VERIZON, ILD TELESERVICES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: verizon, ild teleservices
There may be more specific results for "verizon, ild teleservices"
For more specific results for "verizon, ild teleservices"
Showing 26-50 of 5,086 Found Reports For more specific results for "verizon, ild teleservices"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 17 2017
Convergent Outsourcing LLC This company tried to collect a debt I don't owe and actually offered me a payoff deal! Renton Washington Convergent Outsourcing has been in business for over 50 years Author: Locust Grove, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Convergent Outsourcing LLC Renton, Washington

Jul 13 2017
Verizon Wireless Is scamming consumers. Hiding 24 month contract behind promotions Verizon scam, deceptive, sneaky, consumer fraud. Nationwide Author: HOUSTON, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jul 07 2017
Fallen hero bracelets Buyer beware, even if you are a proud supporter of our troops Tacoma, Washington Internet I was a customer of yours , you do your homework! Author: MUNHALL, Pennsylvania Specialty Stores: Fallen hero bracelets Internet

Jul 06 2017
Verizon Wireles 5828 Antioch Road - Dishonest Sales Techniques Lying, Phone, Screen, Protector Merriam Kansas Author: Independence, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireles Merriam, Kansas

Jul 01 2017
GREATCALL BE INFORMED-- PHONES PURCHASED FROM GREATCALL CAN ONLY BE USED ON GREATCALL, NOT ATT , VERIZON OR ANY OTHER CARRIER-- IF YOU STOP SERVICE BEFORE END OF BILLING PERIOD, YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR ENTIRE PERIOD EVEN THOUGH YOU STOPPED SERVICE Nationwide Author: BEAVERCREEK, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: GREATCALL Nationwide

Jun 29 2017
Verizon FIOS False advertisement. They do not honor their own offers, either received through mail or on their own website. Marlton New Jersey Author: Nesconset, New York Internet Service Providers: Verizon FIOS Internet

Jun 25 2017
Verizon Wireless Didn't add plan to device and after several calls, to support, deactivated due to suspected fraud. New York Nationwide Author: Jesup, Georgia Internet Service Providers: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jun 22 2017
Verizon Wireless Verizon or Apple? Who is to blame for the hundreds of $$ spent on false data charges Nationwide Author: Essex, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jun 19 2017
Verizon wireless Phone reps are very deceiving Internet Author: Amherst, New Hampshire Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon wireless Internet

Jun 18 2017
Jefferson Capital Systems Verizon Rip Off St. Cloud Minnesota Author: Sevierville, Tennessee Collection Agency's: Jefferson Capital Systems St. Cloud , Minnesota

Jun 16 2017
Verizon Verizon: data grabber and fraudulent billing Nationwide Author: Anaheim, California Unusual Rip-Off: Verizon Nationwide

Jun 16 2017
Verizon Fios Charging me for service after I cancel and returned their equipment Maryland New York Author: Beltsville, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: Verizon Fios Albany, New York

Jun 15 2017
Verizon Fios TV & fees surcharges taxes New York New York Author: Great Neck, New York Bait-and-Switch: Verizon Internet

Jun 14 2017
JBS Mabagement The Company called me and Stated that I owed a Verizon Bill and the took 169.30 out of my pay check. I need help before they take my money again All I know is the Zip code it is 92562 California Nationwide Author: Brooklyn, New York Bait-and-Switch: JBS Mabagement Nationwide

Jun 14 2017
Verizon Wireless Added VZ Navigator without my permission Nationwide Author: South Jordan, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jun 14 2017
Marc Randazza of Randazza Legal Group Marc Randazza of Randazza Legal Group. Marc Randazza Attorney is Unethical, Betrays his Clients, Violates Attorney Client Privilege, Lies in Court Documents, Defames Clients in Mass Media, and Violates the Constitutional Rights of whomever he pleases. Las Vegas Nevada
Marc Randazza Continues to CENSOR Me, Now Facebook Page set to Shut Down Author: Port Townsend, Washington Attorneys & Legal Services: Marc Randazza of Randazza Legal Group Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 06 2017
Verizon Pre Pad Phone Card Verizon WirelessI bought a cell phone a Best Buy on 5/28/17 and the salesman Downloaded a Verizon $40 Pre Paid Card to my new phone. Dissatisfied with the phone, I returned it to Best Buy on 5/29/17. The Customer Service Manager said I could NOT be REFU Verizon PrePaid Phone Cards NOT REFUNDABLE to CONSUMER when NOT USED!! New York New York Author: Evansville, Indiana Miscellaneous Electronics: Verizon Pre Pad Phone Card New York, New York

May 30 2017
Neuromaster Software Konstantin (Kostya) Grek Software than never works Texas Internet
Resolved Author: Tijuana, Alabama Computer Software: Neuromaster Software Internet

May 29 2017
Verizon Wireless Bait and Switch! Mt. Laurel, NJ Nationwide That's an agreement I'd like to view Author: Cherry Hill, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

May 22 2017
Verizon Offer agreement that appears to be bait & switch Nationwide Author: Seligman, Arizona Internet Service Providers: Verizon Nationwide

May 18 2017
Imagebrite Darrell Reed - ghost owner /Fraudulent Misrepresentation, Internet fraud, Copyright infringment, Trade secret theft, Con-artist, aka The Weasel Alpharetta, Georgia Global Sign Restoration Files Complaint Against Imagebrite, LLC, Darrell Reed and Others Author: Chicago, Illinois Maintenance Companies: Imagebrite Alpharetta, Georgia

May 01 2017
MOTOROLA MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS INC DEFECTIVE MOTOROLA V3M (VERIZON COMPATIBLE PHONE) schaumberg Illinois Author: COMMACK, New York Cellular Phone Companies: MOTOROLA schaumberg, Illinois

Apr 30 2017
Verizon Wireless Bought a pre-paid phone at WalMart, need help with my e-mail so I went to the Verizon store next door. They set up my phone with e-mail. I asked how do I stop the Phone when I leave the country (I live in Central America) I was told just don't pay anymore it's a pre-paid phone. When I got home I started to recieve bills with past due balances. I called I was kept on hold forever and when someone answers they transfer me to department after department who tell me all they can do is accept payment. No one can or will not do anything. I have been calling every week since December it's now almost May and I have gotten nowhere and they are ruining my credit. Las Cruces New Mexico Author: Miami, Florida Telephones: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Apr 29 2017
Verizon FIOS Fraudulent charges Internet Author: New York, New York Internet Service Providers: Verizon FIOS Internet

Apr 13 2017
Verizon DSL Verizon Verizon rip off Bait and Switch Roanoke VA Nationwide Author: Vinton, Virginia Internet Fraud: Verizon DSL Nationwide