VERIZON WIRELESS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: verizon wireless
There may be more specific results for "verizon wireless "
For more specific results for "verizon wireless "
Showing 26-50 of 9,618 Found Reports For more specific results for "verizon wireless "
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 23 2017
Asurion Wireless Insurance I went online to make a credit card payment and saw a charge for $199 by Asurion Wireless Insurance that I did not make. I called my credit card company and reported the fraud. My card is cancelled and I will be issued a new one. Internet Author: astoria, New York Credit Card Fraud: Asurion Wireless Insurance Internet

Jul 22 2017

Jul 20 2017
Cricket Wireless Fraud and Scam attack on 84 year old Mexia Tx Texas Author: Mexia, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Cricket Wireless Mexia Tx, Texas

Jul 19 2017
Q link wireless NEVER received my phone, that has already been paid for. Dania Florida Author: Morrisville, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Q link wireless Dania, Florida

Jul 19 2017
Verizon Wireless VZW In 2000 I was hired by Cellular One which later was bought out by VZW as a Business Account Executive...i was with Verizon until I was struck by lightening thru my cel phone while working... Newnan Georgia Author: Newnan, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Verizon Wireless Newnan , Georgia

Jul 19 2017
Verizon Wireless Verizon changed phone carriers after over charge on Date usage and they stopped allowing me access to my account and then never sent me a filnal bill and automaticly debited my account because i switched carriers! Horrible Company! Lakeland Florida Author: Lakeland , Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
At&t wireless At&t authorized retailer Tulare and 1st fresno ca. Thiefs scammers and assholes Fresno ca
Author: Clovis, California Bait-and-Switch: At&t wireless Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
Straight Talk Limiting data, ST changed their service about 6 months ago and now the service is third-world quality! Puts text messages through over and over again from the same person or company,sending a message thru 7,8, even 10 times!! even reached into my text history and took a message I sent months ago and re-sent it three times!!! Nationwide Straight Talk Limiting data, ST changed their service about 6 months ago and now the service is third-world quality! Puts text messages through over and over again from the same person or company,send Author: Fayetteville, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
Convergent Outsourcing LLC This company tried to collect a debt I don't owe and actually offered me a payoff deal! Renton Washington Convergent Outsourcing has been in business for over 50 years Author: Locust Grove, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Convergent Outsourcing LLC Renton, Washington

Jul 15 2017
prepaid mobile shop llc / wireless mobile Sold stolen goods and overcharged my account new york New York Author: glasgow, New York Cellular Phone Companies: prepaid mobile shop llc new york, New York

Jul 13 2017
Verizon Wireless Is scamming consumers. Hiding 24 month contract behind promotions Verizon scam, deceptive, sneaky, consumer fraud. Nationwide Author: HOUSTON, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jul 10 2017
Tracfone Incompetent and Broken English to know resolution resolved on RMA replacement. Miami Florida Tracfone Incompetent and Broken English to know resolution resolved on RMA replacement. Miami Florida Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Internet

Jul 10 2017
Tractor wireless My minutes were stolen!!! My minutes were being used when I have xfinity!!! Author: Philadelphia , Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Tractor wireless Nationwide

Jul 08 2017
AT&T Wireless/Internet/DirectTV An agent said I qualified to get 1. Internet 2.Direct TV and 3.Wireless, for $99. I asked him more. than once if he was sure and he said Yes,yes,yes. . Later I kept getting billed for the new plan AND t he old plan(about $139/mo. I called and called t. hey kept telling me it would take about 3 month. s(pay cycles),Well it never happened,now I pay. about $260/month to ATT ,it is killing me..They told me it was a home phone which nobody uses anyway,(which i never wanted),so i want to take them to court But it is very hard to get an address or name from ATT to take to court. Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Telephone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Jul 07 2017
Fallen hero bracelets Buyer beware, even if you are a proud supporter of our troops Tacoma, Washington Internet I was a customer of yours , you do your homework! Author: MUNHALL, Pennsylvania Specialty Stores: Fallen hero bracelets Internet

Jul 06 2017
edirect incorporated Sweepstakes Clearinghouse i order wireless camera ups cant delivery to my PO box and they have return to sender until today no package nor a letter dallas Texas Author: paterson, New Jersey Cameras & Video: edirect incorporated dallas, Texas

Jul 06 2017
Verizon Wireles 5828 Antioch Road - Dishonest Sales Techniques Lying, Phone, Screen, Protector Merriam Kansas Author: Independence, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireles Merriam, Kansas

Jul 05 2017
Straight talk They are fake advertising unlimited data after 3 days of me starting my data it went slow and i cant even log thing anymore Decatur Illinois Straight talk They are fake advertising unlimited data after 3 days of me starting my data it went slow and i cant even log thing anymore Decatur Illinois Author: Decatur, Illinois Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Straight talk Decatur , Illinois

Jul 03 2017
Family Moblie Tracfone Wireless Took my money for phone service and haven't got it Miami Flordia Already have Author: COLUMBUS, Ohio Telephone Companies: Family Moblie Nationwide

Jul 03 2017
ZIZO WIRELESS ZIZO FALSE ADVERTISEMENT, PHONE CASES ARE NOT MILITARY GRADE, BEWARE!! Chino California
Author: LouisvilleI purchased Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Case, Zizo [Bolt Series] w/ [Galaxy, Kentucky Miscellaneous Electronics: ZIZO WIRELESS Chino, California

Jul 01 2017
GREATCALL BE INFORMED-- PHONES PURCHASED FROM GREATCALL CAN ONLY BE USED ON GREATCALL, NOT ATT , VERIZON OR ANY OTHER CARRIER-- IF YOU STOP SERVICE BEFORE END OF BILLING PERIOD, YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR ENTIRE PERIOD EVEN THOUGH YOU STOPPED SERVICE Nationwide Author: BEAVERCREEK, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: GREATCALL Nationwide

Jun 29 2017
Verizon FIOS False advertisement. They do not honor their own offers, either received through mail or on their own website. Marlton New Jersey Author: Nesconset, New York Internet Service Providers: Verizon FIOS Internet

48, Report #1382092

Jun 29 2017
The Wireless Boys Violation of privacy policy Mt. Sinai New York Author: LA, California Cellular Phone Companies: The Wireless Boys Mt. Sinai, New York

Jun 27 2017
Straight Talk Wireless Stealing Data Internet Just like Straight Talk - Provided link does not work! Author: Supply, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Wireless Internet

Jun 27 2017
boost moble sprint wireless they gave a sale on phones and a code for the sale to get 20% off. then after you place the order and the order ships you get a higher bill then what was confirmed . sometimes they dont even send you the phones and just cancelthe order. they are desperate for business and are resorting to these fraudulent tactics. i told others about the sale and they ordered from boost and experienced the same thing. 9060 Irviing center drive California Author: forest hills, New York Cellular Phone Companies: boost moble 9060 Irviing center drive, California