Your Search | verizon

Aug 30 2014
Verizon Wireless Verizon refuses to replace handsets after required updates, which ruined our phones. Nationwide Author: Holt, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Aug 30 2014
verizon wireless theft robbed terrible service sold broken phone honey brook Pennsylvania Author: honey brook, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: verizon wireless Honey Brook, Pennsylvania

Aug 28 2014
Verizon Wireless Harassment from multiple collection companies Wallingford, Connecticut Nationwide Author: Ogden, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Aug 27 2014
Verizon No service Greeley Nationwide Author: Greeley, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Nationwide

5, Report #1171989

Aug 24 2014
verizon (landline) Pennsylvania failure to repair / arrogant customer service erie Pennsylvania Author: erie, Pennsylvania Telephones: verizon (landline) Pennsylvania erie, Pennsylvania

Aug 23 2014
Verizon Wireless CBE Group Verizon wireless trying to collect 1,129.88 from me on a cell phone plan I never chose to use them on cell phone I ordered from a company that sent it to me and they put the verizon wireless company and now they think I should pay them this amount of money saying the first bill and then this. Cedar Falls Iowa
Author: Selmer, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Cedar Falls, Tennessee

Aug 23 2014
Verizon fios getting rid of them is worse than getting rid of tar at the beach Nationwide Author: los angeles, California Utility Companies: Verizon Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
VERIZON WIRELESS, VERIZON WIRELESS ARE LIARS AND DONT CARE ABOUT CUSTOMERS pHONE SUPPORT Nationwide Author: CANYON COUNTRY,, California Cellular Phone Companies: VERIZON WIRELESS Nationwide

Aug 20 2014
Wendy Roan Verizon Hot Spot Scam Butler PA Author: Butler, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Wendy Roan Nationwide

Aug 20 2014
Boost mobile Sprint Went to Boost on 8/11/2014 paid 162.00 , was told because my igsisting ph is a Verizon that i would have to pic a free phone or purchase another. Mesa Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Boost mobile Mesa, Arizona

Aug 19 2014
Verizon wireless and Best Buy on Central Ave Yonkers ny Verizon requested I give my SS card to the salesperson Nationwide Author: hartsdale, New York Financial Services: Verizon wireless Nationwide

Aug 16 2014
Verizon Wireless San Diego, Hassan, George P? customer service Bait, switch, unknown add of phone lines to my account San DIego Nationwide Author: Carlsbad, California Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless San Diego Nationwide

Aug 16 2014
Verizon wireless DOESN'T CARE in my opinion Appleton Wisconsin Author: Appleton, Wisconsin Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon wireless Appleton, Wisconsin

Aug 15 2014
Direct TV Verizon we signed up because of a $100 discount, now Direct TV is not accepting that coupon. erie Pennsylvania Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Direct TV erie, Pennsylvania

Aug 12 2014
Verizon Wireless Time to speak up for CLASS ACTIONS NY Nationwide Author: NY, New York Telephone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Aug 08 2014
Verizon Wireless Verizon Wireless continues to ripoff customers by falsifying data usage on the mobile hot spot units. Nationwide Nationwide Author: Bedford, Indiana Internet Service Providers: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Aug 07 2014
Pinnacle Credit Services Cross Town Law Pinnacle Credit Services collection from Verizon Scam Internet Author: West Monroe, Louisiana Questionable Activities: Pinnacle Credit Services Internet

Aug 07 2014
Amable Solutions -Amable Solutions Complaints I got a call from a technician named Joseph on 07/20/2014 saying that he is from Verizon and that he has detected viruses on my computer. Listening to this i got scared and let him on my computer. He showed me numerous viruses on my computer and then asked me to give him my credit card details. I was really scared so i gave him my card number and all. He was supposed to charge me $100 only but when i saw my statement yesterday he had withdrawn $100 that day and then another $500 and another $1000 from my discover card. DO NOT DEAL WITH AMABLE SOLUTIONS THEY ARE SCAM ARTISTS. 30224 US Highway 19 N. Clearwater, Florida 33761 Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Customer: Amable Solutions Internet

Aug 06 2014
LifeLine from Verizon Seniors Targeted in 'Lifeline' Scam Brooklyn NY Author: Brooklyn, New York Voicemail Services: Telephone Companies: LifeLine from Verizon Nationwide

Aug 04 2014
Verizon Fios Verizon discriminates against seniors with disabilities on fixed income. Nationwide Author: Hazlet, New Jersey Internet Service Providers: Verizon Fios Nationwide

Aug 03 2014
Verizon Wireless Prepaid customer service is completely dishonest - taking money off my balance FOR NOTHING Nationwide Author: Worland, Wyoming Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Aug 02 2014
Verizon Wireless Verizon Wireless TWC deals Nationwide Author: kingston, New York Advertising / Deceptive: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jul 31 2014
Verizon Verizon The Ripoff Takes Advantage of The Miltary People Franklin Nationwide Author: Desoto, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Nationwide

Jul 31 2014
Verizon Premium Technical Support They basically talked me into getting a service I didn't need, knowing they could not help fix my computer. Nationwide Author: Orange, New Jersey Internet Services: Verizon Nationwide

Jul 30 2014
verizon wireless Upgrade Fraud and deceit:  Nationwide Author: Bronx, New York Cellular Phone Companies: verizon wireless Nationwide