Your Search | verizon, ild teleservices

May 21 2016
Verizon Wireless Overbilling Nationwide Author: Kerens, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

May 20 2016
Verizon Wireless and Asurion Insurance Charged deductible on phone insurance that was not in the agreement Dunwoody, GA Nationwide You do not understand Author: Atlanta, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless and Asurion Insurance Nationwide

May 19 2016
Verizon verizon/AOL migration took all my private saved folders and personal information california Author: ontario, California Computer Fraud: Verizon

May 14 2016
Verizon Wireless I don't understand why cell phone providers can charge anything they want and you can't do anything about it. We have 3 phones on our plan. When we initially signed up with Verizon, we had a family plan and shared 10 GBs. At first, we only used about 6-8 Verizon Data Overage Scam!! Nationwide Author: Calera, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

May 02 2016
Frontier Communications Wants me to pay for all the months of service that was paid to Verizon for FiOS Norwalk Connecticut Author: North Port, Florida Internet: Frontier Communications Norwalk, Connecticut

May 02 2016
Verizon Verizon Wireless Rebate Scam Nationwide Author: St. Louis, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Nationwide

Apr 24 2016
Verizon wireless Data scam Nationwide Author: Princeton, Minnesota Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon wireless Nationwide

Apr 13 2016
Verizon Wireless Offers 14 day money back trial ... NOT Nationwide Bad math!! Author: Leesburg, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Apr 12 2016
verizon wireless bait n switch of iphones trenton, new jersey Nationwide Author: Pennington Gap, Virginia Telephone Companies: verizon wireless Nationwide

Apr 11 2016
Peak Communications purporting to be acting on behalf of Verizon Nationwide Good information! Author: Palm Springs, California Bait-and-Switch: Peak Communications Nationwide

Apr 09 2016
Verizon Wireless I was not notified or aware of data usage until I seen that my cellular wireless service bill was $1300 plus for the month of March. Nationwide Any common sense?? Author: greensburg , Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Apr 08 2016
Bruce Beam Verizon is burning up my data Dale City Virginia Author: Dale City, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Bruce Beam Dale City, Virginia

Mar 29 2016
Verizon, Verizon Residential Verizon Internet E Mail Migration from Yahoo Mail to AOL Nationwide Author: Tampa, Florida Internet Services: Verizon Nationwide

Mar 28 2016
Verizon Wireless Never deal with Verizon in a local store Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Mar 27 2016
Verizon Verizon wireless. Damaged my credit with false account and credit inquiries, collection of non existent debt. Do not help to resolve. New York. Nationwide Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Credit Reporting Agencies: Verizon Nationwide

Mar 25 2016
Verizon defrauds customers on data billing Internet Author: Lansing, Michigan Bait-and-Switch: Verizon Internet

Mar 24 2016
Verizon wireless They place a item on my credit report stating that I had phone service thru them back in October 1,2013 and they say that I owe $454 and I never had a phone or service thru them. It is saying that I did this in 2013 and I never had anything to do with them. New York New York Author: Springfield, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon wireless New York, New York

Mar 20 2016
Verizon Wireless Verizon Verizon Wireless only cares about making money, not their customers!!! Bakersfield California Author: Bakersfield, California Telephones: Verizon Wireless Bakersfield, California

Mar 20 2016
Verizon Wireles My data do not work when I am making a phone call It work before but now they said that this feature is not available and paid $65 for have that service Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Liars: Verizon Wireles Nationwide

Mar 12 2016
Verizon Data Usage Charges Verizon claims that our data usage is now exceeding 40GB per month when for years we never exceeded 20 GB. We've made no changes to our usage patterns. Nationwide Author: St. Louis, Missouri Internet: Verizon Nationwide

Feb 28 2016
Verizon Wireless Data usage unchanged on my end, but higher usage report from Verizon Internet Author: Oneonta, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Internet

Feb 21 2016
Verizon Corporate Extortion Nationwide Author: Olathe, Kansas Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Nationwide

Feb 20 2016
Verizon wireless Data scam Nationwide Author: New Kensington, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon wireless Nationwide

Feb 16 2016
RICHTEL TELESERVICES Rachelle Mercado, Richelle Ocampo, Jessie Bondoc Calma, Dang Bautista RICHTEL TELESERVICES is run by Richelle Ocampo who is an a** hole Manager of RICHTEL. They will use all means not to communicate to you once you send your invoice for payment. Mexico City Internet
Case Filed in the Philippine Trial Court Author: Alabama Telemarketing Companies: RICHTEL TELESERVICES Internet

Feb 13 2016
Wireless Advocates Stuart Lee Rebates No Costco rebate card received for 2nd Verizon GS6 Lynnwood Washington Author: Eugene, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: Wireless Advocates Lynnwood, Washington