Your Search | verizon & direct tv

Dec 03 2016
Verizon Wireless Verizon Wireless Scam - Data Usage ALamo California Author: Alamo, California Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless ALamo, California

Dec 03 2016
Helen of Troy The product Sea Breeze gave me 3rd degree burns. 6 years later the chemical burns turned to cancer. I had to have my face cut open and smile crooked now. They offered me 1000$. They lied to me asked me to deal with them direct and now they are saying it i Personal Injury Cancer from use of Sea Breeze , Helen of Troy, El Paso, Texas Internet
Author: Union City, New Jersey Medical Supplies: Helen of Troy Internet

Dec 02 2016
SKIN Noir / EYE Noir Company not accepting return items Sta. Ana California Author: Tuckerton, New Jersey TV Advertisements: SKIN Noir Sta. Ana, California

Dec 02 2016
Credit Control,LLC Said I owed a balance of $22.78 and was past due to Verizon. Send them the money not Verizon Hazelwood Missouri Author: CHESTER, Massachusetts Accounting: Credit Control,LLC Hazelwood, Missouri

Dec 02 2016
Comcast 24 Month Contract a Joke Manitowoc Wisconsin Author: Manitowoc, Wisconsin Cable TV: Comcast Nationwide

Dec 01 2016
Silver ridge direct Movie night dvd Took my money Internet Internet Author: Rich Hill, Missouri Sales People: Silver ridge direct Internet

Dec 01 2016
masononlinestore.com Nguyen Thi Thuy Vanalso Powered by BigCommerce© 2016 masononlinestore.com Fraud store- Does not exist. Lost 160.00 on TV purchase Huntington beach California Author: Liberty, Texas TVs & VCRs: masononlinestore.com Huntington beach , California

Dec 01 2016
MAGICTRACKS AS SEEN ON TV MAGICTRACKS I ordered MagicTracks back on October 18, 2016. I have called and e-mailed them several times and get the same recording on the phone and no response to any of the e-mails I have sent. Ridiculousness!!! Rip Off!! fairfield New Jersey Author: BEDFORD, Indiana TV Advertisements: MAGICTRACKS Internet

Nov 30 2016
Film and TV Pro Blue Compass, London Ripoff Merchants, Terrible Job Site, Charged for cancelled subscription! London Internet Author: London, Alabama Employment Services: Film and TV Pro Internet

Nov 29 2016
Verizon Wireless Unauthorized plan changes, contract extensions & shipping devices to strange address Nationwide
Author: Longmeadow, Massachusetts Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
Luminess Air Luminess Air Direct This company will steal your money Web Nationwide Author: Carrizo, Texas Beauty Salons: Luminess Air Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
ATT Uverse Introductory nightmere Toleod Ohio Nationwide Author: holland, Ohio Cable TV: ATT Uverse Nationwide

Nov 28 2016
Direct TV DirectTV Subpoena for Recording San Luis Obispo California Nationwide The answer is simple... Author: Morro Bay, California Satellite Dish Companies: Direct TV Nationwide

Nov 28 2016
Mobile party machine Marcos Vieira couldn't be more unprofessional, just an angry man with no respect for anyone nor for himself. Charges you for everything and provides you with almost nothing. Flat TV doesn't work, DJ entertainment has many issues music cuts off more than y lier, rude, unprofessional, horrible drinks, broken equipments Viera Internet FALSE CLAIM ABOUT ME AND MY COMPANY Author: Melbourne, Florida Festivals & Event Services: mobile party machine Internet

Nov 28 2016
Verizon Verizon Refuses Ethics Training Suggestion, Preys on Elderly & Vulnerable omaha Nationwide Right to expect fairness Author: Omaha, Nebraska Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Nationwide

Nov 28 2016
Magic Tracks (as seen on TV) Same complaint as other lady but when I reached someone through the ordering dept to cancel my $62 purchase that should have been $30, a man named Anthony was rude, laughed at me when I was explaining my order.  Internet Author: Denton, Texas Toy Stores: Magic Tracks (as seen on TV) Internet

Nov 27 2016
Verizon Wireless Verizon Customer Service is non-existant Nationwide Author: Virginia Beah, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Nov 27 2016
Verizon Wirless couldn't pay my bill of 286.00 +/- told them how and when I could pay. no reply, then lots of calls, then the letter showing the bill was over 722.00 Franklin Tennessee Author: Halstead, Kansas Cellular Phone Companies: Verizen Franklin, Tennessee

Nov 26 2016
Bluebird American express Bluebird Charged me twice for bill and having hard time getting my money back Osceola mills Pennsylvania Author: Osceola mills, Pennsylvania Cable TV: Bluebird American express Osceola mills, Pennsylvania

Nov 26 2016
Verizon at Target Wont sell Samsung Phones to Verizon Customer Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon at Target Internet

Nov 25 2016
T-Mobile I will be reporting to BBB, The Complaint Board and Ripoff Report! After coming from Verizon 3 months ago my bill has been $50.00 more a month than quoted. I sat on hold for an hour, was hung up on twice , and was never given a supervisor as I requested. From the start I had faulty equipment, had it replaced with faulty equipment, then ended up having to pay for equipment that was supposed to be free. I have a long history of customer care and have never treated someone like I've been treated. And my bill is still wrong! Very disappointed! Nationwide Forget The BBB! It's a Huge CONGAME! Author: Fort Walton Beach, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Nov 25 2016
WALMART.COM Ordered a tv, had to wait 2 weeks for delivery, never delivered, called they said product not available Hobe Sound Internet Author: hobe sound, Florida TVs & VCRs: WALMART.COM Internet

Nov 24 2016
Mattress By Appointment previously known as Carolina Bedding Direct Mattress business scam Jacksonville Florida Nationwide Author: charleston, West Virginia Mattress Stores: Mattress By Appointment Nationwide

Nov 24 2016
mandy or film and TV PRO scumbags! promoting and enabling so called producers to rip off skilled crew under the guise of Full Paid jobs world wide Internet
Author: Middle Island, New York Producers: mandy or film and TV PRO Internet

Nov 23 2016
Verizon Galaxy S7 BOGO Scam Nationwide Author: Millbrook, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Nationwide