS Internet

Jul 16 2014
Strawberrynet Strawberrynet.com IDENTITY THEFT Hong Kong Internet Author: Largo, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Strawberrynet Internet

Jul 16 2014
beaute md i cancelled order at twelve days jan of 2014, june 20 of 2014 they contacted me and said i did not cancel therfore i owe 89.99 i disagreed and even told her jillian mavan, i returned bottle and she said i shipped it to wrong address, therefore to settle acct i would have to pay 25 dollars i think not i did my end by cancelling, i will not give them my new credit card info knowing this is a scam this company makes there money by false advertising, because no one sees there 89.00 crap at the bottom of page in such small print.sadly they probally will turn this into collection , they really need to be shut down jolla California Author: MADISON HEIGHTS, Virginia Advertising / Deceptive: beaute md jolla , California

Jul 16 2014
Fifth Third Bank Secured Credit Card No Statements or Online Access Fishers Indiana Author: Indiana Banks: Fifth Third Bank Select State/Province

Jul 16 2014
Duvati Wear Toluca Lake, CA Sunglasses Rip Off Toluca Lake, CA Author: Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Duvati Wear Toluca Lake, CA Internet

Jul 16 2014
Camille Lee Bcodepay, HK Brecom, Scam, fraud, circumvent, crooks, liars, dishonest, cheats Shenzen, China Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Camille Lee Internet

Jul 15 2014
HPD The company is charging my checking account $9.95 a month.This has happened for the last 2 months Vista California Author: Reno, Nevada Credit Card Fraud: HPD Vista, California

Jul 15 2014
TLC GREAT FUN Charged my credit card $19.00 2 months in a row without my permission Nationwide Author: Park, Kansas Credit Card Fraud: Charlene Mowrey Nationwide

Jul 15 2014
BIKRAMJIT SINGH SOHAL BIRRM SOHAL, BIKRAMJIT SINGH SOHAL, VICK SOHAL, FRANK MOSCA, SINGH SOHAL FRAUD, THIEF, CON ARTIST, CREDIT CREDIT FRAUD, CHECK FRAUD, EXTORTION, SCAM ARTIST, THIEF Van Nuys California Author: Long Beach, California Credit Card Fraud: BIKRAMJIT SINGH SOHAL Van Nuys, California

Jul 15 2014
George Manteghi Got a gift card for father's day, wanted to activate and see the amount. Greendot want Social Security number and I am not giving it. unable to talk to live person. Greenville South Carolina Author: Greenville, South Carolina Auto Parts: George Manteghi Greenville, South Carolina

Jul 15 2014
info@discountking.com This company rip me off. they sent guys to build out my store and the destroyed wiring in my ceiling and also left and did nnot finish my build-out. the person i spoke with on the phone was rude Kamal and ddisrespectful.. i asked for my refund back from the store not being buildout a number of time and the owner refused to give me back what i was do even after i repoted to him that the crew he sent went back on there own recognises he called me a liar and rufuse to answer my emails. after he agreed to reimburse me $4000 for work not renendered and $2000 for over charges after i paid $30,000 for turnkey project. i warn anyone who is looking to open a dollar store or retail store never to use 9505 Harwin Drive Houston, Texas Nationwide Author: district heights, Maryland Small Business Services: Gift Shops: Discount King Nationwide