VERIZON MESSAGING Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: verizon messaging
There may be more specific results for "verizon messaging"
For more specific results for "verizon messaging"
Showing 1-25 of 3,576 Found Reports For more specific results for "verizon messaging"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 22 2017
Verizon Wireless Verizon or Apple? Who is to blame for the hundreds of $$ spent on false data charges Nationwide Author: Essex, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jun 19 2017
Verizon wireless Phone reps are very deceiving Internet Author: Amherst, New Hampshire Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon wireless Internet

Jun 18 2017
Jefferson Capital Systems Verizon Rip Off St. Cloud Minnesota Author: Sevierville, Tennessee Collection Agency's: Jefferson Capital Systems St. Cloud , Minnesota

Jun 16 2017
Verizon Verizon: data grabber and fraudulent billing Nationwide Author: Anaheim, California Unusual Rip-Off: Verizon Nationwide

Jun 16 2017
Verizon Fios Charging me for service after I cancel and returned their equipment Maryland New York Author: Beltsville, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: Verizon Fios Albany, New York

Jun 15 2017
Verizon Fios TV & fees surcharges taxes New York New York Author: Great Neck, New York Bait-and-Switch: Verizon Internet

Jun 14 2017
JBS Mabagement The Company called me and Stated that I owed a Verizon Bill and the took 169.30 out of my pay check. I need help before they take my money again All I know is the Zip code it is 92562 California Nationwide Author: Brooklyn, New York Bait-and-Switch: JBS Mabagement Nationwide

Jun 14 2017
Verizon Wireless Added VZ Navigator without my permission Nationwide Author: South Jordan, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jun 06 2017
Verizon Pre Pad Phone Card Verizon WirelessI bought a cell phone a Best Buy on 5/28/17 and the salesman Downloaded a Verizon $40 Pre Paid Card to my new phone. Dissatisfied with the phone, I returned it to Best Buy on 5/29/17. The Customer Service Manager said I could NOT be REFU Verizon PrePaid Phone Cards NOT REFUNDABLE to CONSUMER when NOT USED!! New York New York Author: Evansville, Indiana Miscellaneous Electronics: Verizon Pre Pad Phone Card New York, New York

May 29 2017
Verizon Wireless Bait and Switch! Mt. Laurel, NJ Nationwide That's an agreement I'd like to view Author: Cherry Hill, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

May 22 2017
Verizon Offer agreement that appears to be bait & switch Nationwide Author: Seligman, Arizona Internet Service Providers: Verizon Nationwide

May 01 2017
MOTOROLA MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS INC DEFECTIVE MOTOROLA V3M (VERIZON COMPATIBLE PHONE) schaumberg Illinois Author: COMMACK, New York Cellular Phone Companies: MOTOROLA schaumberg, Illinois

Apr 30 2017
Verizon Wireless Bought a pre-paid phone at WalMart, need help with my e-mail so I went to the Verizon store next door. They set up my phone with e-mail. I asked how do I stop the Phone when I leave the country (I live in Central America) I was told just don't pay anymore it's a pre-paid phone. When I got home I started to recieve bills with past due balances. I called I was kept on hold forever and when someone answers they transfer me to department after department who tell me all they can do is accept payment. No one can or will not do anything. I have been calling every week since December it's now almost May and I have gotten nowhere and they are ruining my credit. Las Cruces New Mexico Author: Miami, Florida Telephones: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Apr 29 2017
Verizon FIOS Fraudulent charges Internet Author: New York, New York Internet Service Providers: Verizon FIOS Internet

Apr 23 2017
K styles all day (clothing) on Facebook Seen there ad on Facebook- I ordered 2 paid $50 never received the merchandise after emailing and messaging on Facebook they have continued to send me emails and messages stating their system is down however when I message shop now they respond by sending links to purchase items! Internet
Author: Greenville, South Carolina Clothing Stores: K styles all day (clothing) on Facebook Internet

Apr 18 2017
American Messaging Paging I have asked them to delete my account more than once. They just keep billing me.If I try to reach them by phone I get billed for that also. very hard company to deal with, everything you do with them costs more money. I have contacted them by phone they speak English but I dont think they understand English. They understand how to be creative and charge me every month for a service that no longer exist!! I asked them to please disconnect and stop billing me for a service that is no longer working. Lewisville Texas Author: Churchville, Pennsylvania Telephone Answering Services: American Messaging Lewisville, Texas

Apr 13 2017
Verizon DSL Verizon Verizon rip off Bait and Switch Roanoke VA Nationwide Author: Vinton, Virginia Internet Fraud: Verizon DSL Nationwide

Apr 12 2017
Verizon Wireless Scam 100% verizon wireless internal scam to extort money from ME Curious Author: , California Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Scam Nationwide

Apr 09 2017
Verizon Wireless Verizon Verizon continued to bill me after service cancelled. Utterly incompetent. Nationwide Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Mar 13 2017
Verizon Wireless Does not honor agreements NY Nationwide Author: Dover, New Hampshire Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Mar 10 2017
Verizon Knowingly Selling Defective Phones Nationwide I did read Author: Henderson, Kentucky Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Nationwide

Mar 07 2017
verizon wireless lied or misrepresented sale Nationwide Author: Germantown, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: verizon wireless Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
verizon they never showed up to fixed my phone and internet problem,people on the phone very rude ,even had a ticket number ,got voice mails and was told for the last 4 days they were coming and didnt. pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Fayette City, Pennsylvania Telephones: verizon pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Feb 28 2017
Verizon Wireless Misrepresentations Topanga,California, Henderson, Nevada Verizon wireless kept billing after two payments Author: Somerset, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Feb 20 2017
verizon communicaton signed two year contract, after one year upped the price 77.00 more per month Nationwide Author: allentown, Pennsylvania Internet Service Providers: verizon communicaton Nationwide