Your Search | verizon wireless

Nov 03 2016
MetroPCS Retail Store MC4 Wireless Inc Phone was worth $49.99, charged me $165.00 had damages, refused to accept return or exchange Brooklyn New York
Author: Brooklyn, New York Telephones: MetroPCS Retail Store Brooklyn, New York

Nov 02 2016
Verizon Fios TV, Phone and internet communication kissimmee Nationwide Author: Kissimmee, Florida Communications & Networking: Verizon Fios Nationwide

Nov 01 2016
Verizon Wireless Data overages Internet Author: Burton, Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Internet

Nov 01 2016
Wireless Zone WirelessZone, Verizon Premium Dealer, ATI, Courtney Kowals Franchise Sucks Conecticut Nationwide Author: Hampton Bays, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Wireless Zone Nationwide

Oct 29 2016
Mobile Destinations Inc. Laredo, TX Verizon wireless franchise Ripped off a Senior Citizen Laredo Texas Author: San Antonio , Texas Customer Leads: Mobile Destinations Inc. Laredo, TX Laredo, Texas

Oct 26 2016

Oct 21 2016
Verizon Data scam Author: Maplewood, Minnesota Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
Verizon Data overages Nationwide Author: Wilmot, New Hampshire Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Data Ripoff Nationwide

Oct 19 2016
verizon Wireless BUY 1 GET 1 FREE GALAXY 7 EDGE RIP OFF Nationwide Author: TERRELL, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: verizon Wireless Nationwide

Oct 12 2016
ATT Wireless 14 day right to cancel is a scam bethpage Nationwide Author: massapequa, New York Cellular Phone Companies: ATT Wireless Nationwide

Oct 12 2016
Straight Talk Wireless Lying thieves thieves disrespectful jerks scammers Wal-Mart company ban Miami Internet Author: Clifton Springs, New York Telephones: Straight Talk Wireless Internet

Oct 12 2016
Verizon wireless overblown data charges Knoxville Nationwide Author: Harriman, Tennessee Internet Service Providers: Verizon wireless Nationwide

Oct 11 2016
Verizon Wireless Verizon Wireless GOT me on DATA overages Nationwide Internet Author: Glendale, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Verizon Wireless Internet

Oct 10 2016
Diamond Wireless or A Wireless Convinced to switch to Verizon in order to get a free iphone. The offer didn't go through on a technicality. HAMPTON Virginia Author: HAMPTON, Virginia Telephones: Diamond Wireless HAMPTON, Virginia

40, Report #1332051

Oct 07 2016
Verizon Fios Verizon is making is making unrequested changes to my account that I did not make. There is a new charge for a new feature that will reoccur every month and there is a fee for requesting a change. The only rebuttle is to wait on the phone, half hour to an hour to talk to someone who barely speaks english and is impossible to understand. This has happened to me over and over with Verizon. They are guilty of the same thing that Wells Fargo just go caught doing. They need to be regulated by an outside entity. How else can we stop them? Newport News Nationwide Author: Newport News, Virginia Internet Service Providers: Verizon Fios Nationwide

Oct 05 2016
iTech Deals I bought two Fantasy Wireless Chargers from them, neither work. Lakewood New Jersey Author: Cumming, Georgia E-trade: iTech Deals Lakewood, New Jersey

Oct 04 2016
Total Wireless Contiuned Charging after service was cancelled Nationwide Nationwide Author: Tavares, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Total Wireless Nationwide

Oct 02 2016
ASSURANCE WIRELESS Assurance uses illegal ways to threaten , harass- cut off service w/o informing disab. senior citizen- leaves her w/no way to call 4 help.. Philippines Nationwide Author: Sacramento, California Cellular Phone Companies: ASSURANCE WIRELESS

Sep 30 2016
VERIZON WIRELESS LLC Security Deposit Refund Scam New York New York Author: Wurtsboro, New York Cellular Phone Companies: VERIZON WIRELESS LLC New York , New York

Sep 30 2016
Verizon I ordered an Ellipsis Jetpack to take the place of my current internet service on July 13,2016. I received the Jetpack on July 15, 2016. Verizon Techinal support and i worked for days and hours at a time to get the Jet pack to work with my computer system the sytem were not compatiable. Therefor on the 25 of July I returned the item to Verizon before the 15 days return agreement expired.  Dallas, Tx Texas Author: McCrory, Arkansas Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Dallas, , Tx

Sep 28 2016
1955 Cut off my phone service to where I could only communicate with them to renew my service. Canton Ohio Author: Canton, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Assurance Wireless OH

Sep 24 2016
VERIZON ERC TWO YEARS AFTER CANCELLING THEY SENT A BILL AND SENT TO CREDIT BUREAUS Nationwide Author: SOMERSET, Massachusetts Cable Companies: VERIZON Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
A T&T wireless Well, due to At&t incompetence of not having decent towers, I called them when I got my bill today for an additional $40.00 for a restoration fee, when I did not have any service because of where I was visiting!! Nationwide There is a slight problem with your RipOff.. Author: Apopka, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: A T&T wireless nationwide

Sep 18 2016
Assurance Wireless Foreign customer service, extreme hardware problems with text messages, constantly rebooting Camden, New Jersey Nationwide Wow, Just Wow!! Author: Waterford, New Jersey Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Assurance Wireless Nationwide

Sep 17 2016
Verizon Witeless Massive Data Overage in less than 24 hours Virginia Beach Nationwide
Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide